Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301788 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - May 29 with 1898 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:59 - May 29 by WarwickHunt

Straws, clutching at.

It’s been 3 years, why summon him to court in the run up to a leadership contest?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - May 29 with 1896 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:02 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

Not really.

Gove was also involved in Leave campaign making those claims, as were other MPs.

Only Boris taken to court. Interesting that, eh?

If the "Brexit Justice" group want courts to act on lies, then act on all lies and those involved, not on a selective basis.

You know full well this action is purely politically motivated, nothing more, nothing less.

Of course it is. Boris is the hot favourite - go figure...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - May 29 with 1886 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - May 29 by sg1912

It’s been 3 years, why summon him to court in the run up to a leadership contest?

Because he’s a lying cûnt and favourite to be the next PM?

Just a guess like.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - May 29 with 1886 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - May 29 by WarwickHunt

Of course it is. Boris is the hot favourite - go figure...

Bingo.

I don't want BoJo as PM, don't think he'd get it. This hatchet job legal action will gain BoJo more support - "Remain scum / establishment abusing legal system to stop me..." a la Trump.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - May 29 with 1877 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - May 29 by WarwickHunt

Because he’s a lying cûnt and favourite to be the next PM?

Just a guess like.

Theresa May lied 103 times in 2 years, will she be summoned to court.

.. even if Boris did lie (which is contentious), what are they hoping to achieve besides disrupting his leadership campaign.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - May 29 with 1854 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - May 29 by sg1912

Theresa May lied 103 times in 2 years, will she be summoned to court.

.. even if Boris did lie (which is contentious), what are they hoping to achieve besides disrupting his leadership campaign.

1.No
2.He did
3. Fûck all.

Hope this helps, Pikey.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - May 29 with 1854 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:47 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

Interesting the muppet bringing that case didn't launch one against Osbourne for his claim of immediate recession, emergency budget required upon Leave winning.

It's as if it's a politically motivated stunt. Of course, the money was "crowdfunded" so no risk to the guy bringing the case. I'm sure all donations were indeed kosher.

Osbourne could be next, there are plenty of wealthy people in the Tory party annoyed that we have not left yet.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:37 - May 29 with 1852 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - May 29 by WarwickHunt

1.No
2.He did
3. Fûck all.

Hope this helps, Pikey.

Not really, gypo.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - May 29 with 1848 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:37 - May 29 by sg1912

Not really, gypo.

Fûck me - Oscar Wilde’s had a sherry.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - May 29 with 1814 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - May 29 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - Oscar Wilde’s had a sherry.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - May 29 with 1750 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - May 29 by waynekerr55

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-to-face-court-over-alleged-eu-referendu

Can't see this lasting very long.

Call first witness. Senior treasury official in charge of EU payments.

Q. Do we send the EU £350m a week.?
A. No.

Guilty, take him away.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 16:03]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:24 - May 29 with 1727 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - May 29 by sherpajacob

A. No.

Guilty, take him away.

We do send £350 million a week, granted that doesn’t take into account the rebate..
But it’s still roughly £250 million with the rebate included.

I’m struggling to see what this court case is hoping to achieve.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:39 - May 29 with 1707 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - May 29 by sherpajacob

A. No.

Guilty, take him away.

Gisela Stuart. Labour MP, co-chair of Leave campaign. " Every week we send £350m to Brussels."

"I'd rather that we control how to spend that money, and if I had that control I would spend it on the NHS."

Not subject to a private prosecution from an "activist" whose "Brexit Justice" company has net assets of £81 and for his own PSC has failed to file his accounts on time, a criminal offence.

The guy bringing this politically motivated case is a chancer, a Remainer. May be wrong, but I thought ONS showed the 350m figure is before the rebate is applied so it's a case of sophistry not lying?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:37 - May 29 with 1678 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:24 - May 29 by sg1912

We do send £350 million a week, granted that doesn’t take into account the rebate..
But it’s still roughly £250 million with the rebate included.

I’m struggling to see what this court case is hoping to achieve.

We don’t.

The rebate is applied before not after.

And the ONS stated it was not true and Johnson continued to repeat it after that.

I’m assuming it’s hoping to stop him becoming PM. But that’s just a guess...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - May 29 with 1663 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:39 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

Gisela Stuart. Labour MP, co-chair of Leave campaign. " Every week we send £350m to Brussels."

"I'd rather that we control how to spend that money, and if I had that control I would spend it on the NHS."

Not subject to a private prosecution from an "activist" whose "Brexit Justice" company has net assets of £81 and for his own PSC has failed to file his accounts on time, a criminal offence.

The guy bringing this politically motivated case is a chancer, a Remainer. May be wrong, but I thought ONS showed the 350m figure is before the rebate is applied so it's a case of sophistry not lying?

Here's the thing Bluey, Stuart was lying as well, vote leave lied.

That doesn't make Johnson's lies ok.

I know you think it does, but that's because you're a Tory.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - May 29 with 1646 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - May 29 by sherpajacob

Here's the thing Bluey, Stuart was lying as well, vote leave lied.

That doesn't make Johnson's lies ok.

I know you think it does, but that's because you're a Tory.

You missed the point on several levels.

BBC news just now talking about why only Johnson was chase - apparently the claim was that it was difficult to get evidence against others! A quick google search finds evidence of Gove, Stuart et al.

The person who brought this private prosecution ( without paying a penny himself, funnily enough ) deleted old fundraiser, social media entries where the "Brexit Justice" campaign was aimed at legally overturning the result of the original referendum. The approach is he wants honestly in MPs, wants to go after liars.

Noble enough, sure, but you don't get to be selective. Others in Leave lied. Those in Remain camp also lied.

This muppet behind the case would be better off realising the trouble he's in for filing his company accounts late...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - May 29 with 1629 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

You missed the point on several levels.

BBC news just now talking about why only Johnson was chase - apparently the claim was that it was difficult to get evidence against others! A quick google search finds evidence of Gove, Stuart et al.

The person who brought this private prosecution ( without paying a penny himself, funnily enough ) deleted old fundraiser, social media entries where the "Brexit Justice" campaign was aimed at legally overturning the result of the original referendum. The approach is he wants honestly in MPs, wants to go after liars.

Noble enough, sure, but you don't get to be selective. Others in Leave lied. Those in Remain camp also lied.

This muppet behind the case would be better off realising the trouble he's in for filing his company accounts late...

The "remain also lied" argument is morally and legally bankrupt, no surprise to see you using it.

A typical Tory strategy, is also to attack the messenger.

May's answer whenever she was frequently having to defend the indefensible was "Jeremy Corbyn"

It's a simple question being asked, is Johnson a liar?
[Post edited 29 May 2019 18:30]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - May 29 with 1612 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - May 29 by sherpajacob

The "remain also lied" argument is morally and legally bankrupt, no surprise to see you using it.

A typical Tory strategy, is also to attack the messenger.

May's answer whenever she was frequently having to defend the indefensible was "Jeremy Corbyn"

It's a simple question being asked, is Johnson a liar?
[Post edited 29 May 2019 18:30]

Remain having lied is neither legally nor morally bankrupt when the attempted prosecution is aimed bringing MPs who "lied" to account.

Attack the messenger? Why did the messenger remove the original crowdfunder and social media re reversing Brexit result?

The not so simple answer is the 350m figure depends if you include rebate or not. That's why it's sophistry.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 18:44]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - May 29 with 1594 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

Remain having lied is neither legally nor morally bankrupt when the attempted prosecution is aimed bringing MPs who "lied" to account.

Attack the messenger? Why did the messenger remove the original crowdfunder and social media re reversing Brexit result?

The not so simple answer is the 350m figure depends if you include rebate or not. That's why it's sophistry.

No it’s nit. The rebate is applied before so the £350m doesn’t exist. It’s a lie. He was told it was a lie by the ONS and continued to use it.

On a wider note, we’ve gone from sunlit uplands to ‘other people on the leave campaign lied as well’ and ‘what’s wrong with using food we won’t be able to export because of huge tariffs in the NHS’.

Oh, and complaining about someone filing accounts accounts late. Which will result in a fine from companies house along with the thousands of others that file late.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:04 - May 29 with 1576 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

" My defence your honour is that although I have committed a crime and I know I have committed a crime, other people have occasionally in the past got away with it through lack of evidence"

If you don't understand why it's legally and morally bankrupt, you are part of the problem.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - May 29 with 1574 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

No it’s nit. The rebate is applied before so the £350m doesn’t exist. It’s a lie. He was told it was a lie by the ONS and continued to use it.

On a wider note, we’ve gone from sunlit uplands to ‘other people on the leave campaign lied as well’ and ‘what’s wrong with using food we won’t be able to export because of huge tariffs in the NHS’.

Oh, and complaining about someone filing accounts accounts late. Which will result in a fine from companies house along with the thousands of others that file late.

It's still a liability of £361m at the time. Again, it's sophistry that can be spun many ways.

BoJo was ONE of around 30 Vote Leave committee members who decided strategy. That means, assuming run democratically at least 15 others agreed with using the bus motto. Personally, the motto was crap - if it had been along he lines of "we send hundreds of millions to EU, let's use some to fund NHS" then the sentiment remains the same and the current argument never happens.

But anyway, BoJo wasn't on the board of Vote Leave. So, yes charismatic frontman but it's clear many others approved that figure - Gove and Stuart as chairs certainly repeated it.

So basically, why then is only BoJo being persued legally? It's nothing more than political motivated using the courts, a dangerous notion. The "prosecutor" turned "Brexit Justice" ( of which he's sole director ) from "overturning referendum result" to "making MPs accountable for lies". If he's genuine on the latter, then can't be selective in that morality. BoJo's evil due to using a gross figure rather than net? Osborne claimed a Leave win would lead to immediate recession, emergency budget required - both lies, so why is he not targetted? Why are Stuart and Gove not involved in this case when they both used the same figure as BoJo?

Stewart's comment re food in NHS... again, not the best idea in the world, not the worst either. Can't be worse than NHS slop badly cooked then overheated as taken across wards...

Agreed, he'll get a fine. This case however will raise the visibility of his companies. That could get interesting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - May 29 with 1561 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:04 - May 29 by sherpajacob

" My defence your honour is that although I have committed a crime and I know I have committed a crime, other people have occasionally in the past got away with it through lack of evidence"

If you don't understand why it's legally and morally bankrupt, you are part of the problem.

Again, the gross amount was £361m. Net after rebate was lower. It's sophistry - if BoJo was convicted then based upon that, there would be 2 MPs left.

Now, explain to me why BoJo is the sole person being persued in this case and not members of Vote Leave who came up with the bus message, who agreed with the bus message and repeated the bus message?

"Your honour, the defendant clearly kicked the victim. Yes, others also gave the victim a kicking and we have plenty of evidence of them doing so but we're not interested in prosecuting them because we like them more than the defendant".

The case is legally and morally bankrupt due to the complainant / prosecutor having a clear biased agenda.

And no, I'm not a fan of BoJo. Think he'd be a crap PM.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 19:12]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - May 29 with 1552 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

It's still a liability of £361m at the time. Again, it's sophistry that can be spun many ways.

BoJo was ONE of around 30 Vote Leave committee members who decided strategy. That means, assuming run democratically at least 15 others agreed with using the bus motto. Personally, the motto was crap - if it had been along he lines of "we send hundreds of millions to EU, let's use some to fund NHS" then the sentiment remains the same and the current argument never happens.

But anyway, BoJo wasn't on the board of Vote Leave. So, yes charismatic frontman but it's clear many others approved that figure - Gove and Stuart as chairs certainly repeated it.

So basically, why then is only BoJo being persued legally? It's nothing more than political motivated using the courts, a dangerous notion. The "prosecutor" turned "Brexit Justice" ( of which he's sole director ) from "overturning referendum result" to "making MPs accountable for lies". If he's genuine on the latter, then can't be selective in that morality. BoJo's evil due to using a gross figure rather than net? Osborne claimed a Leave win would lead to immediate recession, emergency budget required - both lies, so why is he not targetted? Why are Stuart and Gove not involved in this case when they both used the same figure as BoJo?

Stewart's comment re food in NHS... again, not the best idea in the world, not the worst either. Can't be worse than NHS slop badly cooked then overheated as taken across wards...

Agreed, he'll get a fine. This case however will raise the visibility of his companies. That could get interesting.

No. It’s not.

It doesn’t work like that.

And some people get taken to court some don’t. He is because he’s high profile. I agree though, they all lied.

It won’t get remotely interesting. Late filing is a fine. Full stop,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - May 29 with 1543 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

No. It’s not.

It doesn’t work like that.

And some people get taken to court some don’t. He is because he’s high profile. I agree though, they all lied.

It won’t get remotely interesting. Late filing is a fine. Full stop,

The case, if it goes ahead, is unlikely to lead to a conviction. It's a frivolous case at best.

By interesting, I mean now his company directorships are public domain, I'm sure some will take a look into things.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - May 29 with 1536 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - May 29 by bluey_the_blue

The case, if it goes ahead, is unlikely to lead to a conviction. It's a frivolous case at best.

By interesting, I mean now his company directorships are public domain, I'm sure some will take a look into things.

The ruling would not have been made if it was deemed frivolous at best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024