Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301743 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - May 30 with 1711 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Ah yes, the ‘add them up including Conservative voters as all leave and ignoring Labour voters completely’ chart when every poll shows Labour votes as overwhelmingly remain.

This sort of nonsense doesn’t help you know.

It was a reply to the posters statement that solid remain parties beat solid leave parties. Is what I’ve posted wrong in any way? You were the one gloating on her the other day that remain had won. Unbelievably bitter.
[Post edited 30 May 2019 17:42]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - May 30 with 1700 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - May 30 by Jango

It was a reply to the posters statement that solid remain parties beat solid leave parties. Is what I’ve posted wrong in any way? You were the one gloating on her the other day that remain had won. Unbelievably bitter.

Nope. I wasn’t.

Yes it’s wrong. It includes the Tory party and not Labour. There’s no possible justification of including one and not the other.

I’m not bitter Jango. I’m sad and frustrated that it’s come to this nonsense. It helps no one.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - May 30 with 1669 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:39 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Because (a) the information available at the time of the referendum and on which the referendum was based has been proven to be both deeply flawed and incomplete, and (b) that flawed and incomplete information has given rise to a fundamental disagreement in what ‘leave’ actually implies, meaning the original referendum question was overly simplistic to the point of irrelevance.

A) I don’t think you would have made the same argument had Remain won on the back of their scare stories on societal and economic collapse.

B) See the 2017 General Election Manifestos, we have already decided what leaving means.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:05 - May 30 with 1667 viewstrinityann

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Nope. I wasn’t.

Yes it’s wrong. It includes the Tory party and not Labour. There’s no possible justification of including one and not the other.

I’m not bitter Jango. I’m sad and frustrated that it’s come to this nonsense. It helps no one.

Lisa your planetswans version of Anna Soubry.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - May 30 with 1664 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - May 30 by Jango

Apparently it was Leavers that were tallying all the parties up to spin the results..
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - May 30 with 1655 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - May 30 by sg1912

A) I don’t think you would have made the same argument had Remain won on the back of their scare stories on societal and economic collapse.

B) See the 2017 General Election Manifestos, we have already decided what leaving means.

I certainly would have expected there to be a call for another referendum if a narrow remain vote had resulted in a move to join the Euro, Schengen area etc. And guess what - there would have been a huge call for another referendum from the likes of Farage. And from all leavers. And yet that is the equivalent to what was promised pre referendum and the push for a no deal exit now.

The 2017 Labour manifesto specifically ruled out leaving without a deal. The 2017 Tory manifesto said it wanted to do a deal. Yet the new PM is likely to be someone who pushes for leaving with no deal. You’re not being truthful.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:11 - May 30 with 1652 viewsbluey_the_blue

A Remain vote wouldn't have resulted in a move for tighter integration though, it would have resulted in the status quo being preserved.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - May 30 with 1648 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:05 - May 30 by trinityann

Lisa your planetswans version of Anna Soubry.

Better than being planetswans version of Mark Francois, which could be levelled at quite a few.

I’ve been consistent throughout. I wanted to remain, but also said I preferred a sensible deal to another referendum as I respected the democratic vote. (Although any deal would seem to me to leave us with no voice and a reduction of sovereignty so I thought it daft, I was still prepared to support for the sake of compromise).

Since a sensible deal is no longer achievable, due largely to the actions of the ERG, and the choice seems to lie between a stupid, self harming exit and a second referendum, I want a second referendum. Many are in the same situation.

Does that make me Anna Soubry? No idea.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - May 30 with 1647 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:11 - May 30 by bluey_the_blue

A Remain vote wouldn't have resulted in a move for tighter integration though, it would have resulted in the status quo being preserved.

The equivalent to a no deal Brexit would have been remainers pushing for Euro and Schengen.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - May 30 with 1645 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

I certainly would have expected there to be a call for another referendum if a narrow remain vote had resulted in a move to join the Euro, Schengen area etc. And guess what - there would have been a huge call for another referendum from the likes of Farage. And from all leavers. And yet that is the equivalent to what was promised pre referendum and the push for a no deal exit now.

The 2017 Labour manifesto specifically ruled out leaving without a deal. The 2017 Tory manifesto said it wanted to do a deal. Yet the new PM is likely to be someone who pushes for leaving with no deal. You’re not being truthful.

Let’s be honest, if Remain had won it would have been case closed..
Farage might have been sniping from the sidelines, but he’s very easy to ignore (more so if we voted Remain)

Both manifestos agreed that leaving entailed leaving the SM, CU and ending FOM..
I’m not going over that with you again, I think we’ve had that conversation 3 times where you try to spin ‘Retaining benefits of..’ as ‘Remaining apart of..’
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:25 - May 30 with 1638 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - May 30 by sg1912

Farage might have been sniping from the sidelines, but he’s very easy to ignore (more so if we voted Remain)

Both manifestos agreed that leaving entailed leaving the SM, CU and ending FOM..
I’m not going over that with you again, I think we’ve had that conversation 3 times where you try to spin ‘Retaining benefits of..’ as ‘Remaining apart of..’

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - May 30 with 1636 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - May 30 by sg1912

Right - the case would have been closed for the Euro would it?

Do the manifestos say they support leaving with no deal?

No.

So they’re not settling the position which you claimed they were. And given there’s no legal way of retaining the benefits without being part of the customs union (whatever name is given is irrelevant), it’s a moot point.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - May 30 with 1629 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Right - the case would have been closed for the Euro would it?

Do the manifestos say they support leaving with no deal?

No.

So they’re not settling the position which you claimed they were. And given there’s no legal way of retaining the benefits without being part of the customs union (whatever name is given is irrelevant), it’s a moot point.

Not for the Euro, but it would have been case closed for the status quo..

..you’re conflating Leavers saying ‘no deal is better than a bad deal’ with a tiny minority who want to cut all ties with the EU, as I’ve already said even the likes of Farage are advocating a deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - May 30 with 1611 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - May 30 by sg1912

Not for the Euro, but it would have been case closed for the status quo..

..you’re conflating Leavers saying ‘no deal is better than a bad deal’ with a tiny minority who want to cut all ties with the EU, as I’ve already said even the likes of Farage are advocating a deal.

Indeed. And it would have been case closed for the negotiated withdrawal agreement if it had been agreed in parliament. Nothing could have stopped it. It’s only the failure to agree it that has led to the uncertainty.

Farage has no authority.

The most likely to be successful candidates for PM are all saying they’ll leave without a deal (note - not all candidates, the most likely to be successful candidates).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - May 30 with 1599 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Indeed. And it would have been case closed for the negotiated withdrawal agreement if it had been agreed in parliament. Nothing could have stopped it. It’s only the failure to agree it that has led to the uncertainty.

Farage has no authority.

The most likely to be successful candidates for PM are all saying they’ll leave without a deal (note - not all candidates, the most likely to be successful candidates).

I'm sure some of those would want to leave with a deal.

Whilst I'm glad May is going, she was right about one thing. Parliament talk about what they don't want but can't agree on what they actually do want - and even if they did ("it'll get through a Parliamentary vote if it involves X, Y and Z" ) there's no guarantee X, Y and Z could even be achievable.

How long does it rumble on? Some cynics would say that endless extensions due to Parliament not knowing what it wants is nice for Remain backing MPs since it maintains the status quo. At some point a break has to be made, can;t keep the uncertainty up forever.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - May 30 with 1592 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Farage has no authority.

May’s WA could have been reversed before 2099, why do you think the ERG and most leavers were against it?

None of the Tory front runners are advocating a no deal either..
Most have stated we shouldn’t take no deal off the table in the event of the EU playing hardball, which is how negotiations work and why May failed miserably.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - May 30 with 1580 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - May 30 by Batterseajack

She's got form in spotting money making opportunities during humanitarian crises.

https://moneyweek.com/757/how-to-profit-from-the-worlds-water-crisis/

This, in spades

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - May 30 with 1570 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - May 30 by waynekerr55

This, in spades

In hades.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - May 30 with 1566 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - May 30 by sg1912

May’s WA could have been reversed before 2099, why do you think the ERG and most leavers were against it?

None of the Tory front runners are advocating a no deal either..
Most have stated we shouldn’t take no deal off the table in the event of the EU playing hardball, which is how negotiations work and why May failed miserably.

It could be reversed as soon as a solution was found to the Irish question.

Because they don’t understand the issue.

There are no negotiations, indeed, the Eu have now disbanded the negotiating team.

May didn’t take no deal off the table until well after the negotiations were complete.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - May 30 with 1554 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

It could be reversed as soon as a solution was found to the Irish question.

Because they don’t understand the issue.

There are no negotiations, indeed, the Eu have now disbanded the negotiating team.

May didn’t take no deal off the table until well after the negotiations were complete.

Obviously you know better than senior politicians who have served as MPs for 20+ years..

Ireland could technically never be resolved, the EU have effectively told us to break up the UK if we wish to become an independent state.

As I said a few days ago, May’s dithering has nearly cornered us into a ‘no deal’ Brexit, which is ironic seeing as she is a Remainer.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - May 30 with 1552 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Nope. I wasn’t.

Anyway. Remain won. Suck it up etc...

Your words on another thread.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - May 30 with 1547 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - May 30 by sg1912

Obviously you know better than senior politicians who have served as MPs for 20+ years..

Ireland could technically never be resolved, the EU have effectively told us to break up the UK if we wish to become an independent state.

As I said a few days ago, May’s dithering has nearly cornered us into a ‘no deal’ Brexit, which is ironic seeing as she is a Remainer.

You said most leavers not senior politicians that have served for 20 plus years.

You keep changing your stance.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - May 30 with 1543 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - May 30 by Jango

Anyway. Remain won. Suck it up etc...

Your words on another thread.

In response to the ‘leave’ won claims. It was ironic, hence the whole suck it up statement.

I said before the vote that it wasn’t a proxy whatever happened (and I predicted exactly what would happen).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - May 30 with 1536 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

You said most leavers not senior politicians that have served for 20 plus years.

You keep changing your stance.

I said the ERG.

Average Joe Brexit has no authority, eh?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:01 - May 30 with 1524 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - May 30 by sg1912

I said the ERG.

Average Joe Brexit has no authority, eh?

...and most leavers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024