Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301594 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:56 - Jun 6 with 2609 viewsGwyn737

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Jun 6 by LeonWasGod

Absolutely. A sensible argument for once on this thread. We treat NHS workers like crap, so it's no wonder it's a struggle to appoint.

There needs to be a mechanism to facilitate some incoming nurses for training, as we've a lot of agreements with other countries to provide training (nothing wrong with that, as we're seen as leaders). But you have to have the core staff here as well. It should be valued as a career choice and treated as such by the government.

But they're not alone, so should teachers, etc., We seem to sh*t on may of our core public service workers, nurses, teachers, etc. And the Tories for years have conditioned people to look down on them (see the comments we get on sometimes about how work-shy public sector workers are).
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 14:43]

^This.

I say to people who go on about teachers working 6 hours a day with 13 weeks holiday and a gold plated pension that they should go for it.

Loads of vacancies and many avenues to train. Recruitment is so dire now you can get a bursery for training time and be in the classroom within a year.

If it's so easy, then crack on!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Jun 6 with 2519 viewsKilkennyjack

Parliament is sovereign, this is exactly what people voted for.

Dom Raab is the dullest Tory candidate by some margin. 🤡

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Jun 6 with 2487 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Jun 6 by Kilkennyjack

Parliament is sovereign, this is exactly what people voted for.

Dom Raab is the dullest Tory candidate by some margin. 🤡

Leadsom runs him close and incredibly they are 2 of the front runners.

Neither can quite compete though with McVey and Baker in the odious dullard category.

It's not difficult now to see why the worst PM in history was the only viable option last time.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:58 - Jun 12 with 2360 viewswaynekerr55

So blocking no deal defeated by 6 votes...

The drama continues

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:08 - Jun 12 with 2347 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:58 - Jun 12 by waynekerr55

The drama continues

They're utter cockwombles
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Jun 12 with 2343 viewsbluey_the_blue

The drama continues

And better - whip being withdrawn from the Tory rebels.

Means they can't vote in leadership election.

The problem with this stunt by Labour was there was no set motion to be debated, day would have been a blank canvas - not just stop "no deal" but even a "revoke" motion.
I can't see a majority backing something so open ended.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Jun 12 with 2337 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

The problem with this stunt by Labour was there was no set motion to be debated, day would have been a blank canvas - not just stop "no deal" but even a "revoke" motion.

Very interesting times Bluey.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:20 - Jun 12 with 2336 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

Why do you not want them to vote in the leadership election?

Your hypocrisy is staggering. You spend all day everyday arguing with idiots about anti semitism and welcome an increased likelihood of a complete racist becoming PM.

Laughable.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Jun 12 with 2332 viewsPegojack

The drama continues

Apparently when the vote result was announced and Tory MPs cheered, Jezza said "you won't be cheering in September".
Genuine question, what's he on about? Is there another Machiavellian plan which I'm missing?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Jun 12 with 2330 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Jun 12 by Pegojack

Apparently when the vote result was announced and Tory MPs cheered, Jezza said "you won't be cheering in September".
Genuine question, what's he on about? Is there another Machiavellian plan which I'm missing?

The bloke is a fúcking idiot. His supporters are already out in force calling it MSM smears.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Jun 12 with 2326 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:20 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Why do you not want them to vote in the leadership election?

Your hypocrisy is staggering. You spend all day everyday arguing with idiots about anti semitism and welcome an increased likelihood of a complete racist becoming PM.

Laughable.

Who said I don't want them to vote?

It's a consequence of them voting with opposition on that motion. For that handful, I don't think they'd have an effect on the leadership election.

How is it hypocritical? I don't want BoJo as leader. I don't like the prospect of him being PM. I suspect that, much like last time, he'll be brought down before the voting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:28 - Jun 12 with 2318 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

It's a consequence of them voting with opposition on that motion. For that handful, I don't think they'd have an effect on the leadership election.

How is it hypocritical? I don't want BoJo as leader. I don't like the prospect of him being PM. I suspect that, much like last time, he'll be brought down before the voting.

You did, about 4 posts up ^.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Jun 12 with 2318 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

“And better - whip being withdrawn from the Tory rebels.

Means they can't vote in leadership election. ”

That.

It’s hypocritical for you to want more sensible centrist Tories to be unable to vote meaning a racist is more likely to get in.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Jun 12 with 2313 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Jun 12 by Pegojack

Because it makes a general election far more likely.

The only reason they lost today was Labour rebels. They won’t rebel on a vote of no confidence and there are enough Tories that will cross to bring down the government to stop a no deal Brexit.

Most of the Tory party are seemingly far too thick to realise.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Jun 12 with 2313 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:28 - Jun 12 by LeonWasGod

You did, about 4 posts up ^.

Wrong see my reply to Lisa after this post.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Jun 12 with 2311 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

Wrong see my reply to Lisa after this post.

It isn’t wrong. You did say that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Jun 12 with 2310 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

“And better - whip being withdrawn from the Tory rebels.

Means they can't vote in leadership election. ”

That.

It’s hypocritical for you to want more sensible centrist Tories to be unable to vote meaning a racist is more likely to get in.

I meant that as sarcasm, that the rebels had shot themselves in the foot. Meant they were then unable to have a say in leadership vote.

My vote will be for someone who isn't a racist.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:37 - Jun 12 with 2303 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

I meant that as sarcasm, that the rebels had shot themselves in the foot. Meant they were then unable to have a say in leadership vote.

My vote will be for someone who isn't a racist.

You’re a Tory party member?

Dear God.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:58 - Jun 12 with 2286 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:37 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

You’re a Tory party member?

Dear God.

Hey, someone has to take the average age below 84.

Tbh will probably let membership lapse after this leadership election.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 17:59]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:02 - Jun 12 with 2279 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:58 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

Hey, someone has to take the average age below 84.

Tbh will probably let membership lapse after this leadership election.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 17:59]

Good luck with finding a non bigot in the options you’ll have.

If that doesn’t make you realise your membership should be thrown away God knows what will.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Jun 12 with 2268 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:02 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

If that doesn’t make you realise your membership should be thrown away God knows what will.

You seem awfully angry tonight Lisa. God knows how you’ll react if the new PM manages to get the EU to reopen negotiations and make you and your chums look ncredibly silly.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 18:13]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Jun 12 with 2268 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:02 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

There's some there Lisa.

Boris gave a good speech but he was absolutely skewered on the questions. I get he positions himself as a Corbyn killer, but to be fair that's not difficult.

I've so far seen two excellent speeches.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:14 - Jun 12 with 2250 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Jun 12 by Jango

You seem awfully angry tonight Lisa. God knows how you’ll react if the new PM manages to get the EU to reopen negotiations and make you and your chums look ncredibly silly.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 18:13]

I’m not remotely angry.

I’m just pointing out how stupid some Tory MPs are if they accept a general election.

Although in fairness, bluey drew attention to one issue - people who support blocking a no deal had to vote in favour of their whip today else risk losing it and thus their vote in the leadership race. After the leadership vote they can do what they want.

The EU is in recess. There’s no one there to negotiate with. Plus, there is a legal agreement saying we cannot renegotiate before 31 October. Even if they did renegotiate, I’m not sure what you think will happen? The £39bn is OUR calculation - we’ve agreed it with the EU. All Tory candidates say they will allow the EU citizens here to stay. So the only bit is NI. No deal breaches the Belfast agreement. Or don’t you understand what the withdrawal agreement is?

I have no idea what you mean by me and my chins? Do you mean chums?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - Jun 12 with 2243 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

There's some there Lisa.

Boris gave a good speech but he was absolutely skewered on the questions. I get he positions himself as a Corbyn killer, but to be fair that's not difficult.

I've so far seen two excellent speeches.

How do you know there’s options?

What two do you think will get through?

Johnson is skewered because he’s nowhere near as bright as people seem to think. Plus he’s hugely lazy and unprepared.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Jun 12 with 2225 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

How do you know there’s options?

What two do you think will get through?

Johnson is skewered because he’s nowhere near as bright as people seem to think. Plus he’s hugely lazy and unprepared.

There are always options.

Keep wavering on final two. It's all tactics and strategy, smokes and mirrors at the moment. Gove is fatally wounded over cocaine imo. Leadsom, McVey, Harper and Hancock may as well just give up now.

The key will be where votes for those eliminated go. After all, when Labour elected Ed, David was always ahead at every stage until the final two - where union votes swung behind Ed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024