Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301779 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Jun 12 with 2648 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

There are always options.

Keep wavering on final two. It's all tactics and strategy, smokes and mirrors at the moment. Gove is fatally wounded over cocaine imo. Leadsom, McVey, Harper and Hancock may as well just give up now.

The key will be where votes for those eliminated go. After all, when Labour elected Ed, David was always ahead at every stage until the final two - where union votes swung behind Ed.

Who do you hope for in the final two?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Jun 12 with 2614 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Jun 12 by Pegojack

Apparently when the vote result was announced and Tory MPs cheered, Jezza said "you won't be cheering in September".
Genuine question, what's he on about? Is there another Machiavellian plan which I'm missing?

The fûcking dullard probably thinks there’ll be a GE in September. One that Labour would lose...

Christ, he’s fûcking dim.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Jun 12 with 2639 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Who do you hope for in the final two?

Stop picking on me!

There's a difference between those I hope will be in final twp and who are likely to be final two.

All I'll say is that for the former, I'd not want BoJo in there. For the latter, he probably will be unless the usual Tory Machiavallian schemes work.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:32 - Jun 12 with 2602 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

Stop picking on me!

There's a difference between those I hope will be in final twp and who are likely to be final two.

All I'll say is that for the former, I'd not want BoJo in there. For the latter, he probably will be unless the usual Tory Machiavallian schemes work.

“final twp“

Freudian slip?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Jun 12 with 2616 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:32 - Jun 12 by WarwickHunt

“final twp“

Freudian slip?

Errm, TWP as in "The Washington Post". Yeah, that's it. The final two Washington Posts....
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Jun 12 with 2590 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:14 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

I’m not remotely angry.

I’m just pointing out how stupid some Tory MPs are if they accept a general election.

Although in fairness, bluey drew attention to one issue - people who support blocking a no deal had to vote in favour of their whip today else risk losing it and thus their vote in the leadership race. After the leadership vote they can do what they want.

The EU is in recess. There’s no one there to negotiate with. Plus, there is a legal agreement saying we cannot renegotiate before 31 October. Even if they did renegotiate, I’m not sure what you think will happen? The £39bn is OUR calculation - we’ve agreed it with the EU. All Tory candidates say they will allow the EU citizens here to stay. So the only bit is NI. No deal breaches the Belfast agreement. Or don’t you understand what the withdrawal agreement is?

I have no idea what you mean by me and my chins? Do you mean chums?

You have to make allowances for Jango - he’s dumber than a bag of spanners.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Jun 12 with 2615 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Jun 12 by WarwickHunt

The fûcking dullard probably thinks there’ll be a GE in September. One that Labour would lose...

Christ, he’s fûcking dim.

There a bigger chance now than there was before.

Although I agree he won’t win a majority I still think if there is an election they'll stand on a second referendum and he’ll end up as leader of a coalition.

Although now I’ve seen who voted which way today it won’t get to that. Boris (or whoever) now knows no deal will be voted down - (Rudd, Hammond, Gauke etc voted with the government plus Stewart of course and won’t if it comes to it).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Jun 12 with 2570 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Although I agree he won’t win a majority I still think if there is an election they'll stand on a second referendum and he’ll end up as leader of a coalition.

Although now I’ve seen who voted which way today it won’t get to that. Boris (or whoever) now knows no deal will be voted down - (Rudd, Hammond, Gauke etc voted with the government plus Stewart of course and won’t if it comes to it).

A return to the parliamentary pantomine today all rather depressing, no one there seems have moved on the same old idiots with the same pathetic behaviours.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 19:11]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Jun 12 with 2565 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Jun 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

A return to the parliamentary pantomine today all rather depressing, no one there seems have moved on the same old idiots with the same pathetic behaviours.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 19:11]

It is, although it was badly timed.

Doesn’t change a thing - depressingly.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Jun 12 with 2526 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Can there be another binding vote against no deal? I’m sure I read somewhere that it was now a confidence vote or nothing? That’s a whole different ball game when the tories know they would be annihilated.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Jun 12 with 2492 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Jun 12 by monmouth

Can there be another binding vote against no deal? I’m sure I read somewhere that it was now a confidence vote or nothing? That’s a whole different ball game when the tories know they would be annihilated.

It would have to be a confidence vote to bring down the government.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Jun 12 with 2469 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Jun 12 by monmouth

Yes, this is what worries me. Boris the Briber will be cajoling, twisting arms, greasing palms, offering cabinet posts, cocaine or Russian whores, whatever it takes to get sufficient Tory defectors back onside. And not many turkeys will vote for Christmas when it comes to the crunch.
What's the maths looking like?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 20:39]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:22 - Jun 12 with 2387 viewsKilkennyjack

Did Boris take Class A drugs then ?

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:23 - Jun 13 with 2295 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:22 - Jun 12 by Kilkennyjack

Did Boris take Class A drugs then ?

Course he did. The bigger worry for me is him colluding to get a journalist beaten up. That Putin-esque; there’s no way someone who’s prepared to do that should be in public office.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:25 - Jun 13 with 2261 viewsSgorioFruit

an independent Wales is looming

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Jun 13 with 2257 viewsVincent_Vega

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:25 - Jun 13 by SgorioFruit

I wouldn't say looming but it isn't seen as such a batsh!t idea as say 3 years ago.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Jun 13 with 2183 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:25 - Jun 13 by SgorioFruit

Bring it on.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Jun 13 with 2180 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Jun 13 by johnlangy

Bring it on.

WIth the quality of local politician in Wales right now stepping up and running Wales?

* shudder *

Turn the lights off already.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Jun 13 with 2167 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Jun 13 by bluey_the_blue

WIth the quality of local politician in Wales right now stepping up and running Wales?

* shudder *

John is right.

The welsh govt have not wasted billions on brexit and lost peoples jobs.
The welsh govt have not wasted billions on illegal wars.
The welsh govt have not used austerity to create food banks and targeted the vulnerable.
The welsh govt have not sold our nationalised industries.
The welsh govt have not normalised Trump.
The welsh govt have not spent billions on nuclear weapons that we will never use.

Indy Wales looking very attractive with these idiots at the wheel at UK level.
Comrade Nicola is correct. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Jun 13 with 2137 viewslonglostjack

* shudder *

I hardly think that you are in a position to talk about the quality of politicians Bluey. The dearth of any talent, ability to bullshit excepted, of the individuals hoping to lead your Party should be glaringly obvious.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Jun 13 with 2125 viewsLeonWasGod

* shudder *

You’ve got a point, but so has Killy. In the ‘fecking things up’ stakes, it’s very hard to defend what’s been coming from Westminster this decade.

Also, if people took the Assembly a bit more seriously then maybe we’d see some improvements.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:35 - Jun 14 with 2039 viewsjohnlangy

* shudder *

The thing is bluey, when you see the shambolic crowd at Westminster and how they perform it's a bit rich preferring them being in charge.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:14 - Jun 14 with 1982 viewsJango

Figures released today (Wednesday 12 June) by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) show despite the increasingly uncertain global economic environment, the UK has retained its position as the top destination in Europe for foreign direct investment (FDI). Inward investment stock into the UK by the end of 2018 was worth $1.89 trillion (£1.48 trillion), more than Germany ($939 billion) and France ($825 billion) combined.

Inward FDI stock refers to the accumulated capital value of foreign companies operating in the UK. Between 2010 and 2018, the value of inwards stock in the UK has increased by 77%, demonstrating foreign companies operating here operate in a supportive and innovative business environment which encourages wealth creation and the increase and safeguarding of jobs in the UK.

The increase in the value of UK stock since 2010 ($822 billion) was worth nearly as much as the total value of French inwards stock by the end of 2018.

There are further signs overseas confidence in the British economy remains strong; there has been a 20% increase after the 2016 referendum in the number of announced cross-border greenfield (new investment) projects into the UK. On average there were 1,192 announced projects per year over the period 2012-2016, compared to 1,428 projects over 2017-2018.

Overall between 2014 and 2018 there were 6,714 greenfield projects into the UK, more than anywhere else in Europe, and more than France (3,283) and Spain (2,765) combined.

International Trade Secretary, Dr Liam Fox, said:

Today’s figures prove the British economy is by far the most attractive place in Europe for foreign direct investment, securing more than the impressive economies of Germany and France combined.

The UK’s pro-business environment is what makes it 1 of the most prosperous countries in the world to invest in. From our booming tech industry to our world-leading financial services sector, investors from all over the world see Britain as their destination of choice for relocation.

Despite global headwinds getting stronger, the British economy continues to demonstrate its resilience to operate in an increasingly uncertain global economic environment.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Jun 14 with 1961 viewsbluey_the_blue

No, can't be true.

No investment in Britain because of Brexit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Jun 14 with 1940 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:14 - Jun 14 by Jango

Figures released today (Wednesday 12 June) by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) show despite the increasingly uncertain global economic environment, the UK has retained its position as the top destination in Europe for foreign direct investment (FDI). Inward investment stock into the UK by the end of 2018 was worth $1.89 trillion (£1.48 trillion), more than Germany ($939 billion) and France ($825 billion) combined.

Inward FDI stock refers to the accumulated capital value of foreign companies operating in the UK. Between 2010 and 2018, the value of inwards stock in the UK has increased by 77%, demonstrating foreign companies operating here operate in a supportive and innovative business environment which encourages wealth creation and the increase and safeguarding of jobs in the UK.

The increase in the value of UK stock since 2010 ($822 billion) was worth nearly as much as the total value of French inwards stock by the end of 2018.

There are further signs overseas confidence in the British economy remains strong; there has been a 20% increase after the 2016 referendum in the number of announced cross-border greenfield (new investment) projects into the UK. On average there were 1,192 announced projects per year over the period 2012-2016, compared to 1,428 projects over 2017-2018.

Overall between 2014 and 2018 there were 6,714 greenfield projects into the UK, more than anywhere else in Europe, and more than France (3,283) and Spain (2,765) combined.

International Trade Secretary, Dr Liam Fox, said:

Today’s figures prove the British economy is by far the most attractive place in Europe for foreign direct investment, securing more than the impressive economies of Germany and France combined.

The UK’s pro-business environment is what makes it 1 of the most prosperous countries in the world to invest in. From our booming tech industry to our world-leading financial services sector, investors from all over the world see Britain as their destination of choice for relocation.

Despite global headwinds getting stronger, the British economy continues to demonstrate its resilience to operate in an increasingly uncertain global economic environment.

Or as the UNCTAD investment chief James Zhan says:

"Investment flows to the UK declined last year by 36% and it’s not just for the UK — the process [Brexit] creates unpredictability and that affects the whole EU market,”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-global-economy-fdi/global-fdi-down-in-2018-du

Seems like Trumps policies are having the biggest negative impact globally. Not that I know much about this. Although I certainly wouldn't take the UK Government's spin on it at face value. It's been pretty well publicise how much foreign investment has been moved out of the UK and into Europe over the last couple of years.

Edit: also more on the slump in UK inward and outward investments here - https://unctad.org/en/pages/newsdetails.aspx?OriginalVersionID=2114. We've lost our (previously overwhelming) top spot in the EU. Greenfield investments seem to be a positive though.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 12:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024