Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2340879 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:22 - Jun 28 with 2234 viewsJackFish

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - Jun 27 by Jango

Before the referendum came about, non EU migrants and EU migrants figures were pretty even. Also, non Eu migrants tend to be skilled workers where EU migrants can just come as they please. Also those figures don’t take into account the amount of workers coming in from the EU on cheap short term contracts and then buggering off home again. That’s the main issue for thousand of contractors and tradesman across the country and there’s nothing that can be done about it while freedom of movement still exists.

Well that's just nonsense.

https://www.oxfordeconomics.com/recent-releases/8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6

"The average UK-based migrant from Europe contributed approximately £2,300 more to UK public finances in 2016/17 than the average UK adult. In comparison, each UK born adult contributed £70 less than the average, and each non-European migrant contributed over £800 less than the average."

"The average European migrant arriving in the UK in 2016 will contribute £78,000 more than they take out in public services and benefits over their time spent in the UK (assuming a balanced national budget), and the average non-European migrant will make a positive net contribution of £28,000 while living here. By comparison, the average UK citizen’s net lifetime contribution in this scenario is zero."

"Taken together, this means that the migrants who arrived in 2016 will make a total net positive contribution of £26.9 billion to the UK’s public finances over the entirety of their stay. The value of this to the UK’s public finances is equivalent to putting approximately 5p on income tax rates (across all marginal rate bands) in that year."

Or this one: https://www.ft.com/content/797f7b42-bb44-11e8-94b2-17176fbf93f5

Or this one: https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-fiscal-impact-of-i
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 10:24]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:02 - Jun 28 with 2199 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:22 - Jun 28 by JackFish

https://www.oxfordeconomics.com/recent-releases/8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6

"The average UK-based migrant from Europe contributed approximately £2,300 more to UK public finances in 2016/17 than the average UK adult. In comparison, each UK born adult contributed £70 less than the average, and each non-European migrant contributed over £800 less than the average."

"The average European migrant arriving in the UK in 2016 will contribute £78,000 more than they take out in public services and benefits over their time spent in the UK (assuming a balanced national budget), and the average non-European migrant will make a positive net contribution of £28,000 while living here. By comparison, the average UK citizen’s net lifetime contribution in this scenario is zero."

"Taken together, this means that the migrants who arrived in 2016 will make a total net positive contribution of £26.9 billion to the UK’s public finances over the entirety of their stay. The value of this to the UK’s public finances is equivalent to putting approximately 5p on income tax rates (across all marginal rate bands) in that year."

Or this one: https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-fiscal-impact-of-i

Why are some happy to use averages when it comes to migrants? They should be treated on an individual basis. Also that still doesn’t help those who are suffering due to low paid workers coming over. Do you think U.K. workers should be happy they losing out on work to short term contractors from abroad because on average they are contributing to the economy? Most of these workers are taking that money they earn home with them and spending it there where as if it was paid to U.K. workers it would be getting spent here.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Jun 28 with 2197 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:22 - Jun 28 by JackFish

There’s every chance that statisticians every bit as thorough as those at Oxford can be found within Spanish academia who could do the collating much more cheaply.

Perhaps they could be brought over immediately as direct replacements?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:10 - Jun 28 with 2194 viewsHighjack

They didn’t even remove the bird shit from my window.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Jun 28 with 2178 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Jun 27 by Jango

Where have I mentioned minimum wage? Lisa brought that up.

As I said, you don’t have a clue.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 20:04]

It doesn't matter - minimum wage, short-term contracts, erosion of rights, it's the companies that are driving this. If the issue is short-term gangs coming in and cleaning up work, how do you think that's going to change when FOM ends but the government is still allowing EU nationals to come in for up to 3 months? How much of the current construction work is carried out on contracts of less than 3 months, or could be via rolling contracts through agencies? A lot I expect. Who are you going to blame then?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Jun 28 with 2161 viewscostalotta

Phew...

Boris assures the British public that drinking water will be available on the 1st November!

Welsh independence given a boost with that statement! LOL.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:26 - Jun 28 with 2160 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Jun 28 by LeonWasGod

It doesn't matter - minimum wage, short-term contracts, erosion of rights, it's the companies that are driving this. If the issue is short-term gangs coming in and cleaning up work, how do you think that's going to change when FOM ends but the government is still allowing EU nationals to come in for up to 3 months? How much of the current construction work is carried out on contracts of less than 3 months, or could be via rolling contracts through agencies? A lot I expect. Who are you going to blame then?

I will repeat myself again for the benefit of those without a single ounce of common sense i.e. just like with the previous obscene exploitation of YTS/YOP?... There would have been nothing for exploitative employers to exploit if politicians did not create, facilitate, aid and abet with exactly the required policies, legislation and opportunities for exploitative employees to do so.............. Not rocket science that!

Anyone who thinks bygone employers could not have exploited a working class generation on YTS/YOP without the government actually legislating and creating the very something that latter went on to be shamelessly exploited is living in a cloud cuckoo parallel universe. Because without the politicians it would never have f#cking existed or happened! GEDDIT?

Same with EU freedom of movement (created by the EU and EU politicians) i.e. it did not fall off the back of f#cking a lorry!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Jun 28 with 2150 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:26 - Jun 28 by Wingstandwood

I will repeat myself again for the benefit of those without a single ounce of common sense i.e. just like with the previous obscene exploitation of YTS/YOP?... There would have been nothing for exploitative employers to exploit if politicians did not create, facilitate, aid and abet with exactly the required policies, legislation and opportunities for exploitative employees to do so.............. Not rocket science that!

Anyone who thinks bygone employers could not have exploited a working class generation on YTS/YOP without the government actually legislating and creating the very something that latter went on to be shamelessly exploited is living in a cloud cuckoo parallel universe. Because without the politicians it would never have f#cking existed or happened! GEDDIT?

Same with EU freedom of movement (created by the EU and EU politicians) i.e. it did not fall off the back of f#cking a lorry!

Quite. So exploitation can (and probably will) continue due to our own government policies, irrespective of our membership of the EU. EU policies have caused a problem in some areas (and benefits in others), but that won't magically disappear after even a no deal Brexit, as our government has said it's going to continue to allow EU nationals to come and work here.

We'll have to wait and see what happens. But I suspect that if we do leave the EU there will be a lot of disappointed people whose lives don't suddenly get better.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Jun 28 with 2127 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Jun 28 by LeonWasGod

Quite. So exploitation can (and probably will) continue due to our own government policies, irrespective of our membership of the EU. EU policies have caused a problem in some areas (and benefits in others), but that won't magically disappear after even a no deal Brexit, as our government has said it's going to continue to allow EU nationals to come and work here.

We'll have to wait and see what happens. But I suspect that if we do leave the EU there will be a lot of disappointed people whose lives don't suddenly get better.

I didn't realise it was the EU that introdcued YTS etc. The politicians yes and i'm not sure which government actually introduced the original YOP scheme but theres no doubt it was perpetuated by a Tory government.

I can't believe how many have drunk gallons of the cool aid...and continue to drink it.

Divide and conquer
Cut & destroy, then blame then privatise
Turn on public serveants

Sad times to be fair.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Jun 28 with 2116 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Jun 28 by costalotta

I didn't realise it was the EU that introdcued YTS etc. The politicians yes and i'm not sure which government actually introduced the original YOP scheme but theres no doubt it was perpetuated by a Tory government.

I can't believe how many have drunk gallons of the cool aid...and continue to drink it.

Divide and conquer
Cut & destroy, then blame then privatise
Turn on public serveants

Sad times to be fair.

You don't actually believe I thought the EU created and was responsible for YTS/YOP? Didn't even exist then, the EU did it?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Jun 28 with 2108 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Jun 28 by Wingstandwood

You don't actually believe I thought the EU created and was responsible for YTS/YOP? Didn't even exist then, the EU did it?

haha.

Im sorry if you interested that way but thats not what i am getting, it was more a rhetorical statement.

No it did not. The Tory government did though.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:37 - Jun 28 with 2079 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Jun 28 by costalotta

Phew...

Boris assures the British public that drinking water will be available on the 1st November!

Welsh independence given a boost with that statement! LOL.

He hasn’t mentioned how oxygen will get here in the event of a no deal brexit. So while we’re starving to death and freezing, we’ll be slowly asphyxiating.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 2058 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:37 - Jun 28 by Highjack

He hasn’t mentioned how oxygen will get here in the event of a no deal brexit. So while we’re starving to death and freezing, we’ll be slowly asphyxiating.

Just heard he called the French 'Turds' when he was Foreign Secretary but the Foreign office asked the beeb to remove the recording from the TV programme. hahahhahhaha.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:16 - Jun 28 with 2044 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Jun 28 by costalotta

Just heard he called the French 'Turds' when he was Foreign Secretary but the Foreign office asked the beeb to remove the recording from the TV programme. hahahhahhaha.

Merde!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:06 - Jun 28 with 1992 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Jun 28 by westwalesed

I see absolutely no problem - zero issue - with an fully independent UK being able to implement it's own immigration policies.

If it wants an open door so be it.
If it wants zero immigration so be it.
If it wants a points based system so be it.
If it wants to issue 1000 temporary visas for Potato pickers in Pembrokeshire, so be it.

Just what is the issue with CONTROL being in the hands of the UK Government, whatever colour???

Umm, as it already has control but chooses not to implement it on cost grounds...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Jun 28 with 1921 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Jun 28 by costalotta

Interesting that wasn't "leaked" at the time or after he left the Foreign secretary role but now.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Jun 28 with 1899 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Jun 28 by bluey_the_blue

Interesting that wasn't "leaked" at the time or after he left the Foreign secretary role but now.

Not really. Back then he was just a failed and disastrous foreign secretary and one of hundreds of backbench MPs. Now he’s trying to get his hands on the top job in the country so the fact that things that previously weren’t public are now becoming so is normal and, frankly, desirable. The fact that this will endear him even more to the “electorate” is just a happy bonus for him.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Jun 28 with 1897 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

Not really. Back then he was just a failed and disastrous foreign secretary and one of hundreds of backbench MPs. Now he’s trying to get his hands on the top job in the country so the fact that things that previously weren’t public are now becoming so is normal and, frankly, desirable. The fact that this will endear him even more to the “electorate” is just a happy bonus for him.

You think BoJo leaked it? Who knows these days.

If it was intended to be "look, he said something offensive, don't vote for him", I can't understand why people sat on it. If it's offensive now, it was offensive then after all.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jun 28 with 1896 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Jun 28 by bluey_the_blue

You think BoJo leaked it? Who knows these days.

If it was intended to be "look, he said something offensive, don't vote for him", I can't understand why people sat on it. If it's offensive now, it was offensive then after all.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Johnson’s camp leaked it but no probably not.

I’ve already explained why it’s relevant now when it would have been less so then. Keep up.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Jun 28 with 1893 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Johnson’s camp leaked it but no probably not.

I’ve already explained why it’s relevant now when it would have been less so then. Keep up.

I'm aware of that, please keep up yourself.

My point is the impact of the claim, if true, is minimalised by it having being suppressed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Jun 28 with 1891 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Jun 28 by bluey_the_blue

I'm aware of that, please keep up yourself.

My point is the impact of the claim, if true, is minimalised by it having being suppressed.

It’s not going to have any impact anyway. He’s insulting the French. It’s in the Tory Party constitution.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Jun 28 with 1889 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

It’s not going to have any impact anyway. He’s insulting the French. It’s in the Tory Party constitution.

British constitution, if there was one.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Jun 28 with 1887 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Jun 28 by bluey_the_blue

British constitution, if there was one.

There is one.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Jun 28 with 1875 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

There is one.

Uncodified, right?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Jun 28 with 1874 viewsFlashberryjack

This thread has been going for what seems a bloody eternity, same people arguing with the same people about the same thing, with very little chance of gaining any ground whatsoever.
Bit like our parliament.

Can I ask ?

Has any remainer on here changed their mind and now wants to leave ?

Has any leaver on here changed their mind and now wants to stay ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024