Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301538 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Jul 2 with 1556 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:35 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

#backgammon

#libdemsarebollocks

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Jul 2 with 1546 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Jul 2 by Highjack

#libdemsarebollocks

I disagree with their t-shirts as well. It’s childish.

Although wearing inappropriate clothing is nowhere near as pathetically rancid as turning your back on an anthem that celebrates peace.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:20 - Jul 2 with 1545 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:18 - Jul 1 by majorraglan

Indeed, but look at where they started from. The Eastern countries were once part of the old Warsaw Pact who stagnated in the period following the Second World War for 50odd year, it’s only after the late 90s and the collapse of the Soviet Union that things are starting to change. Germany is still spending billions to bring the old East Germany up to the standard of the rest of the country. The South of Europe had a very agriculturally focused economy, the lack of economic development has held them back.

”The South of Europe had a very agriculturally focused economy, the lack of economic development has held them back.”

I’m not quite sure I can follow the logic behind that statement?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:20 - Jul 2 with 1545 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Jul 2 by Highjack

#libdemsarebollocks

The Lib Dems had better up their game if they want to win hearts and minds in South West Wales.

The Brexit Party seems to be on some kind of 'war footing' with a full page advertisement on page 6 in yesterday's South Wales Evening Post.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:29 - Jul 2 with 1528 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:20 - Jul 2 by Wingstandwood

The Lib Dems had better up their game if they want to win hearts and minds in South West Wales.

The Brexit Party seems to be on some kind of 'war footing' with a full page advertisement on page 6 in yesterday's South Wales Evening Post.

There are still many in South Wales, particularly Swansea, who can all too vividly remember the nights of the sirens sounding and the devastation that followed and will doubtless be delighted that the Brexit party (the word party used in the loosest possible sense as they’re not) think it’s fantastic to use those sirens at a rally to bring back all those ‘wonderful memories’ of the war.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:33 - Jul 2 with 1519 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:29 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

There are still many in South Wales, particularly Swansea, who can all too vividly remember the nights of the sirens sounding and the devastation that followed and will doubtless be delighted that the Brexit party (the word party used in the loosest possible sense as they’re not) think it’s fantastic to use those sirens at a rally to bring back all those ‘wonderful memories’ of the war.

Well put it this way the party seems to be on some kind of upcoming general election alert.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Jul 2 with 1513 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:29 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

I use the Gents Carter siren as a ringtone, that and the theme tune to The Third Man. I alternate them every so often.

I’m bored in the house counting down the clock before I go to work. You can probably tell...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Jul 2 with 1501 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:33 - Jul 2 by Wingstandwood

Well put it this way the party seems to be on some kind of upcoming general election alert.

Just not alert enough to come up with any sort of manifesto?

I guess stupid childlike stunts are easier and appeal to their supporters anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Jul 2 with 1498 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Jul 2 by Lohengrin

I use the Gents Carter siren as a ringtone, that and the theme tune to The Third Man. I alternate them every so often.

I’m bored in the house counting down the clock before I go to work. You can probably tell...

Terrific.

It’s interesting that the generation who actually fought in that war seem to be very pro European. And don’t much like sirens being played.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Jul 2 with 1477 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Terrific.

It’s interesting that the generation who actually fought in that war seem to be very pro European. And don’t much like sirens being played.

What makes you say that, Lis? Going back, what? Twenty five, thirty years ago, I was far and away the most instinctively pro-European of any of the crowd in The Legion. That by some distance.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:52 - Jul 2 with 1468 viewsHighjack

Terrific.

Pro European and pro EU are two very different things.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:55 - Jul 2 with 1462 viewsBatterseajack

Terrific.

Its almost like those who were brought up in the shadow of the great wars, and the tales of triumph, bravery, sacrifice and glory over their lifetimes seem the keenest to want a final piece of drama before they pass on.

An old brexiter at my office keeps banging on, albeit a bit jokingly, that we need another war and to give someone a "bloody good thrashing". He also spends a lot of time moaning about how the youth of today will probably won't respond to a national call of arms like our forefathers did, even though he's never picked up a gun and pointed it at someone.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:56 - Jul 2 with 1453 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Jul 2 by bluey_the_blue

Tajani : "You stand for the anthem of another country".

So the EP President believes EU is a nation.

Delusional and quite telling.

Oh do shut the fûck up, you silly cûnt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:56 - Jul 2 with 1458 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Jul 2 by Lohengrin

What makes you say that, Lis? Going back, what? Twenty five, thirty years ago, I was far and away the most instinctively pro-European of any of the crowd in The Legion. That by some distance.

They did a survey recently. The generation that actually fought (the 90 year old plus generation now I guess) were far more pro EU than their children’s generation (65 year olds).

There’s some analysis of that here:

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2019/04/05/britains-wartime-generation-are-almost

Largely because the generation that actually lived through the war don’t tend to regard it as a terrific time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Jul 2 with 1455 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:52 - Jul 2 by Highjack

Indeed. But they’re both.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Jul 2 with 1447 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:52 - Jul 2 by Highjack

Got to complement both you and WarwickHunt i.e. when it comes to quick wit and high I.Q riposte you rule the roost! Entertaining to!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:01 - Jul 2 with 1437 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:56 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

They did a survey recently. The generation that actually fought (the 90 year old plus generation now I guess) were far more pro EU than their children’s generation (65 year olds).

There’s some analysis of that here:

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2019/04/05/britains-wartime-generation-are-almost

Largely because the generation that actually lived through the war don’t tend to regard it as a terrific time.

I know who Kieran Devine is, love.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Jul 2 with 1429 viewswestside

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/tax-funded-research-b

Jacob Rees Smug and his mates will have to publish their business
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Jul 2 with 1427 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Indeed. But they’re both.

Bloody Syncretist!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Jul 2 with 1422 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:01 - Jul 2 by Lohengrin

I know who Kieran Devine is, love.

It doesn’t matter who he is, the numbers aren’t his.

There was some research done during the recent D day remembrance period as well, which showed the same.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Jul 2 with 1408 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Jul 2 by Lohengrin

Bloody Syncretist!

Me?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Jul 2 with 1402 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Me?

You. It’s not an insult, mind.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Jul 2 with 1397 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Jul 2 by Lohengrin

You. It’s not an insult, mind.

No, I realise.

I’m just not sure I am.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Jul 2 with 1382 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

No, I realise.

I’m just not sure I am.

You took what High holds to be two distinct positions and asserted an underlying connection.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Jul 2 with 1364 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Jul 2 by Lohengrin

You took what High holds to be two distinct positions and asserted an underlying connection.

Yeah, I know what it means!

I’m just unsure that pro European and pro EU are discrete. One is rather a subset of the other, in that I can’t see how a person could be pro EU without being pro European (the reverse is not true).

Anyway - all rather besides the point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024