Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301532 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Jul 2 with 2075 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:57 - Jul 2 by WarwickHunt

“A little dull” as in “Cyril Smith was a tad portly”.

A little stubborn if nothing else.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:21 - Jul 2 with 2050 viewshowenjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Jul 2 by union_jack

A little stubborn if nothing else.

Most of the time, you'll want affect as a verb meaning to influence something and effect for the something that was influenced. The difference between affect and effect is so slippery that people have started using "impact" as a verb instead. Don't be one of them! Another trick is to remember that affect comes first alphabetically, and an action (to affect) has to occur before you can have a result (an effect).

As I said before Lisa's actions ere the affect and the effect was people leaving.

cue the abuse.......................................
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:25 - Jul 2 with 2041 viewshowenjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:55 - Jul 2 by WarwickHunt

You’re beyond help, you daft twàt.😂😂😂

Has anyone else noticed the correlation between voting Brexit and being as thick as a pound of mince?

Stick to Foxhunting - You know what Oscar Wilde said "The unspeakable chasing the uneatable ", sums you up to a tee.

Tally HO !!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:27 - Jul 3 with 1964 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:25 - Jul 2 by howenjack

Stick to Foxhunting - You know what Oscar Wilde said "The unspeakable chasing the uneatable ", sums you up to a tee.

Tally HO !!

Mince.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:46 - Jul 3 with 1947 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:21 - Jul 2 by howenjack

Most of the time, you'll want affect as a verb meaning to influence something and effect for the something that was influenced. The difference between affect and effect is so slippery that people have started using "impact" as a verb instead. Don't be one of them! Another trick is to remember that affect comes first alphabetically, and an action (to affect) has to occur before you can have a result (an effect).

As I said before Lisa's actions ere the affect and the effect was people leaving.

Aww bless - he’s mastered Google and the art of copying and pasting and he’s still fûcking wrong!

https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/affect-effect/ 😂😂😂😂😂

Pork is notoriously difficult to educate. Brexiter, see.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:10 - Jul 3 with 1900 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:21 - Jul 2 by howenjack

No, no and thrice no!!

Listen (read) what we’ve said.

If you don’t, you’ll go on being wrong!

There is no grey area here, believe me.

You are wrong. Wrong!

Wrong, I say!!!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:19 - Jul 3 with 1853 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Jul 2 by sioni

Yes. I was just a tad during the war and have a few vague memories that may be false but what I remember vividly is how after the announcement of VE Day on the radio everybody rushed out onto the street to celebrate shouting not “We won the war” but “The war is over, the war is over”.

It should remain over.

Absolutely right. There’s a tendency to romanticise the war - somehow seeing it as our ‘glory days’. No one in their right mind should want a return to that time.

The thought of air raid sirens being used in some sort of cultish rave over Brexit is sickening.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:27 - Jul 3 with 1844 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:21 - Jul 2 by howenjack

Choosing between affect and effect can be scary. Think of Edgar Allan Poe and his RAVEN: Remember Affect Verb Effect Noun. You can't affect the creepy poem by reading it, but you can enjoy the effect of a talking bird.
"Lisa had an affect on the populace the effect was that they left in large numbers " (tongue in cheek of course)

Affect is a verb. Effect is a noun. (Can be a verb but has a different meaning so let’s ignore that for now).

Lisa is affecting ‘x’ is correct. As ‘affecting’ is the verb in that sentence.

Lisa is having an effect on ‘x’ is correct.

In the second sentence the verb is ‘to have’. The word ‘effect’ is a noun. Evidenced by there being ‘an’ in front of it. Putting ‘wonderful’ in that sentence, as in ‘Lisa is having a wonderful effect on ‘x’’ doesn’t change the verb or noun. It’s simply adding an adjective.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Jul 3 with 1839 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:46 - Jul 3 by WarwickHunt

Aww bless - he’s mastered Google and the art of copying and pasting and he’s still fûcking wrong!

https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/affect-effect/ 😂😂😂😂😂

Pork is notoriously difficult to educate. Brexiter, see.

As a public exhibition of everything that is wrong with brexit (completely stupid and inaccurate information, misunderstood and doubled down on when palpably wrong, while ignoring people that really do kmow) this is quite a nice little vignette.

Doesn't obviate the fact that the bloke, or lass, is an utter arse, of course and determined to increase the proportions of his or her utter arsery by each post.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:43 - Jul 3 with 1828 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Jul 3 by monmouth

As a public exhibition of everything that is wrong with brexit (completely stupid and inaccurate information, misunderstood and doubled down on when palpably wrong, while ignoring people that really do kmow) this is quite a nice little vignette.

Doesn't obviate the fact that the bloke, or lass, is an utter arse, of course and determined to increase the proportions of his or her utter arsery by each post.

I think its commonly described as the Dunning-Kruger affect
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Jul 3 with 1745 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:43 - Jul 3 by Batterseajack

I think you mean the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Unfortunate faux pas under the circumstances.

Having said that thanks for drawing our attention to that effect. This article explains the effect pretty well: https://medium.com/@martiesirois/donald-trump-is-the-dunning-kruger-effect-perso
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 16:41]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:37 - Jul 3 with 1742 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:43 - Jul 3 by Batterseajack

A fine effort, it effected my mood by making me smile.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Jul 3 with 1720 viewssioni

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Jul 2 by Highjack

Your affection is very effective.

Certainly it’s been very effective in affecting affective mood disorders.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Jul 3 with 1702 viewshowenjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:37 - Jul 3 by monmouth

A fine effort, it effected my mood by making me smile.

Ha, ha never read such a load of nonsense in my life. A bunch of pseudo intellectual , eu sycophantic point scorers with too much time on their hands and claiming grammatical brilliance and woe betide anyone who doesn' t come up to their self esteemed , high watermarks especially if you espouse a different opinion on Brexit . Filled to the brim with biased media reporting and salivating at the prospect of overturning a democratic decision in favour of remaining in an unelected dictatorship with the loss of our sovereign powers a collective all following the same dogma like lapdog.
I bet there's a few common purpose members too.
If wanting a return to an independent Britain free of EU red tape and interference makes me a psycho then there's 17 .4 million alongside me. I am sorry I don't have any sympathy with treacherous politicians who have sold our country's liberties away.Strange how something as benign as a trading organisation can 40 years later assume such gigantic control over all our lives.
Mission creep or Fabianism pure and simple .
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Jul 3 with 1687 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Jul 3 by howenjack

Ha, ha never read such a load of nonsense in my life. A bunch of pseudo intellectual , eu sycophantic point scorers with too much time on their hands and claiming grammatical brilliance and woe betide anyone who doesn' t come up to their self esteemed , high watermarks especially if you espouse a different opinion on Brexit . Filled to the brim with biased media reporting and salivating at the prospect of overturning a democratic decision in favour of remaining in an unelected dictatorship with the loss of our sovereign powers a collective all following the same dogma like lapdog.
If wanting a return to an independent Britain free of EU red tape and interference makes me a psycho then there's 17 .4 million alongside me. I am sorry I don't have any sympathy with treacherous politicians who have sold our country's liberties away.Strange how something as benign as a trading organisation can 40 years later assume such gigantic control over all our lives.

It’s not unelected. Some of the people complaining most about it being unelected spent yesterday behaving like boorish oafs in the EU parliament - they were elected to that position. They spent today not bothering to turn up when the president of the EU was elected by our elected representatives. *

* they signed in before leaving for the day, as they are required to do that to pick up their attendance allowance.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Jul 3 with 1650 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Jul 3 by sioni

Certainly it’s been very effective in affecting affective mood disorders.

I hadn't expected to say this but, can we go back to talking about brexit please ?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:31 - Jul 3 with 1647 viewshowenjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

It’s not unelected. Some of the people complaining most about it being unelected spent yesterday behaving like boorish oafs in the EU parliament - they were elected to that position. They spent today not bothering to turn up when the president of the EU was elected by our elected representatives. *

* they signed in before leaving for the day, as they are required to do that to pick up their attendance allowance.

Who chooses the commissioner?

I don't really care how democratic they dress it up as the bottom line is we are taking orders from abroad . They say we do simple as and if we disagree there's nothing we can do about it , they overrule us . I don't get this E U love in . This country was more prosperous than ever in the 60 s .We've been in the E U 50 odd years and I see the same societal problems that were prevalent 20 years ago. There is still massive poverty homelessness which is exacerbated by mass immigration (something we are denied doing anything about ) We pay massive amounts in which is given to poor European nations WE are subsidising them at the expense of our own poverty stricken people . Enough is enough , 50 years is a long time I don t see a lot of progress to be honest not for the money we have invested - For that reason I am out.
P's you seem a decent sort someone who listens without resorting to puerile cat calling I will give you that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:38 - Jul 3 with 1631 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Jul 3 by howenjack

Sorry, was that an apology?

🤣

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Jul 3 with 1611 viewssherpajacob

Ms Rees Mogg seems confused about how she became an MEP.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Jul 3 with 1611 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:38 - Jul 3 by union_jack

Sorry, was that an apology?

🤣

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/christine

International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde has been convicted over her role in a controversial €400m (£355m) payment to a businessman.

French judges found Ms Lagarde guilty of negligence for failing to challenge the state arbitration payout to the friend of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 18:57]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Jul 3 with 1604 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:31 - Jul 3 by howenjack

I don't really care how democratic they dress it up as the bottom line is we are taking orders from abroad . They say we do simple as and if we disagree there's nothing we can do about it , they overrule us . I don't get this E U love in . This country was more prosperous than ever in the 60 s .We've been in the E U 50 odd years and I see the same societal problems that were prevalent 20 years ago. There is still massive poverty homelessness which is exacerbated by mass immigration (something we are denied doing anything about ) We pay massive amounts in which is given to poor European nations WE are subsidising them at the expense of our own poverty stricken people . Enough is enough , 50 years is a long time I don t see a lot of progress to be honest not for the money we have invested - For that reason I am out.
P's you seem a decent sort someone who listens without resorting to puerile cat calling I will give you that.

It is extremely rational (just like with ITV News featured ONS statistician) to question whether a predicted population increase the size of ten Birmingham's added on top of what has already come in will create absolute catastrophe.

Stuff like triage systems to ease pressure on NHS doctors can have negative and serious implications i.e. just like with a lady once sat beside me who suffered extreme sight loss because of a phone diagnosis 'allergy' i.e. it was shingles. With shingles its antiviral treatment ASAP.

Or that girl who featured in SWEP who was also wrongly diagnosed over the phone where a diagnosis of diabetic ketoacidosis was missed, that proved fatal. I can't work out why people would want a catastrophic population increase, added pressure on NHS staff and trips to 'occupational health' just so that it can satisfy 'Trendy-Wendy' virtue signalling.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Jul 3 with 1587 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Jul 3 by Jango

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/christine

International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde has been convicted over her role in a controversial €400m (£355m) payment to a businessman.

French judges found Ms Lagarde guilty of negligence for failing to challenge the state arbitration payout to the friend of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 18:57]

Worse than that - have you seen her ridiculous fake tan? Eeeeeeeek.

Reminds me of a sh1t nighbour we once had, a beautician bigging herself up over everyone whilst looking like someone had pourse Bisto over her.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Jul 3 with 1576 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:31 - Jul 3 by howenjack

The elected heads of state of the 28 countries nominates the President of the Commission and he or she is then formally elected by the EU Parliament which includes our MEPs (again, the brexit party didn’t bother).

If we disagree there’s plenty we can do about it.

So, as one fairly recent example, the EU wanted to bring in tariffs on the import of cheap Chinese steel as they were concerned it was harming our native and European production. The UK vetoed the proposal, as we wanted to be able to use cheaper product so the tariffs could not be introduced.

I agree with you regarding our societal problems, much of which stem from ever increasing inequality of opportunity. But, again, the EU attempts at least to address this issue. Wales has, for instance, received a great deal of funding from the EU as it is regarded as being in need. When we leave, the UK government has already stated this funding will not be matched. You can see, again, a recent example of the effect of this with the abandonment of the M4 improvements as a result of EU funding now being unavailable. Ironically, the UKIP (now brexit party) members of the Welsh government requested Ireland access the funding from the EU as it is needed to carry out the work.

We do pay a lot of money to the EU. But in return, we benefit many, many times over in the trade we carry out. That’s why every assessment of every leave scenario, however ‘soft’ sees a huge detrimental impact to our economy.

On the matter of immigration, as I’ve said before, immigration is a policy of our government (successive governments). We choose to bring in far more non EU migrants than EU migrants, we don’t implement controls that the EU allows over EU migrants (in relation to permanent migration but also in relation to temporary migrants), and, indeed, we’ve already announced that rules over temporary migrants will be unaffected by us leaving (anyone can come and work here for up to 3 months if they are a EU citizen, even after brexit, even if no deal).

The issue is that the EU are a convenient vehicle on which to blame unpopular UK decisions.

When we leave, if we leave, the decisions made by those most in favour of leaving (the right wing of the Conservative party and the Brexit party who are even more right wing) will not magically start helping deprived communities. They will just be able to act more freely. You’ll surely have seen the promises made by Johnson, who is likely to be the next PM. Raising the rate at which higher rate tax becomes payable, slashing corporation tax, reducing stamp duty on expensive homes.

Unfortunately there are snake oil merchants who will have you believe that they are gunning for the ‘elites’. Most of them are privately educated, independently wealthy liars who are using you for their own ends. Avoiding the new EU rules on tax etc suits them. As does reduced regulation.

Their kids are ok for opportunities of course. You can live anywhere in the world if you have over a certain amount of money.

I don’t think the EU is perfect by any means. But we are far better economically in rather than out. And despite highjack’s constant moans about why money isn’t important, unfortunately we need it to provide every public service that we have. So less money means either more tax, or less in the way of public services. Guess what Boris will go for...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Jul 3 with 1575 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Jul 3 by Wingstandwood

It is extremely rational (just like with ITV News featured ONS statistician) to question whether a predicted population increase the size of ten Birmingham's added on top of what has already come in will create absolute catastrophe.

Stuff like triage systems to ease pressure on NHS doctors can have negative and serious implications i.e. just like with a lady once sat beside me who suffered extreme sight loss because of a phone diagnosis 'allergy' i.e. it was shingles. With shingles its antiviral treatment ASAP.

Or that girl who featured in SWEP who was also wrongly diagnosed over the phone where a diagnosis of diabetic ketoacidosis was missed, that proved fatal. I can't work out why people would want a catastrophic population increase, added pressure on NHS staff and trips to 'occupational health' just so that it can satisfy 'Trendy-Wendy' virtue signalling.

But we’ve already established that long-term EU migration is a small part of population increase, plus they tend to be younger, and therefore place less strain on services, and more than pay their way through taxes.

Failures in the NHS is a domestic issue, which is why services were far better even when we had the accession of the EU8 in 2004.

I’d imagine you’re more likely to be tended to by an EU national than be stuck behind one in the queue.

It’s blatant blameism (if the grammar police will excuse me for inventing a word) and wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jul 3 with 1553 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

But we’ve already established that long-term EU migration is a small part of population increase, plus they tend to be younger, and therefore place less strain on services, and more than pay their way through taxes.

Failures in the NHS is a domestic issue, which is why services were far better even when we had the accession of the EU8 in 2004.

I’d imagine you’re more likely to be tended to by an EU national than be stuck behind one in the queue.

It’s blatant blameism (if the grammar police will excuse me for inventing a word) and wrong.

Let people with common sense decide whether a future (God thats a lot!) population increase of TEN BIRMINGHAM'S is not going to be problematic just like it ironically has been reported in Birmingham local paper.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024