Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301775 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Jul 4 with 2187 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Jul 4 by sherpajacob

Wait, are you saying Ireland is an independent sovereign nation within the EU?

Yes one that objected to the EU commission meddling in its tax affairs.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 14:17]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Jul 4 with 2119 viewsHighjack

Meanwhile in other shockingly unsurprising news, the EU parliament has condemned the EU for being undemocratic.

By Jove we didn’t see that one coming...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-commission-president-ur
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 17:49]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:58 - Jul 4 with 2090 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Jul 4 by Highjack

Meanwhile in other shockingly unsurprising news, the EU parliament has condemned the EU for being undemocratic.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-commission-president-ur

That is undemocratic EU fascist stuff?

Thank God the multicultural anti-fascist Brexit Party is above that Jewish candidates i.e. Simon Marcus and Lance Forman, black gay candidate i.e. Louis Stedman-Bryce, black Nigerian-born lawyer candidate i.e. Elizabeth Babade, daughter of first generation Indian immigrants candidate i.e. Alka Sehgal Cuthbert, Asian candidate i.e. Vishal Khatri, Pakistan born candidate i.e. Ben Habib, gay candidate i.e. David Bull, lefty candidate i.e. Claire Fox, and high ranking trade union leader/supporter Paul Embery etc, etc, etc.

The fight against fascism is ongoing. I wonder if any supporter of fascism will downarrow you?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Jul 4 with 2085 viewssioni

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Jul 3 by BytholWyn

This typifies so much of the pro-Brexit discourse - a complete lack of proportionality verging on the paranoid. It's been pointed out on this thread so many times that the net contribution to the EU is a tiny fraction of government expenditure and an even tinier fraction of GDP - which is boosted massively by virtue of our free trade deal with other EU countries. It's a bit like agonising over the goal you concede in a 6-1 victory.

Not only that, but the fact that so much of our contributions to the EU is spent on Eastern European countries is very much in our interest in the long run - as it helps to build markets for our goods and services. You only have to look at how Ireland has prospered, helping boost trade with the UK, to see the mutual benefit of this kind of investment. This is precisely the sort of enlightened long-term thinking that has been conspicuously lacking in the UK under governments of all colours for decades in relation to regional development - which goes a very long way towards explaining Wales' poor economic performance.

This post is the perfect example of how every ill in the UK is laid at the EUs door by Brexiteers. Pretty embarrassing really.

Now that’s a great post: well thought out and well expressed. It makes me wonder how something so painful can make one smile
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Jul 4 with 2073 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Jul 4 by Highjack

The usual muppets will go totally silent on this one, as usual.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Jul 4 with 2070 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:58 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

That is undemocratic EU fascist stuff?

Thank God the multicultural anti-fascist Brexit Party is above that Jewish candidates i.e. Simon Marcus and Lance Forman, black gay candidate i.e. Louis Stedman-Bryce, black Nigerian-born lawyer candidate i.e. Elizabeth Babade, daughter of first generation Indian immigrants candidate i.e. Alka Sehgal Cuthbert, Asian candidate i.e. Vishal Khatri, Pakistan born candidate i.e. Ben Habib, gay candidate i.e. David Bull, lefty candidate i.e. Claire Fox, and high ranking trade union leader/supporter Paul Embery etc, etc, etc.

The fight against fascism is ongoing. I wonder if any supporter of fascism will downarrow you?

I imagine marts finger is already hovering.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Jul 4 with 2056 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Jul 4 by Jango

Remind me again who’s electing the next Prime Minister of the UK you muppet?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Jul 4 with 2034 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Jul 4 by longlostjack

The Conservative party.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Jul 4 with 2002 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Jul 4 by Highjack

The Conservative party.

That’s not true.

They elect the new leader of the Conservative party, who may or may not become prime minister.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Jul 4 with 1997 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

That’s not true.

They elect the new leader of the Conservative party, who may or may not become prime minister.

They are electing the next leader of their party who will almost certainly be next prime minister Miss Overly Pedantic Pants.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Jul 4 with 1991 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Jul 4 by Highjack

They are electing the next leader of their party who will almost certainly be next prime minister Miss Overly Pedantic Pants.

It’s a sign of the state of our politics when all we can say about the new leader of the governing party is that he’s “almost certain” to become prime minister.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Jul 4 with 1974 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Jul 4 by Highjack

Yeah, but they don’t actually elect the prime minister.

Are you only pedantic about the EU then?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Jul 4 with 1972 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Jul 4 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a sign of the state of our politics when all we can say about the new leader of the governing party is that he’s “almost certain” to become prime minister.

I’m not sure it’s much more than 50:50 assuming Boris wins. Definitely not ‘almost certain’.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Jul 4 with 1969 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

I’m not sure it’s much more than 50:50 assuming Boris wins. Definitely not ‘almost certain’.

I think it’s certain that he will. How long for is a different matter.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Jul 4 with 1962 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Jul 4 by exiledclaseboy

I think it’s certain that he will. How long for is a different matter.

I guess it depends whether they give him any time to see what he is actually going to do given he’s promised so many different things to different groups.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Jul 4 with 1953 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

I guess it depends whether they give him any time to see what he is actually going to do given he’s promised so many different things to different groups.

Indeed. Hunt no better now either. He tracked Johnson’s lunacy instead of being the sensible alternative.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Jul 4 with 1932 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Jul 4 by longlostjack

Silent then
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Jul 4 with 1891 viewswestside

We don't get to vote for the Head of the Commonwealth yet the Brexiteers want us to align with the commonwealth.

We don't get to vote for a Queen or King.

We don't get to vote for who the government ministers will be.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:17 - Jul 5 with 1833 viewsWarwickHunt

As opposed to partially silent?

Mince.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:23 - Jul 5 with 1842 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Jul 4 by westside

We don't get to vote for the Head of the Commonwealth yet the Brexiteers want us to align with the commonwealth.

We don't get to vote for a Queen or King.

We don't get to vote for who the government ministers will be.

The Queen or King doesn’t make any decisions that effect people’s lives, apart from whether to have family members killed in car crashes obviously.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:31 - Jul 5 with 1789 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:23 - Jul 5 by Highjack

The Queen or King doesn’t make any decisions that effect people’s lives, apart from whether to have family members killed in car crashes obviously.

Sorry. Affect.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:46 - Jul 5 with 1781 viewsHighjack

Think you were right. No comment at all. Just a load of whataboutery.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Jul 5 with 1733 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Jul 3 by howenjack

Lisa - You said we need more immigration because of an ageing population and we are not having enough children , There are currently 67 000 ,000 people living in the uk that figure is probably too small as that 's not including the ones who have sneaked in . This is presenting huge social problems Prisons are full and letting people out who should still be inside leading to further crime .
We are always hearing about Tory cuts being the reason but how much do we pay the EU ? Isn't it £50 m a day or thereabouts ? that's a lot of Bobbies on the beat . Yes we see the starred blue flags displayed over building projects provided with EU funds but those funds originally came from the British taxpayer . The EU always seems to want us to pay more never less and it will go on being more I can guarantee . There is huge wastage in the EU building huge state of the art Parliament buildings in Brussels and Strasbourg and all the costs involved in travelling in chauffeured limousines to and fro . It all has to be paid for .You never hear the BBC say a wrong word about the EU even the riots in Paris hardly got mentioned but people are beginning to see through the falseness of it all and realising things are not what they seem , Have a listen to the political debate on radio 4 sometime it's so biased it's embarrassing.
You said we receive more than we give in net contributions , are you sure 100% those figures are correct ? .
The EU as I always understood it are not the best example at book keeping . There is also massive corruption at some ports which handle EU trade resulting in money being lost which again poor taxpayers like us have to fund .
Like I said , Iam very sceptical .
As Birmingham is topical in this have a read of the local labour mp 's opinion on the state of his constituency Slade Road . I used to live round the corner from there and read the comments from the constituents. This is one area but it's happening around the city .
Another area where I once lived witnessed , a week ago , a machete attack in a busy street of shoppers in mid afternoon ,where 5 men surrounded a car and pulled the occupants out . You can guess what happened next . I was burgled 2 months ago -the police never bothered to turn up to interview me . It's happening that often they just don't have the numbers .
Like I said before we have been in the EU 0ver 40 years but the quality of life has not improved and the proof of the pudding is in the eating .
For that reason Iam out.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-community-a-haven

Wibble...

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:56 - Jul 5 with 1730 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Jul 5 by Ebo

Wibble...

Good argument bro.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:53 - Jul 5 with 1693 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Jul 3 by howenjack

Lisa - You said we need more immigration because of an ageing population and we are not having enough children , There are currently 67 000 ,000 people living in the uk that figure is probably too small as that 's not including the ones who have sneaked in . This is presenting huge social problems Prisons are full and letting people out who should still be inside leading to further crime .
We are always hearing about Tory cuts being the reason but how much do we pay the EU ? Isn't it £50 m a day or thereabouts ? that's a lot of Bobbies on the beat . Yes we see the starred blue flags displayed over building projects provided with EU funds but those funds originally came from the British taxpayer . The EU always seems to want us to pay more never less and it will go on being more I can guarantee . There is huge wastage in the EU building huge state of the art Parliament buildings in Brussels and Strasbourg and all the costs involved in travelling in chauffeured limousines to and fro . It all has to be paid for .You never hear the BBC say a wrong word about the EU even the riots in Paris hardly got mentioned but people are beginning to see through the falseness of it all and realising things are not what they seem , Have a listen to the political debate on radio 4 sometime it's so biased it's embarrassing.
You said we receive more than we give in net contributions , are you sure 100% those figures are correct ? .
The EU as I always understood it are not the best example at book keeping . There is also massive corruption at some ports which handle EU trade resulting in money being lost which again poor taxpayers like us have to fund .
Like I said , Iam very sceptical .
As Birmingham is topical in this have a read of the local labour mp 's opinion on the state of his constituency Slade Road . I used to live round the corner from there and read the comments from the constituents. This is one area but it's happening around the city .
Another area where I once lived witnessed , a week ago , a machete attack in a busy street of shoppers in mid afternoon ,where 5 men surrounded a car and pulled the occupants out . You can guess what happened next . I was burgled 2 months ago -the police never bothered to turn up to interview me . It's happening that often they just don't have the numbers .
Like I said before we have been in the EU 0ver 40 years but the quality of life has not improved and the proof of the pudding is in the eating .
For that reason Iam out.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-community-a-haven

Some crackers in there Howenjacksh!t Shame i won't get that 2 minute back reading that load of rubbish.

Question, do you hear those voices often?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024