Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301478 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 15:15 - May 23 with 4633 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:52 - May 23 by Batterseajack

No need for me to leave, i don't think my job will be affected by Brexit and the drying up of European talent will only boost my employment credentials. But i live and work in London and we'll be the most insulated to the harm caused by Brexit.

But i am looking into the possibility of dual citizenship with Poland if it means joining the fast track EU queue at the airport.

Well I don’t live in London, and have plenty of work, in fact more than I can handle.
The Countdown begins. on 16:42 - May 23 with 4597 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:54 - May 23 by LeonWasGod

"It's pretty much stayed that way". Yes, whilst others have improved. That's why I said "relative". The economy is in relatively worse position on the global stage than it was was before the referendum.

But economies go up and down all the time, how can we be certain it’s due to a referendum result? We can’t. There are so many other potential variables. The frustration stems from the view that It seems so many commentators are leaping towards the same conclusions which are politically motivated when the facts are not that clear on both sides of the argument.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 16:43 - May 23 with 4596 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:54 - May 23 by LeonWasGod

"It's pretty much stayed that way". Yes, whilst others have improved. That's why I said "relative". The economy is in relatively worse position on the global stage than it was was before the referendum.

I understand that but the chart you’ve chosen there shows it was heading that way anyway. Blaming it on brexit is just nonsense when you’ve got no possible evidence to back it up.

Predictions before the EU referendum claimed the number of unemployed people could increase by up to 820,000 within two years if the UK voted to leave.

Since the Brexit vote, a record high of 32 million adults are in work, with the number of foreign-born people in work also seeing a rise.

fullfact.org/economy/whats-happened-employment-vote-leave-eu/
The Countdown begins. on 21:20 - May 23 with 4545 viewslonglostjack

FFS. This is getting silly now.

Brexit: Technology-based customs system 'could cost £20bn' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44229606

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:28 - May 23 with 4538 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 21:20 - May 23 by longlostjack

Brexit: Technology-based customs system 'could cost £20bn' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44229606

More project fear BS.

Even Carney is having another go after being proven totally wrong the 1st time around.

310 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 22:09 - May 23 with 4521 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:20 - May 23 by longlostjack

The article has quotes from some saying it ‘could’ cost that much, Other quotes saying it ‘won’t’ cost that much and no doubt you choose to believe the bulls**t that suits your argument. Stop reading stuff about brexit on the bbc and the guardian and you might sleep easier.
The Countdown begins. on 22:32 - May 23 with 4514 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:09 - May 23 by Jango

The article has quotes from some saying it ‘could’ cost that much, Other quotes saying it ‘won’t’ cost that much and no doubt you choose to believe the bulls**t that suits your argument. Stop reading stuff about brexit on the bbc and the guardian and you might sleep easier.

Whereas you "believe" ! Thanks mate but I'll stick to facts. Sweet dreams!

The Countdown begins. on 22:36 - May 23 with 4512 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:32 - May 23 by longlostjack

Whereas you "believe" ! Thanks mate but I'll stick to facts. Sweet dreams!

Where are the facts in that article?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 23:39 - May 23 with 4491 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:36 - May 23 by Jango

Where are the facts in that article?

Post-Brexit Customs scheme favoured by our idiot Foreign Secretary and others, could cost up to £20bn a year, says head of HMRC. That’s £7bn more than UK contribution to EU in 2016.

Hey feckwits, your brexit idea is really really dumb.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 23:48 - May 23 with 4491 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:39 - May 23 by Kilkennyjack

Post-Brexit Customs scheme favoured by our idiot Foreign Secretary and others, could cost up to £20bn a year, says head of HMRC. That’s £7bn more than UK contribution to EU in 2016.

No it isn’t

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 01:01 - May 24 with 4478 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 08:55 - May 23 by Batterseajack

This is not a forecast, it has happened, but that won't mean anything to Brextemists. He's discredited in their eyes as he was seen as scaremongering & project fear with making claims like households would lose £4300 over 15 years if we left the EU. Seems as though his claims may have been on the conservative side as we haven't even left yet.

Brexit is making this country a joke and an international irrelevance.
[Post edited 23 May 2018 9:25]

"Brexit is making this country a joke and an international irrelevance."

Erm, I do believe that you have the tense wrong...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 06:18 - May 24 with 4444 viewspeenemunde

You’re still here then.
Thought you’d have booked your ferry ticket by now.
The Countdown begins. on 06:27 - May 24 with 4441 viewspeenemunde

I’m still waiting for Godzilla to emerge from the ocean, WW3 and the recession as a result of just voting to leave

Project fear failed then, will fail today and will fail in the future.
Glorious 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
The Countdown begins. on 09:17 - May 24 with 4420 viewsJango

COULD cost up to £20b

COULD go into recession straight after vote

800,000 people COULD lose jobs within 2 years of vote.

Do you see a pattern here from the remain side? It’s the ones who are taking all this crap as gospel who are the feckwits mate I’m sorry.
The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - May 24 with 4418 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 16:42 - May 23 by Highjack

But economies go up and down all the time, how can we be certain it’s due to a referendum result? We can’t. There are so many other potential variables. The frustration stems from the view that It seems so many commentators are leaping towards the same conclusions which are politically motivated when the facts are not that clear on both sides of the argument.

Or the alternative is that people are reaching the same conclusion because that's the only one that can be drawn. But I understand your point. It's beyond me to rigorously assess the reasons, and yes it's highly politicised. I can only go on what publicised and try to be aware of the bias.

I think the whole idea is utterly stupid and done for all the wrong reasons. But, if we're talking about macro-economic performance then Brexit is probably the least of our problems. Things like the sub-prime banking crisis and the following recession, or a significant change in government policy (e.g. 'austerity' on top of a recession) are always going to have a bigger impacts overall.

But we're all too entrenched in our positions to start being sensible about it.
The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - May 24 with 4416 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 16:43 - May 23 by Jango

I understand that but the chart you’ve chosen there shows it was heading that way anyway. Blaming it on brexit is just nonsense when you’ve got no possible evidence to back it up.

Predictions before the EU referendum claimed the number of unemployed people could increase by up to 820,000 within two years if the UK voted to leave.

Since the Brexit vote, a record high of 32 million adults are in work, with the number of foreign-born people in work also seeing a rise.

fullfact.org/economy/whats-happened-employment-vote-leave-eu/

I haven't, but there are a lot of people better qualified and experienced looking at this who have.

There was an article in the FT discussing this very issue of unravelling possible short-term impacts so far https://www.ft.com/content/e3b29230-db5f-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482. That might be behind a paywall, but if so talks about respected academics and organisations like the IMF and OECD all citing a negative impact so far. I'm yet to see anyone countering this.

Unemployment stats are positive, that's great. No problem with that at all. But I don't hold much stock with what George Osbourne predicted. There's no moral high ground on either side around predictions that were made before the referendum. As that FT article says:
"Economists for Brexit, a forecasting group, predicted that after a leave vote growth in GDP would expand 2.7 per cent in 2017. The Treasury expected a mild recession. Neither proved correct."

Interesting times ahead.
The Countdown begins. on 09:59 - May 24 with 4409 viewsLeonWasGod

It's £11.4bn more than the 2016 net contribution, and that doesn't include funding through open call EU research funding, which was just under a billion in 2016 I think. So about £12-12.4bn more than the 2016 net contribution. For what it's worth, as this is just posturing again I suspect.
The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - May 24 with 4347 viewspikeypaul

309 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - May 24 with 4328 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - May 24 by LeonWasGod

I haven't, but there are a lot of people better qualified and experienced looking at this who have.

There was an article in the FT discussing this very issue of unravelling possible short-term impacts so far https://www.ft.com/content/e3b29230-db5f-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482. That might be behind a paywall, but if so talks about respected academics and organisations like the IMF and OECD all citing a negative impact so far. I'm yet to see anyone countering this.

Unemployment stats are positive, that's great. No problem with that at all. But I don't hold much stock with what George Osbourne predicted. There's no moral high ground on either side around predictions that were made before the referendum. As that FT article says:
"Economists for Brexit, a forecasting group, predicted that after a leave vote growth in GDP would expand 2.7 per cent in 2017. The Treasury expected a mild recession. Neither proved correct."

Interesting times ahead.

The IMF and OECD, for God’s sake.....why do people even mention these discredited organisations is beyond me.
The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - May 24 with 4305 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - May 24 by peenemunde

The IMF and OECD, for God’s sake.....why do people even mention these discredited organisations is beyond me.

Who do you believe?

The Countdown begins. on 22:10 - May 24 with 4292 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - May 24 by longlostjack

Who do you believe?

Myself and what I see everyday, and it’s certainly not the biased IMF or any politician.
The idea that a country like the UK, can’t stand and thrive on its own two feet is absolutely ridiculous.
The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - May 24 with 4289 viewspikeypaul

309 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS BETTER THAN A BAD DEAL.

The Countdown begins. on 22:55 - May 24 with 4279 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:10 - May 24 by peenemunde

Myself and what I see everyday, and it’s certainly not the biased IMF or any politician.
The idea that a country like the UK, can’t stand and thrive on its own two feet is absolutely ridiculous.

Oh we'd be standing - but thriving? The Chinese and Yanks would walk all over us. Thankfully it won't happen. Let the countdown begin to the mmm .. (new) Customs Union!

ROFL

The Countdown begins. on 23:00 - May 24 with 4273 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:55 - May 24 by longlostjack

Oh we'd be standing - but thriving? The Chinese and Yanks would walk all over us. Thankfully it won't happen. Let the countdown begin to the mmm .. (new) Customs Union!

ROFL

What nonsense. Does Canada, Australia, get walked over ?
You have been brain washed.
The Countdown begins. on 23:10 - May 24 with 4264 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:00 - May 24 by peenemunde

What nonsense. Does Canada, Australia, get walked over ?
You have been brain washed.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4674280

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-09/trade-war-could-wipe-billions-from-aust

But sure. We'll be stronger on our own and in the interests of free trade we should leave the world's most successful free trading block. Madness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024