Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301362 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:10 - Jul 17 with 1677 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

Ah Peterborough, where Brexit party narrowly lost to a party whose leader and candidate met and greeted a convicted mail ballot fixer.

If ukip / brexit can't win stoke or Peterborough, they can't win anywhere. plaid and green will outnumber them in parliament.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - Jul 17 with 1667 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:10 - Jul 17 by sherpajacob

If ukip / brexit can't win stoke or Peterborough, they can't win anywhere. plaid and green will outnumber them in parliament.

UKIP are dead in the water. Brexit had been a party for how long - something like 8 weeks before that byelection?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:19 - Jul 17 with 1664 viewsladyjack

Leanne's take on Boris

Leanne would hate these comments no doubt but I heard that she was having lots of praise for her summery yummy mummy look on the show - some people are just so shallow.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:37 - Jul 17 with 1645 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:32 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

I don’t follow you anywhere. It’s impossible to avoid answering or mentioning you in certain threads since you post on pretty much every thread on the board.

It’s funny how much I annoy you though. You down arrow my posts almost as often as mart6 down arrows yours.

Mart6 just gave you an up arrow.

The man is a legend

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Jul 17 with 1616 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

Ah Peterborough, where Brexit party narrowly lost to a party whose leader and candidate met and greeted a convicted mail ballot fixer.

Any charges laid yet?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Jul 17 with 1611 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

UKIP are dead in the water. Brexit had been a party for how long - something like 8 weeks before that byelection?

Brexit party are just UKIP with a different name. The whole ‘ooh, they’ve just been invented’ is as ridiculous as pretending Snickers was a whole new chocolate concept.

But the best example of the ‘leave constituency with a remain MP’ argument is closer to home, as the Newport by-election showed the thinking to be flawed. The MP there couldn’t have been more staunchly remain in a leave area. But she was voted in.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Jul 17 with 1608 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Jul 17 by exiledclaseboy

Any charges laid yet?

Surprisingly no. I mean, it's a possibility no dodginess was involved but you'd figure a party leader would know not to meet and greet a convicted ballot rigger...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Jul 17 with 1602 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

Surprisingly no. I mean, it's a possibility no dodginess was involved but you'd figure a party leader would know not to meet and greet a convicted ballot rigger...

Speaking of ballot rigging, there seem to be questions over the Tory leadership ballot Bluey.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Jul 17 with 1596 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

Speaking of ballot rigging, there seem to be questions over the Tory leadership ballot Bluey.

What - you mean BoJo wont win?

What questions are those btw?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Jul 17 with 1595 viewsGowerjack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Jul 17 with 1589 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

Thought not. Charges only tend to be laid when there’s evidence see. Not saying they won’t be laid in this case of course but the evidence will need to be stronger than a picture.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Jul 17 with 1582 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

What - you mean BoJo wont win?

What questions are those btw?

I’m sure he will. He’s a completely bigoted ar*e and that seems to appeal to Tory members.

Lots of people seemingly haven’t received ballot papers and are complaining it’s an ‘establishment plot’.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Jul 17 with 1580 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

What about the Scottish independence referendum ?, lots of accusations around that vote, videos online etc.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jul 17 with 1576 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

I’m sure he will. He’s a completely bigoted ar*e and that seems to appeal to Tory members.

Lots of people seemingly haven’t received ballot papers and are complaining it’s an ‘establishment plot’.

I wonder who “the establishment” are in that particular context?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jul 17 with 1575 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Jul 17 by ladyjack

What about the Scottish independence referendum ?, lots of accusations around that vote, videos online etc.

If we continue the way we are, they’ll soon have another chance.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Jul 17 with 1571 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

If papers were sent out via royal mail, god knows where they are..

Presumably those people mean it's a plot against BoJo - how would the "establishment" know who would vote for who before they vote? Oh, whatevs..
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - Jul 17 with 1568 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

If we continue the way we are, they’ll soon have another chance.

"We want to leave the Union! No, not that Union, the other one!"

SNP have nothing other than "we want freeeeeedom"... get freeeeedom and they are screwed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Jul 17 with 1562 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

"We want to leave the Union! No, not that Union, the other one!"

SNP have nothing other than "we want freeeeeedom"... get freeeeedom and they are screwed.

Much the same as you Brexiteers...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Jul 17 with 1552 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

I think you and Bluey are a match made in heaven lol
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Jul 17 with 1544 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Jul 17 by Luther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Jul 17 with 1526 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

(Although the two situations (Scottish Indi v Brexshit) are very different)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Jul 17 with 1516 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Jul 17 by LeonWasGod

(Although the two situations (Scottish Indi v Brexshit) are very different)

It was the ‘we want freeeedom’ bit I was referring to.

I don’t think either are a good idea to be honest. Unless the UK leaves the EU in which case I think it’s a foregone conclusion.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:47 - Jul 17 with 1507 viewshowenjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:58 - Jul 17 by bluey_the_blue

At this stage, whatever happens happens.

Remain MPs in Leave constituencies will be toast though if we remain.

EDIT: EU is irrelevant to me because I don't believe it'll be around in decades to come. Eastern European nations are already getting uppity. The rise in anti-EU sentiment will only increase across Europe.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 14:00]

There are some seriously disgruntled italians atm especially in southern italy .
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Jul 17 with 1504 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Jul 17 by Luther27

ECB just wants to tie me up in his basement dungeon.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Jul 17 with 1497 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

It was the ‘we want freeeedom’ bit I was referring to.

I don’t think either are a good idea to be honest. Unless the UK leaves the EU in which case I think it’s a foregone conclusion.

SNP seem to believe they can just remain in EU should they leave the union. They'd have to apply like any other nation and comply like any other nation. There's no guarantee they'd even be accepted - Spain for one would have a nervous eye on Catalans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024