Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342838 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Jul 18 with 1528 viewsexiledclaseboy

“There will be three stages of creating a new UK-EU deal - informal negotiations, formal negotiations, and implementation including both a new Treaty and domestic legal changes. There is no need to rush. We must take our time and get it right.”

No talk of leaving without a deal there. Quite the opposite in fact.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Jul 18 with 1523 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'd suggest it's pretty fvcking obvious both sides need to agree a deal. It's also pretty fvcking obvious you don't bend over and take it up the arse just to get a deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Jul 18 with 1522 viewsexiledclaseboy

“Britain will have access to the Single Market after we vote leave.”

Official Vote Leave campaign website.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Jul 18 with 1518 viewsexiledclaseboy

“we will negotiate a UK-EU Treaty that enables us 1) to continue cooperating in many areas just as now (e.g. maritime surveillance), 2) to deepen cooperation in some areas (e.g. scientific collaborations and counter-terrorism), and 3) to continue free trade with minimal bureaucracy. The details will have to await a serious negotiation but there are many agreements between the EU and other countries that already solve these problems so we will be able to take a lot ‘off the shelf’.”

No to no deal, says the official Vote Leave campaign.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Jul 18 with 1517 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

I'd suggest it's pretty fvcking obvious both sides need to agree a deal. It's also pretty fvcking obvious you don't bend over and take it up the arse just to get a deal.

So you agree that leaving without a deal is an intensely stupid idea then. Good. Only took two years and 508 pages.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:49 - Jul 18 with 1516 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:11 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

It was pretty clear it was going to be invoked right away. MPs voted for that. If they'd insisted on safeguards at that time, I'd have had more respect for them.

BBC programme tonight seems interesting.

Not forgetting Mr "a jobs first Brexit that works for everyone" suggesting that A50 should have been triggered instantly.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Jul 18 with 1510 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

“we will negotiate a UK-EU Treaty that enables us 1) to continue cooperating in many areas just as now (e.g. maritime surveillance), 2) to deepen cooperation in some areas (e.g. scientific collaborations and counter-terrorism), and 3) to continue free trade with minimal bureaucracy. The details will have to await a serious negotiation but there are many agreements between the EU and other countries that already solve these problems so we will be able to take a lot ‘off the shelf’.”

No to no deal, says the official Vote Leave campaign.

That sounds like a Mark Francois speech, minus the "Canada have done the heavy lifting for us"

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Jul 18 with 1508 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:49 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

Not forgetting Mr "a jobs first Brexit that works for everyone" suggesting that A50 should have been triggered instantly.

Yeah but let’s not distract from the proven lies of the Vote Leave campaign. As incompetent as Corbyn is, he isn’t responsible for where we are now. Let’s concentrate on disproving those who continue to lie and say that the Leave campaign always wanted to leave without a deal. They didn’t. That’s a lie.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Jul 18 with 1508 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

So you agree that leaving without a deal is an intensely stupid idea then. Good. Only took two years and 508 pages.

Not really. If there's no deal agreeable to both sides, there's no deal. Leave with no deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Jul 18 with 1500 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah but let’s not distract from the proven lies of the Vote Leave campaign. As incompetent as Corbyn is, he isn’t responsible for where we are now. Let’s concentrate on disproving those who continue to lie and say that the Leave campaign always wanted to leave without a deal. They didn’t. That’s a lie.

Correct. I thought I'd just point that out as it was a tap I. But yes, Cameron, May and the cabal of cùnts known as the Conservative party should be shot (bar the few such as Grieve who has had the balls to stand up and be counted).

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Jul 18 with 1500 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

Not really. If there's no deal agreeable to both sides, there's no deal. Leave with no deal.

“I'd suggest it's pretty fvcking obvious both sides need to agree a deal”

Are you confused? You wrote that just five short minutes ago.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:56 - Jul 18 with 1493 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

Correct. I thought I'd just point that out as it was a tap I. But yes, Cameron, May and the cabal of cùnts known as the Conservative party should be shot (bar the few such as Grieve who has had the balls to stand up and be counted).

Shooting all politicians who don’t agree with you on a single issue could be considered to be rather an extremist position.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Jul 18 with 1487 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:56 - Jul 18 by Highjack

Shooting all politicians who don’t agree with you on a single issue could be considered to be rather an extremist position.

That's a good point .

I'm now off for a Prevent intervention

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Jul 18 with 1479 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

“I'd suggest it's pretty fvcking obvious both sides need to agree a deal”

Are you confused? You wrote that just five short minutes ago.

In that you need two parties to agree a deal, you don't unilaterally declare a deal done.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Jul 18 with 1473 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

The use of “fcking” as an intensifier should be used sparingly otherwise it has the opposite effect Bluey. In this example, it suggests you’ve lost the plot and a mental image of somebody waving a kipper around comes to mind.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Jul 18 with 1464 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

In that you need two parties to agree a deal, you don't unilaterally declare a deal done.

No one has done that. The UK got everything it asked for out of the deal on offer.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Jul 18 with 1460 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Jul 18 by longlostjack

The use of “fcking” as an intensifier should be used sparingly otherwise it has the opposite effect Bluey. In this example, it suggests you’ve lost the plot and a mental image of somebody waving a kipper around comes to mind.

Basil fawlty?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Jul 18 with 1460 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

No one has done that. The UK got everything it asked for out of the deal on offer.

That May and Robbins wanted out of the deal, which was resoundly rejected by Parliament.

If the claims of Panorama are correct, whole thing was a clusterfvck.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Jul 18 with 1445 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

That May and Robbins wanted out of the deal, which was resoundly rejected by Parliament.

If the claims of Panorama are correct, whole thing was a clusterfvck.

Right. So let me get this straight. The Uk goes to the EU armed with a list of demands to be included in a deal. The EU accedes to all those requests and both parties agree a deal to be ratified by both sides. The EU side ratifies said deal, and weeks later the UK goes back to the EU and says “this deal that contains everything we asked you for is now no good. Give us another one.” The EU not unreasonably replies in the negative. “But UK, this deal contains everything you asked us for. It means you leave the EU. You leave the single market. You leave the customs union. You leave the jurisdiction of the ECJ. Freedom of movement ends. Literally everything you wanted is here and now you say it’s no good? F*ck off, you incompetent buffoons”.

And this is the EU’s fault how?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 20:32]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Jul 18 with 1428 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Jul 18 by Batterseajack

The kipper / ice block thing is UK law. Nothing to do with EU law.

It’s Boris’s attention to detail and relentless quest for the truth that got him where he is today.

The massive fûcking twât.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Jul 18 with 1434 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

Right. So let me get this straight. The Uk goes to the EU armed with a list of demands to be included in a deal. The EU accedes to all those requests and both parties agree a deal to be ratified by both sides. The EU side ratifies said deal, and weeks later the UK goes back to the EU and says “this deal that contains everything we asked you for is now no good. Give us another one.” The EU not unreasonably replies in the negative. “But UK, this deal contains everything you asked us for. It means you leave the EU. You leave the single market. You leave the customs union. You leave the jurisdiction of the ECJ. Freedom of movement ends. Literally everything you wanted is here and now you say it’s no good? F*ck off, you incompetent buffoons”.

And this is the EU’s fault how?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 20:32]

I'm not disagreeing with you, you do know that, right?

May's deal was an undoubted sh1tfest. Nobody backs it, nobody wants it. It was the only deal achievable with the parameters set by May and Robbins. If it's true as per EU on Panorama tonight that May took "no deal" off the table then there was no pressure on EU to deliver anything other that what Remainer May wanted. After all, not like she wanted t play hardball.

I've no doubt a more aggressive stance from the start, with no deal firmly made an option to EU, a different, better deal was possible. Now? As you said, EU gave what May wanted. With goodwill on both sides, maybe... but it'll realistically be May's deal or no deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Jul 18 with 1433 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

May's deal was an undoubted sh1tfest. Nobody backs it, nobody wants it. It was the only deal achievable with the parameters set by May and Robbins. If it's true as per EU on Panorama tonight that May took "no deal" off the table then there was no pressure on EU to deliver anything other that what Remainer May wanted. After all, not like she wanted t play hardball.

I've no doubt a more aggressive stance from the start, with no deal firmly made an option to EU, a different, better deal was possible. Now? As you said, EU gave what May wanted. With goodwill on both sides, maybe... but it'll realistically be May's deal or no deal.

I do enjoy your consistency in proving that Brexit types are indeed as thick as blue whale mince.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Jul 18 with 1420 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

I do enjoy your consistency in proving that Brexit types are indeed as thick as blue whale mince.

There undoubtedly is a correlation.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Jul 18 with 1416 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Jul 18 by Highjack

Basil fawlty?

Or even Lance Corporal Jones?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Jul 18 with 1413 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

They don’t like it up em. Fix bayonets!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024