Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301264 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Jul 18 with 2353 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

I do enjoy your consistency in proving that Brexit types are indeed as thick as blue whale mince.

So you claim.

Fact still remains, May's deal is the only deal that could be met. EU have no motivation to do anything given May convinced them her deal would pass. Parliament slapped it down repeatedly, EU then believe remaining is the only option.

Whatever happens, happens... but the time for getting a new deal disappeared a long time ago.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Jul 18 with 2346 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

So you claim.

Fact still remains, May's deal is the only deal that could be met. EU have no motivation to do anything given May convinced them her deal would pass. Parliament slapped it down repeatedly, EU then believe remaining is the only option.

Whatever happens, happens... but the time for getting a new deal disappeared a long time ago.

Can you let Johnson and Hunt know please. They’ve both been peddling the myth that a new deal is there for the taking it just needs their masterful negotiating skills to extricate it from the grubby mitts of Johnny Foreigner.

Also worth remembering that they both voted for the current deal. In Hunt’s case every f*cking time.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 20:54]

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Jul 18 with 2333 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

Can you let Johnson and Hunt know please. They’ve both been peddling the myth that a new deal is there for the taking it just needs their masterful negotiating skills to extricate it from the grubby mitts of Johnny Foreigner.

Also worth remembering that they both voted for the current deal. In Hunt’s case every f*cking time.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 20:54]

I suspect they already know that...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Jul 18 with 2325 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Jul 18 by bluey_the_blue

I suspect they already know that...

You mean they’re lying as well? Like the official Vote Leave campaign did continuously. You’re having an epiphany tonight. It’s damascene.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Jul 18 with 2304 viewsKilkennyjack

Feck this Tory Brexit 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Jul 18 with 2301 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone else heard of George Bridges? He was a Brexit minister apparently.

David Davis proving once more that he’s the dimmest man in Westminster.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Jul 18 with 2291 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone else heard of George Bridges? He was a Brexit minister apparently.

David Davis proving once more that he’s the dimmest man in Westminster.

Surely that 'honour' belongs to Francois?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Jul 18 with 2264 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:38 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

You know what Highjack, the whole thing is a joke. All this bollocks about the EU making us do stuff is total cráp; the kippers example today is just a line of the lazy, inaccurate scapegoating that successive governments have used to justify decisions (see also freedom of movement and the Thameslink contract)

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/brexit-caller-james-obrien-f

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Jul 18 with 2235 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Jul 18 by Gowerjack

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/brexit-caller-james-obrien-f

There was a swans fan on talksport the other day talking absolute bo***cks. On that basis, all swans fans are cretins.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:26 - Jul 18 with 2211 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

Surely that 'honour' belongs to Francois?

He’s the most punchable.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:36 - Jul 18 with 2201 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:26 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

He’s the most punchable.

Could I respectfully suggest Gavin Williamson for that honour?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Jul 18 with 2187 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:36 - Jul 18 by londonlisa2001

Could I respectfully suggest Gavin Williamson for that honour?

So many bastards, so little time.

Edit: Andrew Bridgen has just appeared on Newsnight. I’m gonna get me a gun...
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 22:45]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Jul 18 with 2186 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

So many bastards, so little time.

Edit: Andrew Bridgen has just appeared on Newsnight. I’m gonna get me a gun...
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 22:45]

Hang on, Andrew Bridgen is on Newsnight, I may revise my choice in just a sec...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Jul 18 with 2177 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Jul 18 by londonlisa2001

Hang on, Andrew Bridgen is on Newsnight, I may revise my choice in just a sec...

Great minds...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Jul 18 with 2170 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

Great minds...

Grieve just confirmed he’d bring down the government before end of October if necessary. He will know how many votes they have.

God, Bridgen is a moron. Boris just needs to be determined and steadfast.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Jul 18 with 2160 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Jul 18 by Highjack

My question was based on the hypothetical outcome that the debate had happened and leave won again.

Would there be any renewed focus to get brexit done or would we be in the same position with remainers stamping and wailing, having a tantrum all over the place demanding a third referendum? Would we still have a majority remain parliament and a biased speaker doing everything they can to stop it?

If the government had triggered A50, negotiated an deal with the EU for withdrawl that was accepted by Parliament and set a date for leaving, then no amount of 'tantrums' from remainers could have stopped us leaving the EU.

Instead we've all witnessed a political clusterf*ck in action which suggests that Brexit would be a disaster as our politicians can't even get us out of the EU, let alone get this country running smoothly once we are out.

It could be true that Brexit was always doomed to fail as the politicans in charge of it don't actually want it. But Brexiteers still refusing to admit the whole thing is a disaster are stamping and wailing more than most remainers did after the referendum.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:02 - Jul 18 with 2159 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Jul 18 by JackSomething

If the government had triggered A50, negotiated an deal with the EU for withdrawl that was accepted by Parliament and set a date for leaving, then no amount of 'tantrums' from remainers could have stopped us leaving the EU.

Instead we've all witnessed a political clusterf*ck in action which suggests that Brexit would be a disaster as our politicians can't even get us out of the EU, let alone get this country running smoothly once we are out.

It could be true that Brexit was always doomed to fail as the politicans in charge of it don't actually want it. But Brexiteers still refusing to admit the whole thing is a disaster are stamping and wailing more than most remainers did after the referendum.

It’s the Brexiteers that have actually stopped us leaving not the remainers.

It was never extreme enough for them. And yet as soon as the 2017 general election happened, extreme was never likely to happen.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:38 - Jul 18 with 2131 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Jul 18 by Gowerjack

Almost as stupid as the woman who voted remain because otherwise there wouldn’t be anyone to make her sandwiches in Pret.

Or a stooge.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Jul 18 with 2121 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Jul 18 by londonlisa2001

Grieve just confirmed he’d bring down the government before end of October if necessary. He will know how many votes they have.

God, Bridgen is a moron. Boris just needs to be determined and steadfast.

Resigning is “on Hammond’s to do list early next week”.

Memo to self: get more popcorn.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:02 - Jul 19 with 2110 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

Resigning is “on Hammond’s to do list early next week”.

Memo to self: get more popcorn.

Quite amusingly, Hammond popped his head out of the door of Number 11 just while they were about to vote, to show he was abstaining!

I’m still laughing that Hunt abstained. The same Hunt that Bluey, who’s been bemoaning this vote all afternoon, has just voted for. Of course he did so ‘by mistake’. Hunt, that is, not Bluey.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:26 - Jul 19 with 1983 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Jul 18 by longlostjack

They don’t like it up em. Fix bayonets!

Are you Mark Francois ?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:41 - Jul 19 with 1932 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:26 - Jul 19 by johnlangy

Are you Mark Francois ?

No mate, I’m British not French.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Jul 19 with 1878 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:38 - Jul 18 by Highjack

Almost as stupid as the woman who voted remain because otherwise there wouldn’t be anyone to make her sandwiches in Pret.

Or a stooge.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:15 - Jul 19 with 1853 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:38 - Jul 18 by Highjack

Or a stooge.

*tinfoil hat alert*
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:11 - Jul 19 with 1812 viewsbluey_the_blue

Given the Electoral Commission's determination to go after Leavers only, anyone know what the outcome of the Darren Grimes appeal was?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024