Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301794 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Jul 23 with 1651 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:03 - Jul 23 by Batterseajack

What makes you think that they'll keep us in against our will? Once we have set up this barcode system with invisible barcode readers and invisible customs declaration facilities, they'll be glad to see the back of us surely?

It plays to the victim card, despite this whole clusterf*ck being our idea.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Jul 23 with 1647 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:03 - Jul 23 by Batterseajack

What makes you think that they'll keep us in against our will? Once we have set up this barcode system with invisible barcode readers and invisible customs declaration facilities, they'll be glad to see the back of us surely?

You think EU want anyone leaving and being successful - undermines their whole reason for existence after all. Given we're one of few net contributors, easy to see contrived scenarios hoping we'll just say "sod it" and remain,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:13 - Jul 23 with 1643 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

You think EU want anyone leaving and being successful - undermines their whole reason for existence after all. Given we're one of few net contributors, easy to see contrived scenarios hoping we'll just say "sod it" and remain,

I do. I really do. We could have left. We'd an agreed mechanism to do so. Say what you like about the May's decision to plough a particular furrow, the fact of the matter is that the EU negotiated a Withdrawal Agreement with our Government in good faith. The failure to implement was all on our side.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Jul 23 with 1635 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

I imagine most in the EU would rather we stayed, some would like to see the back of us. But it wouldn't serve their interests to keep us impaled within the backstop when there's a viable solution up and running to solve the border. It would give ammunition to the hostile forces within the EU and we'd carry on being a noisy nuisance.

They can accept a prosperous Britain outside of the EU, as it will be good for business.

What they won't accept, is some form of dilution of the single market and customs union to appease us.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:25 - Jul 23 with 1627 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:13 - Jul 23 by LeonWasGod

I do. I really do. We could have left. We'd an agreed mechanism to do so. Say what you like about the May's decision to plough a particular furrow, the fact of the matter is that the EU negotiated a Withdrawal Agreement with our Government in good faith. The failure to implement was all on our side.

The failure was that May's only plan was a deal Parliament would never in a million years go for. It's as simple as that. Of course EU negotiated in good faith, they were never pressed, never pushed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:32 - Jul 23 with 1622 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:25 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

The failure was that May's only plan was a deal Parliament would never in a million years go for. It's as simple as that. Of course EU negotiated in good faith, they were never pressed, never pushed.

Agreed, so it's May's government failing then and not some EU conspiracy. Glad we cleared that up!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Jul 23 with 1614 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:32 - Jul 23 by LeonWasGod

Agreed, so it's May's government failing then and not some EU conspiracy. Glad we cleared that up!

You think the EU weren't complicit? May wanted to Remain, campaigned to do so...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Jul 23 with 1589 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

You think the EU weren't complicit? May wanted to Remain, campaigned to do so...

I don't think there's a big plot between May and the EU to stop us from ever leaving, no.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Jul 23 with 1584 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Jul 23 by LeonWasGod

I don't think there's a big plot between May and the EU to stop us from ever leaving, no.

Maybe not a big plot but they were delighted with her toothless demands...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Jul 23 with 1581 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

Maybe not a big plot but they were delighted with her toothless demands...

Yeah maybe. Feck knows. I do know that Boris' bluster is going to have problems when it hits the reality of an undeliverable Brexit. Could be an interesting time ahead, but only after they've all cleared off on holiday for a month or so. Not like anything important is going on eh?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Jul 23 with 1563 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Jul 23 by Batterseajack

I imagine most in the EU would rather we stayed, some would like to see the back of us. But it wouldn't serve their interests to keep us impaled within the backstop when there's a viable solution up and running to solve the border. It would give ammunition to the hostile forces within the EU and we'd carry on being a noisy nuisance.

They can accept a prosperous Britain outside of the EU, as it will be good for business.

What they won't accept, is some form of dilution of the single market and customs union to appease us.

Exactly. Why it’s so difficult for certain members of the Tory Party to comprehend that, is anybody’s guess.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 17:03]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:02 - Jul 23 with 1557 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Jul 23 by Batterseajack

Given the rise in anti-EU sentiment across Europe with an unwillingness to reform, do you seriously think they want a net contributor leaving, being a success, showing others that there is life outside EU?

"Yeah guys, ok, they left and are really good outside us... BUT YOU NEED US! You can't leave too!"
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Jul 23 with 1552 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:02 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

Given the rise in anti-EU sentiment across Europe with an unwillingness to reform, do you seriously think they want a net contributor leaving, being a success, showing others that there is life outside EU?

"Yeah guys, ok, they left and are really good outside us... BUT YOU NEED US! You can't leave too!"

Deluded.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Jul 23 with 1541 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:02 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

Battersea's post literally started with the words "I imagine most in the EU would rather we stayed". So I guess he doesn't seriously think they want us to leave. But it's not the same as them accepting that we want to leave.

This thing is getting so poliarised people aren't even listening to people or trying to understanding what they say any more. We're doomed I tell ya.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Jul 23 with 1531 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Jul 23 by longlostjack

Deluded.

Maybe - but since the claim is EU makes countries better, if a nation leaves and thrives other disgruntled nations will wonder if being a member is worth it, no?

EU don't want us to leave due to being one of very few net contributors and the above imo
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Jul 23 with 1518 viewsJango

And there we have it!

She’s played a blinder there the useless idiot.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Jul 23 with 1512 viewsWingstandwood

It should never have come to this i.e. if the EU had asked the question and listened to why a large section had voted Brexit and acted upon Brexit voters anger, concerns and fears then imo the whole thing could have been prevented.

Like I've said on here previously, mass disaffection, alienation and anti-EU mindset did not randomly fall out of the sky one day. If the EU had applied common sense, listened and compromised we would not find ourselves in this mess. The same democratic listening, compromising, and reforming third-way approach helped bring peace to Northern Ireland.

The sick thing and appalling thing was rather than do that? The EU, many politicians and remainers were instead more than happy to ignore and rubbish Brexit voters reasoning and willing to see them branded fascist, racist, xenophobic and thick!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Jul 23 with 1494 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Jul 23 by Wingstandwood

It should never have come to this i.e. if the EU had asked the question and listened to why a large section had voted Brexit and acted upon Brexit voters anger, concerns and fears then imo the whole thing could have been prevented.

Like I've said on here previously, mass disaffection, alienation and anti-EU mindset did not randomly fall out of the sky one day. If the EU had applied common sense, listened and compromised we would not find ourselves in this mess. The same democratic listening, compromising, and reforming third-way approach helped bring peace to Northern Ireland.

The sick thing and appalling thing was rather than do that? The EU, many politicians and remainers were instead more than happy to ignore and rubbish Brexit voters reasoning and willing to see them branded fascist, racist, xenophobic and thick!

Your rant about the EU not addressing uk voters concerns reminded me of this NTNON classic.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Jul 23 with 1471 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

Maybe - but since the claim is EU makes countries better, if a nation leaves and thrives other disgruntled nations will wonder if being a member is worth it, no?

EU don't want us to leave due to being one of very few net contributors and the above imo

So we’ve moved from the EU needs to sell their cars and wine so no problem, to the EU is punishing us because they don’t want others to see what a success we’ll make of leaving. OK.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 17:57]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Jul 23 with 1464 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Jul 23 by Wingstandwood

Anti EU mindset came largely from the fact that barely a single person in Europe ever wanted it and even fewer actually got the chance to vote for it.

Those countries that did vote against it were either ignored or made to vote again until the correct result was reached. Sound familiar?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Jul 23 with 1457 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Jul 23 by longlostjack

So we’ve moved from the EU needs to sell their cars and wine so no problem, to the EU is punishing us because they don’t want others to see what a success we’ll make of leaving. OK.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 17:57]

I'v always said the latter. No movement...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - Jul 23 with 1453 viewsWingstandwood

I like a rather grown up and less comedic take of things just like Father Alec Reid did after the killings of two corporals during an IRA funeral in Northern Ireland for example.

When asked how do you defeat the IRA he said 'defeating' it was not a long term sensible solution. Listening, compromising, applying true democracy and removing the reasons for the IRA's existence and support within its own heartlands/communities was the best way forward.

The same mindset should have applied to the EU and Brexit voters!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:10 - Jul 23 with 1435 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Jul 23 by Highjack

Anti EU mindset came largely from the fact that barely a single person in Europe ever wanted it and even fewer actually got the chance to vote for it.

Those countries that did vote against it were either ignored or made to vote again until the correct result was reached. Sound familiar?

Anti - EU mindset came from a constant stream of fake news in the newspapers over a long period of time. Boris did his bit in spreading nonsense when he was in Brussels. EU wanted to ban prawn cocktail crisps and regulate the size of condoms. Plenty of gullible fools fell for that shit. That’s the UK. As for no EU country ever wanting to join. In the word of JM - “You cannot be serious !”
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 18:16]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:19 - Jul 23 with 1422 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

I'v always said the latter. No movement...

So they’re punishing us because we’ll be more successful outside the EU?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Jul 23 with 1411 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Jul 23 by Jango

And there we have it!

She’s played a blinder there the useless idiot.

Aye - she’s just lost the Little Englander and thicker than mince vote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024