Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301805 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Jul 23 with 1639 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

So when Corbyn kept welfare cuts in his 2017 manifesto was that continuing crippling austerity or not?

Asking for a friend.

Please point everyone to the specific part of the manifesto that backs your claim up. If you'd be so good.

Asking for a friend. A friend who thinks you're a lying c*nt.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:29 - Jul 23 with 1650 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

Perish the thought an elected politician has principles that they stick to even at the risk of unpopularity.

Principles where she pushes a second vote in the hope she gets the result she wants and if she doesn’t she’ll try to block it again. She’s totally undermined the whole argument for a 2nd vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:35 - Jul 23 with 1633 viewsLuther27

So,if turkeys don't vote for Christmas...what happens if Nobhead gathers the flock together and says..."if you don't back me, I'll declare a GE"
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:00 - Jul 24 with 1558 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:35 - Jul 23 by Luther27

So,if turkeys don't vote for Christmas...what happens if Nobhead gathers the flock together and says..."if you don't back me, I'll declare a GE"

He can’t. Just declare a GE that is.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:01 - Jul 24 with 1523 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:15 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

And yet in the most recent by elections, they’ve won them.

With large drops in votes. Midterm, unpopular government you expect opposition gains.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Jul 24 with 1468 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:01 - Jul 24 by bluey_the_blue

With large drops in votes. Midterm, unpopular government you expect opposition gains.

Well yes, but Corbyn is useless.

But that’s not the point - you said that Labour would be marginalised in a pre brexit election and in the two recent by elections they’ve won both.

We’ll soon find out anyway, as Johnson has gone straight to an election footing with the appointment of Dominic Cummings. To be fair it has been at least 4 months since he was found to be in contempt of parliament so perhaps he’s a reformed man. Although even Cameron described him a psychopath so who knows.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:31 - Jul 24 with 1454 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

But that’s not the point - you said that Labour would be marginalised in a pre brexit election and in the two recent by elections they’ve won both.

We’ll soon find out anyway, as Johnson has gone straight to an election footing with the appointment of Dominic Cummings. To be fair it has been at least 4 months since he was found to be in contempt of parliament so perhaps he’s a reformed man. Although even Cameron described him a psychopath so who knows.

General election, Lisa, general election.

Contempt of parliament? Wasn't that the committee chaired by Damian Collins who used parliamentary privilege to repeated a false allegation against Warnock, which he's repeatedly refused to apologise for? Fake news indeed.

Labour are now marginalised. Tories, Brexit party for the Leave vote, Lib Dems out flanked them for the Remain vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:41 - Jul 24 with 1449 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:31 - Jul 24 by bluey_the_blue

General election, Lisa, general election.

Contempt of parliament? Wasn't that the committee chaired by Damian Collins who used parliamentary privilege to repeated a false allegation against Warnock, which he's repeatedly refused to apologise for? Fake news indeed.

Labour are now marginalised. Tories, Brexit party for the Leave vote, Lib Dems out flanked them for the Remain vote.

Parliament itself, including Boris Johnson, passed a unanimous formal motion declaring Cummings to be in contempt of Parliament in March.

What exactly that has to do with Warnock is utterly beyond me. Your whataboutery has reached a new level of derangement.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Jul 24 with 1443 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:41 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Parliament itself, including Boris Johnson, passed a unanimous formal motion declaring Cummings to be in contempt of Parliament in March.

What exactly that has to do with Warnock is utterly beyond me. Your whataboutery has reached a new level of derangement.

Parliament had no real choice th. Back committee.

The point, Lisa, was that for every committee that do fantastic work, there are numerous used for political grandstanding - of which the Collins led one is a prime example. Why would anybody want to give "evidence" to a committee who have already made their minds up on the conclusion they want to come to?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Jul 24 with 1441 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Jul 24 by bluey_the_blue

Parliament had no real choice th. Back committee.

The point, Lisa, was that for every committee that do fantastic work, there are numerous used for political grandstanding - of which the Collins led one is a prime example. Why would anybody want to give "evidence" to a committee who have already made their minds up on the conclusion they want to come to?

So it’s taken less than a day for you to move from ‘anyone but Bojo’ to supporting him irrespective of the number of deranged decisions he makes?

Lol.

Anyway - the appointment just solidifies the opposition he’ll have from his own back benches. He had a chance to attempt to unite at least his own party by making more sensible appointments, he’s instead shown himself to be politically inept before he’s even taken office.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:57 - Jul 24 with 1439 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

So it’s taken less than a day for you to move from ‘anyone but Bojo’ to supporting him irrespective of the number of deranged decisions he makes?

Lol.

Anyway - the appointment just solidifies the opposition he’ll have from his own back benches. He had a chance to attempt to unite at least his own party by making more sensible appointments, he’s instead shown himself to be politically inept before he’s even taken office.

I think other candidates would have been better, yes.

Does that mean must automatically disagree with every damn thing he does as a result? Oh dear.

Let's see what other appointments are made.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Jul 24 with 1435 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:57 - Jul 24 by bluey_the_blue

I think other candidates would have been better, yes.

Does that mean must automatically disagree with every damn thing he does as a result? Oh dear.

Let's see what other appointments are made.

Disagreeing with the appointment of someone another leader of his own party describes as a psychopath and automatically disagreeing with everything he does is not the same thing.

Patel as Home Secretary - there you go - agree with that? How long ago was she sacked for acting against British interests? What about a role for Williamson? Sacked for leaking state secrets? Agree with that?

Your position is laughable. Don’t dare criticise Corbyn any more - you have no legitimacy once you accept these Johnson appointments. None.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Jul 24 with 1430 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

BoJo doing his bit to help the UK popcorn industry.

It’s going to go tits up even sooner than I thought.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:20 - Jul 24 with 1421 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Jul 24 by WarwickHunt

BoJo doing his bit to help the UK popcorn industry.

It’s going to go tits up even sooner than I thought.

It’s a huge mistake.

Almost unbelievable actually.

It’s almost as if he realises that he has no way out so is forcing the issue from the start, so he can claim he never stood a chance and it was nothing to do with his ineptitude. Even many Brexiteers can’t stand Cummings.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Jul 24 with 1419 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Disagreeing with the appointment of someone another leader of his own party describes as a psychopath and automatically disagreeing with everything he does is not the same thing.

Patel as Home Secretary - there you go - agree with that? How long ago was she sacked for acting against British interests? What about a role for Williamson? Sacked for leaking state secrets? Agree with that?

Your position is laughable. Don’t dare criticise Corbyn any more - you have no legitimacy once you accept these Johnson appointments. None.

Patel was sacked for "acting against British interests"? Really? She broke ministerial code and was right to step down. Would I have appointed her? Not personally.

Williamson has continually denied leaking. Maybe you believe innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to Tories, but the fact there has been no police investigation into such a serious offence is telling.

So of those two, I disagree with Patel - and note my refer to that as having been a Jewish conspiracy ( not yourself, I hasten to add ). Of the second, I give the benefit of the doubt to Williamson given the lack of police action.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Jul 24 with 1413 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Jul 24 by bluey_the_blue

Patel was sacked for "acting against British interests"? Really? She broke ministerial code and was right to step down. Would I have appointed her? Not personally.

Williamson has continually denied leaking. Maybe you believe innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to Tories, but the fact there has been no police investigation into such a serious offence is telling.

So of those two, I disagree with Patel - and note my refer to that as having been a Jewish conspiracy ( not yourself, I hasten to add ). Of the second, I give the benefit of the doubt to Williamson given the lack of police action.

Imagine my surprise. Reasons for you believing both. Incorrectly by the way.

Of course Patel acted against British interests - she had secret meetings with a foreign power without any authority. And lied about it. Not only in Israel but also in two meetings in parliament, and then in New York. No British officials were present at any meeting, and she failed to report each of the meetings to the foreign office.
What on Earth is acting against British interests if not that? The identity of the country makes zero difference.

And Williamson was sacked because when looking for a leak to the Telegraph of a Cobra meeting, they discovered an 11 minute call from Williamson to the Telegraph immediately after the relevant meeting.
Funnily enough there is significant interest in him again at the moment...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Jul 24 with 1409 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Imagine my surprise. Reasons for you believing both. Incorrectly by the way.

Of course Patel acted against British interests - she had secret meetings with a foreign power without any authority. And lied about it. Not only in Israel but also in two meetings in parliament, and then in New York. No British officials were present at any meeting, and she failed to report each of the meetings to the foreign office.
What on Earth is acting against British interests if not that? The identity of the country makes zero difference.

And Williamson was sacked because when looking for a leak to the Telegraph of a Cobra meeting, they discovered an 11 minute call from Williamson to the Telegraph immediately after the relevant meeting.
Funnily enough there is significant interest in him again at the moment...

Patel broke the ministerial code. It's the "acting against British interests" bit I disagree with. Yes, the nation does make a difference given it plays in antisemitic conspiracy theories.

WIlliamson made a call. Without knowing what that call was about, it's all supposition. If the evidence is as conclusive as was claimed, then where is the prosecution for breaking Official Secrets Act? Until that point, and a conviction occurs, agree or not, innocent until proven guilty applies.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Jul 24 with 1403 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Jul 24 by bluey_the_blue

Patel broke the ministerial code. It's the "acting against British interests" bit I disagree with. Yes, the nation does make a difference given it plays in antisemitic conspiracy theories.

WIlliamson made a call. Without knowing what that call was about, it's all supposition. If the evidence is as conclusive as was claimed, then where is the prosecution for breaking Official Secrets Act? Until that point, and a conviction occurs, agree or not, innocent until proven guilty applies.

Any minister having secret meetings with a foreign power without approval or knowledge, either before, or after, the event is acting against British interests. It really is as simple as that.

And it’s not an anti Semitic conspiracy theory to say so. And, in fact, I’m pretty angry you’re suggesting it is.

On Williamson, it’s not supposition.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Jul 24 with 1399 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

What do you class as sensible appointments Lisa? Anyone who backs Brexit is a moron in your eyes. Picking a cabinet who you see as sensible (remainers) would be ludicrous and was the major problem for May.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Jul 24 with 1395 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Any minister having secret meetings with a foreign power without approval or knowledge, either before, or after, the event is acting against British interests. It really is as simple as that.

And it’s not an anti Semitic conspiracy theory to say so. And, in fact, I’m pretty angry you’re suggesting it is.

On Williamson, it’s not supposition.

It's breaking the ministerial code. Against British interests is debatable, that depends entirely upon what was said at those meetings.

You've no need to be angry, I know you're not antisemitic. Plenty on social media however made the charge of "Patel being in pay of Jews", a clear antisemitic trope. The same type of charges would not have been made against any other nation being involved.

On Williamson, it is. Without any recording of call or transcript of conversation, who knows? If the evidence was as clear as claimed, then the clear breach of OSA has incredibly serious consequences - having signed it myself a decade ago for one gig, I know full well how serious it is. So why then no police investigation? Again, innocent until PROVEN guilty applies.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:55 - Jul 24 with 1394 viewsexiledclaseboy

Raab as foreign secretary if he can persuade Hunt to move.

Oh my. This is going to be funnier than I imagined. Patel seems to be nailed on for Home Secretary and The Saj as chancellor. Brilliant.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Jul 24 with 1393 viewsbluey_the_blue

Other rumoured appointments ( from Guardian ).

Javid - Chancellor
Raab - Foreign Sec
Gove - CDL (de facto deep)

Good promotion for Javid. Raab not sure about that one. Gove, has to be a case of keeping friends close, enemies closer.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:28 - Jul 24 with 1364 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

If anyone wants to know what Patel, Raab, Kwasi and Liz Trus are about and what they think, including what they think of the British people then read Britannia Unchained...

According to this bunch the British worker doesn't work enough hours, isn't as productive as it should be, retires too early and is more interested in football and beer than it is working hard, bettering themselves etc. They also wanted a hammering down in more and deeper austerity, a reduction of workers protection and regulation.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Jul 24 with 1349 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

Perish the thought an elected politician has principles that they stick to even at the risk of unpopularity.

Yes her heartfelt principles also include fleecing the taxpayers purse for make up, and voting to increase tuition fees, and she’s stuck by them steadfastly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:37 - Jul 24 with 1349 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Jul 24 by Jango

What do you class as sensible appointments Lisa? Anyone who backs Brexit is a moron in your eyes. Picking a cabinet who you see as sensible (remainers) would be ludicrous and was the major problem for May.

You’ll have to point out where I’ve said that he should appoint a cabinet of remainers.

I was referring to the appointment of Cummings, as I made clear. It’s ludicrous, antagonistic and immediately kills his declared plan to unite his party let alone the country. Even many Brexiteers can’t stand him. God, even most of the ERG can’t stand him.

This is what he said about the ERG - “You were useful idiots for Remain during the campaign and with every piece of bullshit from Bill Cash et al you have helped only Remain for three years,” he wrote.

“So many of you guys were too busy shooting or skiing or chasing girls to do any actual work. You should be treated like a metastasising tumour and excised from the UK body politic.”

Let’s see what he said about Davis Davis - the brexit Secretary :

“thick as mince and lazy as a toad”.

What about the decision to trigger article 50:

“ like putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger”

Now does that sound sensible to you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024