Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301698 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:21 - Jul 27 with 2343 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Jul 27 by LeonWasGod

Ha, in fairness he’s probably not. I think people are so desperate to defend ‘their’ side, they’ll say all sorts of crap. Both sides do it. Us Remoaners get carried away too and are desperate to prove the Brexidiots are wrong, although madness seems a bit more common in leavers as they’ve been sold a dream based on lies. So inevitably it’s hard to defend those lies rationally.

As for the car industry, looking at the way things are going Brexit is the least of their worries. It certainly doesn’t help though. Chucking a stupid project that will increase costs and difficulties around supply, when that industry is already aggressively cutting costs to boost profits, will end in tears. Most of those tears will be in areas that voted for Brexit 🤷‍♂️

The country’s f*cked. Barrie McKay is still crap though, so that provides some comforting normality.

Quote: "So desperate to defend ‘their’ side, they’ll say all sorts of crap."

I think you'll find the desperation and all sorts of cr@p is coming from elsewhere!

What's all this branding of The Brexit Party and its voters far right? You know the 'far right' Brexit Party?

Let me unveil to you its 'far right' credentials i.e. Jewish candidates i.e. Simon Marcus and Lance Forman.... black gay candidate i.e. Louis Stedman-Bryce.... black Nigerian-born lawyer candidate i.e. Elizabeth Babade.... daughter of first generation Indian immigrants candidate i.e. Alka Sehgal Cuthbert....Asian candidate i.e.Vishal Khatri....Pakistan born candidate i.e. Ben Habib....Bangladesh immigrant cheerleader i.e. Dia Chakravarty.... gay candidate i.e. David Bull....lefty candidate i.e. Claire Fox and high ranking trade union leader/supporter Paul Embery etc, etc, etc.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Jul 27 with 2319 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Jul 27 by WarwickHunt

Jango is officially thicker than a pound of mince.

He has a certificate to prove it. He’s framed it too.

Jesus you’re still here. My phone must have logged me out and here you are still being a pointless man. You’ve got 3 or 4 friends in life and they are all people you’ve never met on an Internet forum. Keep abusing people for forgetting full stops and spelling mistakes because it continues to show what a pointless life you live. I’ll put you back on ignore now because you bore me.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:38 - Jul 27 with 2287 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Jul 27 by Jango

Jesus you’re still here. My phone must have logged me out and here you are still being a pointless man. You’ve got 3 or 4 friends in life and they are all people you’ve never met on an Internet forum. Keep abusing people for forgetting full stops and spelling mistakes because it continues to show what a pointless life you live. I’ll put you back on ignore now because you bore me.

Good. Fûck off, you thick, deluded cûnt.

Unlike a thick Brexiter to make dumb, unsupportable claims...
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 20:18]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Jul 28 with 2157 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Jul 23 by Jango

And there we have it!

She’s played a blinder there the useless idiot.

Not only backtracking now but blatantly lying.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:53 - Jul 28 with 2145 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Jul 28 by Jango

Not only backtracking now but blatantly lying.

Why should she break the habit of a lifetime?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Jul 28 with 2068 viewsHighjack

That make up we all paid for is lovely though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:14 - Jul 28 with 2053 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Jul 28 by Highjack

That make up we all paid for is lovely though.

Why do you keep repeating something you know to be a lie? Does it make you feel better?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Jul 29 with 1978 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:21 - Jul 27 by Wingstandwood

Quote: "So desperate to defend ‘their’ side, they’ll say all sorts of crap."

I think you'll find the desperation and all sorts of cr@p is coming from elsewhere!

What's all this branding of The Brexit Party and its voters far right? You know the 'far right' Brexit Party?

Let me unveil to you its 'far right' credentials i.e. Jewish candidates i.e. Simon Marcus and Lance Forman.... black gay candidate i.e. Louis Stedman-Bryce.... black Nigerian-born lawyer candidate i.e. Elizabeth Babade.... daughter of first generation Indian immigrants candidate i.e. Alka Sehgal Cuthbert....Asian candidate i.e.Vishal Khatri....Pakistan born candidate i.e. Ben Habib....Bangladesh immigrant cheerleader i.e. Dia Chakravarty.... gay candidate i.e. David Bull....lefty candidate i.e. Claire Fox and high ranking trade union leader/supporter Paul Embery etc, etc, etc.

If you don't think there's any nonsense coming from the BP, you're utterly deluded.

I didn't mention their political stance. but they're certainly on the right hand side of the spectrum. Some of those candidates are ex-Tories, others from right lobby groups like the Tax Payers Alliance, some have bashed gay rights. Just because someone is descended from immigrants, or born overseas, or gay, or black, it doesn't mean they can't be from the right side of politics.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Jul 29 with 1922 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Jul 29 by LeonWasGod

If you don't think there's any nonsense coming from the BP, you're utterly deluded.

I didn't mention their political stance. but they're certainly on the right hand side of the spectrum. Some of those candidates are ex-Tories, others from right lobby groups like the Tax Payers Alliance, some have bashed gay rights. Just because someone is descended from immigrants, or born overseas, or gay, or black, it doesn't mean they can't be from the right side of politics.

Jewish candidates i.e. Simon Marcus and Lance Forman.... black gay candidate i.e. Louis Stedman-Bryce.... black Nigerian-born lawyer candidate i.e. Elizabeth Babade.... daughter of first generation Indian immigrants candidate i.e. Alka Sehgal Cuthbert....Asian candidate i.e.Vishal Khatri....Pakistan born candidate i.e. Ben Habib....Bangladesh immigrant cheerleader i.e. Dia Chakravarty.... gay candidate i.e. David Bull....lefty candidate i.e. Claire Fox and high ranking trade union leader/supporter Paul Embery etc, etc, etc.

What my take was, the basic gist of it all was i.e. you won't find any of them crowd surfing, stage diving or Sieg Heiling at a Skrewdriver concert.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Jul 29 with 1905 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:19 - Jul 29 with 1900 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Jul 29 by Jango

Darren of Plymouth where do you dig these absolute meffs from?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:02 - Jul 29 with 1879 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:19 - Jul 29 by Ebo

It’s a fair point though Ebo. The protests in Hong Kong and Moscow are no different to the protests in France or Catalonia. They believe their respective governments don’t listen to them and don’t have their interests in mind. Left and right shouldn’t come into it. Oh and Guy verhoefstad is an utter creep generally.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 17:05]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Jul 29 with 1870 viewsJango

I don’t quote random muppets on twitter like Battersea and Kilkenny. You can’t argue with footage though.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:11 - Jul 29 with 1863 viewsEbo

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:02 - Jul 29 by Highjack

It’s a fair point though Ebo. The protests in Hong Kong and Moscow are no different to the protests in France or Catalonia. They believe their respective governments don’t listen to them and don’t have their interests in mind. Left and right shouldn’t come into it. Oh and Guy verhoefstad is an utter creep generally.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 17:05]

Have you read some of this lunatics tweets though? Absolute pantomime.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:24 - Jul 29 with 1817 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:11 - Jul 29 by Ebo

Have you read some of this lunatics tweets though? Absolute pantomime.

Yes he is a complete lunatic but that’s guy verhoefstad for you.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:40 - Jul 30 with 1709 viewsLeonWasGod

Account is pure propaganda. Either a bot or one sad feck.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:43 - Jul 30 with 1706 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:40 - Jul 30 by LeonWasGod

Account is pure propaganda. Either a bot or one sad feck.

Once you see a St Georges cross as his background pic you know you are going to read tweets from a swivel eyed lunatic.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Jul 30 with 1701 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Jul 29 by Jango

I don’t quote random muppets on twitter like Battersea and Kilkenny. You can’t argue with footage though.

Wouldn't be the first time you claiming some kind of false equivalence. One look at this guys time line and its quick to see he's a fecking nutjob.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:07 - Jul 30 with 1682 viewsBatterseajack

Anyone hear Alun Cairns on radio 4 this morning? The sniveling weasel seems to think
welsh sheep and beef farmers have nothing to worry about if we no deal, because new markets have now opened up in Japan. And of course, no deal can'; be bad, because remainers once said that the economy would tank after the vote, and because it hasn't completely obliterated, then it won't when we do.

Current lamb exports to the EU are £389m per year, the deal with japan will be about £10.4m a year.

Yes, we will still sell some lamb to the EU after no deal, but with a 40% tariff lumped on top, this will be significantly less as they source lamb elsewhere.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Jul 30 with 1678 viewsmajorraglan

More evidence that the people who are supposed to be leading our country haven’t got a clue. It’s radio rental.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-trade-foreign-investment-b
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:09 - Jul 30 with 1676 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:07 - Jul 30 by Batterseajack

Anyone hear Alun Cairns on radio 4 this morning? The sniveling weasel seems to think
welsh sheep and beef farmers have nothing to worry about if we no deal, because new markets have now opened up in Japan. And of course, no deal can'; be bad, because remainers once said that the economy would tank after the vote, and because it hasn't completely obliterated, then it won't when we do.

Current lamb exports to the EU are £389m per year, the deal with japan will be about £10.4m a year.

Yes, we will still sell some lamb to the EU after no deal, but with a 40% tariff lumped on top, this will be significantly less as they source lamb elsewhere.

That market in Japan was opened up via EU Trade deals too.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Jul 31 with 1616 viewsLeonWasGod

And people thought May backed herself into a corner. IF this was to be the case, Boris looks utterly stuck as his rhetoric is dashed against the walls of reality.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/31/brexit-mess-with-good-friday-an
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Jul 31 with 1586 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:07 - Jul 30 by Batterseajack

That would be a very baaaaaaad deal.

Some very wooly thinking by Cairns.

*coat*
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Jul 31 with 1579 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

And people thought May backed herself into a corner. IF this was to be the case, Boris looks utterly stuck as his rhetoric is dashed against the walls of reality.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/31/brexit-mess-with-good-friday-an

He's so out of his depth, but that doesn't matter to his supporters.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:29 - Jul 31 with 1557 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Jul 31 by Batterseajack

He's so out of his depth, but that doesn't matter to his supporters.

All that dumb opportunistic shit he spouted off the top off head is rapidly coming back to bite him on the arse.
As predicted by anyone with half a brain.

Reality, this is Boris. Boris, this is Reality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024