Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301354 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Jul 31 with 1724 viewsexiledclaseboy

This was John Tyndall, one of the founders of the National Front, in 1975.

AK Chesterton. One if its founders.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:17 - Jul 31 with 1703 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Jul 31 by Jango

See there’s another part of the problem. You seem to blame all the anti-immigration on people like Bannon, Farage etc. Look at Sandfields for example. People who grew up down there in the 60s,70s 80s etc would leave their doors open, everyone knew everybody and it was like one big family down there. Now they wouldn’t dream of leaving their doors open and can’t even make conversation in the corner shop because the residents there either don’t speak English or refuse to integrate. This problem hasn’t happened down the mumbles, the Gower or sketty I might add. Rather than listening to these people who are rising up against the issue, the unaffected amongst us (largely the well off) accuse them of being brainwashed.

And yet I live in a city with far, far higher levels of immigration than Swansea.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Jul 31 with 1695 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

This was John Tyndall, one of the founders of the National Front, in 1975.

AK Chesterton. One if its founders.

Chesterton, incidentally, was an extremely accomplished theatre critic, winner of the MC in Flanders and Lord Beaverbrook’s personal journalist.

Not your archetypal boot-boy, is he?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Jul 31 with 1690 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

Chesterton, incidentally, was an extremely accomplished theatre critic, winner of the MC in Flanders and Lord Beaverbrook’s personal journalist.

Was he in Skrewdriver?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Jul 31 with 1685 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

Indeed. Probably never went to a Blood and Honour gig either.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Jul 31 with 1678 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Jul 31 by Humpty

Was he in Skrewdriver?

He was a friend of Ralph Vaughan Williams, I doubt Oi would have been his bag, Hump.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Jul 31 with 1662 viewsWingstandwood

The basic gist is i.e. to shut down democratic debate.... The likes of Kate Hoey, Labour Leave members, ethnic minority individuals, members of left like Claire Fox and Paul Embery etc have been labelled (or should that be smeared) to belong in the very same company of what I've previously mentioned and what comes up on Google Images....The difference is stark.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Jul 31 with 1660 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

He was a friend of Ralph Vaughan Williams, I doubt Oi would have been his bag, Hump.

Must have been one of those trendy Wendy libertarians then.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Jul 31 with 1641 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Jul 31 by Wingstandwood

The basic gist is i.e. to shut down democratic debate.... The likes of Kate Hoey, Labour Leave members, ethnic minority individuals, members of left like Claire Fox and Paul Embery etc have been labelled (or should that be smeared) to belong in the very same company of what I've previously mentioned and what comes up on Google Images....The difference is stark.

I’ve never seen Kate Hoey dubbed “far right”. Not by anyone who should be taken seriously anyway. Claire Fox is of the libertarian right despite her communist party flirtation. She’s not “of the left”. Neither is Embery, particularly, despite his admirable trade unionism.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 20:34]

The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Jul 31 with 1614 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:17 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

And yet I live in a city with far, far higher levels of immigration than Swansea.

So?

Don’t forget 40% of London voted leave. The fact There’s such a large amount of immigrants living there and then there’s a lot of rich areas that aren’t affected in the same way the wealthy areas aren’t affected here, then 40% is a high number.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 20:46]
The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - Jul 31 with 1602 viewsJackSomething

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Jul 31 by Jango

See there’s another part of the problem. You seem to blame all the anti-immigration on people like Bannon, Farage etc. Look at Sandfields for example. People who grew up down there in the 60s,70s 80s etc would leave their doors open, everyone knew everybody and it was like one big family down there. Now they wouldn’t dream of leaving their doors open and can’t even make conversation in the corner shop because the residents there either don’t speak English or refuse to integrate. This problem hasn’t happened down the mumbles, the Gower or sketty I might add. Rather than listening to these people who are rising up against the issue, the unaffected amongst us (largely the well off) accuse them of being brainwashed.

Now you're sounding like Perch. Times have changed and it's not all down to immigration. Go to any street in Swansea and try every front door. Even if that street is totally occupied by white Welsh people, I doubt more than a handful would be unlocked.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Jul 31 with 1583 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - Jul 31 by JackSomething

Now you're sounding like Perch. Times have changed and it's not all down to immigration. Go to any street in Swansea and try every front door. Even if that street is totally occupied by white Welsh people, I doubt more than a handful would be unlocked.

You’re missing my point. Put yourself in those people shoes. If moving with the times means people don’t feel comfortable in the place they’ve always called home then things have gone drastically wrong. It’s easy calling them brainwashed, racist or dull whilst sat in your £500k house in a cul de sac in mumbles or £1million apartment in London. Try living in a house you bought 30 years ago and have since retired and are just getting by only for you now to be surrounded by large families that either don’t talk your language or don’t even want to look at you. I’m thankfully not in that position but I fully understand why these people feel the way they do.

And why you’ve brought the colour of skin into it I don’t know.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 20:55]
The Countdown begins. on 20:56 - Jul 31 with 1566 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Jul 31 by Jango

So?

Don’t forget 40% of London voted leave. The fact There’s such a large amount of immigrants living there and then there’s a lot of rich areas that aren’t affected in the same way the wealthy areas aren’t affected here, then 40% is a high number.

Keep reinforcing the thick Brexiter stereotype, dullard.
The Countdown begins. on 21:05 - Jul 31 with 1563 viewsJackSomething

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Jul 31 by Jango

You’re missing my point. Put yourself in those people shoes. If moving with the times means people don’t feel comfortable in the place they’ve always called home then things have gone drastically wrong. It’s easy calling them brainwashed, racist or dull whilst sat in your £500k house in a cul de sac in mumbles or £1million apartment in London. Try living in a house you bought 30 years ago and have since retired and are just getting by only for you now to be surrounded by large families that either don’t talk your language or don’t even want to look at you. I’m thankfully not in that position but I fully understand why these people feel the way they do.

And why you’ve brought the colour of skin into it I don’t know.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 20:55]

I'm sure there are plenty of Spanish people who feel the same about the British ex-pats who all live in the same neighbourhood, learn no Spanish and want the local restaurants to serve fried breakfasts and pints of Carling.

Then you have ex-pats who move to Spanish neighbourhoods, learn the language and look to integrate into the community. I imagine Pegojack falls into this category, although I don't know him.

Secondly, while I'm sure some immigrant families do keep to themselves and don't get to know their neighbours, that's hardly just the case with immigrants. Plenty of British neighbours barely interact beyond saying 'morning' as they cross paths leaving their house.

Unfortunately, it's almost a year until the next Eid in the Park. Many of the people at that event will be the families in Sandfields you are talking about. Go down there next year (it's free for anyone to attend) and get talking to some of these immigrants. I doubt you'll receive a warmer welcome anywhere in Swansea.

Edit: I said white Welsh people just to illustrate a street that would have the same kind of residents as the average street in the Sandfields would have had in the time period you mentioned. It wasn't suggesting you're racist.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:07]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Jul 31 with 1552 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:39 - Jul 31 by Jango

So?

I’m not sure you’d pass the language test to be allowed British citizenship tbh Jango. Immigrants are a countable noun - it’s a large number of immigrants not amount of immigrants. The rest of your post makes no sense whatsoever. No, it’s a definite fail.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Jul 31 with 1537 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve never seen Kate Hoey dubbed “far right”. Not by anyone who should be taken seriously anyway. Claire Fox is of the libertarian right despite her communist party flirtation. She’s not “of the left”. Neither is Embery, particularly, despite his admirable trade unionism.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 20:34]

"But it is more than just Brexit which will cause Labour's demise. We are now a Party of the metropolitan bubble, shaped by those who see the values of family, community and patriotism as old fashioned and "right wing". Those, like myself who voted Leave are regularly called racist and fascist."
Kate Hoey.

Claire Fox considers herself to be left wing, has spent her life pursuing left wing causes, is a major player in a left wing think tank, is labelled left wing by many independent sources/reporters. Paul Embery is considered similar. Not exactly what despicable individuals have portrayed with their smears.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:21]

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Jul 31 with 1511 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Jul 31 by Wingstandwood

"But it is more than just Brexit which will cause Labour's demise. We are now a Party of the metropolitan bubble, shaped by those who see the values of family, community and patriotism as old fashioned and "right wing". Those, like myself who voted Leave are regularly called racist and fascist."
Kate Hoey.

Claire Fox considers herself to be left wing, has spent her life pursuing left wing causes, is a major player in a left wing think tank, is labelled left wing by many independent sources/reporters. Paul Embery is considered similar. Not exactly what despicable individuals have portrayed with their smears.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:21]

So Kate Hoey says Kate Hoey has been labelled far right.

I can’t be bothered to argue with you about Fox. It suffices to say that you’re wrong. She rejects multiculturalism, denies man made climate change and is a full on small government libertarian. Embery is more arguable but he’s always belonged to a faction of Labour that styles itself “blue labour” which is about as far removed from what most people would consider “the left” (especially as it’s defined today in terms of what I’ll have to call Corbynism) as it’s possible to get while still being in Labour.

Edit - the academy of ideas isn’t a left wing think tank either. It’s also libertarian in nature.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:42]

The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Jul 31 with 1493 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Jul 31 by longlostjack

I’m not sure you’d pass the language test to be allowed British citizenship tbh Jango. Immigrants are a countable noun - it’s a large number of immigrants not amount of immigrants. The rest of your post makes no sense whatsoever. No, it’s a definite fail.

As Lisa pointed out, London has far far higher levels of immigration than Swansea yet 40% of London still voted leave.

At the 2011 census, London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK.

I think the fact 40% still voted leave after reading that statistic is quite telling don’t you?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Jul 31 with 1488 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

So Kate Hoey says Kate Hoey has been labelled far right.

I can’t be bothered to argue with you about Fox. It suffices to say that you’re wrong. She rejects multiculturalism, denies man made climate change and is a full on small government libertarian. Embery is more arguable but he’s always belonged to a faction of Labour that styles itself “blue labour” which is about as far removed from what most people would consider “the left” (especially as it’s defined today in terms of what I’ll have to call Corbynism) as it’s possible to get while still being in Labour.

Edit - the academy of ideas isn’t a left wing think tank either. It’s also libertarian in nature.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:42]

Well the posting of a Nazi Swastika flag on her Twitter page 2 hours ago with added suggestion of her being a Nazi sympathiser herself ago does rather back her claims up!

She does indeed get gratuitously branded Nazi, racist, fascist, far right on a very regular basis along with many other innocents.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:48]

Argus!

The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Jul 31 with 1487 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Jul 31 by Jango

As Lisa pointed out, London has far far higher levels of immigration than Swansea yet 40% of London still voted leave.

At the 2011 census, London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK.

I think the fact 40% still voted leave after reading that statistic is quite telling don’t you?

Not as telling as 60% voting remain.

And it would be higher now, as evidenced by the LibDem vote in the EU elections,
The Countdown begins. on 21:44 - Jul 31 with 1486 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Jul 31 by Jango

Only if you assume that the entire non-white British population all voted remain.

The Countdown begins. on 21:55 - Jul 31 with 1457 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

Not as telling as 60% voting remain.

And it would be higher now, as evidenced by the LibDem vote in the EU elections,

Very telling if you were to remove the 37% not born in this country, that 40% then becomes a large majority meaning people who have lived there all their lives are no longer happy.

Your point about London having far higher levels of immigration was to suggest people are far more accepting there. Obviously not.

My point being that immigration levels in certain areas have gone too far and people are right to be p**sed off about it. It’s wrong to just suggest they are brainwashed, especially when not affected by it themselves.
The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Jul 31 with 1451 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:55 - Jul 31 by Jango

Very telling if you were to remove the 37% not born in this country, that 40% then becomes a large majority meaning people who have lived there all their lives are no longer happy.

Your point about London having far higher levels of immigration was to suggest people are far more accepting there. Obviously not.

My point being that immigration levels in certain areas have gone too far and people are right to be p**sed off about it. It’s wrong to just suggest they are brainwashed, especially when not affected by it themselves.

So you’re assuming that entire 37% voted to remain.

The Countdown begins. on 21:58 - Jul 31 with 1449 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:44 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Only if you assume that the entire non-white British population all voted remain.

Not at all. 37% not born here and I’d imagine a significant percentage are from a migrant family.
The Countdown begins. on 22:00 - Jul 31 with 1445 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

So you’re assuming that entire 37% voted to remain.

No am I wrong to assume a large part of them did?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 22:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024