Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301089 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:05 - May 28 with 4963 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:37 - May 28 by Kilkennyjack

Tory Plot To Pull UK Out Of EU Working Time Directive Could See 7m UK Workers Lose Rights To Paid Holidays. Here we fecking go .....

Is this going to happen before or after WW3 ?
The Countdown begins. on 20:12 - May 28 with 4930 viewsHighjack

Tory Plot To Pull UK Out Of EU Working Time Directive Could See 7m UK Workers Lose Rights To Paid Holidays. Here we fecking go .....

What does working time directive have to do with holiday pay?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - May 28 with 4912 viewslonglostjack

It’s clear to anybody, other than those who haven’t got a brain to wash like DGT, that people like Rees-Mogg and the rest of their ilk in the Tory Party want to lay out the carpet for big US corporate so that they can add a few more feathers to their comfortable nests. The idiots who swallow their propaganda won’t be buying a £5m property in Westminster any time soon though and yet they still think they’ll be better off following these vultures’ ideas. Deluded.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 20:46]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - May 28 with 4910 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 19:05 - May 28 by peenemunde

Is this going to happen before or after WW3 ?

It's going to happen immediately after the emergency budget we were promised or just before the 30% house price drop or just at the same time as the stock market crash.

Project fear BS

305 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 23:15 - May 28 with 4875 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - May 28 by pikeypaul

It's going to happen immediately after the emergency budget we were promised or just before the 30% house price drop or just at the same time as the stock market crash.

Project fear BS

305 AFLI

SIUYRL

https://guyfawkesrevolt.news/tory-plot-to-pull-uk-out-of-eu-working-time-directi

Here is the link ...

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 23:20 - May 28 with 4869 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:15 - May 28 by Kilkennyjack

https://guyfawkesrevolt.news/tory-plot-to-pull-uk-out-of-eu-working-time-directi

Here is the link ...

From twitter::

Saying #Brexit will make us poorer:
97% of academics
ALL of big business (CBI)
Every former PM alive
IMF
World Bank
Every major bank
HM Treasury

Saying Brexit is great:
Boris Johnson (proven liar)
Nigel Farage (proven liar)
J Mogg (proven liar)
Steve Baker (proven liar)

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 23:34 - May 28 with 4868 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - May 28 by longlostjack

It’s clear to anybody, other than those who haven’t got a brain to wash like DGT, that people like Rees-Mogg and the rest of their ilk in the Tory Party want to lay out the carpet for big US corporate so that they can add a few more feathers to their comfortable nests. The idiots who swallow their propaganda won’t be buying a £5m property in Westminster any time soon though and yet they still think they’ll be better off following these vultures’ ideas. Deluded.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 20:46]

You are a complete fool, who doesn’t know what he's talking about.
The people who work for me, under PAYE earn in excess of £200 per day holiday entitlement, and that’s because they have all opted out of the European working time directive.

I wish people would do their home work before making idiotic comments on here.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 23:35]
The Countdown begins. on 23:53 - May 28 with 4856 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:34 - May 28 by peenemunde

You are a complete fool, who doesn’t know what he's talking about.
The people who work for me, under PAYE earn in excess of £200 per day holiday entitlement, and that’s because they have all opted out of the European working time directive.

I wish people would do their home work before making idiotic comments on here.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 23:35]

Do you give them the odd salmon too in lieu of wages?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 07:28 - May 29 with 4796 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:20 - May 28 by Kilkennyjack

From twitter::

Saying #Brexit will make us poorer:
97% of academics
ALL of big business (CBI)
Every former PM alive
IMF
World Bank
Every major bank
HM Treasury

Saying Brexit is great:
Boris Johnson (proven liar)
Nigel Farage (proven liar)
J Mogg (proven liar)
Steve Baker (proven liar)

Jesus! What’s worrying is that you believe that crap.
The Countdown begins. on 11:09 - May 29 with 4749 viewspikeypaul

304 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - May 29 with 4726 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 11:09 - May 29 by pikeypaul

304 AFLI

SIUYRL

Anyone know what this gibberish he keeps posting from his little bubble means?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 15:01 - May 29 with 4701 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - May 29 by Shaky

IRTAHIFLI so ATFRMSIU

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 16:33 - May 29 with 4676 viewsEbo

Have this pikey ya Kunt

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 16:41 - May 29 with 4668 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 08:37 - May 25 by Jango

The remain side lied and cheated as well. Also, deep down you know that having no employment and environmental laws after brexit is just a pathetic argument remainers are using. Get a grip.

"The remain side lied and cheated as well."

Which is why the vote should be ripped up and thrown in the bin. Far too much misinformation on both sides fed to a populace who are as thick as pigshit to form an accurate and truthful opinion. It only serves the few very wealthy and not the many in this country.

You'll twig one day but it will be too late.

The Countdown begins. on 16:56 - May 29 with 4663 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:33 - May 29 by Ebo

Have this pikey ya Kunt

Is this the guy who lied about the uk becoming unsafe if we voted leave? If it is, I find this amusingly hypocritical.
The Countdown begins. on 17:27 - May 29 with 4646 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 16:56 - May 29 by Jango

Is this the guy who lied about the uk becoming unsafe if we voted leave? If it is, I find this amusingly hypocritical.

What before the vote?
You would be startled to see how many have changed their minds over leaving since. Which is why the final terms of any deal should be put to a final public vote - agree we leave, disagree we stay.

The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - May 29 with 4649 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:41 - May 29 by Ebo

Which is why the vote should be ripped up and thrown in the bin. Far too much misinformation on both sides fed to a populace who are as thick as pigshit to form an accurate and truthful opinion. It only serves the few very wealthy and not the many in this country.

If we had to rip up the vote because politicians have been economical with the truth we’d have about 400 general elections to re-run

The Countdown begins. on 18:12 - May 29 with 4641 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:27 - May 29 by Ebo

What before the vote?
You would be startled to see how many have changed their minds over leaving since. Which is why the final terms of any deal should be put to a final public vote - agree we leave, disagree we stay.

You’ve missed my point. You’re quoting a man who before the vote was willing to lie and scare the public into believing we’d be unsafe as a country if we voted to leave. Now he’s accusing the leave campaign of telling untruths. As I’ve said before, if you want an honest debate then stop using quotes from remainers who have been blatantly one sided since be the referendum began.
The Countdown begins. on 19:09 - May 29 with 4627 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 18:12 - May 29 by Jango

You’ve missed my point. You’re quoting a man who before the vote was willing to lie and scare the public into believing we’d be unsafe as a country if we voted to leave. Now he’s accusing the leave campaign of telling untruths. As I’ve said before, if you want an honest debate then stop using quotes from remainers who have been blatantly one sided since be the referendum began.

Jango, I’ve told you before these remoaner libtard w@nkers are happy to turn a blind eye to the Bullshite they have been feed which has been proven to be total lies and is just being repeated.

Democracy will be served despite them kicking and screaming like spoilt little 👶and the rest of us are just laughing😭😭 at their frenzied little tantrums .

304 AFLI🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 29 May 2018 19:16]

The Countdown begins. on 19:17 - May 29 with 4614 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 16:41 - May 29 by Ebo

That has to be the most pathetic post I’ve ever read on here.
Sums up the remain side for me.
The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - May 29 with 4602 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 19:17 - May 29 by peenemunde

That has to be the most pathetic post I’ve ever read on here.
Sums up the remain side for me.

Ebo really is pathetic.

just ask him Is that just the populace who disagree with him that are thick as pig shite or the populace including the remoaners?

304 AFLI
[Post edited 29 May 2018 19:26]

The Countdown begins. on 19:24 - May 29 with 4597 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - May 29 by pikeypaul

Ebo really is pathetic.

just ask him Is that just the populace who disagree with him that are thick as pig shite or the populace including the remoaners?

304 AFLI
[Post edited 29 May 2018 19:26]

Ebo is a bellend. He’s also as thick as two short planks.
[Post edited 29 May 2018 19:28]
The Countdown begins. on 19:27 - May 29 with 4589 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - May 29 by Shaky

Happy to help here, Shakes. I’m well versed in the Pikeypaul lingo having followed this thread with varying levels of amusement since he started it. In fact, pikey’s been providing varying levels of amusement ever since he forgot he was a staunch remainer who allegedly voted as such and became the most ardent of brexiteers. This Damascene conversion literally took place on this very forum about five minutes after the referendum result became official on the early morning of 24 June 2016. He’s funny. Anyway, I digress. Translation below. Caps for effect.

304 AFLI = 304 days until the U.K. leaves the EU And F*cking Loving It.

SIUYRL = Suck It Up You Remaoner Losers.

I know, I know. Wordsworth would be proud.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:34 - May 29 with 4582 viewspikeypaul

I realised the Bullshite the remain campaign put out.

And is it not you remoaners that keep banging on about our right to change our mind or is that only allowed from leave to remain you hypocritical t@sser?

304 AFLI

Suck it up you scummy Clase loser.

What is the saying " Clase born Clase breed strong in the arm thick in the head" that should go on your grave.
[Post edited 29 May 2018 19:39]

The Countdown begins. on 19:38 - May 29 with 4576 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 19:27 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

Happy to help here, Shakes. I’m well versed in the Pikeypaul lingo having followed this thread with varying levels of amusement since he started it. In fact, pikey’s been providing varying levels of amusement ever since he forgot he was a staunch remainer who allegedly voted as such and became the most ardent of brexiteers. This Damascene conversion literally took place on this very forum about five minutes after the referendum result became official on the early morning of 24 June 2016. He’s funny. Anyway, I digress. Translation below. Caps for effect.

304 AFLI = 304 days until the U.K. leaves the EU And F*cking Loving It.

SIUYRL = Suck It Up You Remaoner Losers.

I know, I know. Wordsworth would be proud.

He also can't count backwards.

Simple subtraction is beyond him. Bless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024