Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301454 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Aug 4 with 1547 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Aug 4 by bluey_the_blue

Guardian agree with you.

"This view is based on an analysis from the House of Commons library saying that, because of the timetable for an election following a vote of no confidence under the Fixed-terms Parliament Act (FTPA), the vote would have to be on Tuesday 3 September for an election definitely to take place before 31 October.

For a debate to take place on 3 September, the first day back after the summer recess, Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour leader, would have had to table a no-confidence motion before recess. But that did not happen."

The date of thr election is fixed by proclamation of the Queen on the advice of the PM so could easily be set before 31 October unless of course it would be convenient for the PM to have the election after that date. And of course if the election were to be after 31 October the PM would request a further A50 extension because as we know, the government shouldn’t take wide ranging and significant policy decisions in the run up to an election.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Aug 4 with 1540 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Aug 4 by waynekerr55

I bloody hope so!

I’ve pointed one out in this thread mun.

They remove Johnson because they’re convinced in mid October he’s going for no deal.

They install Starmer, or Ellwood, or Grieve, or Cooper, whoever, as PM, stating they have the support of the majority of the house (as they would have). They request an extension from the EU to, say, March. We hold a general election without the noose around our necks, and end up with a horribly hung parliament. LibDems are king makers, together with the SNP. Second referendum time. Job done.

But I still don’t think Johnson wants a no deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Aug 4 with 1536 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

They remove Johnson because they’re convinced in mid October he’s going for no deal.

They install Starmer, or Ellwood, or Grieve, or Cooper, whoever, as PM, stating they have the support of the majority of the house (as they would have). They request an extension from the EU to, say, March. We hold a general election without the noose around our necks, and end up with a horribly hung parliament. LibDems are king makers, together with the SNP. Second referendum time. Job done.

As attractive as it sounds, there ain’t no way that’s going to happen.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Aug 4 with 1534 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Sorry Lisa, didn't read through the thread!

What will kind and gentle Jez make of it then?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Aug 4 with 1531 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

As attractive as it sounds, there ain’t no way that’s going to happen.

Chatter, clasie, chatter.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Aug 4 with 1525 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Chatter, clasie, chatter.

Oh I don’t doubt it. Whitehall will be ablaze with gossip and theories at the moment. Most of it wishful thinking.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Aug 4 with 1514 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Oh I don’t doubt it. Whitehall will be ablaze with gossip and theories at the moment. Most of it wishful thinking.

As I said earlier, I think they’ll agree May’s deal, with a tweak.

I was just giving an example of what they could do...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Aug 4 with 1514 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

The date of thr election is fixed by proclamation of the Queen on the advice of the PM so could easily be set before 31 October unless of course it would be convenient for the PM to have the election after that date. And of course if the election were to be after 31 October the PM would request a further A50 extension because as we know, the government shouldn’t take wide ranging and significant policy decisions in the run up to an election.

Arf!

Tell the Guardian that, not me...

BoJo wouldn't have to request an extension. The government wouldn't be taking a significant policy decision in the run up to an election, that significant policy decision was already mead when stating we would definitively leave 31 October. Indeed, to request a further extension would be taking a wide ranging and significant policy decision in the run up to an election.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Aug 4 with 1506 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Aug 4 by bluey_the_blue

Arf!

BoJo wouldn't have to request an extension. The government wouldn't be taking a significant policy decision in the run up to an election, that significant policy decision was already mead when stating we would definitively leave 31 October. Indeed, to request a further extension would be taking a wide ranging and significant policy decision in the run up to an election.

Yeah, that’s nonsense Bluey and you know it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Aug 4 with 1497 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Aug 4 by bluey_the_blue

Arf!

I knew that’s what you'd say. Almost word for word. It’s bollocks of course. Yiu know it, I know and everyone else knows it. But you’ll cling to it so crack on. Read the paragraph I posted up earlier.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 4 with 1469 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

As I said earlier, I think they’ll agree May’s deal, with a tweak.

I was just giving an example of what they could do...

What tweak will make it acceptable?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Aug 4 with 1463 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 4 by waynekerr55

As I said earlier, I think they’ll do something which amounts to a whole heap of nothing with the backstop and Johnson will swear blind it’s a huge concession.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Aug 4 with 1462 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

As I said earlier, I think they’ll do something which amounts to a whole heap of nothing with the backstop and Johnson will swear blind it’s a huge concession.

Still not sure that’ll get enough of the ERG ultras on side to get it through.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Aug 4 with 1458 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 4 by waynekerr55

A pretend or cosmetic tweak that saves Johnno’s ridiculous face. its Still hard to see it getting through parliament though. Couldn’t any vote include amendments to demand an extension? Or depending on the mood, a revocation or a confirmatory vote?

I still can’t understand why we are so determined to commit massive self harm. It is a fact that nobody has voted for a non negotiated exit, because it was never put forward as a serious option.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Aug 4 with 1450 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Aug 4 by monmouth

A pretend or cosmetic tweak that saves Johnno’s ridiculous face. its Still hard to see it getting through parliament though. Couldn’t any vote include amendments to demand an extension? Or depending on the mood, a revocation or a confirmatory vote?

I still can’t understand why we are so determined to commit massive self harm. It is a fact that nobody has voted for a non negotiated exit, because it was never put forward as a serious option.

The official Vote Leave campaign specifically ruled it our.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Aug 4 with 1449 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

He wouldn’t need them if the commons had run out of options on no deal though. It will be genuinely the only show in town.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Aug 4 with 1443 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

It depends whether he can get enough Labour to believe he’ll no deal.

That’s what this is all about. Labour and the EU believing he’s sufficiently mad. The markets do, hence sterling.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 20:51]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Aug 4 with 1428 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Aug 4 by monmouth

He wouldn’t need them if the commons had run out of options on no deal though. It will be genuinely the only show in town.

The Commons will find a way.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Aug 4 with 1391 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

It depends whether he can get enough Labour to believe he’ll no deal.

That’s what this is all about. Labour and the EU believing he’s sufficiently mad. The markets do, hence sterling.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 20:51]

There’s a hell of an opportunity to make shed loads of money on the currency markets if you’re privy to the next Boris statement.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 22:04]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Aug 4 with 1383 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

The official Vote Leave campaign specifically ruled it our.

I've not ever seen that do you ave a link please?

Thanks

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:11 - Aug 4 with 1380 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Aug 4 by Gowerjack

I've not ever seen that do you ave a link please?

Thanks

There’s loads of quotes I put on here a week or so ago but here’s the site.

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:19 - Aug 4 with 1372 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

“Taking back control is a careful change, not a sudden step - we will negotiate the terms of a new deal before we start any legal process to leave.”

From a leaflet published and distributed by the official Vote Leave campaign. So not even those campaigning to leave campaigned to do so without a deal. Unless they lied of course and I’m repeatedly assured that wasn’t the case.

Here you go, Gower

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Aug 4 with 1358 viewsKilkennyjack

This would be classic.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:54 - Aug 4 with 1344 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Aug 4 by Kilkennyjack

This would be classic.

Unfortunately even beyond extraordinarily far fetched.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:40 - Aug 5 with 1275 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Aug 4 by Kilkennyjack

This would be classic.

"The Brexiteers and their media wing would generate hysteria about the Provos thwarting the will of the British people"

The SF MPs were voted in by "British people"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024