Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301824 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:55 - Aug 12 with 1676 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:51 - Aug 12 by Gwyn737

Nope. Never said that. Not sure where you got that idea from.

Well there you go then. The £ was overvalued and now is probably finding its feet.
This time next yr the £ could well rise again. Currency fluctuations isn’t a new phenomenon.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:59 - Aug 12 with 1666 viewsGwyn737

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:55 - Aug 12 by jacks777

Well there you go then. The £ was overvalued and now is probably finding its feet.
This time next yr the £ could well rise again. Currency fluctuations isn’t a new phenomenon.

Agreed. But a weak currency in addition to possible punitive tariffs and general fiscal uncertainty is not a good thing. Agree?
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:02 - Aug 12 with 1655 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:55 - Aug 12 by jacks777

This time next year, Rodney...
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 18:03]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:15 - Aug 12 with 1623 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:37 - Aug 12 by Batterseajack

Ye you’re really not getting it. I didn’t base my decision on what any of them said. I did however listen closely to what both sides had to say, 90% of which was utter garbage. The scenario where we end up unable to strike a deal was always a possible outcome. Tell me Battersea, who on the remain side convinced you to vote remain?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Aug 12 with 1612 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:15 - Aug 12 by Jango

Ye you’re really not getting it. I didn’t base my decision on what any of them said. I did however listen closely to what both sides had to say, 90% of which was utter garbage. The scenario where we end up unable to strike a deal was always a possible outcome. Tell me Battersea, who on the remain side convinced you to vote remain?

Eddie izzard

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - Aug 12 with 1596 viewsWarwickHunt

What rather than who. It wasn’t a fûcking beauty contest.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Aug 12 with 1600 viewsFlashberryjack

Project fear or project bullsh*t.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:14 - Aug 12 with 1562 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:02 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

This time next year, Rodney...
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 18:03]

No Jimmy not next year. It was over 10 yrs ago.
💵 💰 💴 😁
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:16 - Aug 12 with 1557 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:59 - Aug 12 by Gwyn737

Agreed. But a weak currency in addition to possible punitive tariffs and general fiscal uncertainty is not a good thing. Agree?

Your glass is half empty, my glass is half full.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:19 - Aug 12 with 1548 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:14 - Aug 12 by jacks777

No Jimmy not next year. It was over 10 yrs ago.
💵 💰 💴 😁

Read your post again, fûckwit.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:46 - Aug 12 with 1528 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:19 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

Read your post again, fûckwit.

Sorry jimmy, those misfolding proteins are reeking havoc in that head of yours.
Old age don’t come alone.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:02 - Aug 12 with 1508 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:46 - Aug 12 by jacks777

Sorry jimmy, those misfolding proteins are reeking havoc in that head of yours.
Old age don’t come alone.

*wreaking* - you fûcking simpleton. 😂😂😂

It’s like watching Paul Merson on Only Connect.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Aug 12 with 1509 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

What rather than who. It wasn’t a fûcking beauty contest.

Exactly!! Why are leave voters continually accused of believing the bulls**t of individuals then? I was interested to see how battersea answered but you spoilt it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Aug 12 with 1494 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Aug 12 by Jango

Exactly!! Why are leave voters continually accused of believing the bulls**t of individuals then? I was interested to see how battersea answered but you spoilt it.

Ever read a book that didn’t have pictures in it, Jang?

Brexiters aren’t exactly known for their breadth of reading...
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 20:31]
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 12 with 1492 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:02 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

*wreaking* - you fûcking simpleton. 😂😂😂

It’s like watching Paul Merson on Only Connect.

Is that all you’ve got. F*ck me. An old man trawling a forum on the Internet playing out some kind of fantasy of being a teacher......😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Aug 12 with 1486 viewsBatterseajack

I can’t say I was that informed enough around the time of the vote. I was pretty much undecided for most of it. I hadn’t really thought much of the EU as an institution before the referendum was called. I guess I had other things to get on with in life.

So when weighing up which way to vote, I failed to see the merit of leaving and what good it will bring. Most of the arguments for leaving came accords as regressive and petulant and that totally put me off.

Since the vote, I’ve learnt what a colossal mistake this is for our country along with its standing in the world
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 20:24]
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:22 - Aug 12 with 1471 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 12 by jacks777

Is that all you’ve got. F*ck me. An old man trawling a forum on the Internet playing out some kind of fantasy of being a teacher......😂

Give up, dull cûnt.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:26 - Aug 12 with 1463 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:22 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

Give up, dull cûnt.

Do you wish you were a teacher 😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:29 - Aug 12 with 1456 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:26 - Aug 12 by jacks777

Do you wish you were a teacher 😂

Don’t let me keep you from pub quiz night in Symonds Yat, Benny.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:46 - Aug 12 with 1438 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:29 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

Don’t let me keep you from pub quiz night in Symonds Yat, Benny.

Oh god. You won’t find me in a pub.....😂
You didn’t answer the question. Would you like to be a teacher ?😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:00 - Aug 12 with 1420 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:46 - Aug 12 by jacks777

Oh god. You won’t find me in a pub.....😂
You didn’t answer the question. Would you like to be a teacher ?😂

A teacher? Moi? 😂

Presumably pubs won’t let you in wearing your Hitler Youth uniform.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 21:04]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Aug 12 with 1393 viewsGowerjack

Anyway

What happened to Kerouac?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:11 - Aug 12 with 1390 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:00 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

A teacher? Moi? 😂

I’d rather wear that, than get my kicks out of pretending to be a teacher. 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Aug 12 with 1390 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Aug 12 by Gowerjack

Anyway

What happened to Kerouac?

Gardening leave.
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:25 - Aug 12 with 1376 viewslonglostjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:00 - Aug 12 by WarwickHunt

A teacher? Moi? 😂

I suspect “he’s” just a part of somebody’s research into Artificial Intelligence and it’s not actually a human being. “His” replies do come across as being rather robotic and repetitive. “Old man” “Frankenstein project” “I don’t drink” etc.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024