Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301360 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:58 - Aug 13 with 1623 viewsHighjack

I don’t go in for such vulgar deities such as the economy and the markets (praise be upon them) so I’m not very knowledgeable and I don’t much care, but isn’t the pound as a currency still one of the worlds strongest? I understand it’s comparatively weaker than it was but if it’s still stronger than most out there we must be doing something right, right?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:06 - Aug 13 with 1604 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:52 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

Everyone.

It will get even weaker if we do leave without a deal.

It may lose some value and in 6 months it could well recover.
As I’ve already said the £ was overvalued pre Brexit referendum.
Why don’t you just admit you’re a eu fanatic, who hopes Brexit is a disaster.
Reality is though, the UK will do absolutely fine as an independent country.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:26 - Aug 13 with 1571 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:20 - Aug 13 by Highjack

Is homosexuality a disturbing thing?

No. The fact that he’s an obvious latent homosexual obsessed with boy bands and male figures of authority is disturbing. He really should come out of the closet - it’s acceptable these days.

It’s his poor wife I feel sorry for - on her feet all day “getting coffee” for people and coming home to someone fantasising over young men and getting his arse caned.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:27 - Aug 13 with 1571 viewsKerouac

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:39 - Aug 13 by sherpajacob

If you don't understand supply and demand there is not much point trying to explain page 2 of economics for dummies to you.

The ECB acted as lender of last resort during the financial crisis. That's what central banks do.

[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 8:52]

What a f*cking fraud you are!

The ECB has put the problem on to the next generation and ensured that it is impossible for the Eurozone to recover economically.
It behaved outside what had been agreed in European treaties to do this.
Their actions were declared illegal in a German court.
The youth of the Eurozone are now trapped in Zombie economies until about 2030, at which point they will have to make the decision their parents didn't have the balls to make.

Such vanity and hubris from the elites of Europe.
The price of being allowed to keep their fatally flawed currency and thus save their egos and their phoney baloney jobs is that the markets continue to accept and expect ECB intervention. This will continue until the currency depreciates significantly.

The Euro wouldn't be here anymore if it wasn't being kept on life support by the ECB...this process is racking up debt across the Eurozone on the balance sheet of the ECB and European banks in general.
Meanwhile the price charged to the periphery economies of buying up their government bonds is to comply with the conditions (i.e. macroeconomic reforms negotiated between the Member State and the troika: the Commission, the ECB and the IMF).
Simultaneously, reduced interest rates to such a degree that borrowing has been virtually free, for years.
The ECB now talks about their mission vis a vis providing stability and warning of bubbles (with a straight face! They have blown up the most massive bubble in history and it WILL go pop), how can you have price stability without price discovery?
How can you have one without the other.
They have been pricing assets at “mark to make believe” instead of mark to market.

...and ask yourself this, why has 200 billion Euros been shifted from Italian bank accounts to German bank accounts in the last 2 years?
Answers on a postcard please 'Remainers'

...and by the way, Milton Friedman predicted that if a common currency across Europe was ever put into action it wouldn't get past 10 years. He was only out by a year or 2 in my book, you may say "but the Euro is still here"...well, how was he to know that the vanity of the project's architects would be such that they would force the next 2 generations to sacrifice their futures so they could say the Euro lasted 30 years instead of 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:33 - Aug 13 with 1555 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:26 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

No. The fact that he’s an obvious latent homosexual obsessed with boy bands and male figures of authority is disturbing. He really should come out of the closet - it’s acceptable these days.

It’s his poor wife I feel sorry for - on her feet all day “getting coffee” for people and coming home to someone fantasising over young men and getting his arse caned.

I actually feel sorry for you. Stuck on this forum wishing you were a school teacher, while life is passing you by. 😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:45 - Aug 13 with 1524 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:33 - Aug 13 by jacks777

I actually feel sorry for you. Stuck on this forum wishing you were a school teacher, while life is passing you by. 😂

😂😂😂

If only I was a semi-literate fantasist living in funky ol’ Symonds Yat.

When’s the village fête, Benny? I’ll see if have a window in my diary.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:49 - Aug 13 with 1511 viewslonglostjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:06 - Aug 13 by jacks777

It may lose some value and in 6 months it could well recover.
As I’ve already said the £ was overvalued pre Brexit referendum.
Why don’t you just admit you’re a eu fanatic, who hopes Brexit is a disaster.
Reality is though, the UK will do absolutely fine as an independent country.

"It may lose some value and in 6 months it could well recover."

Well said Mystic Meg. About as useful as a weather forecaster saying.

"It might rain tomorrow or it might not. A lot will depend on where you live."

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:06 - Aug 13 with 1485 viewsHighjack

Can you lot take your willy waving onto pm? It’s ruining an otherwise exemplary thread.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:12 - Aug 13 with 1476 viewsKerouac

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:07 - Aug 12 by sherpajacob

A weak currency is a symptom of a weak economy, not a tool for economic growth. Any short term "benefits" for imports and exports is soon removed by fundamental economics.

A weak £ just moves us further down the economic league table of leading countries. Arguing in favour of a weak currency is like arguing the championship is better than the PL because player wages are lower.

https://investinganswers.com/dictionary/w/weak-currency

So, conversely, a strong currency = a strong economy?
So the Eurozone is doing tremendous

China's currency has lost a lot of ground lately, Is that because their economy is weak?

It is universally agreed that the German economy is doing so well because they benefit from the Euro being priced lower than a Deutschemark...but how can that be? According to you your currency getting weaker has no benefit at all

When the Americans argue that the Chinese currency is being manipulated, artificially kept low, and complain...why would they think that there is any advantage to a country's currency being weakened

You must be a fantastic economist compared to all of these people Sherpa, I'll bet you got a 1st from Harvard and have years of experience at a central bank .
Still, w*nkers who can't accept they lost a vote look up to you hey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:30 - Aug 13 with 1459 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:45 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

😂😂😂

If only I was a semi-literate fantasist living in funky ol’ Symonds Yat.

When’s the village fête, Benny? I’ll see if have a window in my diary.

And where do you live, probably some shite hole. Rat & crime infested too I’d imagine. 😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:32 - Aug 13 with 1456 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:49 - Aug 13 by longlostjack

"It may lose some value and in 6 months it could well recover."

Well said Mystic Meg. About as useful as a weather forecaster saying.

"It might rain tomorrow or it might not. A lot will depend on where you live."

Well done for the admission. Now go and have an afternoon sleep.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 1394 viewswaynekerr55

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:30 - Aug 13 by jacks777

And where do you live, probably some shite hole. Rat & crime infested too I’d imagine. 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:15 - Aug 13 with 1347 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:30 - Aug 13 by jacks777

I’ll be sure to mention your concerns to Tom Hardy, Andrew Marr, Trevor McDonald and Philip Glenister. 🤡😂😂😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:21 - Aug 13 with 1339 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:15 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

I’ll be sure to mention your concerns to Tom Hardy, Andrew Marr, Trevor McDonald and Philip Glenister. 🤡😂😂😂

Who ? Not another idiot who worships false gods.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:22 - Aug 13 with 1334 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:21 - Aug 13 by jacks777

Who ? Not another idiot who worships false gods.

Just neighbours, champ. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:30 - Aug 13 with 1323 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:22 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Just neighbours, champ. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who are they ?
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:32 - Aug 13 with 1318 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:30 - Aug 13 by jacks777

Who are they ?

Trevor McDonald was a newsreader about twenty years ago. Red Andy marr is a famous ex communist. As for the other two. I’ve got no idea.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:33 - Aug 13 with 1317 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:32 - Aug 13 by Highjack

Trevor McDonald was a newsreader about twenty years ago. Red Andy marr is a famous ex communist. As for the other two. I’ve got no idea.

So it’s not only me then 😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:36 - Aug 13 with 1309 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:30 - Aug 13 by jacks777

Who are they ?

Metropolitan liberal elite, like me.😎

Not reached Symonds Yat yet? Colour me surprised, Benny.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:38 - Aug 13 with 1309 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:36 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Metropolitan liberal elite, like me.😎

Not reached Symonds Yat yet? Colour me surprised, Benny.

Elite ? You. 😂😂😂😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:41 - Aug 13 with 1301 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:38 - Aug 13 by jacks777

Elite ? You. 😂😂😂😂

Must dash, Benny - Omid Djalili’s just popped in to borrow a pomegranate and some saffron.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:44 - Aug 13 with 1294 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:41 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Must dash, Benny - Omid Djalili’s just popped in to borrow a pomegranate and some saffron.

Oh that’s good.....remember stay away from the refined carbohydrates.
There’s a lot of evidence they promote amyloid build up, and you can’t afford any more. 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - Aug 13 with 1284 viewsbluey_the_blue

This thread is turning into the worst rap battle ever.

I blame Juncker.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:54 - Aug 13 with 1283 viewswaynekerr55

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:41 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Lee Dixon still shopping in Waitrose, Warwick?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:01 - Aug 13 with 1270 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:54 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Lee Dixon still shopping in Waitrose, Warwick?

Got to the till, found he'd left his wallet at home - he'll be right back!

Arf!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024