Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329394 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:04 - Aug 13 with 1485 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:01 - Aug 13 by bluey_the_blue

Got to the till, found he'd left his wallet at home - he'll be right back!

Arf!

They all have tabs round by Warwick. Can't expect the elite to carry cash about.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:09 - Aug 13 with 1461 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:54 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Lee Dixon still shopping in Waitrose, Warwick?

Haven’t seen him for a while. He’s a short arse

Sally Phillips asked me for the time outside Waitrose once. Didn’t twig that she could have looked on her phone. Wanted sex, obviously. Duh!😂

Saw Hayley Mills and Nicola Pagett in there a few weeks ago. Getting on a bit now mind...

How they tolerate the crime and rat-infested neighbourhood is a mystery.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:11 - Aug 13 with 1456 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:04 - Aug 13 by Banosswan

They all have tabs round by Warwick. Can't expect the elite to carry cash about.

Vulgar, in fact.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:12 - Aug 13 with 1463 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:09 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Haven’t seen him for a while. He’s a short arse

Sally Phillips asked me for the time outside Waitrose once. Didn’t twig that she could have looked on her phone. Wanted sex, obviously. Duh!😂

Saw Hayley Mills and Nicola Pagett in there a few weeks ago. Getting on a bit now mind...

How they tolerate the crime and rat-infested neighbourhood is a mystery.

Who are these people ?
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:15 - Aug 13 with 1461 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:12 - Aug 13 by jacks777

Who are these people ?

Sally Phillips is an amazing woman.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:21 - Aug 13 with 1450 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:15 - Aug 13 by Banosswan

Sally Phillips is an amazing woman.

I’m sure she is. Who is she ?
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:21 - Aug 13 with 1450 viewsJango

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:15 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

I’ll be sure to mention your concerns to Tom Hardy, Andrew Marr, Trevor McDonald and Philip Glenister. 🤡😂😂😂

Tom Hardy - ‘I’m a world famous actor’.

Andrew Marr - ‘I’m a famous tv presenter’.

Trevor McDonald - ‘I’m one of the UK’s most famous and loved tv presenters/journalists’.

Philip Glenister - ‘ I’m a famous British actor’.

Warwick - ‘ I spend all day everyday in my loft abusing people online over the incorrect use of commas and full stops’.

You must feel like a right knob amongst that lot. No wonder you never go out.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 19:22]
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:22 - Aug 13 with 1445 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:21 - Aug 13 by jacks777

I’m sure she is. Who is she ?

Comedienne

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Aug 13 with 1427 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:22 - Aug 13 by Banosswan

Comedienne

Oh right. So a nobody then.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Aug 13 with 1417 viewsjacks777

My neighbors to be honest I don’t know much about apart from their names Andy & Paula.
Only know them because their daughter went to the same school as my daughters in Monmouth a few years ago.
Does anyone on here know them ?
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:45 - Aug 13 with 1415 viewsGwyn737

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:22 - Aug 13 by Banosswan

Comedienne

She does loads of great work around Downs Syndrome awareness too.

Top woman and well worth following on Twitter.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:03 - Aug 13 with 1379 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:21 - Aug 13 by Jango

Trevor McDonald - ‘I’m one of the UK’s most famous and loved tv presenters/journalists’.

Warwick - ‘ I spend all day everyday in my loft abusing people online over the incorrect use of commas and full stops’.

Oh do shut the fûck up you colossal fûcking imbecile.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:39 - Aug 13 with 1350 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Aug 13 with 1330 viewsKilkennyjack

Some thick tw@ts around mind ....

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Aug 13 with 1314 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

Some thick tw@ts around mind ....

I’ll go out on a limb here, Killy, and guess that Mr Melville’s livelihood is secure in a way that those he’s laughing at isn’t?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:28 - Aug 13 with 1292 viewslonglostjack

There should be a comma between loft and abusing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:11 - Aug 13 with 1259 viewsDJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 05:39 - Aug 13 by jacks777

Stay off the drugs butt.

Are you denying it?...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:14 - Aug 13 with 1248 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:11 - Aug 13 by DJack

Are you denying it?...

Yes , show me where I said it.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:19 - Aug 13 with 1243 viewsDJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:14 - Aug 13 by jacks777

Yes , show me where I said it.

Oh dear...

England v Sweden by raynor94 4 Jul 2018 18:21
Should be a great atmosphere in the Castle gardens with the game on the big screen

posting time of 22:57.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:35 - Aug 13 with 1228 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:19 - Aug 13 by DJack

Oh dear...

England v Sweden by raynor94 4 Jul 2018 18:21
Should be a great atmosphere in the Castle gardens with the game on the big screen

posting time of 22:57.

Oh dear , massive fail on your part.
That place does exist, I said it was a harvester, when in fact it’s a Marston, big deal.
Also it’s not actually a pub more of a restaurant.
I was in there as I had been working at the scarlets rugby ground across the road.
I regularly call in there when I’m down that way, and there certainly was cheering when England scored. As I said massive fail on your part.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:48 - Aug 13 with 1209 viewslonglostjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:35 - Aug 13 by jacks777

That place does exist, I said it was a harvester, when in fact it’s a Marston, big deal.
I was in there as I had been working at the scarlets rugby ground across the road.
I regularly call in there when I’m down that way, and there certainly was cheering when England scored. As I said massive fail on your part.

Attention to detail is clearly becoming a problem. When did the doctor last check your amyloids ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:51 - Aug 13 with 1204 viewsDJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:35 - Aug 13 by jacks777

Bollix.

Keep trying to control the narrative but you're a liar/fantasist. If you were a regular visitor (and as someone who does not drink) you would have noticed it does not have a large salad bar and therefore could not be a Harvester.

You post often enough about the veracity of other posters facts yet you have no concrete facts.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:00 - Aug 13 with 1192 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:51 - Aug 13 by DJack

Bollix.

Keep trying to control the narrative but you're a liar/fantasist. If you were a regular visitor (and as someone who does not drink) you would have noticed it does not have a large salad bar and therefore could not be a Harvester.

You post often enough about the veracity of other posters facts yet you have no concrete facts.

I have no idea if marstons have salad bars 😂 ffs I’ve heard it all now.
I regularly call into Costa for a coffee too, but couldn’t tell you everything they have for sale.
I was also in Doha last month, but couldn’t tell you everything on the menu at the hotel.
I couldn’t even tell you what food & drinks they sell at the Liberty and I’ve been regularly going there since 2005.
You are as thick as two short planks.
You’ll have to get up earlier in the morning, if you want to catch me out.....😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:03 - Aug 13 with 1185 viewsDJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:00 - Aug 13 by jacks777

I have no idea if marstons have salad bars 😂 ffs I’ve heard it all now.
I regularly call into Costa for a coffee too, but couldn’t tell you everything they have for sale.
I was also in Doha last month, but couldn’t tell you everything on the menu at the hotel.
I couldn’t even tell you what food & drinks they sell at the Liberty and I’ve been regularly going there since 2005.
You are as thick as two short planks.
You’ll have to get up earlier in the morning, if you want to catch me out.....😂

Your last line says it all...

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:06 - Aug 13 with 1183 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:48 - Aug 13 by longlostjack

Attention to detail is clearly becoming a problem. When did the doctor last check your amyloids ?

If you power yourself by ketones instead of carbohydrates , by going into Ketosis, misfolding proteins shouldn’t be a problem.
My pleasure to give you some words of wisdom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024