Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2340716 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:08 - Aug 13 with 1726 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:03 - Aug 13 by DJack

Your last line says it all...

Yes because I can tell you 100 % everything I say on here is true.
You can believe what you want. 😂😂😂😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:11 - Aug 13 with 1712 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:48 - Aug 13 by longlostjack

Attention to detail is clearly becoming a problem. When did the doctor last check your amyloids ?

Misfolding proteins.

You won’t catch him in a pub.

Harvester/ Marston’s pub - same thing, innit.

Doha.

He saved you from yourself.

Complete fantasist.
(No subject) (n/t) on 05:42 - Aug 14 with 1646 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:11 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Misfolding proteins.

Doha.

Complete fantasist.

You seem to be obsessed with me.
Don’t blame you.
You also seem obsessed with this forum
Oh well I suppose you have to keep yourself occupied in old age.
Say hello to your neighbours for me today. 😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 06:57 - Aug 14 with 1639 viewsjacks777

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:11 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Misfolding proteins.

Doha.

Complete fantasist.

Had my bit of fun with you, and I’ll call back in a few months to see if you are ok.
Remember being in awe of people who live around you is not good. In fact it’s very sad.
Stay away from refined carbohydrates and try and get some fresh air time to time.

I know it’s obviously difficult for you, but also try and motivate yourself to logout from this forum and try to get a life.

Stuck inside all day looking in awe at people who live around you and constantly being on planet Swans is a recipe for mental health issues.

Anyway as I said I’ll call back to see how you are in a few months to see how you are.
Hopefully you won’t deteriorate to much.

Got a plane ✈️ to catch. Take care.......😂
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 7:02]
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:11 - Aug 14 with 1609 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 06:57 - Aug 14 by jacks777

Had my bit of fun with you, and I’ll call back in a few months to see if you are ok.
Remember being in awe of people who live around you is not good. In fact it’s very sad.
Stay away from refined carbohydrates and try and get some fresh air time to time.

I know it’s obviously difficult for you, but also try and motivate yourself to logout from this forum and try to get a life.

Stuck inside all day looking in awe at people who live around you and constantly being on planet Swans is a recipe for mental health issues.

Anyway as I said I’ll call back to see how you are in a few months to see how you are.
Hopefully you won’t deteriorate to much.

Got a plane ✈️ to catch. Take care.......😂
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 7:02]

Of course you have. Fantasist.
Off to the Caribbean island you bought from your untold riches from your air conditioning firm?😂

Instead of poring over the first chapter of Neuroscience For Dummies, try using your self-imposed exile to learn the art of comma use and the difference between to and too.
Who knows - it might even make you look a bit less of of a cûnt.

You could also try getting some therapy for your latent homosexuality - repression isn’t good for your mental health. If you got past the first chapter you’d find out.

Anyway, must dash Toots - got a recording session up the road with my mate Mike and I promised Annie I’d make some Welsh cakes. 😘

[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 8:25]
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:26 - Aug 14 with 1587 viewsJango

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:11 - Aug 14 by WarwickHunt

Off to the Caribbean island you bought from your untold riches from your air conditioning firm?😂

Instead of poring over the first chapter of Neuroscience For Dummies, try using your self-imposed exile to learn the art of comma use and the difference between to and too.

You could also try getting some therapy for your latent homosexuality - repression isn’t good for your mental health. If you got past the first chapter you’d find out.

Anyway, must dash Toots - got a recording session up the road with my mate Mike and I promised Annie I’d make some Welsh cakes. 😘

I think the vast majority of the population think that people who care about comma use are in fact the c***s amongst us. You’re used to being in the minority though I suppose.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:01 - Aug 14 with 1570 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:26 - Aug 14 by Jango

I think the vast majority of the population think that people who care about comma use are in fact the c***s amongst us. You’re used to being in the minority though I suppose.

Morning, dickbrain!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:32 - Aug 14 with 1556 viewsbluey_the_blue

Getting back to the topic at hand, some on the Remain side claim leaving with no deal was never mentioned pre-referendum.

Bit awks that.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:52 - Aug 14 with 1528 viewswaynekerr55

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:11 - Aug 14 by WarwickHunt

My mate used to be Annie's personal trainer

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:53 - Aug 14 with 1527 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:32 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Getting back to the topic at hand, some on the Remain side claim leaving with no deal was never mentioned pre-referendum.

Bit awks that.

Cool video that, but not a single leaver in there claiming leaving without a deal was on the cards. In fact, leavers were saying precisely the opposite and these remoaners were dismissed as project fear and that the German car industry would come to the rescue.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:08 - Aug 14 with 1518 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:53 - Aug 14 by Batterseajack

Cool video that, but not a single leaver in there claiming leaving without a deal was on the cards. In fact, leavers were saying precisely the opposite and these remoaners were dismissed as project fear and that the German car industry would come to the rescue.

Probably because the video, you know, was exposing those Remainers who claimed the prospect on "no deal" was never mentioned, duping the public.

Like it or not, there was always a deal to be done. May's utter capitulation, half hearted attempt at hardball negotiations ended up with something nobody, Remain or Leave, could realistically back.

When a prominent Remainer claims "no deal" was never mentioned yet mentioned it himself, then that kinda indicates the person is lying, correct?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Aug 14 with 1509 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:08 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Probably because the video, you know, was exposing those Remainers who claimed the prospect on "no deal" was never mentioned, duping the public.

Like it or not, there was always a deal to be done. May's utter capitulation, half hearted attempt at hardball negotiations ended up with something nobody, Remain or Leave, could realistically back.

When a prominent Remainer claims "no deal" was never mentioned yet mentioned it himself, then that kinda indicates the person is lying, correct?

No deal, when mentioned by supporters of remain, was dismissed out of hand as ‘project fear’.

It was never mentioned by leavers as a credible option.

That’s the point being made now.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:28 - Aug 14 with 1493 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

No deal, when mentioned by supporters of remain, was dismissed out of hand as ‘project fear’.

Bluey’s becoming more deluded and desperate with each passing day.

Frankly, I’m a bit worried about the lad.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Aug 14 with 1493 viewsBatterseajack

I think Bluey is saying that Leave voters heard the message of remain politicians that no deal was a real possibility and believed them over brexit politicians who said this was merely scaremongering and project fear.

In believing the remain politicians on this particular matter, they still voted with the people they know to be lying to them by saying this is was pure nonsense, or lying by omission in failing to raise the risks of no deal prior to the referendum.

*Edit* - f**k me that's hard to follow
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 11:31]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Aug 14 with 1493 viewsbluey_the_blue

Being made now being the operative term.

May, Hammond, Robbins et al never seriously considered "no deal". Talk of planning with very little action. EU didn't see it as a credible outcome, so where was the motivation on their side to achieve a better deal for both parties?

We ended up with a WA deal nobody on any side can credibly agree with. EU can't be arsed renegotiating that even though they easily could. May agreed it so why should they change?

A good WA could have been achieved with strong negotiating after Article 50 invoked. We all know what happened - as a result no deal is a far more credible ( more accurate,realistic ) option NOW than it was THEN.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:34 - Aug 14 with 1489 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

May, Hammond, Robbins et al never seriously considered "no deal". Talk of planning with very little action. EU didn't see it as a credible outcome, so where was the motivation on their side to achieve a better deal for both parties?

We ended up with a WA deal nobody on any side can credibly agree with. EU can't be arsed renegotiating that even though they easily could. May agreed it so why should they change?

A good WA could have been achieved with strong negotiating after Article 50 invoked. We all know what happened - as a result no deal is a far more credible ( more accurate,realistic ) option NOW than it was THEN.

So whats the fix for the Irish border problem them to get around this need for a backstop?

Haven't heard anything yet other than "We/They don't want to put up a border" , which isn't a solution.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Aug 14 with 1482 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:34 - Aug 14 by Batterseajack

So whats the fix for the Irish border problem them to get around this need for a backstop?

Haven't heard anything yet other than "We/They don't want to put up a border" , which isn't a solution.

Both parties have said no hard border is required nor would be implemented, no physical infrastructure. Why don't you ask EU, Varadkar et al about that?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Aug 14 with 1482 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

So the EU didn’t come running to us for a good deal when it was May as they didn’t believe no deal.

They do believe no deal now but still aren’t running to us for a good deal.

It’s almost as if we don’t actually hold all the cards isn’t it.

As for the ‘can’t be arsed’ bit. Johnson has absolutely no intention of negotiating with them. It’s the whole point. He has introduced a ‘negotiating position’ that is a fantasy. So why bother wasting their time?

If we end up in no deal and chaos until we go crawling back to them Bluey, it’s not the fault of the EU. It’s the fault of the useless, incompetent, preening w*nkers in the Tory party and the idiots that believe them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Aug 14 with 1481 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Both parties have said no hard border is required nor would be implemented, no physical infrastructure. Why don't you ask EU, Varadkar et al about that?

So you don’t want to control our borders after all then? And you want the EU to stop controlling their borders as well.

Terrific.

In which case, what the absolute hell is this all about Bluey?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:58 - Aug 14 with 1469 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

You’re completely fûcking nuts.😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Aug 14 with 1454 viewsBatterseajack

"We didn't mean that border..."
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Aug 14 with 1437 viewssherpajacob

To be fair to Farage, he did mention the no deal outcome.

"the worst case scenario" was how he described it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Aug 14 with 1425 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Aug 14 by Batterseajack

I think Bluey is saying that Leave voters heard the message of remain politicians that no deal was a real possibility and believed them over brexit politicians who said this was merely scaremongering and project fear.

In believing the remain politicians on this particular matter, they still voted with the people they know to be lying to them by saying this is was pure nonsense, or lying by omission in failing to raise the risks of no deal prior to the referendum.

see if Humbert the blue understands it in these terms.

A GE campaign- Party X say vote for us the NHS is safe in our hands, Party Y say don't vote for them they will privatise the NHS.

Party X win, they then proceed to privatise the NHS. Party X supporters say, it's ok for us to do it because party Y said we would.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Aug 14 with 1419 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Aug 14 by Batterseajack

Put it this way. Pretty much every person who voted leave wanted the threat of no deal to remain a very real threat during negotiations. The only people who caused a fuss over it were remainers. The EU knew from the off May wasn’t serious about no deal, Barnier even admitting she never mentioned it in discussions. If they had been convinced from the off that we were really prepared to leave then those negotiations could have gone a lot better. To suggest leave voters thought a deal was guaranteed is nonsense.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Aug 14 with 1418 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

So you don’t want to control our borders after all then? And you want the EU to stop controlling their borders as well.

Terrific.

In which case, what the absolute hell is this all about Bluey?

Lisa, as said, both sides have said no need for a hard border to be implemented, no physical infrastructure.

Ask the EU about that, ask UK government about that not me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024