Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301650 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Aug 15 with 1626 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:49 - Aug 15 by Jango

The same Nicola Sturgeon whose calling for another two referendums even though she’s refused to accept the result of the first two?

It's been over 3 years since the referendum. Can you honestly say that if the result had been reversed, you wouldn't be calling for another referendum by now? Because the situation would have changed since then and so people may have changed their mind. It probably hasn't escaped your attention that things have changed for Scotland in the almost 5 years since the independence referendum.

Even if you honestly believe that you wouldn't be calling for another referendum with every unpopular ruling from the EU, plenty of your fellow Brexiteers undoubtedly would, including the figureheads. The truth is that the Leave supporters would have moaned at least as much as remainers have. In my opinion the moaning would have been significantly more vitriolic, but that's just my opinion and obviously I'm biased.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Aug 15 with 1620 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Aug 15 by JackSomething

It's been over 3 years since the referendum. Can you honestly say that if the result had been reversed, you wouldn't be calling for another referendum by now? Because the situation would have changed since then and so people may have changed their mind. It probably hasn't escaped your attention that things have changed for Scotland in the almost 5 years since the independence referendum.

Even if you honestly believe that you wouldn't be calling for another referendum with every unpopular ruling from the EU, plenty of your fellow Brexiteers undoubtedly would, including the figureheads. The truth is that the Leave supporters would have moaned at least as much as remainers have. In my opinion the moaning would have been significantly more vitriolic, but that's just my opinion and obviously I'm biased.

She never accepted either result from the very start.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Aug 15 with 1609 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Aug 15 by Jango

She never accepted either result from the very start.

Fair enough, but then she's a politician and would argue that's her job. Just like Farage and the ERG would have done exactly the same if the Brexit result was reversed. Surely you can admit that?

This shouldn't be seen as my supporting Sturgeon as this mooted cross-party leader however.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Aug 15 with 1599 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Aug 15 by JackSomething

Fair enough, but then she's a politician and would argue that's her job. Just like Farage and the ERG would have done exactly the same if the Brexit result was reversed. Surely you can admit that?

This shouldn't be seen as my supporting Sturgeon as this mooted cross-party leader however.

It's a moot point, matey.
The minor drawback I mentioned, you know. She's not an MP!
So back to the original question, who could do it? My choice would be Kier Starmer, but Bampa would never go for that.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 20:15]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Aug 15 with 1587 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Aug 15 by Pegojack

It's a moot point, matey.
The minor drawback I mentioned, you know. She's not an MP!
So back to the original question, who could do it? My choice would be Kier Starmer, but Bampa would never go for that.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 20:15]

You don’t have to be an MP to be PM.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Aug 15 with 1581 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Aug 15 by JackSomething

She’s got a 100% record (2/2) of refusing to accept the result that doesn’t go her way, I just don’t see how someone like that can be trusted when it comes to referendums.

On a side note, leave voters get crucified by some for risking breaking up the union yet Sturgeon, who’s quite vocal about wanting to do so escapes criticism for it. If we do end up having a second vote then Scotland should be given their referendum first. If they vote for independence then they wont be involved in the people’s vote.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 20:26]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Aug 15 with 1580 viewsexiledclaseboy

This caretaker government thing is firmly in the realms of fantasy. Just isn’t going to happen. Johnson will lose a no confidence vote at some point. The only question from there will be whether he has the brass neck and the balls to try and delay the resultant election until after 31 October. He shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it of course, it’s an absolute affront. But I wouldn’t put it past him and Cummings.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:29 - Aug 15 with 1573 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Aug 15 by Highjack

You don’t have to be an MP to be PM.

If you want to be pedantic about it the role doesn’t officially exist.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Aug 15 with 1552 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

This caretaker government thing is firmly in the realms of fantasy. Just isn’t going to happen. Johnson will lose a no confidence vote at some point. The only question from there will be whether he has the brass neck and the balls to try and delay the resultant election until after 31 October. He shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it of course, it’s an absolute affront. But I wouldn’t put it past him and Cummings.

Taking into account the 14 day period to attempt to form a new government and the traditional 25 day election campaign a general election is bound to be after October 31st now. The only feasible way we could have an election before 31st October is if Boris calls one himself the day they go back but as we discussed the other day it would be unlikely for the other parties to support it as it would be seen as a cynical attempt to bypass parliament.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Aug 15 with 1540 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Aug 15 by Highjack

Taking into account the 14 day period to attempt to form a new government and the traditional 25 day election campaign a general election is bound to be after October 31st now. The only feasible way we could have an election before 31st October is if Boris calls one himself the day they go back but as we discussed the other day it would be unlikely for the other parties to support it as it would be seen as a cynical attempt to bypass parliament.

No confidence vote lost on (say) 9 September. The 14 day period period ends on 23 September with no resolution. Election on Thursday 25 October with 32 days campaigning.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Aug 15 with 1522 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

No confidence vote lost on (say) 9 September. The 14 day period period ends on 23 September with no resolution. Election on Thursday 25 October with 32 days campaigning.

Oh yeah, I thought they were back start of October for some reason.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Aug 15 with 1515 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Aug 15 by Highjack

Oh yeah, I thought they were back start of October for some reason.

They’re back for 3 September for two weeks and then due to disappear again for three weeks for conference season. I’ll be surprised if that recess happens this year though.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:01 - Aug 15 with 1483 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

They’re back for 3 September for two weeks and then due to disappear again for three weeks for conference season. I’ll be surprised if that recess happens this year though.

I find it amazing that they went into summer recess given the seriousness of the situation that the country faces.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:49 - Aug 15 with 1437 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I must admit I'm quite enjoying the shameless anti-Corbyn pivot from "why won't he lead?" to "why won't he step aside ........ 😂😂

Facking beauty’s.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:24 - Aug 16 with 1395 viewswaynekerr55

An interesting conundrum. Would Jezza accept this if the offer of a GE was presented?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:54 - Aug 16 with 1374 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:49 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

I must admit I'm quite enjoying the shameless anti-Corbyn pivot from "why won't he lead?" to "why won't he step aside ........ 😂😂

Facking beauty’s.

He needs to step aside because he’s incapable of leading his own party let alone a temporary emergency government.

Still reckon the idiot is “playing a blinder”?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:01 - Aug 16 with 1372 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:24 - Aug 16 by waynekerr55

An interesting conundrum. Would Jezza accept this if the offer of a GE was presented?

Of course not.

He's made his demand in a letter publicly. Backs down from that, he looks bad. Milne's "gamble" was that Corbyn would look more statesmanlike by having made the offer knowing it wouldn't be accepted.

It's ok though, he'll be at a South American music festival this weekend. Priorities and all that.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 8:02]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:35 - Aug 16 with 1362 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:54 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

He needs to step aside because he’s incapable of leading his own party let alone a temporary emergency government.

Still reckon the idiot is “playing a blinder”?

A facking blinder indeed

He’s on the verge of taking another prime minister out.

You carry on arguing with a Cardiff fan on the internet while they try to stop a no deal brexit .

Now all the remoaner party’s are on board and the Lib Dem’s begging for a ...........oh hang on I thought they wanted to stop it.

We’ll be leaving and in the name of democracy rightly so .

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:48 - Aug 16 with 1354 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tommy's more deluded than me.

How precisely is Corbyn "taking another PM out"? May took herself out. Corbyn, as usual did sweet fvck all except show the public he's ego driven... has to be him as "national unity leader" despite not even uniting own party.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:00 - Aug 16 with 1350 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:48 - Aug 16 by bluey_the_blue

Tommy's more deluded than me.

How precisely is Corbyn "taking another PM out"? May took herself out. Corbyn, as usual did sweet fvck all except show the public he's ego driven... has to be him as "national unity leader" despite not even uniting own party.

Keep winding them up Blue

You are winding them up ain’t you .

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:14 - Aug 16 with 1335 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:00 - Aug 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Keep winding them up Blue

You are winding them up ain’t you .

No, Tom, he isn’t. He’s taking the piss out of you, fanboy.😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:15 - Aug 16 with 1334 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:35 - Aug 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

A facking blinder indeed

He’s on the verge of taking another prime minister out.

You carry on arguing with a Cardiff fan on the internet while they try to stop a no deal brexit .

Now all the remoaner party’s are on board and the Lib Dem’s begging for a ...........oh hang on I thought they wanted to stop it.

We’ll be leaving and in the name of democracy rightly so .

You’re fûcking deranged. 😂😂😂

Edit: Tommy’s downarrowed this and the previous one. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 9:40]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:18 - Aug 16 with 1329 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:15 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

You’re fûcking deranged. 😂😂😂

Edit: Tommy’s downarrowed this and the previous one. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 9:40]

Anyone who wants Corbyn as PM with the executive power that entails is quite frankly far more deluded than I could ever be.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:24 - Aug 16 with 1313 viewsHighjack

Alan Sugar has promised to leave the country if Corbyn becomes PM so let’s not be too hasty in rejecting this national government thing.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:29 - Aug 16 with 1301 viewsbluey_the_blue

Celebs never follow through with those claims of leaving. It becomes "was just a joke".

Sugar's safe though, Magic Grandpa will never be PM under any circumstance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024