Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301784 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Aug 19 with 1560 viewsexiledclaseboy

The signing of the commencement order is a fairly meaningless symbolic gesture. Made the brexiters feel nice though so that’s good.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 21:30]

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Aug 19 with 1497 viewspikeypaul

Is that why the remoaners May and Hammond refused to do it ? Anyway it’s done now and whichever way you look at it it’s another step towards leaving.So happy fecking days.

And it does repel the 1972 European communities act so hardly meaningless.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1167139/brexit-la
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 22:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Aug 19 with 1485 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Aug 19 by pikeypaul

Is that why the remoaners May and Hammond refused to do it ? Anyway it’s done now and whichever way you look at it it’s another step towards leaving.So happy fecking days.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1167139/brexit-la

Intriguing and gripping days ahead for the press/media of what should also be the absolute force multiplier, the ultimate force multiplier for this very thread topic.

I suspect the genesis of The Brexit Party, the emergence of The Brexit Party, the potential electoral payload of The Brexit Party has now been well and truly felt by the mainstream.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Aug 20 with 1405 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Aug 19 by jacks777

Read what he has to say ffs. You are another idiot who wants Brexit to fail.
The torment of a successful U.K. will probably be to much for the likes of you.

No need to get so annoyed jacks. I'm just stating what appears to be your position.

I just find it odd that, when anyone says there may be problems with a no deal those people are called scare mongers, remoaners and many more less complimentary words, even when those people are at the top of the food chain, but when someone who is an extremely small cog in the whole machine says it'll be all okay you take that as a fact.

And saying that makes me an idiot ? You're a very strange person jacks.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Aug 20 with 1382 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Aug 19 by pikeypaul

It doesn’t “repel” it. 😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:00 - Aug 20 with 1360 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Aug 20 by johnlangy

No need to get so annoyed jacks. I'm just stating what appears to be your position.

I just find it odd that, when anyone says there may be problems with a no deal those people are called scare mongers, remoaners and many more less complimentary words, even when those people are at the top of the food chain, but when someone who is an extremely small cog in the whole machine says it'll be all okay you take that as a fact.

And saying that makes me an idiot ? You're a very strange person jacks.

Even Boris is saying there will be "bumps in the road", which is an admission that disruption will happen .Its also an attempt to down play the impact to keep the believers on side, whilst leaving the door open to claiming that it had suitably warned the public when the disruption and chaos unfolds.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:04 - Aug 20 with 1356 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Aug 20 by WarwickHunt

It doesn’t “repel” it. 😂😂😂

This photo is just weird. Where's the hole punch needed to stick that document in that large empty ring binder?

[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 11:04]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Aug 20 with 1312 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:00 - Aug 20 by Batterseajack

Even Boris is saying there will be "bumps in the road", which is an admission that disruption will happen .Its also an attempt to down play the impact to keep the believers on side, whilst leaving the door open to claiming that it had suitably warned the public when the disruption and chaos unfolds.

Everyone who voted to leave knew there would be ‘bumps in the road’ ffs.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Aug 20 with 1292 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Aug 20 by Jango

So why are leavers disputing the governments own findings that there will be chaos at the borders? This after all, is a "bump in the road" so to speak?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Aug 20 with 1290 viewslonglostjack

Rubbish. That was presented as Project Fear and don’t forget the windfall that was going to go to the NHS on leaving.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:46 - Aug 20 with 1282 viewsWarwickHunt

Yep...

There will be no downside to Brexit, only a considerable upside

David Davis
10 October 2016

The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards and we can choose the path we want

Michael Gove
9 April 2016

Getting out of the EU can be quick and easy — the UK holds most of the cards

John Redwood
July 17 2016

The free trade agreement that we will have to do with the European Union should be one of the easiest in human history
Liam Fox
20 July 2017
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:30 - Aug 20 with 1238 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:46 - Aug 20 by WarwickHunt

Yep...

There will be no downside to Brexit, only a considerable upside

David Davis
10 October 2016

The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards and we can choose the path we want

Michael Gove
9 April 2016

Getting out of the EU can be quick and easy — the UK holds most of the cards

John Redwood
July 17 2016

The free trade agreement that we will have to do with the European Union should be one of the easiest in human history
Liam Fox
20 July 2017

And they speak for everyone do they? Most people who voted leave knew the EU would make it as hard as possible to leave and make an example. There was always gonna be teething problems and the majority of voters were happy to take that risk. It’s funny how it’s only remain voters who kicking up a fuss over it.

Remainer “ we were never told about bumps on the road” 😭😭😭

Leaver “ you would have voted remain anyway wouldn’t you?

Remainer “ yes, of course”

Leaver “ well shut up then you annoying little scrote”
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 15:34]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Aug 20 with 1231 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:30 - Aug 20 by Jango

And they speak for everyone do they? Most people who voted leave knew the EU would make it as hard as possible to leave and make an example. There was always gonna be teething problems and the majority of voters were happy to take that risk. It’s funny how it’s only remain voters who kicking up a fuss over it.

The EU have not made it as hard as possible, they have agreed with almost everything we have suggested. Including our backstop.
They’ve even said if we can come up with any other solution they’ll go with it. We can’t. Other than to say that neither we nor they need to actually protect our borders despite bleating on about it for years.

The absolute stupidity of the backstop argument is summed up by Patel saying we’ll have absolutely no freedom of movement on 1st November and Johnson at the same time saying we won’t have a border between the UK and EU on 1st November. It’s risible,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:56 - Aug 20 with 1224 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

The EU have not made it as hard as possible, they have agreed with almost everything we have suggested. Including our backstop.
They’ve even said if we can come up with any other solution they’ll go with it. We can’t. Other than to say that neither we nor they need to actually protect our borders despite bleating on about it for years.

The absolute stupidity of the backstop argument is summed up by Patel saying we’ll have absolutely no freedom of movement on 1st November and Johnson at the same time saying we won’t have a border between the UK and EU on 1st November. It’s risible,

They’ve agreed everything Theresa may and Ollie Robbins suggested. If you want to believe they got the best deal possible then crack on.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:02 - Aug 20 with 1223 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

‘The Plan’ is bringing the pot to the boil nicely, Lis. This ha’penny demos has had its day, I’ll be in office before the year’s out.

Fancy being my Evita? There’s some lovely frocks in it for you.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Aug 20 with 1222 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:56 - Aug 20 by Jango

They’ve agreed everything Theresa may and Ollie Robbins suggested. If you want to believe they got the best deal possible then crack on.

Given May was the PM, and they agreed her request, how exactly have they tried to make everything as hard as possible.

Which is what you said.

Plus it was David Davis, Raab et al not just May.

Johnson is now attempting to finesse the argument by moving the backstop from the WA to the political declaration by the way.

What exactly was in the WA or not in the WA that you disagree with? We haven’t even started to discuss an actual deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Aug 20 with 1219 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:30 - Aug 20 by Jango

You know what really gets to me and also millions of other people who process reality and common sense?

If the U.K does not control the unsustainable population increase fuelled by the EU in the midst of the ongoing G.P crisis, NHS dentist crisis, ambulance crisis etc, the country will be be absolutely f#cked. The future predicted (Office Of National Statistics) of TEN MILLION will create absolute havoc. So we'd be damned, the country would be damned if we stay in anyhow.

I sat next to a retired elderly eighty-something ex-miner in a Singleton Hospital outpatients dept who commentated about a South Wales Evening Post story, i.e. the one about building an extra SEVENTEEN THOUSAND HOUSES here. The guy said what most of us all think and worry about i.e. where are the services to cope with all that and if it's bad now what will it be like in twenty years time? Being out of Europe may indeed be worrying for some but continued lunacy in an unreformed Kamikaze EU is absolutely terrifying.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Aug 20 with 1215 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:02 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

‘The Plan’ is bringing the pot to the boil nicely, Lis. This ha’penny demos has had its day, I’ll be in office before the year’s out.

Fancy being my Evita? There’s some lovely frocks in it for you.

Not sure the Brangwyn would be a suitable substitute for the Casa Rosada...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:13 - Aug 20 with 1211 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Not sure the Brangwyn would be a suitable substitute for the Casa Rosada...

How did you know I had the Brangwyn in mind?

We’d have to be better than Boris and his partner. Lisa’s brains and my looks, good grief!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - Aug 20 with 1207 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Aug 20 by Wingstandwood

You know what really gets to me and also millions of other people who process reality and common sense?

If the U.K does not control the unsustainable population increase fuelled by the EU in the midst of the ongoing G.P crisis, NHS dentist crisis, ambulance crisis etc, the country will be be absolutely f#cked. The future predicted (Office Of National Statistics) of TEN MILLION will create absolute havoc. So we'd be damned, the country would be damned if we stay in anyhow.

I sat next to a retired elderly eighty-something ex-miner in a Singleton Hospital outpatients dept who commentated about a South Wales Evening Post story, i.e. the one about building an extra SEVENTEEN THOUSAND HOUSES here. The guy said what most of us all think and worry about i.e. where are the services to cope with all that and if it's bad now what will it be like in twenty years time? Being out of Europe may indeed be worrying for some but continued lunacy in an unreformed Kamikaze EU is absolutely terrifying.

Immigration is controlled by our government. The decrease we are seeing in EU nationals has been replaced by non EU nationals. That will continue.

The 80 year old ex miner’s pension needs to be paid by people in work. We do not have enough of our ‘own’ as the birth rate is too low to support the baby boomers. His treatment in the NHS was at least partly facilitated by immigrants. Either directly (doctors and nurses who are immigrants) or indirectly (taxes paid by immigrants). The issue is it’s a self perpetuating problem (we bring in people to support pensioners, the people who are brought in will one day require state support that will require more immigration to pay for it and so on). EU immigrants are far more likely to ‘go home’ once they’ve reached retirement age. Non EU immigrants are more likely to stay, so in the longer term, the problem you highlight will be made worse, not better, by brexit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 1195 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:13 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

How did you know I had the Brangwyn in mind?

We’d have to be better than Boris and his partner. Lisa’s brains and my looks, good grief!

Talking of stupid, today’s picture of Liz Truss with a picture of the Dulux dog (I’m not joking - it’s the actual Dulux dog) artfully placed behind her to make her seem more human was as funny as anything I’ve seen in a while.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 1194 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Given May was the PM, and they agreed her request, how exactly have they tried to make everything as hard as possible.

Which is what you said.

Plus it was David Davis, Raab et al not just May.

Johnson is now attempting to finesse the argument by moving the backstop from the WA to the political declaration by the way.

What exactly was in the WA or not in the WA that you disagree with? We haven’t even started to discuss an actual deal.

I said we voted knowing they’d make it as hard as possible. As it turns out they haven’t had to, we’ve done it for them. They’ve had no need to fight a hard bargain while we’ve had the weakest PM in history along with a constant battle from bitter remainers trying to overturn the process. They’ve just sat back laughing. As it is now I imagine they are getting very nervous but still hang on in the hope the idiots still trying to block it, succeed.

Davis and Raab never had any influence. They quit because of it. Theresa may had her vision of how it was gonna be an nobody was stopping her, you only have to look at how she kept pushing WA to see that. For some reason remainers refuse to see that though, it’s bizarre.

Being stuck in until all 27 countries say we can leave is on no way satisfying the vote to leave. You know that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Aug 20 with 1192 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Immigration is controlled by our government. The decrease we are seeing in EU nationals has been replaced by non EU nationals. That will continue.

The 80 year old ex miner’s pension needs to be paid by people in work. We do not have enough of our ‘own’ as the birth rate is too low to support the baby boomers. His treatment in the NHS was at least partly facilitated by immigrants. Either directly (doctors and nurses who are immigrants) or indirectly (taxes paid by immigrants). The issue is it’s a self perpetuating problem (we bring in people to support pensioners, the people who are brought in will one day require state support that will require more immigration to pay for it and so on). EU immigrants are far more likely to ‘go home’ once they’ve reached retirement age. Non EU immigrants are more likely to stay, so in the longer term, the problem you highlight will be made worse, not better, by brexit.

I think part of the problem you've identified, Lisa, is that the pension / NHS models aren't sustainable.

As people also live longer than in the 50s, then more care, medical treatments are needed. What was required to fund pensions at age X back in the day isn't now sufficient to cover longer lives.

I'm slapping what I can into private pension. Not everyone can do that - I'm just not sure what the answer is. State pension and NHS simply don't scale, weren't imo ever designed to scale.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Aug 20 with 1192 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/thousands-new-homes-swansea-would-

It's unsustainable! That's why my sister has had to personally take upon the role of a patient's own G.P and come to the aid of desperate and distressed terminally ill patients. The end result of overstretched G.P practises throughout (not London!) Swansea locality.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:24 - Aug 20 with 1190 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:21 - Aug 20 by Jango

I said we voted knowing they’d make it as hard as possible. As it turns out they haven’t had to, we’ve done it for them. They’ve had no need to fight a hard bargain while we’ve had the weakest PM in history along with a constant battle from bitter remainers trying to overturn the process. They’ve just sat back laughing. As it is now I imagine they are getting very nervous but still hang on in the hope the idiots still trying to block it, succeed.

Davis and Raab never had any influence. They quit because of it. Theresa may had her vision of how it was gonna be an nobody was stopping her, you only have to look at how she kept pushing WA to see that. For some reason remainers refuse to see that though, it’s bizarre.

Being stuck in until all 27 countries say we can leave is on no way satisfying the vote to leave. You know that.

But that’s not actually the case is it. It’s being out immediately, but in a customs union until we sort out the Irish issue.

Being in a customs union doesn’t means we’re in the EU.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024