Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301191 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:28 - Aug 20 with 1452 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Aug 20 by Wingstandwood

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/thousands-new-homes-swansea-would-

It's unsustainable! That's why my sister has had to personally take upon the role of a patient's own G.P and come to the aid of desperate and distressed terminally ill patients. The end result of overstretched G.P practises throughout (not London!) Swansea locality.

You continue to miss my point.

I’m not saying it’s sustainable, I’m saying it has nothing to do with membership of the EU. EU immigrants add a lot more to the economy than non EU immigrants. The overall numbers are caused by government choice not by the EU.

Don’t know what the ‘not London’ bit is about, we have far more immigrants than Swansea (as a proportion of the population). We can’t get to see our GPs anymore quickly than anywhere else. 3 weeks is standard at my GP.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 1437 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:24 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

But that’s not actually the case is it. It’s being out immediately, but in a customs union until we sort out the Irish issue.

Being in a customs union doesn’t means we’re in the EU.

It however means we are stuck unable to negotiate own deals. It also means, based upon the backstop as is, cannot leave.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:33 - Aug 20 with 1429 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:21 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Talking of stupid, today’s picture of Liz Truss with a picture of the Dulux dog (I’m not joking - it’s the actual Dulux dog) artfully placed behind her to make her seem more human was as funny as anything I’ve seen in a while.

I have. It tickles me they actually pay image consultants to come up with this sort of malarkey.

What do think they’re trying to project here? Bride of IngSoc’s O’Brien, perhaps?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Aug 20 with 1426 viewsbluey_the_blue

Government of National Unity seemingly won't bring unity...

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/08/20/public-are-oppo

Love to see how people explain why non-leaders of parties are more popular than Corbs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Aug 20 with 1416 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Aug 20 by bluey_the_blue

Government of National Unity seemingly won't bring unity...

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/08/20/public-are-oppo

Love to see how people explain why non-leaders of parties are more popular than Corbs.

I think a government of National Unity would bring exactly what it says on the tin. Provided it didn’t include any politicians, of course.

Mo and myself in our newly constituted offices having a chat beneath the benevolent gaze of Davillin...

[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 16:46]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Aug 20 with 1400 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Aug 20 by bluey_the_blue

It however means we are stuck unable to negotiate own deals. It also means, based upon the backstop as is, cannot leave.

I don’t know why you say we can’t leave. As we transparently would have left.

As I’ve said before, I see no evidence of us negotiating better deals than we currently have.

The laughable Liz Truss picture today, shows her ‘negotiating’ with Japan in an attempt to match what we have at present. Not better it. Match it. What a waste of time. The best she can possibly do is end up with the status quo.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Aug 20 with 1394 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

As I’ve said before, I see no evidence of us negotiating better deals than we currently have.

The laughable Liz Truss picture today, shows her ‘negotiating’ with Japan in an attempt to match what we have at present. Not better it. Match it. What a waste of time. The best she can possibly do is end up with the status quo.

Apart from whisky and Burberry I wonder what it is the Japanese actually import from these islands?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:09 - Aug 20 with 1373 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

Apart from whisky and Burberry I wonder what it is the Japanese actually import from these islands?

Lots, apparently. Particularly machinery. And financial services.

The Japanese, however, are attempting to get a much better deal from us alone than they managed with the EU. They are significant investors in the UK so have quite a lot of bargaining power. Bluey will tell you different I’m sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:11 - Aug 20 with 1368 viewsWarwickHunt

Vinyl.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:13 - Aug 20 with 1366 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Aug 20 with 1360 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:13 - Aug 20 by Kilkennyjack

Steve Bray is as irritating and ridiculous as anyone on either side of the discussion. He doesn’t help matters even slightly.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Aug 20 with 1356 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:24 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

But that’s not actually the case is it. It’s being out immediately, but in a customs union until we sort out the Irish issue.

Being in a customs union doesn’t means we’re in the EU.

I’ll ask you the same question I’ve asked you before. If, as you say, the WA satisfies the vote to leave, why don’t you criticise every single MP that campaigned in the election with a promise to honour the brexit vote, and not just brexiteers?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Aug 20 with 1356 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:13 - Aug 20 by Kilkennyjack

Never trust a man wearing a gilet (hi, Garry) - especially one that appears to have half a pint of dried jizz on the back. Perhaps that's what he meant by pulling out...

And tuck your shirt in, you massive fúcking alien-looking oik.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - Aug 20 with 1324 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

I'm sure if you asked most people if they thought the inability to negotiate our own deals meant we'd have left, they'd say no.

We've no idea the deals being worked on. None can be signed before we leave, isn't that the case?

Baseline deals, try to match status quo, work on further deals longer term. Not a bad strategy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Aug 20 with 1322 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:09 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Lots, apparently. Particularly machinery. And financial services.

The Japanese, however, are attempting to get a much better deal from us alone than they managed with the EU. They are significant investors in the UK so have quite a lot of bargaining power. Bluey will tell you different I’m sure.

Arf!

It's all negotiations. Even with bargaining power, we give ground some areas, they do in others. Swings and roundabouts. We know what the Japanese want. They only deal with the needs of one national entity, not many.

Scope for decent deal to be done, don't have to spend years combating what an obscure region of Belgium want, holding negotiations up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Aug 20 with 1279 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - Aug 20 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sure if you asked most people if they thought the inability to negotiate our own deals meant we'd have left, they'd say no.

We've no idea the deals being worked on. None can be signed before we leave, isn't that the case?

Baseline deals, try to match status quo, work on further deals longer term. Not a bad strategy.

We will be able to negotiate our own trade deals at the end of the implementation period.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Aug 20 with 1254 viewsHighjack

You’re making them sound like drunken football hooligans.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Aug 20 with 1243 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Steve Bray is as irritating and ridiculous as anyone on either side of the discussion. He doesn’t help matters even slightly.

I think he is a funny guy.

He calls the Tory b@stards out.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Aug 20 with 1226 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

We will be able to negotiate our own trade deals at the end of the implementation period.

But not sign.

If trapped within the backstop, wouldn't be able to as in customs union?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Aug 20 with 1217 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Aug 20 by bluey_the_blue

But not sign.

If trapped within the backstop, wouldn't be able to as in customs union?

But you’ve expressed confidence about the alternative arrangements that will be in place so the backstop won’t be an issue. So not a problem.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Aug 20 with 1207 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

But you’ve expressed confidence about the alternative arrangements that will be in place so the backstop won’t be an issue. So not a problem.

I suspect any alternative arrangements that could work would be shot down by EU for non-implementation, bad faith reasons.

The backstop is and always has been a trap that May was complicit in.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:21 - Aug 20 with 1204 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Aug 20 by bluey_the_blue

I suspect any alternative arrangements that could work would be shot down by EU for non-implementation, bad faith reasons.

The backstop is and always has been a trap that May was complicit in.

Right so the EU will deliberately keep us in the backstop that we insisted on just to be beastly to us?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Aug 20 with 1196 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:21 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Right so the EU will deliberately keep us in the backstop that we insisted on just to be beastly to us?

Always was the plan.

Sets the example for any other nation wishing to leave EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Aug 20 with 1193 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Aug 20 by bluey_the_blue

Always was the plan.

Sets the example for any other nation wishing to leave EU.

Wow. This is especially odd as you were vocal in your support of the “Malthouse compromise” which was based entirely on placing faith in the up to now mythical “alternative arrangements” that you now say the EU will never accept anyway.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 20:27]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Aug 20 with 1187 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Wow. This is especially odd as you were vocal in your support of the “Malthouse compromise” which was based entirely on placing faith in the up to now mythical “alternative arrangements” that you now say the EU will never accept anyway.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 20:27]

It was the best comprimise at the time imo.

Hindsight for me shows EU never had any interest in any alternate plans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024