Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301666 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:15 - Aug 21 with 1592 viewsexiledclaseboy

Johnson’s charm offensive is going well I see.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Aug 21 with 1583 viewsexiledclaseboy

Johnson has accepted Merkel’s challenge to come up with an alternative the backstop within the next 30 days. He also agree that it’s the UK’s job to do so seeing as it was us who insisted on it in the first place. Which is more than Bluey is willing to admit.

This’ll be fun.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:25 - Aug 21 with 1576 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:15 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

What is wrong with you. You want Brexit to fail.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 21 with 1572 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:13 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

??

The ONS doesn’t measure immigration accurately. They’ve always said that. It produces estimates based on a voluntary survey traveling via ports, airports and rail. The also try to use Home Office settlement data and the census.

We don’t implement our rights under EU law to repatriate EU citizens if they are not self sufficient. Other EU countries repatriate thousands every year. Even if nominally self employed, we have the right to repatriate if they are a drain in the benefits system.

If we don’t use the controls we have now, it’s not the EU’s fault it’s ours. And we will continue to bring in migrants. Or if we don’t want to anymore everyone can work until they’re 75. As the state pension can’t be paid without immigration.

And the ones who are not classed as a drain on the benefits system but are driving wages down and taking jobs, especially self employed ones on the cheap?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:28]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 21 with 1572 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:25 - Aug 21 by jacks777

What is wrong with you. You want Brexit to fail.

No. I don’t want it to happen.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 21 with 1569 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:15 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Merkel has just passed the ball back to Boris. Basically it’s your job to come up with an alternative solution and of course we’ll consider it. We’ve always said that. It’s not my job to sort the UK’s internal problems out. That’s your job. I’m responsible for Germany.
So off you go Boris. Go find the Unicorn.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Aug 21 with 1564 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 21 by longlostjack

Merkel has just passed the ball back to Boris. Basically it’s your job to come up with an alternative solution and of course we’ll consider it. We’ve always said that. It’s not my job to sort the UK’s internal problems out. That’s your job. I’m responsible for Germany.

He’s well up for it. Go Bojo.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:31 - Aug 21 with 1557 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 21 by longlostjack

How can that be true? Every time we’ve said that to Bluey he says we’re wrong. Does Angela Merkel not understand anything?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:34 - Aug 21 with 1550 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 21 by Jango

And the ones who are not classed as a drain on the benefits system but are driving wages down and taking jobs, especially self employed ones on the cheap?

Yes, I understand that, as I’ve said before. But again, it’s our economic model. Not the fault of the EU. As I’ve also said before.

Today farmers have been told to bring in cheap migrant workers from non EU countries. And guess what, they’re even cheaper. So wages will be driven down further. It’s what the brexit politicians are aiming for. No regulation, cheaper workers, lower taxes. They are actually telling you that’s what they want and you’re still blaming the EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - Aug 21 with 1530 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

So you don’t believe in democracy then.
I don’t want labour/lib dems/PC anywhere near where there are decision to be made.
But they are because they have archived enough votes to have the right to make decisions.
It’s called democracy.

What right do you have to represent the Swans trust, I’m not happy with you, so can we have another vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - Aug 21 with 1525 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - Aug 21 by jacks777

So you don’t believe in democracy then.
I don’t want labour/lib dems/PC anywhere near where there are decision to be made.
But they are because they have archived enough votes to have the right to make decisions.
It’s called democracy.

What right do you have to represent the Swans trust, I’m not happy with you, so can we have another vote.

Crack on old son. Trust me when I tell you it’s no skin off my nose.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Aug 21 with 1514 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Crack on old son. Trust me when I tell you it’s no skin off my nose.

I’m glad it’s not.
Still think there should be another vote to get you removed.
No wonder the trust has hit rock bottom.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Aug 21 with 1513 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Aug 21 by jacks777

I’m glad it’s not.

Let’s have one then. Get it sorted. The onus is on you.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Aug 21 with 1510 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Let’s have one then. Get it sorted. The onus is on you.

I could do a better job than you standing on my head.
It’s just an ego trip for you.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Aug 21 with 1505 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Aug 21 by jacks777

Patently untrue.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Aug 21 with 1489 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Aug 21 by jacks777

To be honest, I only do it for the perks.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Aug 21 with 1461 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

To be honest, I only do it for the perks.

Nah....all about the ego trip.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Aug 21 with 1431 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Aug 21 by jacks777

Nah....all about the ego trip.

Yeah but the perks feed the ego see.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Aug 21 with 1422 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Aug 21 by jacks777

I’m glad it’s not.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Aug 21 with 1404 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t want it to happen.

Its just rich men duping the old and the half wits.
Boris should be in jail for lies, not PM.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Aug 21 with 1400 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Aug 21 by Kilkennyjack

I don’t want it to happen.

Its just rich men duping the old and the half wits.
Boris should be in jail for lies, not PM.

What about all those MP’s who blatantly lied about honouring the referendum result during the election campaign? Or is it ok to lie when it suits you?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:45 - Aug 21 with 1352 viewsBytholWyn

Brexit would have happened ages ago if the Tories were at all interested in reflecting the arguments put forward by the leave side during the referendum campaign. This would have resulted in us leaving the Single Market but staying in the Customs Union. So, don't give us this shit about democracy. Had there been a binary choice between remain and a no deal Brexit back in 2016 remain would have won hands down. A no deal Brexit would be profoundly undemocratic.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:23 - Aug 22 with 1332 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Johnson has accepted Merkel’s challenge to come up with an alternative the backstop within the next 30 days. He also agree that it’s the UK’s job to do so seeing as it was us who insisted on it in the first place. Which is more than Bluey is willing to admit.

This’ll be fun.

He's got Fox, Davis, Raab, Javid, Truss, Barclay and Leadsom all working on it as we speak.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:16 - Aug 22 with 1280 viewsBatterseajack

A twitter thread on cheaper booze once we left the EU

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:24 - Aug 22 with 1268 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

That German Bird has tucked Johnson right up .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024