Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342263 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:48 - Aug 22 with 2093 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:24 - Aug 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

That German Bird has tucked Johnson right up .

Macron will tear him a new one.

Allez les Bleus! 🇪🇺
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:52 - Aug 22 with 2087 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:25 - Aug 21 by jacks777

What is wrong with you. You want Brexit to fail.

Fûck me - Benny’s finally got it!😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:23 - Aug 22 with 2067 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - Aug 21 by jacks777

So you don’t believe in democracy then.
I don’t want labour/lib dems/PC anywhere near where there are decision to be made.
But they are because they have archived enough votes to have the right to make decisions.
It’s called democracy.

What right do you have to represent the Swans trust, I’m not happy with you, so can we have another vote.

So 3 years ago 48% of voters asked to remain, that figure is a lot bigger now. By your logic the votes 'archived' as you put it is in such a large number so it is democratic for people to question Brexit and if it is the right direction we go as a country.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:24 - Aug 22 with 2065 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Johnson has accepted Merkel’s challenge to come up with an alternative the backstop within the next 30 days. He also agree that it’s the UK’s job to do so seeing as it was us who insisted on it in the first place. Which is more than Bluey is willing to admit.

This’ll be fun.

Bojo couldn't come up with a plan for Breakfast let alone Brexit.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:19 - Aug 22 with 2031 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:24 - Aug 22 by Ebo

Bojo couldn't come up with a plan for Breakfast let alone Brexit.

Are you saying getting the job as Mayor of London and the PM of the UK is easier than planning breakfast?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:46 - Aug 22 with 2018 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:19 - Aug 22 by Jango

Are you saying getting the job as Mayor of London and the PM of the UK is easier than planning breakfast?

Gavin Esler in a recent interview asked Boris about his idea to solve the backstop issue - he could not give one new idea and instead told Esler that Theresa May didn't argue for other alternatives to the backstop which have previously suggested.

He's drowning.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Aug 22 with 2000 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:23 - Aug 22 by sherpajacob

He's got Fox, Davis, Raab, Javid, Truss, Barclay and Leadsom all working on it as we speak.

Fair play that made me laugh. And then I realised it’s true.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:29 - Aug 22 with 1994 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Aug 21 by jacks777

I could do a better job than you standing on my head.
It’s just an ego trip for you.

Not as much as that made me laugh though.

Anyway, I’m in

What do we want?
No more Clase
When do we want it?

(Yes, ok I got mullered in a scrum by Clase playing for Clwyd in 1970, can still see their grinning bastard tight head as he pushed me all over Clase)

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Aug 22 with 1987 viewsBytholWyn

There's an easy solution to the backstop issue - that we don't leave the customs union (OK this doesn't address all the issues - but most of them). Leaving the Single Market but remaining in the Customs Union was the Brexit that was argued for prior to the 2016 referendum: https://fullfact.org/europe/what-was-promised-about-customs-union-referendum/

The only reason why the hard right Tory government we have the misfortune to govern us won't go for this option is that it would more closely resemble what Labour have advocated than May's ludicrous red lines half-baked Brexit. They want to make sure that any kudos attached to delivering Brexit goes their way, come what May (pun intended).

Gove is one of the more intelligent Brexiteers out there (not a very high bar there I know) and yet he came out with this bollocks prior to the referendum:

“There is a free trade zone stretching from Iceland to Turkey that all European nations have access to, regardless of whether they are in or out of the euro or EU. After we vote to leave we will remain in this zone.

“The suggestion that Bosnia, Serbia, Albania and the Ukraine would stay part of this free trade area - and Britain would be on the outside with just Belarus - is as credible as Jean-Claude Juncker joining UKIP.

“Agreeing to maintain this continental free trade zone is the simple course and emphatically in everyone’s interests.”

Fullfact's take on this is that: "Turkey is in a partial customs union with the EU, but none of the other countries mentioned by Mr Gove are. He appears to be referring to a number of European countries which have some level of trading arrangements with the EU, without being customs union members, as examples of a possible post-Brexit situation for the UK."
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:01 - Aug 22 with 1973 viewsBytholWyn

Remember what Johnson had to say about the Single Market and our access to it AFTER the 2016 referendum result? I think some of us might need reminding: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-eu-referendum-singl

“British people will still be able to go and work in the EU; to live; to travel; to study; to buy homes and to settle down. As the German equivalent of the CBI — the BDI — has very sensibly reminded us, there will continue to be free trade, and access to the single market."

Mr Johnson stressed that leave voters must “assure” those who voted differently in the EU referendum, acknowledging the result — 51.9 per cent to 48.1 per cent — was “not entirely overwhelming”.

And look at where we are now...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Aug 22 with 1945 viewsCaptain_Sham

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:29 - Aug 22 by monmouth

Not as much as that made me laugh though.

Anyway, I’m in

What do we want?
No more Clase
When do we want it?

(Yes, ok I got mullered in a scrum by Clase playing for Clwyd in 1970, can still see their grinning bastard tight head as he pushed me all over Clase)

What do we want?
A cure for tourettes.
When do we want it?
Cntmonkey.

Its just a ride.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:15 - Aug 22 with 1887 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:28 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

“Governor of the Bank of England and his wildly inaccurate doomsday predictions which were so far off the mark that they were forced to apologise for them. ”

Still not true chad. How ever often you repeat it.

You don’t seem to mind being sucked in by faux facts.

Whichever side we are on, we believe what we want to believe but....

https://www.politico.eu/article/mark-carney-eats-humble-pie-on-brexit/

Carney did have to eat humble pie according to Politico!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:24 - Aug 22 with 1874 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:29 - Aug 21 by Pegojack

Point 6. Yes, the things Jeremy Corbyn will try to become Prime Minister. Calling a General Election so the whole nation can decide the issue, eh? Absolutely disgraceful.
The correct way to become PM, as we all know, is to allow 90,000 unrepresentitive white, middle class, right wing old farts to decide.

Yes but Corbyn doesn't want an election first, he wants to be installed by MP's as a temporary PM, how temporary he doesn't know. His first aim is to cancel no deal brexit then call an election. So tell me, once he's stopped no deal brexit, where does it leave us? Stuck in the ridiculous, harmful limbo that was created when Parliament turned down every alternative.
We also can be fairly sure why Parliament turned down every alternative, because they were hoping that the government would either call another referendum and we'd vote remain this time or, the government would collapse and a general election would install a new, pro remain government. If that isn't right then you have to ask just what the heck Parliament is up to because we cannot stay in this limbo situation forever. They won't revoke A50 because they are not brave enough to simply overturn the referendum result.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:29 - Aug 22 with 1866 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:15 - Aug 22 by Catullus

Whichever side we are on, we believe what we want to believe but....

https://www.politico.eu/article/mark-carney-eats-humble-pie-on-brexit/

Carney did have to eat humble pie according to Politico!

As with other politico reports, the headline bears no resemblance to what Carney said (in the same article). The report itself is about him saying that brexit would cause financial concerns within the EU, not just the UK. Well no sh*t. That’s not eating humble pie. Even slightly. Let alone apologising.

They also printed a story saying Haldane had apologised for brexit forecasts when the article itself clearly showed the apologies were for the forecasts prior to the financial crash.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Aug 22 with 1863 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

Well obviously.

And as they’ve said, they won’t sign a free trade agreement with us until we pay what we owe, and agree the rights of EU nationals, and have a mechanism to prevent non conforming goods cross the EU border...

If only there was a document that did all that.

That document, well the reams of pages, it has only one sticking point left though, apparently.
That raises another question, why does the EU not agree to rewrite the backstop into a form acceptable to Parliament and make it a legal commitment? Then the deal may get through and all this nonsense comes to an end.
Is it because they fully intend to use it to keep us tied in because they will never agree a deal thats good for us and them, they only want a deal that's good for them. Or is there some other reason?
Truthfully, aren't all of us well and truly fed up with this. We can't spend another 3 years arguing over it.
I wish Boris would just call a general election and stand or fall on brexit, at least then the people will have decided. The EU have said we'd get another delay if there was another vote, something to break the impasse.
What if Italy return Salvini and Italexit becomes a possibility?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Aug 22 with 1847 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:24 - Aug 22 by Catullus

Yes but Corbyn doesn't want an election first, he wants to be installed by MP's as a temporary PM, how temporary he doesn't know. His first aim is to cancel no deal brexit then call an election. So tell me, once he's stopped no deal brexit, where does it leave us? Stuck in the ridiculous, harmful limbo that was created when Parliament turned down every alternative.
We also can be fairly sure why Parliament turned down every alternative, because they were hoping that the government would either call another referendum and we'd vote remain this time or, the government would collapse and a general election would install a new, pro remain government. If that isn't right then you have to ask just what the heck Parliament is up to because we cannot stay in this limbo situation forever. They won't revoke A50 because they are not brave enough to simply overturn the referendum result.

"Parliament turned down every alternative". You're kidding right? I assume you're referring to the re-hashed versions of the withdrawal agreement. Had the government presented a deal which took us out of the Single Market but kept us in the Customs Union we would have left years ago - especially with the help of Labour MPs in leave constituencies. But of course May wanted it to be a Brexit with a clearly Tory stamp on it - ignoring the arguments presented during the referendum campaign by the Leave side.

Brexiteers are lying when they claim to want Brexit. If they want it they can have it now - all they need to do is present a form of Brexit that has widespread acceptance if not enthusiasm. Just about nobody would be happy with a modest Brexit - but it would achieve loser's and winner's consent. A no deal Brexit doesn't have my consent - and I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way as me.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Aug 22 with 1765 viewsexiledclaseboy

“why does the EU not agree to rewrite the backstop into a form acceptable to Parliament and make it a legal commitment? “

Any suggestions? Cos that’s pretty much the crux of the issue and if it was available it would have been found by now. Remember that we asked for the backstop because there was no other alternative.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Aug 22 with 1759 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Aug 22 by exiledclaseboy

“why does the EU not agree to rewrite the backstop into a form acceptable to Parliament and make it a legal commitment? “

Any suggestions? Cos that’s pretty much the crux of the issue and if it was available it would have been found by now. Remember that we asked for the backstop because there was no other alternative.

Gloom monger.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Aug 22 with 1704 viewslonglostjack

I wonder which is more likely. The Oak Furniture Land Sale ending on Monday or Boris signing an agreement that is better than we already have?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 21:03]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Aug 22 with 1697 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:24 - Aug 22 by Catullus

Yes you are right, the uk should now revoke A50.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:04 - Aug 23 with 1586 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Aug 22 by longlostjack

I wonder which is more likely. The Oak Furniture Land Sale ending on Monday or Boris signing an agreement that is better than we already have?

Well there’s death, taxes and the Oak Furniture Land sale so my money’s on Boris.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 10:06]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Aug 23 with 1543 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Aug 22 by longlostjack

Will it be open bank holiday Monday though?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:27 - Aug 23 with 1533 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Aug 23 by Highjack

Will it be open bank holiday Monday though?

Absolutely, and not only that, we'll all be so much richer from a no deal brexit that we'll be buying their stuff at full price.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Aug 23 with 1523 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:27 - Aug 23 by Batterseajack

Absolutely, and not only that, we'll all be so much richer from a no deal brexit that we'll be buying their stuff at full price.

That’s good news.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Aug 23 with 1443 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:27 - Aug 23 by Batterseajack

Have we been having stuff on the cheap then ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024