Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301701 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:42 - Aug 27 with 1361 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Coup d'etat in the making.

I agree. Thank goodness Parliament is trying to stop that coup happening.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Aug 27 with 1350 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:42 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

I agree. Thank goodness Parliament is trying to stop that coup happening.

Not getting involved. Let's wait for the outcome.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Aug 27 with 1347 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:37 - Aug 27 by Jango

Mp’s who have basically said ‘f*ck you, we are doing it our way’ to everyone who voted leave, now crying because the government are saying ‘f*ck you we are doing it out way’ to them. Bless.

Parliamentary democracy in the UK doesn't function in that way.

MP's are representatives not delegates as I'm sure you're aware.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Aug 27 with 1347 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Not getting involved. Let's wait for the outcome.

You did get involved mun. Don’t cry off now.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Aug 27 with 1347 viewssherpajacob

Farage arguing for EEA, Norway+ option

Farage arguing for no deal ( its not an option its the failure to reach an agreement)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49482032

If Nigel can change his mind, its only fair the rest us get the option to as well.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Aug 27 with 1321 viewslonglostjack

The UK Parliament attempting to take back control. I thought that’s what the Brexiteers wanted ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Aug 27 with 1312 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Aug 27 by Gowerjack

Parliamentary democracy in the UK doesn't function in that way.

MP's are representatives not delegates as I'm sure you're aware.

Most of the remain MP’s are representatives because they blatantly lied during the election campaign. They also told voters the referendum was a once in a lifetime vote because they thought remain would win (another lie). They’ve got a cheek crying about what’s morally right and wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Aug 27 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Aug 27 by Jango

Most of the remain MP’s are representatives because they blatantly lied during the election campaign. They also told voters the referendum was a once in a lifetime vote because they thought remain would win (another lie). They’ve got a cheek crying about what’s morally right and wrong.

But no one was elected the last election on a mandate to leave the EU without a deal, Jang. Not the Tories, Labour or any other party represented in the current parliament. So seeing as you keep banging on about that you have to accept that this government has no mandate to take the UK out of the EU in that way.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Aug 27 with 1285 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

But no one was elected the last election on a mandate to leave the EU without a deal, Jang. Not the Tories, Labour or any other party represented in the current parliament. So seeing as you keep banging on about that you have to accept that this government has no mandate to take the UK out of the EU in that way.

When the only deal on offer is unacceptable and there is no prospect of the deal being changed what are the alternatives?

We can only remain, either through perpetual extension or revocation. But then that was the plan all along.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:56 - Aug 27 with 1285 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Aug 27 by sherpajacob

Farage arguing for EEA, Norway+ option

Farage arguing for no deal ( its not an option its the failure to reach an agreement)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49482032

If Nigel can change his mind, its only fair the rest us get the option to as well.

Indeed.
After campaigning for a deal based Brexit he is now coming out with this “No Deal” is the only way, it’s crazy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Aug 27 with 1278 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

You did get involved mun. Don’t cry off now.

I think I'll manage.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Aug 27 with 1267 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Aug 27 by Highjack

When the only deal on offer is unacceptable and there is no prospect of the deal being changed what are the alternatives?

We can only remain, either through perpetual extension or revocation. But then that was the plan all along.

There are at least two alternatives. First is a general election during which the Johnson-led Conservatives presumably campaign for a no deal exit. If they win it, they’ll have the numbers in parliament so job done. Second is a referendum during which the leave side campaign to leave without a deal, which they didn’t do last time. If leave wins, job also done because parliament couldn’t then argue that there’s no mandate for no deal.

Both of these require a public endorsement of leaving without a deal and are entirely democratic as they involve, y’know, voting. Yet most leavers seem passionately opposed to either and/or both.

I’m not indulging the last sentence conspiracy theory again. It’s objectively and factually nonsensical.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Aug 27 with 1254 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Aug 27 by longlostjack

The UK Parliament attempting to take back control. I thought that’s what the Brexiteers wanted ?

Sovereignty, innit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Aug 27 with 1243 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

There are at least two alternatives. First is a general election during which the Johnson-led Conservatives presumably campaign for a no deal exit. If they win it, they’ll have the numbers in parliament so job done. Second is a referendum during which the leave side campaign to leave without a deal, which they didn’t do last time. If leave wins, job also done because parliament couldn’t then argue that there’s no mandate for no deal.

Both of these require a public endorsement of leaving without a deal and are entirely democratic as they involve, y’know, voting. Yet most leavers seem passionately opposed to either and/or both.

I’m not indulging the last sentence conspiracy theory again. It’s objectively and factually nonsensical.

Ok..fvck it. What do you think would happen if people vote along their referendum vote. Interesting to see the make up of the Muppet Show then.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Aug 27 with 1238 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Ok..fvck it. What do you think would happen if people vote along their referendum vote. Interesting to see the make up of the Muppet Show then.

Can anyone translate this?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Aug 27 with 1238 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Aug 27 by Luther27

I don’t understand the question?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Aug 27 with 1223 viewsHighjack

If a general election tomorrow delivered a 30 seat Tory majority based on a no deal pledge they’d still not have the numbers because they’ve got 50+ MPs who won’t sanction no deal anyway. The only solution to that would be to deselect them all.

Same thing would happen with a referendum. Leave could win again and they’d be screaming for a third and still wouldn’t accept it. If they didn’t accept the first result then they won’t accept a second one.

We would still be at the same situation that the only deal on offer is unacceptable but can’t be changed and no deal won’t be allowed.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 20:29]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Aug 27 with 1221 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t understand the question?

Never mind.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:29 - Aug 27 with 1213 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I prefer the cricket. If we win the Ashes we remain and if the Aussies win we can become another state down under and I'll move to Tropical North Queensland.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Aug 27 with 1208 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Aug 27 by Highjack

If a general election tomorrow delivered a 30 seat Tory majority based on a no deal pledge they’d still not have the numbers because they’ve got 50+ MPs who won’t sanction no deal anyway. The only solution to that would be to deselect them all.

Same thing would happen with a referendum. Leave could win again and they’d be screaming for a third and still wouldn’t accept it. If they didn’t accept the first result then they won’t accept a second one.

We would still be at the same situation that the only deal on offer is unacceptable but can’t be changed and no deal won’t be allowed.

That's why I posted earlier what if the electorate voted in a general election along the lines they voted leave/remain in the EU. How would the fvcking Muppet Show known as Parliament look then I wonder? I'm sure some of the sages on here will cast the chicken bones and let us know.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Aug 27 with 1199 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Aug 27 by Highjack

Nope. If a majority government was elected on a manifesto pledge to leave without a deal that’s what would happen. If a referendum was won after a campaign during which the winning side clearly and unequivocally campaigned to leave without a deal that would also be honoured. Nobody has yet campaigned to leave without a deal. That’s the problem. If parliament wanted to stop Brexit altogether without recourse to voters it could easily have done it by now.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 27 with 1192 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Aug 27 by Luther27

That's why I posted earlier what if the electorate voted in a general election along the lines they voted leave/remain in the EU. How would the fvcking Muppet Show known as Parliament look then I wonder? I'm sure some of the sages on here will cast the chicken bones and let us know.

If 51.8% of voters at a general election voted for a government pledged to leave with no deal that government would have a massive majority in parliament so “the muppet show” wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:42 - Aug 27 with 1177 viewsJango

We voted to leave and parliament done everything it possibly could to overturn the result and there was very much a mandate for it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Aug 27 with 1171 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

They had a mandate to leave. MP’s rejected the withdrawal agreement so either they accept any new deal that’s put on the table or we leave with no deal. People may argue that a vote to leave didn’t mean leaving with a no deal, but a vote to leave certainly didn’t mean remaining in the EU. They’d happily accept that outcome though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Aug 27 with 1169 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:42 - Aug 27 by Jango

We voted to leave and parliament done everything it possibly could to overturn the result and there was very much a mandate for it.

There is no mandate for leaving without a deal. No one campaigned for that during the referendum and no one campaigned for that at the last election. And this government isn’t the one elected at the last election so doesn’t actually have a mandate to do anything. Least of all a no deal Brexit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024