Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301167 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Aug 27 with 1259 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

If 51.8% of voters at a general election voted for a government pledged to leave with no deal that government would have a massive majority in parliament so “the muppet show” wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

Your missing the point. E.G. NPT voted leave. What MPs would be elected as both current representatives are Labour and both appear to advocate remain. Will the electorate loyally support Labour in this case? And will this be reflected across the UK?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Aug 27 with 1252 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

Nope. If a majority government was elected on a manifesto pledge to leave without a deal that’s what would happen. If a referendum was won after a campaign during which the winning side clearly and unequivocally campaigned to leave without a deal that would also be honoured. Nobody has yet campaigned to leave without a deal. That’s the problem. If parliament wanted to stop Brexit altogether without recourse to voters it could easily have done it by now.

They campaigned to leave with a deal in the last referendum mun, and most of the remainers who rejected the deal would have rejected any deal on the table. They’ve said so themselves.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Aug 27 with 1252 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Aug 27 by WarwickHunt

Can anyone translate this?

Stop reading the Guardian please.
That's what it means.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Aug 27 with 1246 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Stop reading the Guardian please.
That's what it means.

Fûck me - yet another semi-literate simpleton.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Aug 27 with 1236 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Your missing the point. E.G. NPT voted leave. What MPs would be elected as both current representatives are Labour and both appear to advocate remain. Will the electorate loyally support Labour in this case? And will this be reflected across the UK?

It’s the same point. Using your example, if the good people of Neath decide to vote for a no deal supporting candidate and that’s replicated by leave voters across the country then the new parliament will have a massive majority of no deal supporting MPs. Assuming leave voters are still in the majority and if we’re being honest, that’s what leavers are really afraid of.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Aug 27 with 1228 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Aug 27 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - yet another semi-literate simpleton.

Warickwnkr....you've exceeded my attention. Please just fvck off.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Aug 27 with 1225 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:32 - Aug 27 by Humpty

Do you have a link showing the BoE apologizing for Carney's forecasts Chad?

Fair question. As I recall it was the statement that admitted their failures but then seemed to blame it on the public for not acting as expected! I will try and route it out when I get chance.

I recall it quite clearly as I found that most amusing.

In the meantime perhaps Lisa could point out where I said Carney apologised, unless she was just creating a fallacy then arguing against it. Should not be too difficult as I don’t post regularly.

I would like to think whatever side of the argument, fair and reasonable people would not be drawn to use fallacy to mislead.

Although if he had been willing to properly apologise it at least would have shown a little self awareness and give people hope that there is a small chance he would learn from his mistakes and his future predictions might be made in that light and also in the light of the serious effects such false predictions of doom by a supposed independent and very senior source could of themselves have upon the economy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 27 with 1216 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Warickwnkr....you've exceeded my attention. Please just fvck off.

Don’t try to be clever, dullard - it just makes you look like an even bigger twàt.

“exceeded my attention” 😂😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 27 with 1213 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

It’s the same point. Using your example, if the good people of Neath decide to vote for a no deal supporting candidate and that’s replicated by leave voters across the country then the new parliament will have a massive majority of no deal supporting MPs. Assuming leave voters are still in the majority and if we’re being honest, that’s what leavers are really afraid of.

You know the good people of Neath would just vote labour under any circumstances. As would most of South Wales despite it being quite a strong leave area.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 1209 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

You had a good understanding there until the last paragraph where the word assumed appeared. I'm not being a smart ars here, but I'm really hacked off with a thousand scenarios that change day by day. However the one thing that grabbed my attention the last week has be Corbyn agreeing to act as PM...sorry interim PM until the electorate see sense. This from a power hungry politician who dislikes the EU with a vengeance.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Aug 27 with 1201 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 27 by Highjack

You know the good people of Neath would just vote labour under any circumstances. As would most of South Wales despite it being quite a strong leave area.

That’s their choice. Sounds like you want to deny people a vote because you might not like what they vote for.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Aug 27 with 1195 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 27 by WarwickHunt

Don’t try to be clever, dullard - it just makes you look like an even bigger twàt.

“exceeded my attention” 😂😂😂

Oh, how I wish I had your intelligence and charisma War.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Aug 27 with 1181 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

That’s their choice. Sounds like you want to deny people a vote because you might not like what they vote for.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Aug 27 with 1181 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Aug 27 by Luther27

You had a good understanding there until the last paragraph where the word assumed appeared. I'm not being a smart ars here, but I'm really hacked off with a thousand scenarios that change day by day. However the one thing that grabbed my attention the last week has be Corbyn agreeing to act as PM...sorry interim PM until the electorate see sense. This from a power hungry politician who dislikes the EU with a vengeance.

The assumption was only that the leave voters are still in the majority. None of us know if that’s true or not and it has to be the assumption to make your example workable. And you introduced the assumption by asking what parliament would look like if everyone voted along the same leave/remain lines as they did in the referendum.

As for the Corbyn as temporary PM thing, that’s not going to happen. Pretty much everyone including Corbyn accepted that today when they agreed to pursue legislation to stop no deal before a confidence motion.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 21:07]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Aug 27 with 1178 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

Like the EU referendum or something along those lines you mean.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Aug 27 with 1171 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Oh, how I wish I had your intelligence and charisma War.

You’re not alone.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Aug 27 with 1168 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Like the EU referendum or something along those lines you mean.

Wehad a vote on that. Didn’t you notice? I’m advocating having another one where it’s clear that if we leave we’d be leaving without a deal. Good idea, yes?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Aug 27 with 1160 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 27 by Highjack

Two of the three Swansea constituencies voted to remain, incidentally.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Aug 27 with 1153 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

The assumption was only that the leave voters are still in the majority. None of us know if that’s true or not and it has to be the assumption to make your example workable. And you introduced the assumption by asking what parliament would look like if everyone voted along the same leave/remain lines as they did in the referendum.

As for the Corbyn as temporary PM thing, that’s not going to happen. Pretty much everyone including Corbyn accepted that today when they agreed to pursue legislation to stop no deal before a confidence motion.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 21:07]

I could be smart here like Warik...but I honestly assumed nothing. It was a general question as to how people would vote. Would they vote along party loyalty lines or would they vote according to their personal views regarding the EU referendum. If it's the latter then yes there would be a majority for Leave in Parliament....but not all from the same party. I think if that happens we'd all be in the mire.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Aug 27 with 1140 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

Wehad a vote on that. Didn’t you notice? I’m advocating having another one where it’s clear that if we leave we’d be leaving without a deal. Good idea, yes?

No. I would however go for a General Election.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Aug 27 with 1131 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Aug 27 by WarwickHunt

You’re not alone.

Oh piss off
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Aug 27 with 1127 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Aug 27 by WarwickHunt

You’re not alone.

But it did make me laugh. I mean that genuinely.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Aug 27 with 1124 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Aug 27 by Luther27

I could be smart here like Warik...but I honestly assumed nothing. It was a general question as to how people would vote. Would they vote along party loyalty lines or would they vote according to their personal views regarding the EU referendum. If it's the latter then yes there would be a majority for Leave in Parliament....but not all from the same party. I think if that happens we'd all be in the mire.

I think there’d be a split, some would vote along party lines and some would vote for a party that reflects their views on Brexit. But it doesn’t alter the fact that if voters elect enough MPs pledged to leave with no deal (in effect a majority Tory government) then that’s what will happen. And it’ll take far fewer than 50% of voters as well so if leavers are worried about losing a second referendum they should be all over a general election because that’s their best hope of breaking the deadlock in their favour. Even more so as Labour are f*cking useless and everything they touch turns to shit. That’s why Johnson is clearly clearing the decks for exactly that.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Aug 27 with 1112 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

Two of the three Swansea constituencies voted to remain, incidentally.

“By constituency By Party

Lab: 148 Leave | 84 Remain

Con: 247 Leave | 80 Remain”

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Aug 27 with 1101 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

I think there’d be a split, some would vote along party lines and some would vote for a party that reflects their views on Brexit. But it doesn’t alter the fact that if voters elect enough MPs pledged to leave with no deal (in effect a majority Tory government) then that’s what will happen. And it’ll take far fewer than 50% of voters as well so if leavers are worried about losing a second referendum they should be all over a general election because that’s their best hope of breaking the deadlock in their favour. Even more so as Labour are f*cking useless and everything they touch turns to shit. That’s why Johnson is clearly clearing the decks for exactly that.

“Labour are f*cking useless”

I think you’re being too generous
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024