Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2341264 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Aug 27 with 1686 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

I think there’d be a split, some would vote along party lines and some would vote for a party that reflects their views on Brexit. But it doesn’t alter the fact that if voters elect enough MPs pledged to leave with no deal (in effect a majority Tory government) then that’s what will happen. And it’ll take far fewer than 50% of voters as well so if leavers are worried about losing a second referendum they should be all over a general election because that’s their best hope of breaking the deadlock in their favour. Even more so as Labour are f*cking useless and everything they touch turns to shit. That’s why Johnson is clearly clearing the decks for exactly that.

I agree. Just to get one thing clear. I fvcking detest BJ and the Tories. Too much family history regarding them on my part. However I do believe that the majority will of the People should be adhered to. It's as simple as that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:22 - Aug 27 with 1685 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Aug 27 by Flashberryjack

“By constituency By Party

Lab: 148 Leave | 84 Remain

Con: 247 Leave | 80 Remain”

Yes. Two of the three Swansea constituencies voted to remain. Nothing you posted contradicts that.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Aug 27 with 1674 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Aug 27 by Luther27

I agree. Just to get one thing clear. I fvcking detest BJ and the Tories. Too much family history regarding them on my part. However I do believe that the majority will of the People should be adhered to. It's as simple as that.

That’s an interesting conundrum for you then mush. You hate Johnson and the Tories but you want Brexit to happen (presumably with no deal if necessary but let me know if I’m wrong on that).

So would you be prepared to vote for a party you hate to get the Brexit you want?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Aug 27 with 1655 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Aug 27 by Jango

They had a mandate to leave. MP’s rejected the withdrawal agreement so either they accept any new deal that’s put on the table or we leave with no deal. People may argue that a vote to leave didn’t mean leaving with a no deal, but a vote to leave certainly didn’t mean remaining in the EU. They’d happily accept that outcome though.

I voted leave on the basis we would leave with a deal, however that now appears to be pie in the sky. I would never have voted for a No Deal exit. Going forward, if I was given another opportunity to vote and the choice between No Deal or Remain then I would vote the latter.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Aug 27 with 1651 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

That’s an interesting conundrum for you then mush. You hate Johnson and the Tories but you want Brexit to happen (presumably with no deal if necessary but let me know if I’m wrong on that).

So would you be prepared to vote for a party you hate to get the Brexit you want?

Well, isn't that what this discussion is all about? I'm certainly not the only one in this position. Ideally if we could have got a deal with the EU without being shafted by them I would have gone for that. However, I see the Customs Union as still being tied to the EU without having a say in EU matters.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Aug 27 with 1636 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Well, isn't that what this discussion is all about? I'm certainly not the only one in this position. Ideally if we could have got a deal with the EU without being shafted by them I would have gone for that. However, I see the Customs Union as still being tied to the EU without having a say in EU matters.

So do you want to answer the question now?

I’ll vote for any party pledged to a second referendum.

By the way, the EU didn’t shaft us. That’s a Johnson myth. They gave us everything we asked for.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Aug 27 with 1629 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

By the way, the EU didn’t shaft us. That’s a Johnson myth. They gave us everything we asked for.

How true is that eh. I probably won't vote as I've already outlined my personal situation.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 1616 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Aug 27 by LeonWasGod

“Labour are f*cking useless”

I think you’re being too generous

Clasey is the master of understatement.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Aug 27 with 1598 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Aug 27 by Luther27

How true is that eh. I probably won't vote as I've already outlined my personal situation.

So if you’d struggle to vote at a general election for the reasons you’ve outlined, and I understand those, why would you rather have an election than another referendum?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:57 - Aug 27 with 1583 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

"I’ll vote for any party pledged to a second referendum"

What's the point, remainers wouldn't accept the result, unless the vote was to stay.

Personally I'd be reluctantly in favour of another referendum, I still think the vote would be to leave, of course that's just my opinion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:00 - Aug 27 with 1580 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

So if you’d struggle to vote at a general election for the reasons you’ve outlined, and I understand those, why would you rather have an election than another referendum?

Because for 3 years Parliament has argued, preened their chests, and achieved absolutely hee haw. Their eyes are focused on this, and nothing but this. The country is in decline and needs direction. Personally I believe only a General Election can bring this stalemate to a conclusion.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:44 - Aug 27 with 1535 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

That’s their choice. Sounds like you want to deny people a vote because you might not like what they vote for.

The point I was trying to make was one we’ve agreed on many times that with our ludicrous system it doesn’t matter what policies any of them come up with most people will vote the same way in a GE anyway. People who don’t want Corbyn in will vote Tory. People who don’t want the tories in will vote labour. A GE by it’s very definition is not a single issue vote and most people are not voting for something but voting to stop something else from happening.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Aug 27 with 1530 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:44 - Aug 27 by Highjack

The point I was trying to make was one we’ve agreed on many times that with our ludicrous system it doesn’t matter what policies any of them come up with most people will vote the same way in a GE anyway. People who don’t want Corbyn in will vote Tory. People who don’t want the tories in will vote labour. A GE by it’s very definition is not a single issue vote and most people are not voting for something but voting to stop something else from happening.

Not arguing about how rubbish the system is, it’s an abomination. But it’s the only one we’ve got so we’re stuck with it.

If it’s a single issue vote you’re after to settle it’ll have to be another referendum. Glad we finally agree.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Aug 27 with 1508 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Aug 27 by Luther27

I find this pretty mindblowing stuff. You detest BJ and the Tories and yet you support a hard right Tory Brexit. Seriously, how do you imagine that will pan out? Do you think BJ, Rees-Mogg have the interests of the working classes at heart? Are you confident in the long-term future of the NHS after we've negotiated a trade deal with Trump? Does the nature of the UK after a no deal Brexit concern you at all?

This is really the crux of the matter for me. If the EU really was the monster that Brexiteers make it out to be I'd be pre-Brexit. As it is I can't see any post-Brexit future resulting in a kinder UK that looks out for the most vulnerable in society. Everything points in the opposite direction - but this seems to count for nothing for those that have fetishised Brexit. For those on the hard right there is nothing inconsistent, but for those on claiming to be on the left it beggars belief. I really can't get my head around the insanity of it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:08 - Aug 27 with 1498 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Aug 27 by BytholWyn

I find this pretty mindblowing stuff. You detest BJ and the Tories and yet you support a hard right Tory Brexit. Seriously, how do you imagine that will pan out? Do you think BJ, Rees-Mogg have the interests of the working classes at heart? Are you confident in the long-term future of the NHS after we've negotiated a trade deal with Trump? Does the nature of the UK after a no deal Brexit concern you at all?

This is really the crux of the matter for me. If the EU really was the monster that Brexiteers make it out to be I'd be pre-Brexit. As it is I can't see any post-Brexit future resulting in a kinder UK that looks out for the most vulnerable in society. Everything points in the opposite direction - but this seems to count for nothing for those that have fetishised Brexit. For those on the hard right there is nothing inconsistent, but for those on claiming to be on the left it beggars belief. I really can't get my head around the insanity of it.

If you read through the discussion I had with Clase you will appreciate my situation...and others like me...and maybe...just maybe appreciate the conclusion I have arrived at...and the reasons why. It is a purely personal decision and I hope you appreciate that even if you disagree with it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:21 - Aug 27 with 1485 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Aug 27 by Luther27

Oh, how I wish I had your intelligence and charisma War.

You're not the only one..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:15 - Aug 28 with 1462 viewsdeanscfc

Unless you're set to make money out of other people's misery after brexit then I can't respect the intelligence of anyone who still wants this shambles. Brexit was a really stupid idea in 2016 and it's an even worse one now.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:15 - Aug 28 with 1372 viewsPegojack

Britain is now officially a fascist state. Time for good people to rise up.
EDIT: now we'll see if the dissident Tories have got the courage of their convictions and the balls to vote out this fascist regime. I trust them to do the right thing as far as I can spit.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 9:23]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Aug 28 with 1358 viewssherpajacob

Brexit party logic at its finest.

Parliamentary sovereignty is the prize and parliament should be shut down to achieve it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kishan_Devani/status/1166411716667871235

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Aug 28 with 1344 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Aug 28 by sherpajacob

Parliamentary sovereignty is the prize and parliament should be shut down to achieve it.

Get this over and done with, boot out all those MP’s that refused to accept the will of the people then maybe the sovereignty can resume. Remain MP’s have t been sovereign, they voted to give the people a choice and then refused to accept the result. You can talk about there being no mandate for a no deal but they had no intention of accepting any deal from the off. They hoped to get to a position where no deal at all could get through parliament, ‘no deal’ would never happen and brexit cancelled. Hopefully it’s backfired. F*ck em.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 9:32]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Aug 28 with 1332 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Aug 28 by sherpajacob

Their whole argument is full of inconsistencies. See also 'no deal is great and what we want, but it'll be the foreigners fault if it happens'.

They're all feckin bonkers.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:38 - Aug 28 with 1324 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Aug 28 by Jango

Get this over and done with, boot out all those MP’s that refused to accept the will of the people then maybe the sovereignty can resume. Remain MP’s have t been sovereign, they voted to give the people a choice and then refused to accept the result. You can talk about there being no mandate for a no deal but they had no intention of accepting any deal from the off. They hoped to get to a position where no deal at all could get through parliament, ‘no deal’ would never happen and brexit cancelled. Hopefully it’s backfired. F*ck em.

Wibble.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:44 - Aug 28 with 1317 viewsLeonWasGod

Will of the people
Sovereign
Mandate

I only need 'Traitor' and 'We won the War' for a full house

These are the knots they've tied themselves up in, desperate to not lose votes by promising all things to all people. Feck em indeed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Aug 28 with 1292 viewsBatterseajack

It was pretty obvious in Richard Tice's newnight interview last night that there wouldn't be a deal that was acceptable to the brexit purists.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:01 - Aug 28 with 1286 viewsBatterseajack

So they're actually going to do it. Shut down parliament to force through a no deal brexit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024