Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301722 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Aug 28 with 1461 viewsEbo

Hitler prorogued the Reichstag in 1933. He then put in force the Enablement Act which gave Hitler's cabinet the power to enact laws without the consent of the Reichstag for four years. Now fast forward into 2019....Change some names and bingo. The parallels are frightening. Kiss your basic rights goodbye.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Aug 28 with 1460 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Aug 28 by longlostjack

The constitutional outrage is suspending Parliament in these times. Even a scummer should be able to grasp that simple point.

Yet if Remainers were able to do the same to achieve staying in EU, it would be perfectly fine, naturally.

Hardball tactics have at least seen EU willing to listen to anything, previously the attitude was "May's WA or nothing". It may even be the case this action helps a deal be made; after all, no incentive for EU to do anything as long as MPs want to kill no deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Aug 28 with 1458 viewsmonmouth

Yep, this about sums it up. ou can see it in his eyes. he is stampeding his opponents. This is why I think the tactic of 'Ok, matey, it's all yours and so's the fall out, on you go' would be the most powerful. He will back down as he has always known a no deal ould be a disaster for him when he has to go cap in hand back to beg for a trade deal afterwards. I hope they call the w*nkers bluff, but I can see his playing out exactly as described, and then, if he does geat a majority, him passing May's deal, so not as desperate as no-deal, whatever happens.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/28/boris-johnson-election-pro

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:09 - Aug 28 with 1452 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Aug 28 by Ebo

Hitler prorogued the Reichstag in 1933. He then put in force the Enablement Act which gave Hitler's cabinet the power to enact laws without the consent of the Reichstag for four years. Now fast forward into 2019....Change some names and bingo. The parallels are frightening. Kiss your basic rights goodbye.

Now, how could I predict that it would be Ebo bringing Hitler into it?

I presume you've got a credible source showing there would be an "Enablement" type act brought in, eh?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Aug 28 with 1433 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:40 - Aug 28 by Jango

Renainers have been using every trick in the book to stop the government, Bercow being a fine example and I remember you lot laughing about it on here. Now the leave side are using something available to them remainers are having a meltdown. Comical.

Hoist by their own petard
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:17 - Aug 28 with 1433 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Aug 28 by monmouth

Yep, this about sums it up. ou can see it in his eyes. he is stampeding his opponents. This is why I think the tactic of 'Ok, matey, it's all yours and so's the fall out, on you go' would be the most powerful. He will back down as he has always known a no deal ould be a disaster for him when he has to go cap in hand back to beg for a trade deal afterwards. I hope they call the w*nkers bluff, but I can see his playing out exactly as described, and then, if he does geat a majority, him passing May's deal, so not as desperate as no-deal, whatever happens.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/28/boris-johnson-election-pro

Must read article, really cuts to the heart of the matter and Johnson's Machiavellian scheming. One thing's for sure - we live in very interesting times.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Aug 28 with 1415 viewsMorfa_Same

Sign the petition everyone. 166000 signatures already in the space of a few hours.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/269157
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:24 - Aug 28 with 1407 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:17 - Aug 28 by BytholWyn

Must read article, really cuts to the heart of the matter and Johnson's Machiavellian scheming. One thing's for sure - we live in very interesting times.

It's an interesting article.

I think BoJo has outflanked quite a few people; I was surprised by prorogueing but can see why he's done it. It's triggered so many people and exposed them as believing it means no-deal when it does no such thing - just makes it more difficult but not impossible for MPs to remove no deal from the equation. Still time for legislation to be passed.

It's positioning for an election, definitely, going to be a position that endless MPs have ignored the public wanting to leave. I can see Boo winning a workable majority in a GE.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:24 - Aug 28 with 1406 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Yet if Remainers were able to do the same to achieve staying in EU, it would be perfectly fine, naturally.

Hardball tactics have at least seen EU willing to listen to anything, previously the attitude was "May's WA or nothing". It may even be the case this action helps a deal be made; after all, no incentive for EU to do anything as long as MPs want to kill no deal.

No Incentive for the EU to do anything???? They’ve wasted three years trying to identify what exactly the UK wanted and how best to provide a smooth transition. Your second paragraph sums up the delusional insular arrogance of the Tory Party in a nutshell.

PS. Boo and Bojo ? Grow up man. Or did you also go to Eton?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 13:30]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:26 - Aug 28 with 1403 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Aug 28 by Morfa_Same

Sign the petition everyone. 166000 signatures already in the space of a few hours.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/269157

If parliament is prorogued how the hell will they be able to debate this?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Aug 28 with 1394 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:26 - Aug 28 by Highjack

If parliament is prorogued how the hell will they be able to debate this?

There's enough time to debate and pass legislation.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Aug 28 with 1375 viewsDdraigGoch

This

Matt Chorley
Once again while the Remainers spent a lot of time talking to each other, not ruling anything out, keeping options on the table, forming groupings, having meetings, plotting plans and planning plots, they’ve been totally wrong-footed by more decisive opponents
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:37 - Aug 28 with 1371 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:24 - Aug 28 by longlostjack

No Incentive for the EU to do anything???? They’ve wasted three years trying to identify what exactly the UK wanted and how best to provide a smooth transition. Your second paragraph sums up the delusional insular arrogance of the Tory Party in a nutshell.

PS. Boo and Bojo ? Grow up man. Or did you also go to Eton?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 13:30]

May claimed to know what Parliament wanted.
Parliament has continually show no fvcking clue of what they want.

The mantra all the way along, when Parliament rejected May's WA continually was "It's that or nothing". What you're now seeing if BoJo playing hardball and we're seeing signs that "Ok, maybe not WA then". May tried to be goody-goody to secure a "legacy". Hardball tactics should have been used from day one. Day fvcking one. Instead there's a load of MPs who have never conducted business negotiations in their life wanting options taken off the table.

I suspect that there's a deal that could get parliament out there, and I suspect there's a better chance of it happened now under BoJo than in years under May. Right now, an utter b@stard is what's required to get things moving.

I use BoJo because I'm too fvcking lazy to write his full name out every time. Eton? Ohhhh, the class hatred is obvious.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Aug 28 with 1366 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn has written to Queenie.

That'll go well.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Aug 28 with 1363 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Corbyn has written to Queenie.

That'll go well.

I wouldn’t trust him to put the stamp on the right way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Aug 28 with 1336 viewsmonmouth

It's pretty obvious from Johnsons letter that he wants to blame parliament for getting nothing from the EU "They were against/blocked no deal, otherwise I would have got a sweet deal". He has already stolen Farrago's clothes by all this no deal and cabinet full of idiot psychos approach. Now he positions himself as the best man to deal with those inferior foreigh johnnies. There's an election around the corner. Cummins has played a star hand.

The ONLY way out is to deny him it by making him see it through with no restrictions and no one else to blame on 31 October. he would collapse like the bag of wind and piss he is. I suppose he might pursue a no deal to save his face and job (the only thing that matters to him) but only if he thinks he can get away with blaming Johhny Foreigner for it and the results. That would still destroy him of course. A parliamentary majority ex-post would give him no leverage with the EU.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Aug 28 with 1331 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:37 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

May claimed to know what Parliament wanted.
Parliament has continually show no fvcking clue of what they want.

The mantra all the way along, when Parliament rejected May's WA continually was "It's that or nothing". What you're now seeing if BoJo playing hardball and we're seeing signs that "Ok, maybe not WA then". May tried to be goody-goody to secure a "legacy". Hardball tactics should have been used from day one. Day fvcking one. Instead there's a load of MPs who have never conducted business negotiations in their life wanting options taken off the table.

I suspect that there's a deal that could get parliament out there, and I suspect there's a better chance of it happened now under BoJo than in years under May. Right now, an utter b@stard is what's required to get things moving.

I use BoJo because I'm too fvcking lazy to write his full name out every time. Eton? Ohhhh, the class hatred is obvious.

The EU hasn't moved a single millimetre from the withdrawal agreement has it?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Aug 28 with 1326 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:32 - Aug 27 by Humpty

Do you have a link showing the BoE apologizing for Carney's forecasts Chad?

Here we go from the Grauniad

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/05/chief-economist-of-bank-of-engl

––––––––––––––––––-

There is also this Politico article but this is not what I was referring to

https://www.politico.eu/article/mark-carney-eats-humble-pie-on-brexit/amp/?__twi

This is also interesting if accurate, from the new Green MEP Magid Magid about how clueless and ineffectual he seems to find the European Parliament

https://www.politico.eu/article/magid-magid-whats-disappointed-me-in-my-first-tw
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:56 - Aug 28 with 1324 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Aug 28 by monmouth

The EU hasn't moved a single millimetre from the withdrawal agreement has it?

A lot more willing to listen to anything than under May, which is progress.

Why do you think May tried to get WA through parliament endlessly?

There's still plenty of time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Aug 28 with 1321 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:56 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

A lot more willing to listen to anything than under May, which is progress.

Why do you think May tried to get WA through parliament endlessly?

There's still plenty of time.

So no?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Aug 28 with 1313 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Aug 28 by monmouth

So no?

Small steps.

EU have to shift their mindset from "WA or nothing" to "ok, he's actually serious about no deal if he has to, let's see what we can both do".

Parliamentary MPs intransigence in deciding any-fvcking-thing meant no inertia, no need for EU to do anything - hoping May's WA would get through in absence of anything else.

There's a long way to go, there's more chance of a deal with no deal on the table, something MPs fail to understand.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Aug 28 with 1297 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Small steps.

EU have to shift their mindset from "WA or nothing" to "ok, he's actually serious about no deal if he has to, let's see what we can both do".

Parliamentary MPs intransigence in deciding any-fvcking-thing meant no inertia, no need for EU to do anything - hoping May's WA would get through in absence of anything else.

There's a long way to go, there's more chance of a deal with no deal on the table, something MPs fail to understand.

The only way to move the EU is to abandon May's red lines. They have given everything we asked for in that withdrawal deal and all that they can give, given the red lines. Johnson has made no effort to move an inch on those and can't solve the backstop issue with bluster and pifflepafflewifflewaffle. The EU have no incentive to move by Britain holding a gun against its own head.

This is all about an election, not a negotiation.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 14:05]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:22 - Aug 28 with 1264 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Aug 28 by monmouth

The only way to move the EU is to abandon May's red lines. They have given everything we asked for in that withdrawal deal and all that they can give, given the red lines. Johnson has made no effort to move an inch on those and can't solve the backstop issue with bluster and pifflepafflewifflewaffle. The EU have no incentive to move by Britain holding a gun against its own head.

This is all about an election, not a negotiation.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 14:05]

So leave whilst still in single market and customs union.

Yeah, that's not really leaving.

No freedom of movement but no way to negotiate own trade deals.

The WA agreed by May and EU was a stitch up, always was, always will be.

There's more chance of a deal with the current approach than with Mays. A GE would be an election Labour really don't want.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Aug 28 with 1259 viewsGowerjack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:27 - Aug 28 with 1255 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Aug 27 by chad

Fair question. As I recall it was the statement that admitted their failures but then seemed to blame it on the public for not acting as expected! I will try and route it out when I get chance.

I recall it quite clearly as I found that most amusing.

In the meantime perhaps Lisa could point out where I said Carney apologised, unless she was just creating a fallacy then arguing against it. Should not be too difficult as I don’t post regularly.

I would like to think whatever side of the argument, fair and reasonable people would not be drawn to use fallacy to mislead.

Although if he had been willing to properly apologise it at least would have shown a little self awareness and give people hope that there is a small chance he would learn from his mistakes and his future predictions might be made in that light and also in the light of the serious effects such false predictions of doom by a supposed independent and very senior source could of themselves have upon the economy.

God, you really are obsessed with me aren’t you?

As an aside, given you criticised battersea for not being bright enough to know whereas is one word, you may want to avoid looking a little silly by saying you’re going to ‘route it out’?

Anyway, you seem to think I’m ‘creating a fallacy’ by stating you have made a repeated assertion that the Bank of England have apologised for incorrect forecasting.

Simply not true chad.

You’ve made the claim on numerous occasions. I can’t be bothered to repeat each of them, but just as a small number of examples:

21 August - “Bit like the Governor of the Bank of England and his wildly inaccurate doomsday predictions which were so far off the mark that they were forced to apologise for them. ”

8 August - “Given the Bank of England were forced to apologise for how wrong they had got it, I am guessing yes. ”

1 June - “Interesting that the BOE admitted how badly they had got it wrong

Makes your protestations seem rather disingenuous. Or are you telling me that that Gov of BOE was unaware of the standard tool of QE when making his grossly false forecasts of special budgets being required etc.”

1 June - “When the Bank of England is forced to apologise for said behaviour I think we can conclude these predictions were pretty reckless being (as they admitted) far from accurate”

1 June - “Speaking of which anyone taking a private prosecution against the gov of BOE for his wilfully reckless false predictions of doom in 2016?”

23 April - “Somehow lacks the gravitas of the false soundbites of doom put out by the Bank of England for which they later were forced to admit their “error” “

1 April - “you would expect the head of the Bank of England to be impartial and not to seriously scare monger, otherwise he unfortunately becomes like the little boy who cried wolf. He was fully aware of all the mechanisms available to him, when he was making those predictions despite that. He certainly seemed to be eating humble pie big time after his major misdiagnosis and doesn’t strike me as the modest type.”

What was that about using fallacy to mislead?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024