Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308978 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Aug 28 with 1579 viewsDdraigGoch

I hear he did a bangin’ curry too!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Aug 28 with 1569 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:45 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Remind me what has legitimacy.

May's WA deal rightly imo rejected by Parliament.
So what exactly do Parliament want in terms of leaving? Please do tell because so far there's no majority for any fvcking thing...

I suggest that's deliberate ploy on the part of some MPs who want to Remain but know, in their constituencies, it would be political suicide to push for Remain. Just don't agree on anything and hope people get bored and just Remain.

People just want the whole damn thing over... the default was always WTO rules. Vote for whatever deal is presented or leave under WTO rules, just get the process over and get on with things.

Get on with things in a recession with no plans or agenda moving forward,

Just think, imagine there was no referendum- a referendum we didn’t ask for in the first place, we wouldn’t have this shit show. When people really start to suffer it’ll be too late for them to admit they voted wrong, if you voted out and end up on the shit then don’t ask for my sympathy.

The UK is finished.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Aug 28 with 1548 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Aug 28 by Ebo

Just think, imagine there was no referendum- a referendum we didn’t ask for in the first place, we wouldn’t have this shit show. When people really start to suffer it’ll be too late for them to admit they voted wrong, if you voted out and end up on the shit then don’t ask for my sympathy.

The UK is finished.

Ok butt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Aug 28 with 1543 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Tories and Brexit party would agree to a non aggression pact, Brexit Party providing supply and demand a la DUP.

It's silly to refer to "no deal" Tories. People want a deal, would love a deal. People are generally fvcking realistic that if a deal can't be arranged where there's a clear default, the default is what you use.

A single "Remain" party? You're talking how many egos to arrange? There's literally zero change Lib Dems, SNP, Labour et al would ever align as a single party...

Keep up Bluey - Farage has already clearly stated that he'd only support the Tories if they commit to a no Deal Brexit. He couldn't be clearer about it (not that his word counts for anything of course). So Boris has a decision to make - come out for a no deal Brexit and hoover up Brexit Party supporters, or continue to peddle this ludicrous argument that blowing your own brains out is a sound negotiating ploy - but risk splitting the Brexit vote.

I agree a united Remain party is a long shot - but Plaid Cymru and the Greens set a precedent in the recent Brecon and Radnor by-election by stepping aside. It really comes down to how badly Remainers want to avoid a no-deal Brexit. A short term parliament (could be just 6 months) to obliterate this Eton Mess once and for all is doable if Remainers get real. This isn't a game, the outcome of how things pan out over Brexit will have ramifications for generations.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing how the likes of Rees-Mogg will keep a straight face when arguing for policies (tax cuts and big spend on NHS, Uncle Tom Cobbleigh and all) that will massively widen the deficit - having spent a decade arguing the absolute necessity of austerity to reduce the deficit. Should be fun exposing the fyking hypocrites that they are.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 16:49]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:53 - Aug 28 with 1535 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Aug 28 by Highjack

Ok butt.

You can f uck off as well

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:54 - Aug 28 with 1534 viewsHighjack

How rude

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Aug 28 with 1495 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Aug 28 by BytholWyn

Keep up Bluey - Farage has already clearly stated that he'd only support the Tories if they commit to a no Deal Brexit. He couldn't be clearer about it (not that his word counts for anything of course). So Boris has a decision to make - come out for a no deal Brexit and hoover up Brexit Party supporters, or continue to peddle this ludicrous argument that blowing your own brains out is a sound negotiating ploy - but risk splitting the Brexit vote.

I agree a united Remain party is a long shot - but Plaid Cymru and the Greens set a precedent in the recent Brecon and Radnor by-election by stepping aside. It really comes down to how badly Remainers want to avoid a no-deal Brexit. A short term parliament (could be just 6 months) to obliterate this Eton Mess once and for all is doable if Remainers get real. This isn't a game, the outcome of how things pan out over Brexit will have ramifications for generations.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing how the likes of Rees-Mogg will keep a straight face when arguing for policies (tax cuts and big spend on NHS, Uncle Tom Cobbleigh and all) that will massively widen the deficit - having spent a decade arguing the absolute necessity of austerity to reduce the deficit. Should be fun exposing the fyking hypocrites that they are.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 16:49]

Well, if you believe Farages word counts for nothing, it doesn't really matter what he allegedly said. Farage will pragmatically see leaving is key, deal or no deal. No way would he and brexit party back Lib Dems or other parties.

Plaid and Greens with all due respect are minnows, irrelevances. Greens are Lucas and that's about it - looking into the background of some of their key members is interesting in itself. Plaid? Stand in limited number of seats.

You're looking at Labour and Lib Dems coming together and quite frankly, anyone thinking that would co-exist for more than six minutes is bonkers. Corbyn wants Brexit. He doesn't want no deal Brexit ( well, today anyway ), Lib Dems want to Remain. There's no common ground there. Corbyn wants to be PM, anyone with a brain cell realises that will never happen.

How will McDonnell ( fired by Livingstone in the past for setting an illegal budget ) and Corbyn ( wants to spend money nationalising anything that moves without caring about getting the money to do so ) come out with policies for a unified party?

Policies you mention I'm not convinced will "massively" widen the deficit. There's certainly some scope to reduce austerity . Research, btw, has shown tax revenue increases when taxes are lower.... then again, HMRC are unfit for purpose.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Aug 28 with 1488 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Aug 28 by Ebo

The UK is finished.

The UK is finished.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Aug 28 with 1457 viewsHumpty

Looks like Ruth Davidson's had a titfull.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:05 - Aug 28 with 1456 viewsbluey_the_blue

Not really surprising though is it? It was a matter of time before Davidson left.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:07 - Aug 28 with 1449 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:05 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Not really surprising though is it? It was a matter of time before Davidson left.

Shame to see a sensible Tory go though. It'll only be the nutters left soon.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Aug 28 with 1446 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:07 - Aug 28 by Humpty

Shame to see a sensible Tory go though. It'll only be the nutters left soon.

Disagree with her brexit view but I'd not be unhappy if she were to become an MP post Brexit, eventually PM.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Aug 28 with 1446 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:05 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Anybody with any sense would.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Aug 28 with 1413 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Well, if you believe Farages word counts for nothing, it doesn't really matter what he allegedly said. Farage will pragmatically see leaving is key, deal or no deal. No way would he and brexit party back Lib Dems or other parties.

Plaid and Greens with all due respect are minnows, irrelevances. Greens are Lucas and that's about it - looking into the background of some of their key members is interesting in itself. Plaid? Stand in limited number of seats.

You're looking at Labour and Lib Dems coming together and quite frankly, anyone thinking that would co-exist for more than six minutes is bonkers. Corbyn wants Brexit. He doesn't want no deal Brexit ( well, today anyway ), Lib Dems want to Remain. There's no common ground there. Corbyn wants to be PM, anyone with a brain cell realises that will never happen.

How will McDonnell ( fired by Livingstone in the past for setting an illegal budget ) and Corbyn ( wants to spend money nationalising anything that moves without caring about getting the money to do so ) come out with policies for a unified party?

Policies you mention I'm not convinced will "massively" widen the deficit. There's certainly some scope to reduce austerity . Research, btw, has shown tax revenue increases when taxes are lower.... then again, HMRC are unfit for purpose.

What does matter is whether or not the Brexit Party stands or not in seats. If the Tories refuse to commit to a no Deal Brexit then the Brexit Party will stand and split the Brexit vote.

As for the Remain parties, I think it's quite possible that the Lib Dems, Change UK, Greens and Plaid (SNP and SDLP, Alliance Party too quite possibly) will agree not to contest each other's seats - or those held by Conservatives or Labour MPs who unequivocally stand on a Remain platform. They could then contest those Labour and Tory held seats where the sitting MP refuses to back Remain. This could then divide the Leave vote in those Labour seats that voted to leave between Labour and the Tories, or even between Labour, the Tories and the Brexit party.

Remainers need to play a savvy game. We're now into the end game, and minds will be sharpened like never before. I think unlikely alliances such as this are a distinct possibility if people are serious about preventing a catastrophic no deal Brexit. Which they need to be.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Aug 28 with 1377 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Disagree with her brexit view but I'd not be unhappy if she were to become an MP post Brexit, eventually PM.

you think there will be any Tory MPs left in Scotland after a Johnson led GE campaign? The scots have a record of not trusting lying Eton old boys.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Aug 28 with 1339 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Aug 28 by BytholWyn

What does matter is whether or not the Brexit Party stands or not in seats. If the Tories refuse to commit to a no Deal Brexit then the Brexit Party will stand and split the Brexit vote.

As for the Remain parties, I think it's quite possible that the Lib Dems, Change UK, Greens and Plaid (SNP and SDLP, Alliance Party too quite possibly) will agree not to contest each other's seats - or those held by Conservatives or Labour MPs who unequivocally stand on a Remain platform. They could then contest those Labour and Tory held seats where the sitting MP refuses to back Remain. This could then divide the Leave vote in those Labour seats that voted to leave between Labour and the Tories, or even between Labour, the Tories and the Brexit party.

Remainers need to play a savvy game. We're now into the end game, and minds will be sharpened like never before. I think unlikely alliances such as this are a distinct possibility if people are serious about preventing a catastrophic no deal Brexit. Which they need to be.

You don’t half talk cr@p.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Aug 28 with 1309 viewsexiledclaseboy

“Robert Kerslake, the former head of the civil service, said Whitehall would have to think carefully about whether to put ministers’ instructions into effect. “We are reaching the point where the civil service must consider putting its stewardship of the country ahead of service to the government of the day,” he said.”

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Aug 28 with 1272 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

“Robert Kerslake, the former head of the civil service, said Whitehall would have to think carefully about whether to put ministers’ instructions into effect. “We are reaching the point where the civil service must consider putting its stewardship of the country ahead of service to the government of the day,” he said.”

An interesting post - be great to see.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Aug 28 with 1259 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s all Corbyns fault

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Aug 28 with 1255 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Aug 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s all Corbyns fault

Not at all, but the fact that he’s f*cking useless certainly hasn’t helped.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:54 - Aug 28 with 1247 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

I think Robert is a dangerous man with statements like that. The Civil Service is a tool for the Govt of the day. I wonder what people would think if an ex forces chief of staff says he thinks for the good of the country the army should step in to maintain stability.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:57 - Aug 28 with 1237 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Not at all, but the fact that he’s f*cking useless certainly hasn’t helped.

lol

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Aug 28 with 1236 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:54 - Aug 28 by Luther27

I think Robert is a dangerous man with statements like that. The Civil Service is a tool for the Govt of the day. I wonder what people would think if an ex forces chief of staff says he thinks for the good of the country the army should step in to maintain stability.

I agree with you. Up to a point. The civil service implements the policies of the government whatever those policies are. Except if the government tries to do something illegal or unconstitutional. Them the civil service is duty bound not to carry out those instructions. Ministers can’t tell the civil service to do something illegal or unconstitutional or the civil service can’t carry out those instructions if they do.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Aug 28 with 1231 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:57 - Aug 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

lol

Top debating.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Aug 28 with 1228 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Aug 28 by jacks777

You don’t half talk cr@p.

Coming from you I'll take that as a badge of honour.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024