Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301402 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Aug 28 with 1964 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

I agree with you. Up to a point. The civil service implements the policies of the government whatever those policies are. Except if the government tries to do something illegal or unconstitutional. Them the civil service is duty bound not to carry out those instructions. Ministers can’t tell the civil service to do something illegal or unconstitutional or the civil service can’t carry out those instructions if they do.

As we don't have a written constitution everything is open to interpretation as we are now finding out. The legal system yet again is going to have a highly paid field day/month/year etc
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:17 - Aug 28 with 1945 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Top debating.

Go on then

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:22 - Aug 28 with 1936 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

“While my son is twisted into a sex trade deal I’ll sign any f ucking thing “

Signed

Elizabeth

Ps
🖕🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:33 - Aug 28 with 1905 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Aug 28 by Humpty

Looks like Ruth Davidson's had a titfull.

She gets that every night Hump.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Aug 28 with 1891 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Not at all, but the fact that he’s f*cking useless certainly hasn’t helped.

He’s playing the long game Clase

*taps side of nose in a knowing manner*

Otherwise known as nobody’s got a clue what he’s up to but maybe one day we’ll see a point to him.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:28 - Aug 29 with 1818 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:22 - Aug 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

“While my son is twisted into a sex trade deal I’ll sign any f ucking thing “

Signed

Elizabeth

Ps
🖕🏻

What a clueless idiot, it shuts down every year and she has never refused it to.

It would have actually been a story if she had refused for the first time in nearly 70 years of the request being made.

But hey we all actually know that but it does not stop the remoaner losers showing mock outrage does it.

Their real outrage is more to do with the fact Boris is using parliamentary procedure and they think only remoaners are allowed to go down that route to get their way.

Best part of it all yesterday was seeing Bercow with a look on his face as if someone had shat in his handbag.

Anyway happy fecking days 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:36 - Aug 29 with 1811 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:28 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

What a clueless idiot, it shuts down every year and she has never refused it to.

It would have actually been a story if she had refused for the first time in nearly 70 years of the request being made.

But hey we all actually know that but it does not stop the remoaner losers showing mock outrage does it.

Their real outrage is more to do with the fact Boris is using parliamentary procedure and they think only remoaners are allowed to go down that route to get their way.

Best part of it all yesterday was seeing Bercow with a look on his face as if someone had shat in his handbag.

Anyway happy fecking days 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stock up on your idiot pills, Pikey - if Brexit does finally happen there’ll be a shortage.
Perhaps Jango could lend you some though...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:11 - Aug 29 with 1797 viewspikeypaul

Nothing ever changes on here with the loser, Remoaners all they ever resort to are insults. I love it since it shows how bitter they still are at being losers.

At least some are now starting to accept reality and like I’ve told them in the past acceptance is the 1st stage in getting over grief so at least they have started to recover from losing.

Happy fecking days.

Now I want this my thread to get up to 1,000,000 views so get posting children.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Aug 29 with 1765 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:36 - Aug 29 by WarwickHunt

Stock up on your idiot pills, Pikey - if Brexit does finally happen there’ll be a shortage.
Perhaps Jango could lend you some though...

‘If Brexit does finally happen’.

I bet it’s killing you. Chin up pal, we’ve all made a tit of ourselves at some point.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - Aug 29 with 1757 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:11 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

Nothing ever changes on here with the loser, Remoaners all they ever resort to are insults. I love it since it shows how bitter they still are at being losers.

At least some are now starting to accept reality and like I’ve told them in the past acceptance is the 1st stage in getting over grief so at least they have started to recover from losing.

Happy fecking days.

Now I want this my thread to get up to 1,000,000 views so get posting children.

'Nothing ever changes on here with the loser, Remoaners all they ever resort to are insults'.

And you say this just after calling tommy a clueless idiot. You really are a very odd person.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Aug 29 with 1720 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Aug 29 by Jango

‘If Brexit does finally happen’.

I bet it’s killing you. Chin up pal, we’ve all made a tit of ourselves at some point.

You do it every time you post, dullard.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:27 - Aug 29 with 1680 viewsHighjack

It’s ok everyone. Everything’s sorted. The Archbishop of Canterbury is on the case. We all know God is a brexiteer because he wouldn’t have flooded Doggerland otherwise.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49486371

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:00 - Aug 29 with 1660 viewsWarwickHunt

Another one bites the dust...

“Lord Young has quit as a government whip in the Lords over Boris Johnson’s decision to prorogue parliament.

In his resignation letter he said: “I am very unhappy at the timing and length of the prorogation ... [it] risks undermining the fundamental role of Parliament”.

The fat lady isn’t even in the taxi.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Aug 29 with 1597 viewsJango

Warwick’s come down from his loft and taken to the streets of London. Sh*ts really hit the fan.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Aug 29 with 1592 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Aug 29 by Jango

Warwick’s come down from his loft and taken to the streets of London. Sh*ts really hit the fan.

*shit’s*

Fûcking imbecile. 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Aug 29 with 1580 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Aug 29 by Jango

Not a big fan of Eminem’s new stuff.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Aug 29 with 1568 viewsbluey_the_blue

Guy in N Ireland has launched legal proceedings. His rationale is telling.

Afterwards, Mr McCord told the PA news agency: “I don’t want a Brexit, more importantly I don’t want a no-deal Brexit and also I don’t want parliament suspended.
“I think it is totally against the democratic process and it’s unconstitutional, and it’s being done for political purposes - it’s not being done for the good of the people.”

His priority is no Brexit...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Aug 29 with 1561 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Aug 29 by bluey_the_blue

Guy in N Ireland has launched legal proceedings. His rationale is telling.

Afterwards, Mr McCord told the PA news agency: “I don’t want a Brexit, more importantly I don’t want a no-deal Brexit and also I don’t want parliament suspended.
“I think it is totally against the democratic process and it’s unconstitutional, and it’s being done for political purposes - it’s not being done for the good of the people.”

His priority is no Brexit...

Apart from the words “more importantly” which clearly place his priority as stopping the no deal scenario.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:33 - Aug 29 with 1558 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Aug 29 by Highjack

Not a big fan of Eminem’s new stuff.

Once the dust settles after the civil war I think I’ll keep him in a pen down Folly Farm for the kids to feed. They’ll enjoy that.

I’m thinking of calling him either Candy floss or Sparkle, I haven’t decided yet. Perhaps the local Infant School can have a naming competition, High? Adopt an SJW sort of thing.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Aug 29 with 1556 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

Apart from the words “more importantly” which clearly place his priority as stopping the no deal scenario.

Stating not wanting no deal is redundant given he doesn't want any deal to leave either.

It's interesting those launching legal action tend to be Remainers.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 1535 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Aug 29 by bluey_the_blue

Stating not wanting no deal is redundant given he doesn't want any deal to leave either.

It's interesting those launching legal action tend to be Remainers.

Less interesting I’d say rather more “f*cking obvious”.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:23 - Aug 29 with 1517 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:33 - Aug 29 by Lohengrin

Once the dust settles after the civil war I think I’ll keep him in a pen down Folly Farm for the kids to feed. They’ll enjoy that.

I’m thinking of calling him either Candy floss or Sparkle, I haven’t decided yet. Perhaps the local Infant School can have a naming competition, High? Adopt an SJW sort of thing.

Would he be a bit volatile for an infant school child to handle though? I mean strength wise the average four year old girl should be more than capable of restraining him, but he might get a bit feisty if he’s addressed by the wrong pronoun or something. Could be a scratcher too.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:02 - Aug 29 with 1494 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's ok, BoJo's evil plot will be failed as Momentum are planning protesters to block roads and bridges.

Yup, that'll get the public firmly behind... BoJo.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Aug 29 with 1453 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Aug 29 by WarwickHunt

*shit’s*

Fûcking imbecile. 😂

Simple things...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:11 - Aug 29 with 1414 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:23 - Aug 29 by Highjack

Would he be a bit volatile for an infant school child to handle though? I mean strength wise the average four year old girl should be more than capable of restraining him, but he might get a bit feisty if he’s addressed by the wrong pronoun or something. Could be a scratcher too.

Good point. Cattle prods to hold him at bay while the kids fling custard pies?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024