Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301125 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Aug 30 with 1549 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Aug 30 by monmouth

He’ll just stick to what everyone knows to be a lie even though he’s even basically said the real reason this morning, but he hasn’t actually said it. As for the defence secretary whatever the nobody’s name is, they’ve already said he has no idea what’s going on so, ‘misspoke’ (ffs in what used to be a great country where people took responsibility and acted in the public interest...’misspoke’). This country is totally f*cked, whatever happens. To these punters now it’s all a game, some jolly japes.

Yep 'a game' where people will lose jobs, houses, families split up oh and possible deaths due to medical shortages,

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Aug 30 with 1488 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Aug 30 by Jango

Haha are you being serious? You need help. The first line was joke and nothing to do with the rest of the comment ffs.

My mum wouldn’t go to sleep without reading some of her book and I don’t think I’ve ever seen my old man with a book in his hands.

*Many of the most cultured, well read, open minded people I have met in my entire life have spent their working lives doing dirty, physically demanding jobs you wouldn’t last a minute doing, for all your posturing.*

Would using my confined space certs and squeezing into a small boiler drum (being 6 foot 4”) with a 9” grinder, a gas monitor, air feds and rescue team outside while I went to work a 12 hour shift for weeks at a time convince you otherwise?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 14:20]

No.

The sorts of conditions people used to work in are illegal these days.

You know, the people who aren’t working class enough for you - the ones you mock and sneer at.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:51 - Aug 30 with 1473 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:44 - Aug 30 by Flashberryjack

I read books and go to the Opera, and I'm still thick as mince according to Lisa

Your comments on certain issues may well be thick as mince. I have no idea whether you are more generally as I’ve never met you.
I have never sneered at you for what you do, or whether you are ‘working class enough’ though. Nor anyone else. Nor for what you look like, whether you conform to a stereotypical idea of what is ‘masculine enough’ or assumed you are mentally ill for voting a certain way.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:53 - Aug 30 with 1470 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Aug 30 by Jango

She was definitely the most unfit out of the 6 of us and she was the only one who spent hours sitting down reading.

Your fitness may have suffered if you’d had to give birth 4 times and bring up 4 kids.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Aug 30 with 1467 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:51 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

Your comments on certain issues may well be thick as mince. I have no idea whether you are more generally as I’ve never met you.
I have never sneered at you for what you do, or whether you are ‘working class enough’ though. Nor anyone else. Nor for what you look like, whether you conform to a stereotypical idea of what is ‘masculine enough’ or assumed you are mentally ill for voting a certain way.

Lighten up mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Aug 30 with 1465 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Aug 30 by bluey_the_blue

Kil must be the only person around who thinks Queenie listens to what i asked, does some research etc.

It's been fully explained ad nauseum. PM see Queen, gives "advice". Queen then consents.

That's it. No debate, no rationale, nothing.

This "oh he misled Queenie" is plain wrong.

That is complete and utter bollox.

The Queen is renowned for the amount of political research she does. She is extraordinarily well briefed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Aug 30 with 1422 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

The Queen is renowned for the amount of political research she does. She is extraordinarily well briefed.

And of course she has the privy council for that sort of thing as well.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Aug 30 with 1408 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

So what. She can be an political expert, but she will still abide by what the government decide to do.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Aug 30 with 1406 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Aug 30 by Flashberryjack

Lighten up mun.

Sorry flash

There is nothing in the world that winds me up more than the idea that there are certain forms of culture that are for ‘the elite’ and others that are for us. Feeding ‘the plebs’ crap, increasingly mindless TV and ‘pop’ to keep us occupied and make us stupid while encouraging the thought that great literature, music and art is nothing for us to worry our little heads about.

Leads to disgraceful decisions like the removal of free, accessible music teaching in Swansea while the kids of Johnson, Rees Mogg etc learn multiple instruments, art, drama and classics.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - Aug 30 with 1401 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Aug 30 by jacks777

So what. She can be an political expert, but she will still abide by what the government decide to do.

That wasn’t the point being argued.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Aug 30 with 1399 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yes. I agree. She has no choice and nor should she.

Two in a row I’ve agreed with you on now. You must be gutted.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Aug 30 with 1383 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. I agree. She has no choice and nor should she.

Two in a row I’ve agreed with you on now. You must be gutted.

I’m not a snowflake so certainly won’t be gutted.
Also don’t need a safe space.........😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Aug 30 with 1369 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

Sorry flash

There is nothing in the world that winds me up more than the idea that there are certain forms of culture that are for ‘the elite’ and others that are for us. Feeding ‘the plebs’ crap, increasingly mindless TV and ‘pop’ to keep us occupied and make us stupid while encouraging the thought that great literature, music and art is nothing for us to worry our little heads about.

Leads to disgraceful decisions like the removal of free, accessible music teaching in Swansea while the kids of Johnson, Rees Mogg etc learn multiple instruments, art, drama and classics.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Aug 30 with 1359 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Aug 30 by Flashberryjack

Oh, I’m Joan with or without a snickers...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Aug 30 with 1359 viewsKilkennyjack

The substantive point is not about the fecking Queen.

Its about Tory toffs who deliberately lie to the Queen.

Everyone knows its about Brexit but they said it was about the new Govts new plans.
New govts normally take 3 weeks, this is 4.5 weeks.

Its clear they have lied.

They lied in the Referendum and now they lied to the queen.

Shocking.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Aug 30 with 1345 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Aug 30 by Kilkennyjack

The substantive point is not about the fecking Queen.

Its about Tory toffs who deliberately lie to the Queen.

Everyone knows its about Brexit but they said it was about the new Govts new plans.
New govts normally take 3 weeks, this is 4.5 weeks.

Its clear they have lied.

They lied in the Referendum and now they lied to the queen.

Shocking.

What do you care if the queen was lied too. People like you hate the royals.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Aug 30 with 1330 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

Oh, I’m Joan with or without a snickers...

I'm not going to say what I thought when I read that first

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Aug 30 with 1323 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Aug 30 by Flashberryjack

SNICKERS ! Emphasis on the first ‘s’!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Aug 30 with 1307 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

No.

The sorts of conditions people used to work in are illegal these days.

You know, the people who aren’t working class enough for you - the ones you mock and sneer at.

Lisa let it go. At no point did I try and say working class people don’t read, you’re starting to look like a prat. There’s people that I work with who read on their lunch breaks ffs.

And I’ve worked on an island just off Nigeria called Bonny Island and also out in Uzbekistan where the working conditions you act as if you know about are not illegal, so please don’t tell me what conditions I have and haven’t worked in. Hats off to your friends, im sure they are honest hard working people who are good at reading.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Aug 30 with 1293 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

SNICKERS ! Emphasis on the first ‘s’!

Yes! I did realise there was an "S" when I read it the second time.

But I did have a little chuckle though, not that I thought for one moment that you would have ever been one to have ever gone commando, being a well brought up Swansea Lass, apologies.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Aug 30 with 1275 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Aug 30 by Jango

Lisa let it go. At no point did I try and say working class people don’t read, you’re starting to look like a prat. There’s people that I work with who read on their lunch breaks ffs.

And I’ve worked on an island just off Nigeria called Bonny Island and also out in Uzbekistan where the working conditions you act as if you know about are not illegal, so please don’t tell me what conditions I have and haven’t worked in. Hats off to your friends, im sure they are honest hard working people who are good at reading.

You posted mocking people describing them as a book club and saying they were lazy students or mentally ill rather than hard working class like yourself.

But you carry on pretending you didn’t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Aug 30 with 1260 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Aug 30 by Flashberryjack

Fur coat...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Aug 30 with 1252 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Fur coat...

Nope

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:39 - Aug 31 with 1124 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:13 - Aug 31 with 1108 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:39 - Aug 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

If only there was a credible opposition to take them out, Tommy

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024