Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301572 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:38 - Aug 31 with 1370 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

And then watch him shit himself.

The stuff from Cummings today seems to me to be encouraging it (legally ruling out no deal for good) to be honest. It’s almost as though he’s thinking - how can we best make Brexiteers think we’re serious while at the same time ensuring we don’t ‘no deal’. If you look at the ‘we’ll get rid of you’ memo and the prorogation, all it’s done is make it more likely they galvanise themselves to get on with it this week. It’s brought Corbyn onside when nothing else has. Momentum people are even beginning to talk about a non Corbyn interim PM. I wonder whether Cummings actually wanted vote leave to win. Johnson didn’t, that’s for sure.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Aug 31 with 1367 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:38 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

The stuff from Cummings today seems to me to be encouraging it (legally ruling out no deal for good) to be honest. It’s almost as though he’s thinking - how can we best make Brexiteers think we’re serious while at the same time ensuring we don’t ‘no deal’. If you look at the ‘we’ll get rid of you’ memo and the prorogation, all it’s done is make it more likely they galvanise themselves to get on with it this week. It’s brought Corbyn onside when nothing else has. Momentum people are even beginning to talk about a non Corbyn interim PM. I wonder whether Cummings actually wanted vote leave to win. Johnson didn’t, that’s for sure.

One thing is for sure, next week is going to be pretty mental.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Aug 31 with 1354 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

One thing is for sure, next week is going to be pretty mental.

Yep.

The passage through the Lords will be decisive. They seem to have the votes in the house. Obvs the Lords is massive remoaner Territory (c. Bluey) so they’ll have to try to filibuster it I guess.

Although they didn’t manage last time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Aug 31 with 1333 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Yep.

The passage through the Lords will be decisive. They seem to have the votes in the house. Obvs the Lords is massive remoaner Territory (c. Bluey) so they’ll have to try to filibuster it I guess.

Although they didn’t manage last time.

They’ve got the numbers but they need to agree on what they want the law to say first. I’m not convinced the legislation route will work. That’s why I think we may be in last resort no confidence motion territory by the end of the week.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Aug 31 with 1318 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

They’ve got the numbers but they need to agree on what they want the law to say first. I’m not convinced the legislation route will work. That’s why I think we may be in last resort no confidence motion territory by the end of the week.

No idea. I was listening to Tom Brake on the radio and he seemed to think they knew what they were going to do (obviously he wouldn’t say).

Of course, by Johnson binning a whole load of heavyweights, they have some serious parliamentarians involved this time. The likes of Hammond and Clarke added to Grieve, Letwin, Cooper, Starmer, Benn etc, are a fairly formidable force.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Aug 31 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

No idea. I was listening to Tom Brake on the radio and he seemed to think they knew what they were going to do (obviously he wouldn’t say).

Of course, by Johnson binning a whole load of heavyweights, they have some serious parliamentarians involved this time. The likes of Hammond and Clarke added to Grieve, Letwin, Cooper, Starmer, Benn etc, are a fairly formidable force.

They are. Bluey and guido are in the case though.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Aug 31 with 1307 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Aug 31 by sherpajacob

How do we vote out Dominic Cummings?

When you find out let us know so we can vote out Gina Miller and John Major.

Funny how none of you were concerned about the actions of the PM’s advisor when it was Ollie Robbins cosying up to the EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:13 - Aug 31 with 1304 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

His issue is that the ‘other sides’ are suddenly acting with more thought.

Farage has been clever in stating that unless every Tory stands for a no deal, he’ll stand against them, and even if the election is before the deadline, it’ll be chaotic if Johnson agrees that and then reneges. Hence Cummings’ latest wheeze. It’s all about Farage who is convinced they are going to fold.

The EU are being very clever in abandoning the deadline (rumoured to be this week) as it removes Johnson’s claim that a no deal will be their fault.

He’s looking a bit shaky on what to do now. I suspect he’s praying that they stop no deal by legal means this week which means he can’t be blamed for a soft Brexit.

If this all comes together, I can't wait to see the look on François and Mogg's faces.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Aug 31 with 1300 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Aug 31 by Jango

When you find out let us know so we can vote out Gina Miller and John Major.

Funny how none of you were concerned about the actions of the PM’s advisor when it was Ollie Robbins cosying up to the EU.

Apples and oranges, Jang.

I believe there’s a Janet And John Go Shopping book that may help explain it to you.
Baby steps...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Aug 31 with 1291 viewsHighjack

Come on everyone, we’ve beaten Leeds at Elland road to go top. Brexiteers, remainers, lets come together (not in that way) in harmony for a massive group hug.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Aug 31 with 1289 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Come on everyone, we’ve beaten Leeds at Elland road to go top. Brexiteers, remainers, lets come together (not in that way) in harmony for a massive group hug.

Maaarching on togetheeeeer.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Aug 31 with 1282 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Aug 31 by WarwickHunt

Apples and oranges, Jang.

I believe there’s a Janet And John Go Shopping book that may help explain it to you.
Baby steps...

Working class people don’t eat fruit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Aug 31 with 1271 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Aug 31 by Jango

Working class people don’t eat fruit.

Doesn’t cider count as fruit?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Aug 31 with 1264 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

Maaarching on togetheeeeer.

...we’re going to see eu win?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Aug 31 with 1263 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Aug 31 by Highjack

It’s been one of my five a day for years.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Aug 31 with 1250 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Gets messy if you try eating cider.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Aug 31 with 1222 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:38 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Oh yes and we all live happily ever after.
The Brexit genie is well and truly out of the bottle.
If BJ wants to use smoke & mirrors and somehow accept a soft Brexit, do people think that will be the end of it.........😂

As someone once said....”This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end, but perhaps the end of the beginning.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1214 viewsHighjack

Oh well I tried. Seems this harmony thing is out of our reach.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:00 - Aug 31 with 1203 viewsrockinjk

It’s a been a while thought I’d check in.

Going well isn’t it chaps. Looking forward to your blue passports?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Aug 31 with 1198 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:00 - Aug 31 by rockinjk

It’s a been a while thought I’d check in.

Going well isn’t it chaps. Looking forward to your blue passports?

Won’t you give me a hug at least?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Aug 31 with 1189 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Won’t you give me a hug at least?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Aug 31 with 1183 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

They are. Bluey and guido are in the case though.

Arf!

"on" not "in" you foolish person.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 20:08]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Aug 31 with 1176 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Aug 31 by bluey_the_blue

Arf!

"on" not "in" you foolish person.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 20:08]

It was wishful thinking.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Aug 31 with 1162 viewsKilkennyjack

Come on the EU side 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

UK now has the largest pro EU movement in Europe.
Well done Johnson.

Say no to this ‘Coup de tw@t’ ...

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Aug 31 with 1159 viewsrockinjk

The weirdest part of all of this is that Brexit has created a huge pro EU movement that never existed

Amazing what happens when you hear some positivity and not just years of propaganda spread by the sun/express/mail/telegraph etc

The corrosive influence of these rags can never really be quantified
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024