Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301252 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:44 - Sep 1 with 1350 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:39 - Sep 1 by costalotta

What do you mean then? If not British society?
What bit of what I posted was shite?
What are you suggesting I look at?

Just get your colouring book and crayons out.
That’s the only advice I could give to someone like you 😁
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:48 - Sep 1 with 1343 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:44 - Sep 1 by jacks777

Just get your colouring book and crayons out.
That’s the only advice I could give to someone like you 😁

And there you have it, you have nothing of note to contribute. No thought, no insight, no detail and certainly no intelligence worth having. Keep laughing at your humour my friend as it’s all you do have.

Your irrelevant.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:57 - Sep 1 with 1334 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:48 - Sep 1 by costalotta

And there you have it, you have nothing of note to contribute. No thought, no insight, no detail and certainly no intelligence worth having. Keep laughing at your humour my friend as it’s all you do have.

Your irrelevant.

You are or you’re not your. 😂
Great civilisations are not murdered. Instead, they take their own lives.
The words from the historian Arnold Tonbee.
If you ever get further than your colouring book maybe read his work.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 10:58]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:04 - Sep 1 with 1324 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:33 - Aug 31 by Kilkennyjack

You have no clue really do you ?

It just means the UK will rejoin the EU as night follows day.
And this Brexit shite will be consigned to the trash can.

We won’t need to rejoin because we aren’t leaving.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:15 - Sep 1 with 1310 viewsrockinjk

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/end-to-freedom-of-movement-after-brexit-postp

so surprised never saw this coming at all

Thank you plebs for your vote now bring on the libertarian dream

...... wake up
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 11:15]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Sep 1 with 1307 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:57 - Sep 1 by jacks777

Toynbee, hahaha. The man who believed in the worker and their rights and was reformer as well as a historian. Not sure he was opposed to capitalism per se but championed the labourers cause for sure.

By the way when did you move the discussion onto civilisations? I thought you brought up society collapsing. Your not as clever as you think you are and changing the goal posts doesn’t help your arguments it just confirms your as dull as everyone thinks you are. Oh...

You are still irrelevant.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 11:18]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:20 - Sep 1 with 1301 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:57 - Sep 1 by jacks777

Look out. The DGT has now morphed into the Enoch Powell wannabe of Symonds Yat but who the hell is Arnold Tonbee?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Sep 1 with 1273 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:20 - Sep 1 by longlostjack

Look out. The DGT has now morphed into the Enoch Powell wannabe of Symonds Yat but who the hell is Arnold Tonbee?

Toynbee. You seem to be obsessed by where I live 😂
Just because life seems to have passed you by, doesn’t mean you should be envious.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Sep 1 with 1271 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-no-deal-vote-michae

No you couldn’t, Michael.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Sep 1 with 1258 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-no-deal-vote-michae

It’s astonishing isn’t it.

Gove sitting on national tv threatening a dictatorship.

Meanwhile Barnier calls his bluff again, Starmer indicates they know what he’s up to and will stop him, and the options get narrower and narrower for Johnson.

I can’t imagine where this ends any longer. What on Earth do they put in their manifesto if they attempt to call an election?

There are protests in leafy, rural Tory safe seats happening as we speak.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 1 with 1254 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Meanwhile Barnier calls his bluff again, Starmer indicates they know what he’s up to and will stop him, and the options get narrower and narrower for Johnson.

I can’t imagine where this ends any longer. What on Earth do they put in their manifesto if they attempt to call an election?

They have to stand on a “no deal” platform in any election. Anything else and they’ll get annihilated by Farage. The hypocrisy of threatening deselection is staggering given that most of the cabinet has ignored three line whips in recent months, including the PM.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Sep 1 with 1252 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 31 by Jango

No the weirdest part is they are all jobless sexual deviants.

That mask has slipped so far it’s on the floor.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Sep 1 with 1252 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Sep 1 with 1243 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

They have to stand on a “no deal” platform in any election. Anything else and they’ll get annihilated by Farage. The hypocrisy of threatening deselection is staggering given that most of the cabinet has ignored three line whips in recent months, including the PM.

But then they lose a stack of seats across the South East to the libdems. Can they pick up enough from Labour leave areas in the North and Wales to compensate? Doubtful.

Far more likelihood of somewhere like Swansea East to go to the brexit party than to the Tories, whatever the views on Brexit. People just won’t bring themselves to vote Conservative in sufficient numbers when it comes to it in a general election.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:37 - Sep 1 with 1229 viewsrockinjk

The problem we face is huge now

It’s no secret I’ve supported the tories in the past. I would say I’m still slightly on the right but I’d vote for a left wing Labour Party now without Corbyn

The Tory party is not the pragmatic party of old. It started with Thatcher and it’ll end with Johnson.

If you haven’t watched it I urge you to watch the doc portillo has done for channel 5 on the tories. It gives a brilliant insight into how we got here

I fear for this Country, Brexit is a gateway drug
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Sep 1 with 1220 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

But then they lose a stack of seats across the South East to the libdems. Can they pick up enough from Labour leave areas in the North and Wales to compensate? Doubtful.

Far more likelihood of somewhere like Swansea East to go to the brexit party than to the Tories, whatever the views on Brexit. People just won’t bring themselves to vote Conservative in sufficient numbers when it comes to it in a general election.

The Brexit party that has zero policies but has a slightly different colour rosette to Tory blue

I weap for my Country, sometimes I wonder about democracy
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:47 - Sep 1 with 1219 viewsLeonWasGod

Incredible indeed. Nobody does brazen quite like Gove. At least Boris has the ‘decency’ to look slightly embarrassed when lying and undermining our parliamentary system. Yet they have their supporters

The BP have showed you don’t even need a manifesto these days, so that’s an option. But I suspect it would be stuffed full of spending give aways to buy votes, as usual. But I’m fairly sure they’d also have no qualms ignoring any manifesto commitments afterwards.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Sep 1 with 1207 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:47 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Incredible indeed. Nobody does brazen quite like Gove. At least Boris has the ‘decency’ to look slightly embarrassed when lying and undermining our parliamentary system. Yet they have their supporters

The BP have showed you don’t even need a manifesto these days, so that’s an option. But I suspect it would be stuffed full of spending give aways to buy votes, as usual. But I’m fairly sure they’d also have no qualms ignoring any manifesto commitments afterwards.

Oh guaranteed, I can tell you what it’ll be now:

Aussie points system - repatriate illegals

Tough on law and order (whatever that is)

Double military spend (for “our boys” innit)

More money for nhs (nudge nudge wink wink US trade deal)

End to political correctness (can be racist again)

End foreign aid (forget more illegals coming our way as a result)

Flags, fish and of course the icing on cake blue passports

Oh I forget tax cuts as well, across the board because you know laffer curve and all that

Sigh
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Sep 1 with 1198 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:47 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

They’re between a rock and a hard place though.

If they prevaricate in the manifesto, the brexit party split their vote.

If they go for no deal in the manifesto, they lose seats to the libdems.

Plus, of course, I’m not certain Johnson will get the votes to call an election (bizarre though that would be - Starmer indicated this morning they may stop it). I think the others go for a legal route first and only if that fails do they depose him. And in that extremis position, maybe (faint chance imo) they get a national unity figure instead to stop no deal before doing anything.

Johnson seems to have created a situation that he can’t get out of for as long as the EU hold firm. Which they seem to be doing. In fact, today they’ve doubled down if anything.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Sep 1 with 1191 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

They’re between a rock and a hard place though.

If they prevaricate in the manifesto, the brexit party split their vote.

If they go for no deal in the manifesto, they lose seats to the libdems.

Plus, of course, I’m not certain Johnson will get the votes to call an election (bizarre though that would be - Starmer indicated this morning they may stop it). I think the others go for a legal route first and only if that fails do they depose him. And in that extremis position, maybe (faint chance imo) they get a national unity figure instead to stop no deal before doing anything.

Johnson seems to have created a situation that he can’t get out of for as long as the EU hold firm. Which they seem to be doing. In fact, today they’ve doubled down if anything.

The Lib Dem’s will do very well.

Jo Swindon is a good leader, the problem the liberals have is that they don’t get the coverage the fascists get. They have to do it through word of mouth and savvy social media
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 1 with 1177 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Jo Swindon is a good leader, the problem the liberals have is that they don’t get the coverage the fascists get. They have to do it through word of mouth and savvy social media

She really isn’t.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 1 with 1176 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

Imagine MP’s refusing to accept the result of a vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Sep 1 with 1174 viewsexiledclaseboy

The BBC is reporting that Gove “refused to be drawn on whether the government will abide by any new legislation to stop a no deal Brexit”.

Is no one going to point out that they don’t get a f*cking choice?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Sep 1 with 1171 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 1 by Jango

Imagine MP’s refusing to accept the result of a vote.

No no, Jang. This is the government threatening to disobey the law of the land. Say what you like about remainer MPs, but they haven’t broken any laws.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 1 with 1169 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Jo Swinson is a good leader? Jesus!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024