Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301661 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 1 with 1285 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

The BBC is reporting that Gove “refused to be drawn on whether the government will abide by any new legislation to stop a no deal Brexit”.

Is no one going to point out that they don’t get a f*cking choice?

The BBC are a shambles.

He sits there lying and no one calls him on it. The BRC have already issued a statement saying he’s wrong on food shortages and saying they’ve repeatedly informed the government that they cannot handle a no deal Brexit in October.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Sep 1 with 1278 viewsJango

I thought it was leave voters who were the Nazi scum.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:28 - Sep 1 with 1267 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

No no, Jang. This is the government threatening to disobey the law of the land. Say what you like about remainer MPs, but they haven’t broken any laws.

Are they gonna be breaking the law though or are they just gonna use another dirty trick to get around it?

It’s written in law that we leave with a no deal on October 31st but remainers are trying to use any trick available to them to rule that out. We’re just going around in circles. Sack them all.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:33 - Sep 1 with 1261 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Sep 1 by Jango

To further offend the lefty-loon brigade that so loves to gratuitously smear anyone of differing opinion.....The (their words not mine) far right, fascist and racist Brexit Party have recently announced the selection of yet more ethnic minority candidates.

Viral Parikh - Sunderland Central
Dr Tariq Mahmood - Stoke-on-Trent Central
Raj Chaggar - Wolverhampton South East
Paulette Furse - Sevenoaks.
Viral Parikh - Sunderland Central
Sadhana Stokes — Charnwood
Samir Alsoodani — Ealing Central and Action
Jimi Ogunnusi — Bath
Dr Chidi Ngwaba - Beckenham
Inaya Iman — Leeds North East
Darcy Iveson-Berkeley - Southport

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Sep 1 with 1254 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Sep 1 by Jango

Do you know who that is?

If you do, do you think there just a chance that it’s a nonsense set up?

If you don’t, do you think you should find out before looking like an idiot?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 1 with 1241 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:28 - Sep 1 by Jango

Are they gonna be breaking the law though or are they just gonna use another dirty trick to get around it?

It’s written in law that we leave with a no deal on October 31st but remainers are trying to use any trick available to them to rule that out. We’re just going around in circles. Sack them all.

If parliament passes a law and the government refuse to accept it, they’re breaking the law.

Your analogy is flawed. They are able to change the law but not to ignore it. So it’s a totally different scenario.

If Corbyn acted in the way this lot are acting you’d be screaming about it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 1 with 1241 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Do you know who that is?

If you do, do you think there just a chance that it’s a nonsense set up?

If you don’t, do you think you should find out before looking like an idiot?

No idea, care to explain?

And before you make an idiot of yourself, there’s many more videos of the same sort of chants all over Twitter.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 13:45]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 1 with 1240 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

The BBC are a shambles.

He sits there lying and no one calls him on it. The BRC have already issued a statement saying he’s wrong on food shortages and saying they’ve repeatedly informed the government that they cannot handle a no deal Brexit in October.

I hope that Andrew Neil gets the opportunity to put the little weasel in his place.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Sep 1 with 1227 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 1 by Jango

No idea, care to explain?

And before you make an idiot of yourself, there’s many more videos of the same sort of chants all over Twitter.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 13:45]

And yet you chose to post one of the many set ups featuring him. Almost as though you spend your life following the sorts of twitter accounts that support people like him isn’t it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Sep 1 with 1224 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 1 by longlostjack

I hope that Andrew Neil gets the opportunity to put the little weasel in his place.

Indeed. He’ll eviscerate him. To be fair to Andrew Neil, he treats them all the same and calls them on their nonsense.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 1 with 1224 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

If parliament passes a law and the government refuse to accept it, they’re breaking the law.

Your analogy is flawed. They are able to change the law but not to ignore it. So it’s a totally different scenario.

If Corbyn acted in the way this lot are acting you’d be screaming about it.

Have they refused to accept it yet? Do you really believe they are going to break the law?

You’re happy for parliament to try and change a law they passed only a few months ago just to try and delay things further but slate anyone who wants to stand by their vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Sep 1 with 1216 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

And yet you chose to post one of the many set ups featuring him. Almost as though you spend your life following the sorts of twitter accounts that support people like him isn’t it.

You know that’s a set up so you? Like you said Farage being milkshaked was a set up?

I don’t follow anyone on Twitter Lisa, there’s a thing called search and I type brexit in it. Simple really.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:01 - Sep 1 with 1199 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

So who is he ?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:06 - Sep 1 with 1187 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Sep 1 by Jango

You know that’s a set up so you? Like you said Farage being milkshaked was a set up?

I don’t follow anyone on Twitter Lisa, there’s a thing called search and I type brexit in it. Simple really.

I actually said that old bloke being milkshaked was a set up.

As it was, as it turns out (he was forced to return all the money collected for him - imagine my surprise).

I said anyone milkshaking anyone was wrong when it happened to Farage.

So you search twitter for Brexit and just happen upon convicted criminal members of the far right being ‘shouted at’ when they’ve stated their intention beforehand to attempt to stir up trouble?

That’s convenient.

The reality Jango is that you moan about people shouting at those they disagree with while calling those that support remaining in the EU a jobless sexual deviant. With no hint of irony.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Sep 1 with 1181 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:01 - Sep 1 by jacks777

So who is he ?

Find out yourself. It’s not difficult.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:11 - Sep 1 with 1172 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Find out yourself. It’s not difficult.

Ah I thought he was someone famous the way you were carrying on😂.
It’s ok I don’t want to go looking to find out who he is.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:15 - Sep 1 with 1159 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:06 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

I actually said that old bloke being milkshaked was a set up.

As it was, as it turns out (he was forced to return all the money collected for him - imagine my surprise).

I said anyone milkshaking anyone was wrong when it happened to Farage.

So you search twitter for Brexit and just happen upon convicted criminal members of the far right being ‘shouted at’ when they’ve stated their intention beforehand to attempt to stir up trouble?

That’s convenient.

The reality Jango is that you moan about people shouting at those they disagree with while calling those that support remaining in the EU a jobless sexual deviant. With no hint of irony.

What’s ironic is you take a dig at me for apparently following this sort of people when I have no idea who he is, but you do.

Yes when you search brexit the most commented on posts come up first Lisa, that’s how it works.

This is also one of the top brexit posts. Blatant set up.

Well I wouldn’t want my kids anywhere near that bloke in the yellow t shirt in those videos put it that way.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Sep 1 with 1152 viewsHighjack

Is there any real chance of this legislation getting through? They won’t have much time, it’ll be filibustered to death in both the commons and the lords surely?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Sep 1 with 1151 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:28 - Sep 1 by Jango

And if we don’t leave on 31 October that law will have to be changed as it has previously. It won’t just be ignored.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:20 - Sep 1 with 1143 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 1 by Highjack

She really isn’t.

She is. Clear message, not bowing to Corbyn and his fan club. Willing to work with everyone. Good media performer.

Genuine centrist not a wishy washy liberal
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Sep 1 with 1142 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Sep 1 by Highjack

Is there any real chance of this legislation getting through? They won’t have much time, it’ll be filibustered to death in both the commons and the lords surely?

There are procedural mechanisms to avoid filibusters in the Commons. Less so in the Lords but they’ll try. It’ll be touch and go I think.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 1 with 1133 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:15 - Sep 1 by Jango

What’s ironic is you take a dig at me for apparently following this sort of people when I have no idea who he is, but you do.

Yes when you search brexit the most commented on posts come up first Lisa, that’s how it works.

This is also one of the top brexit posts. Blatant set up.

Well I wouldn’t want my kids anywhere near that bloke in the yellow t shirt in those videos put it that way.

Sorry, are you accusing someone of being a paedophile now because they support remain?

On what possible basis?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Sep 1 with 1116 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

The BBC are a shambles.

The BBC have been diabolical. Andrew Marr is hopeless
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:37 - Sep 1 with 1111 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Sep 1 by Highjack

The events of the last week have, I think, made it more likely. Prior to that, no chance of them getting their act together. They’ve been galvanised (which I half think has been the point).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:41 - Sep 1 with 1109 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:37 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

The events of the last week have, I think, made it more likely. Prior to that, no chance of them getting their act together. They’ve been galvanised (which I half think has been the point).

There are reports today that Corbyn has dropped his demand that he should be the one to lead any temporary government. Hilary Benn is now the anointed one apparently. I still think that’s in the realms of fantasy mind you although probably less so than it was. The Cummings deselection threat just means that any Tory rebels will have nothing to lose.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 14:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024