Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301605 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Sep 1 with 1346 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

And non EU migration is at the highest level since 2004.

Plus the other day you were moaning that EU immigration was actually far higher than previously reported. Make your mind up.

4 legs good 2 legs bad
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Sep 1 with 1335 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Sep 1 by Jango

Ironic considering I showed you up for talking through your arse yesterday when making leave promises up about the customs union. Went all quiet.

There was absolutely no consistency about the customs union at all. The only hard promise was to leave the single market, so yes I got the strength of that wrong, but there was nothing at all in the leave campaign to make that a red line.

Your turn, Your figures and your arguments are a complete load of shit, yes?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Sep 1 with 1331 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Sep 1 by monmouth

There was absolutely no consistency about the customs union at all. The only hard promise was to leave the single market, so yes I got the strength of that wrong, but there was nothing at all in the leave campaign to make that a red line.

I wouldn’t say there was no talk about remaining in the single market. Norway was often held up as an example (and they are in the single market).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Sep 1 with 1331 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Sorry, you think me calling out someone who used the word ‘mong’ is because I’m a remainer?

It’s because I’m someone that finds that word completely unacceptable. From whoever uses it.

Same as you describing someone as a sexual deviant because they disagree with you on the EU. That’s unacceptable whoever uses the description.

There are no double standards.

To a bloke who abuses people daily and you ignore it plus ignoring another poster using the term retard. Yes double standards. Absolutely nothing to do with you being a remainer, just a hypocrite.

It’s more to do with their actions and appearance rather than their preference on the EU but you think what you like.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 1324 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Sep 1 by monmouth

You said the leave side promised we’d stay in the customs union which is a complete lie.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 1323 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Sep 1 by Jango

You said the leave side promised we’d stay in the customs union which is a complete lie.

They did promise we’d leave with a deal though.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Sep 1 with 1320 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Sep 1 by Jango

To a bloke who abuses people daily and you ignore it plus ignoring another poster using the term retard. Yes double standards. Absolutely nothing to do with you being a remainer, just a hypocrite.

It’s more to do with their actions and appearance rather than their preference on the EU but you think what you like.

If someone says ‘f*ckwit’ I ignore it. Whoever it’s from. Whoever it’s to.

If someone says ‘mong’ the same doesn’t apply. I don’t personally like the word ‘retard’ and wouldn’t use it myself, but it’s not in the same category as ‘mong’ (in my eyes).

It has nothing to do with double standards.

As an example, Ebo made a post about Theresa May that 8 called him out on, as I found it completely unacceptable. Others have made posts about Diane Abbott I have said are unacceptable.

And if it was nothing to do with their preference on the EU, perhaps you shouldn’t have said -

“its the jobless, students (who’ve never worked a day in their lives) and mentally ill who voted remain.”

And -

‘the weirdest part is they are all jobless sexual deviants’ in response to someone talking about pro EU people.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Sep 1 with 1303 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

They did promise we’d leave with a deal though.

Why would the eu offer a decent deal when they have British mps doing their dirty work by trying to sabotage Brexit. In the past these sort of people would have been rounded up and faced the consequences of treasonable actions.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Sep 1 with 1300 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Sep 1 by Jango

I’m sorry if I offended your sensibilities Jango, as I believe it was me who referred to Pikey as a ‘retard’, in response to him name dropping me as a “lefty tw@t” and saying I would blame my kids if one of them was stabbed.

I’m quite happy to apologise and retract that statement if it offends, and simply call him an utter c*nt instead

Christ, this place is like a primary school playground.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:05 - Sep 1 with 1272 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:46 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

I’m sorry if I offended your sensibilities Jango, as I believe it was me who referred to Pikey as a ‘retard’, in response to him name dropping me as a “lefty tw@t” and saying I would blame my kids if one of them was stabbed.

I’m quite happy to apologise and retract that statement if it offends, and simply call him an utter c*nt instead

Christ, this place is like a primary school playground.

You didn’t offend me leon, I just happened to pick up on the hypocrisy at the time, as did one or 2 others.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:12 - Sep 1 with 1269 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

And non EU migration is at the highest level since 2004.

Plus the other day you were moaning that EU immigration was actually far higher than previously reported. Make your mind up.

the higher numbers were from 2016 before the referendum and the 10 years previous. 30000 more than ‘estimated’ at the time and the non EU were 25000 lower than estimated. How convenient.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:24 - Sep 1 with 1249 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

It’s freedom of movement you silly sausage, I personally love the fact I can easily move across borders and work. Why would I want that curtailed?

I suppose you haven’t actually looked at non EU migration have you? That’s risen. That is to compensate for EU migrants leaving

You see you silly sausage we’re always going to need high levels of immigrants to help sustain tax revenues to pay our pensions.

EU migrants are mobile, younger and less of a drain than non EU. Just to repeat the central point I made, it’s not 1 in 1 out of job figures. If a business grows it can add more people. It’s not we have 10 jobs and then that’s it.

Brexit means Brexit though aye jango you donut
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 17:07]

Non eu migration has been on a constant rise for 5 years though so since before the referendum. Do you have the numbers of how many of the non EU migrants were needed Skilled professional or students? There’s a massive difference to skilled non EU workers coming here that are needed and EU workers from Eastern Europe who are driving down the wages and putting many self employed tradesmen out of business.

I get that we can travel around Europe to work but would it really benefit me to move to Poland to work like it benefits them to move here?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 1 with 1241 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:24 - Sep 1 by Jango

Non eu migration has been on a constant rise for 5 years though so since before the referendum. Do you have the numbers of how many of the non EU migrants were needed Skilled professional or students? There’s a massive difference to skilled non EU workers coming here that are needed and EU workers from Eastern Europe who are driving down the wages and putting many self employed tradesmen out of business.

I get that we can travel around Europe to work but would it really benefit me to move to Poland to work like it benefits them to move here?

It benefits lots of British to retire to Spain or France and not the other way round. I haven’t noticed thousands of Spanish people moving to Torquay for their retirement.

Lots of British people work in Germany, or Paris. I’ve a friend who works in Italy. Another who works in Greece.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 1 with 1241 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Sep 1 by Jango

Yes, and which part of I got that wrong don't you understand? They didn't say anything much about it at all, only saying that they'd leave the single market.

So, what about your crap stats?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Sep 1 with 1229 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Yes, and which part of I got that wrong don't you understand? They didn't say anything much about it at all, only saying that they'd leave the single market.

Actually, the reason for the discussion is that the leave side all suggested that we’d retain the benefits of both the customs union and the single market (the single market being the ‘Norway’ option they all quoted).

What was Gove’s statement - something about a single trading zone stretching to Turkey or similar (Turkey being in the customs union). The issue is that they didn’t say how we’d retain the benefits unless we stayed in it. So them now saying we wouldn’t stay in and we won’t get the benefits either and that’s what everyone knew, is transparently false.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:47 - Sep 1 with 1223 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 1 by monmouth

My apologies I didn’t see you say that. They are not my stats, I posted a link to where the employment minister said it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Sep 1 with 1214 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

It benefits lots of British to retire to Spain or France and not the other way round. I haven’t noticed thousands of Spanish people moving to Torquay for their retirement.

Lots of British people work in Germany, or Paris. I’ve a friend who works in Italy. Another who works in Greece.

So because a very small percentage of the population retire to Spain and France we should just suck it up? My Aunt retired to turkey. My brother lives in the USA and worked in Asia. Didn’t need freedom of movement for either of those. The system doesn’t work.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:52 - Sep 1 with 1214 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Sep 1 by jacks777

Why would the eu offer a decent deal when they have British mps doing their dirty work by trying to sabotage Brexit. In the past these sort of people would have been rounded up and faced the consequences of treasonable actions.

You’ve been brainwashed you muppet. Cummings 1 DGT 0.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:04 - Sep 1 with 1203 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Sep 1 by Jango

So because a very small percentage of the population retire to Spain and France we should just suck it up? My Aunt retired to turkey. My brother lives in the USA and worked in Asia. Didn’t need freedom of movement for either of those. The system doesn’t work.

Jango, something like three quarters of a million British are permanent EU residents. They estimate up to 2 million Brits are there on a less permanent basis (temporary jobs, students etc).

You keep ignoring the fundamental fact that we need immigration if we want to maintain pensions and the welfare state as it is. If it doesn’t come from the EU it will come from elsewhere. What do you think will happen when we ask India for a trade deal - oh, wait, it already has, they want far easier access to visas for their population. Same with Australia.

Wake up and stop believing the propaganda ffs. We don’t even enforce the EU rules that exist. It’s our choice, not a function of EU membership.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Sep 1 with 1190 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:52 - Sep 1 by longlostjack

You’ve been brainwashed you muppet. Cummings 1 DGT 0.

How was your Sunday lunch at the old people’s home 😂
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 19:17]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 1183 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:05 - Sep 1 by Jango

You didn’t offend me leon, I just happened to pick up on the hypocrisy at the time, as did one or 2 others.

Hypocrisy over what? I can guarantee I’ve ever hypothesised severe harm on anyone’s kids on here, let alone the suggestion that the poster would then blame the kid.

You’re so far down the rabbit hole you don’t realise the rubbish you’re saying simply to score points over ‘remoaners’.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 1 with 1148 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Sep 1 by jacks777

Always the victims it’s never your fault

You voted for this sh1t. You were warned. Repeatedly.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Sep 1 with 1135 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Always the victims it’s never your fault

You voted for this sh1t. You were warned. Repeatedly.

Warned lol. FairPlay you are mental.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Sep 1 with 1120 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Hypocrisy over what? I can guarantee I’ve ever hypothesised severe harm on anyone’s kids on here, let alone the suggestion that the poster would then blame the kid.

You’re so far down the rabbit hole you don’t realise the rubbish you’re saying simply to score points over ‘remoaners’.

Ye I wasn’t referring to you, I have absolutely no issue with you whatsoever, but there you go. Absolutely no idea what the rest of your post is about.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 1 with 1107 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:04 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Jango, something like three quarters of a million British are permanent EU residents. They estimate up to 2 million Brits are there on a less permanent basis (temporary jobs, students etc).

You keep ignoring the fundamental fact that we need immigration if we want to maintain pensions and the welfare state as it is. If it doesn’t come from the EU it will come from elsewhere. What do you think will happen when we ask India for a trade deal - oh, wait, it already has, they want far easier access to visas for their population. Same with Australia.

Wake up and stop believing the propaganda ffs. We don’t even enforce the EU rules that exist. It’s our choice, not a function of EU membership.

I’m not ignoring any facts Lisa. You seem to be suggesting that people should put up with freedom of movement because there’s others than really benefit from it. People are also suffering from it.

There’s currently a firm on the docks, they have their own fleet of ships. They employ a small number of local lads and the rest are all Eastern European. Romania in fact. All welders, fabricators and pipe fitters .They are are all registered self employed, I’m not sure why but they all get paid into one account. They are getting paid £16 an hour which is great for them but is far less than the owner would have to pay out for local tradesman on Paye or self employed. Everyone of them are currently living in done up shipping containers on the docks. Please tell me how they are contributing to our system? No council tax, no road tax, no income tax. You can say it’s down to the company or the government not the EU but this is what’s come about from freedom of movement, from Eastern Europe especially. I know of plenty of local lads and tradesman that would love a job in Swansea. They can’t police it and locals are suffering because of it. Locals who want to spend their money here and not send it home.

This is happening all over the place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024