Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301663 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:00 - Sep 1 with 1632 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:52 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

Tell me the ones you KNOW.

And you won't log off, you're a f*cking monotonous bore.

You mean like access to 500 million customers in the most advanced single market in the World

Freedom of movement

As a whole we can negotiate Trade deals as a block of 500 million and therefore have stronger bargaining power

Brought Waring Nations together

Protections for workers

Cross border legislation which helps in fight against crime, security etc

Passporting benefits UK enormously

Peace in Northern Ireland

Wales is a Net beneficiary of EU money

I could go on and on

what have you got? A pathetic poxy jibe
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:01 - Sep 1 with 1627 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:56 - Sep 1 by Jango

Clicked the link. Clicked straight straight off once I seen who it was. What is that monotonous t**t gonna do after brexit? He’s probably hoping it goes on for years.

ignore the content aye
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:07 - Sep 1 with 1612 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:38 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

This link feels appropriate right now:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 21:39]

John major is protecting us. God what would we do without John f*cking major protecting us???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:07 - Sep 1 with 1608 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:00 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

You mean like access to 500 million customers in the most advanced single market in the World

Freedom of movement

As a whole we can negotiate Trade deals as a block of 500 million and therefore have stronger bargaining power

Protections for workers

I could go on and on

What were the nations waring? Probably clogs and lederhosen if it was up to you.

I agree, it was a pathetic poxy jibe; but it riled you and that shows you for what you are.

An angry little man. Night night

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:09 - Sep 1 with 1603 viewsJango

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:01 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

ignore the content aye

The blokes a first class clown.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:12 - Sep 1 with 1593 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:07 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

What were the nations waring? Probably clogs and lederhosen if it was up to you.

I agree, it was a pathetic poxy jibe; but it riled you and that shows you for what you are.

Haha you pathetic vvanker

You have nothing

Angry? I’m perplexed that’s all - I don’t read the daily mail like you mate I’m perfectly happy and will be financially fine no matter what happens

I happen to just care about this Country

Have a good one sausage
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:15 - Sep 1 with 1584 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:12 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Haha you pathetic vvanker

You have nothing

Angry? I’m perplexed that’s all - I don’t read the daily mail like you mate I’m perfectly happy and will be financially fine no matter what happens

I happen to just care about this Country

Have a good one sausage

I read the daily mail. I laugh at it like most people. I subscribe to the times, it winds me up to see people who think they're 'superior' like you.

I care about this country too, yet have a different opinion about the best way forward than you. You choose the aggressive narrative.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:18 - Sep 1 with 1579 viewsWingstandwood

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:07 - Sep 1 by Highjack

John major is protecting us. God what would we do without John f*cking major protecting us???

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:21 - Sep 1 with 1569 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:15 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

I read the daily mail. I laugh at it like most people. I subscribe to the times, it winds me up to see people who think they're 'superior' like you.

I care about this country too, yet have a different opinion about the best way forward than you. You choose the aggressive narrative.

You’ll have to explain this one to me.

I asked a question - give me a benefit

You then decided to take it down this route

I’m happy to debate, the problem is there is NO debate

I answer your questions, you and others can’t answer mine. How do you expect me to react?
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:27 - Sep 1 with 1556 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:21 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

You’ll have to explain this one to me.

I asked a question - give me a benefit

You then decided to take it down this route

I’m happy to debate, the problem is there is NO debate

I answer your questions, you and others can’t answer mine. How do you expect me to react?

You're happy to debate yet there's no debate?

You're like one of those protesters against prorogation of parliament saying 'we're only against no deal Brexit', whilst holding eu flags.

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:37 - Sep 1 with 1537 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:27 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

You're happy to debate yet there's no debate?

You're like one of those protesters against prorogation of parliament saying 'we're only against no deal Brexit', whilst holding eu flags.

You’re so obtuse.

If you can’t see what I’m getting at it’s time to call it a day
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:01 - Sep 1 with 1504 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:37 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

You’re so obtuse.

Obtuse? Ffs are you 16?

Let's meet.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:23 - Sep 1 with 1476 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:37 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

You’re so obtuse.

I’m not obtuse. I’m not acute. I’m right.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:30 - Sep 1 with 1466 viewsthe_oracle

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:07 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

Think you mean wearing.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Sep 1 with 1449 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Sep 1 by Jango

Ye I wasn’t referring to you, I have absolutely no issue with you whatsoever, but there you go. Absolutely no idea what the rest of your post is about.

Ah right, sorry I thought you were. This thread's doing my head in!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:49 - Sep 1 with 1445 viewsLeonWasGod

Going to be fun this week with the ongoing Cummingsfication of the Tory Party. (Note the first reply to this tweet as well).

Hammond also biting back publically. They're imploding in front of our eyes. Makes you wonder how much more surreal it can all get.
(No subject) (n/t) on 07:34 - Sep 2 with 1380 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:01 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

Obtuse? Ffs are you 16?

Let's meet.

I didn’t realise a word like obtuse is down with the kids, interesting

Why would I want to meet you? Do you fancy me or something?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:39 - Sep 2 with 1376 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:49 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Going to be fun this week with the ongoing Cummingsfication of the Tory Party. (Note the first reply to this tweet as well).

Hammond also biting back publically. They're imploding in front of our eyes. Makes you wonder how much more surreal it can all get.

Rory Stewart is brilliant

He would walk an election
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:33 - Sep 2 with 1352 viewsBrynmill_Jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:34 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

I didn’t realise a word like obtuse is down with the kids, interesting

Why would I want to meet you? Do you fancy me or something?

Ah, so it’s not just the demonised momentum (and Corbyn) that bullies naughty MP’s then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:21 - Sep 2 with 1327 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:00 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Freedom of movement

Protections for workers

I could go on and on

Trade with EU declining year on year.

Freedom of movement means lower skilled migrants coming across same as skilled migrants; the former harms lower skilled UK workers.

Trade deals are compromised by having to deal with 28 nations - as seen by the dear a few years ago where a Belgian province held negotiations up.

Yay, let's not have wars due to all being part of a superstate...

UK protection for workers goes above EU minimum levels in some areas, ie maternity rights.

Crime, security can be handled inside or outside of EU. After all, no EU nation other than Britain is part of Five Eyes. I'd suggest we give more info than we receive.

How so?

EU had fvck all to do with peace in Northern Ireland.

Wales is a Net beneficiary of UK money given UK is a Net contributor. As UK pays in more than it receives back, how are EU giving EU money to Wales?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Sep 2 with 1319 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

In addition one thing is perfectly predictable as is everything with Brexit

When it goes badly wrong, which it will

Responsibility will be shifted to remoaners, foreigners, lefties, the bbc, basically anybody but people who advocated it and supported it

Agree with this but I’d add it has already started...some time ago.

What’s bizarre is the leave ministry of propaganda doesn’t even need to work that hard.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:32 - Sep 2 with 1315 viewsEbo

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:21 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Trade with EU declining year on year.

Freedom of movement means lower skilled migrants coming across same as skilled migrants; the former harms lower skilled UK workers.

Trade deals are compromised by having to deal with 28 nations - as seen by the dear a few years ago where a Belgian province held negotiations up.

Yay, let's not have wars due to all being part of a superstate...

UK protection for workers goes above EU minimum levels in some areas, ie maternity rights.

Crime, security can be handled inside or outside of EU. After all, no EU nation other than Britain is part of Five Eyes. I'd suggest we give more info than we receive.

How so?

EU had fvck all to do with peace in Northern Ireland.

Wales is a Net beneficiary of UK money given UK is a Net contributor. As UK pays in more than it receives back, how are EU giving EU money to Wales?

Talking bollocks yet again you head slapping tvvat

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:39 - Sep 2 with 1306 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:32 - Sep 2 by Ebo

He’s priceless! 😂😂😂
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:42 - Sep 2 with 1303 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:32 - Sep 2 by Ebo

Your feedback is, as always, welcome.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:44 - Sep 2 with 1300 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:39 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

Rory Stewart is brilliant

He would walk an election

If against Corbyn, sure, but than again anyone but May would smash him.

Stewart is a likeable geek, that's his gimmick. Not sure he's got the policies though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024