Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301383 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:44 - Sep 2 with 1526 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:42 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Your feedback is, as always, welcome.

I think we’ve reached the point where trying to educate pork has become futile.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:17 - Sep 2 with 1498 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:44 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

I know, but we have to try with the poor chap.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:46 - Sep 2 with 1477 viewsLeonWasGod

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:21 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Trade with EU declining year on year.

Freedom of movement means lower skilled migrants coming across same as skilled migrants; the former harms lower skilled UK workers.

Trade deals are compromised by having to deal with 28 nations - as seen by the dear a few years ago where a Belgian province held negotiations up.

Yay, let's not have wars due to all being part of a superstate...

UK protection for workers goes above EU minimum levels in some areas, ie maternity rights.

Crime, security can be handled inside or outside of EU. After all, no EU nation other than Britain is part of Five Eyes. I'd suggest we give more info than we receive.

How so?

EU had fvck all to do with peace in Northern Ireland.

Wales is a Net beneficiary of UK money given UK is a Net contributor. As UK pays in more than it receives back, how are EU giving EU money to Wales?

“Trade with EU declining year on year.”
> Not true. Exports for goods & services have risen pretty much year on year, from £133m in 1999 to £288m in 2018. Imports £145m in ’99 to £353m last year. Our %age of exports to the EU has dropped, I think that’s what you mean, but they still remain our largest trading partner and that’s growing in value.

Of exports, Wales has the highest %age of goods going to other EU countries, so we’ve most to lose of all UK regions/nations.
Source: https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7851

“Freedom of movement means lower skilled migrants coming across same as skilled migrants; the former harms lower skilled UK workers.”
> There is an impact on lowest paid UK-native workers, agreed. I’m not sure what we do about that, but leaving the EU is throwing the baby out with the bathwater, as the overall impact across all workers is positive.

Worth noting her that (a) the government white paper suggests little will change as workers are still going to be allowed to come here for temporary work (most of the problems are already associated with temporary work), and (b) studies have shown that EU workers on the whole make a more positive (fiscal) contribution to the UK than non-EU immigrants, and they are less of a drain on public funding than UK nationals.

“Trade deals are compromised by having to deal with 28 nations - as seen by the dear a few years ago where a Belgian province held negotiations up.”
Yes, individual Member States have a say, which is obviously contradictory to the Brexiteer’s claims of an undemocratic super state. Combined, the EU is the largest trading bloc in the world, the largest economy and the largest ‘top partner’ for other countries (by some distance — EU top partner for 80 countries, US only for 20).

The basic fact is that as part of a union, we have better opportunities and more global influence than we could have on our own or even if we buddied up with the US.
https://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/eu-position-in-world-trade/index_en.htm

"Yay, let's not have wars due to all being part of a superstate...
> We’re not a super state. Fine if people have concerns over how closely aligned we are, but there's no need for that kind of rhetoric. It simply isn't the case.

“UK protection for workers goes above EU minimum levels in some areas, ie maternity rights.”
> We’ll have to see where this one leads. This will be a slow burner. The government have given assurances that rights will be preserved, but I wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them at the moment. And of course those promises could be meaningless after a change of government. I believe the ECJ has a reputation of being more favourable to workers than UK courts, so a small alarm bell there maybe?

"Crime, security can be handled inside or outside of EU. After all, no EU nation other than Britain is part of Five Eyes. I'd suggest we give more info than we receive."
> Brexit threatens internal security, without a doubt. As proven by the government's preparations to potentially deploy the military. That may be sensible precautionary planning and hopefully not needed, but good ideas tend not to need plans to use the military to quash potential unrest! I struggle to see how looser ties with our closest neighbours can help with international security/terrorism, etc., but there we are.

"EU had fvck all to do with peace in Northern Ireland."
> Yet the GFA is inexorably linked to our respective memberships of the EU and retaining that open border. There’s a firecracker waiting to explode into life again there if not handled properly.

"Wales is a Net beneficiary of UK money given UK is a Net contributor. As UK pays in more than it receives back, how are EU giving EU money to Wales?"
> Redistribution of money that wouldn’t happen otherwise innit. Just look at the pathetic attempts so far with the promises of the ‘Shared Prosperity Fund’ (kicked into the long grass, incidentally).

Once again, it looks like Wales would be the big loser here with us losing out on £2.3bn of funding over 2021-27. Again, things could change here, but you only have to look at the UK’s efforts in this regard to see that investment in the regions is a low priority for Westminster (the Regional Development Agencies were scrapped in England in 2012; large-scale capital projects for Wales have been knocked back, etc., etc.).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:54 - Sep 2 with 1470 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:39 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

Rory Stewart is brilliant

He would walk an election

He's a very interesting character. I tend to agree with Bluey that he's a bit of a gimmick, but I'm not sure if that's constructed or simply a function of him going viral during the leader debates. There's certainly a lot more to him than many of the Tories who are constantly in the news. His background is a fascinating read - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_Stewart

But if he's not prepared to sell out any of his values or morals in order to climb the greasy pole I suspect he'll never get anywhere near the top job.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:14 - Sep 2 with 1448 viewsEbo

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:44 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Who me or the head slapper?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:25 - Sep 2 with 1431 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn doing a speech, ostensibly about stopping no deal Brexit but instead laying out how Labour would make things wonderful with him as PM, oh and it's the bankers who want no deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Sep 2 with 1418 viewsbluey_the_blue

Arf! He wants a general election!

Also suggested referendum

Remain one option. Other option - to be decided by parliament! Arf!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 11:40]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:40 - Sep 2 with 1409 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Arf! He wants a general election!

Also suggested referendum

Remain one option. Other option - to be decided by parliament! Arf!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 11:40]

Corbyn is now taking questions.

Q: If there were a second referendum, would Labour back a Labour leave option?

Q: Tony Blair says you should block a general election. But it sounds like you want one. Would you back one at any time?

Corbyn says he will do everything possible to stop a no-deal Brexit.

A vote of no confidence is still on the table.

It is not an either/or, he says.

He says he wants a general election. Labour would propose a referendum, with remain one option, and another decided by parliament.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Sep 2 with 1402 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:40 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

Corbyn is now taking questions.

Q: If there were a second referendum, would Labour back a Labour leave option?

Q: Tony Blair says you should block a general election. But it sounds like you want one. Would you back one at any time?

Corbyn says he will do everything possible to stop a no-deal Brexit.

A vote of no confidence is still on the table.

It is not an either/or, he says.

He says he wants a general election. Labour would propose a referendum, with remain one option, and another decided by parliament.

I'm sure that makes Labours position incredibly clear, that.

I'd suggest however that one option on a referendum being decided by Parliament has the slight drawback that Parliament can't agree on any fvcking thing.

Well, they agreed on one thing.

The Brady amendment that rejected the backstop and sought alternative plans was backed by Parliament...
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:51 - Sep 2 with 1399 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:14 - Sep 2 by Ebo

Who me or the head slapper?

Bluey, obviously.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Sep 2 with 1393 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:25 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Corbyn doing a speech, ostensibly about stopping no deal Brexit but instead laying out how Labour would make things wonderful with him as PM, oh and it's the bankers who want no deal.

He's a fúcking idiot.

A Starmer/Cooper ticket would blow Boris away.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:58 - Sep 2 with 1343 viewslondonlisa2001

Same as Johnson proroguing Parliament was ostensibly about many things but was actually about brexit. You didn’t mind that?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Sep 2 with 1341 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sure that makes Labours position incredibly clear, that.

I'd suggest however that one option on a referendum being decided by Parliament has the slight drawback that Parliament can't agree on any fvcking thing.

Well, they agreed on one thing.

The Brady amendment that rejected the backstop and sought alternative plans was backed by Parliament...

The Brady amendment is a complete red herring as no one has come up with any alternate plans. So saying - ooh, that’s agreed, is a nonsense.

Edit to add - actually, the other thing they agree is that a no deal Brexit is a catastrophic act of self harm.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 13:01]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Sep 2 with 1331 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

He's a fúcking idiot.

A Starmer/Cooper ticket would blow Boris away.

I know Cooper's had a fantastic start to his managerial career - but that's pushing it a bit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Sep 2 with 1328 viewsexiledclaseboy

Looks like we’re having a confidence motion by default tomorrow.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Sep 2 with 1320 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:58 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Same as Johnson proroguing Parliament was ostensibly about many things but was actually about brexit. You didn’t mind that?

I'm pointing out that given Corbyn was giving a speech about blocking no deal Brexit, he spent at least 90% of his statement speaking about how great life will be under a Labour government so wasn;t really addressing the issue at all.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Sep 2 with 1312 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

The Brady amendment is a complete red herring as no one has come up with any alternate plans. So saying - ooh, that’s agreed, is a nonsense.

Edit to add - actually, the other thing they agree is that a no deal Brexit is a catastrophic act of self harm.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 13:01]

The Brady amendment isn't a red herring, it was a rejection of the backstop. Parliament demand alternative arrangements. Government could come up with any number of alternate plans, EU say no, there's your impasse still.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Sep 2 with 1307 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Looks like we’re having a confidence motion by default tomorrow.

It'll be interesting to watch events this week anyway.

I suspect Remain MPs are every bit as split as Leave MPs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 2 with 1307 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Suckers

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 2 with 1306 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

The Brady amendment isn't a red herring, it was a rejection of the backstop. Parliament demand alternative arrangements. Government could come up with any number of alternate plans, EU say no, there's your impasse still.

Sorry Bluey but that is a fabrication.

The government haven’t come up with a single alternative plan . The EU have stated consistently that if they do they will listen.

The EU isn’t to blame for the backstop.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 13:17]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 2 with 1301 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

It'll be interesting to watch events this week anyway.

I suspect Remain MPs are every bit as split as Leave MPs.

They’re united against no deal now. Johnson’s actions have united them.

Perhaps you should have a little think about why he may have done that? Or do you think he’s an idiot and his advisors are all idiots too?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Sep 2 with 1297 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Sorry Bluey but that is a fabrication.

The government haven’t come up with a single alternative plan . The EU have stated consistently that if they do they will listen.

The EU isn’t to blame for the backstop.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 13:17]

I'm sue EU would really listen before saying "no", "non" et al. May voted to Remain. Backstop is the way EU keep us tied in forever, where only they can unilaterally let UK go...

The greatest, most effective, least costliest arrangement ever could be devised and EU would still reject it - not in their interests to agree,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:26 - Sep 2 with 1293 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sue EU would really listen before saying "no", "non" et al. May voted to Remain. Backstop is the way EU keep us tied in forever, where only they can unilaterally let UK go...

The greatest, most effective, least costliest arrangement ever could be devised and EU would still reject it - not in their interests to agree,

You are just making things up.

May voting remain is irrelevant.

Nothing has been devised. Nothing.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:27 - Sep 2 with 1292 viewssherpajacob

Corbyn setting out his stall, "a vote for Johnson is a vote for Trump"

Tory confidence that they will easily win a GE seem misplaced to me. More evidence of the Sense of entitlement that pervades currently.

A hung parliament with the only question being whether DUP/ Tories outnumber the rest.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:31 - Sep 2 with 1284 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Suckers

Tom don’t say that you’ll be seen as a bully and arrogant

Unlikely comrades in arms now Tommy boy
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 13:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024