Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301668 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 2 with 1350 viewslondonlisa2001

The irony of Johnson removing the whip from Churchill’s Grandson this week will, I’m sure, not be lost on many.

They seem rather over confident that some of these MPs won’t stand as independents and get in in favour of whoever the Tories put up as the official candidate.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:49 - Sep 2 with 1336 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

I'm sue EU would really listen before saying "no", "non" et al. May voted to Remain. Backstop is the way EU keep us tied in forever, where only they can unilaterally let UK go...

The greatest, most effective, least costliest arrangement ever could be devised and EU would still reject it - not in their interests to agree,

But the point is blueY, NO OTHER ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN PROPOSED.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 2 with 1329 viewslondonlisa2001

This is excellent:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/09/ivan-rogers-the-realities-of-a-no-deal-bre
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 2 with 1329 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Suckers

Interesting read that. And Brexiteers continue to think that they’re fighting the elite. As you say - suckers.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:09 - Sep 2 with 1306 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 2 by longlostjack

Interesting read that. And Brexiteers continue to think that they’re fighting the elite. As you say - suckers.

Phew, maybe we should get someone called "Fun-sponge" who took a mental health break from twitter to be PM then...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:11 - Sep 2 with 1300 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:49 - Sep 2 by Batterseajack

But the point is blueY, NO OTHER ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN PROPOSED.

That we know about. Still plenty of time.

The point is still, NO OTHER ARRANGEMENT WOULD BE AGREED BY EU BECAUSE THEN WE GET STUCK IN BACKSTOP WITH NO WAY OF LEAVING.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Sep 2 with 1298 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:09 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Phew, maybe we should get someone called "Fun-sponge" who took a mental health break from twitter to be PM then...

We are so lucky to be protected by John major, Tony Blair and fun sponge. Where would we be without them?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Sep 2 with 1298 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

This is excellent:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/09/ivan-rogers-the-realities-of-a-no-deal-bre

Civil servants, who needs 'em?
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 14:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:16 - Sep 2 with 1289 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Sep 2 by Highjack

We are so lucky to be protected by John major, Tony Blair and fun sponge. Where would we be without them?

Intellectual heavyweights there.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:24 - Sep 2 with 1279 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

This is excellent:

Yes it is. His short book 9 Lessons in Brexit is well worth a read too. He puts a lot of the ongoing nonsense into perspective.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:48 - Sep 2 with 1241 viewsexiledclaseboy

Johnson’s got himself a cute new rescue dog, pictures of which are now splashed all over the news sites. I’m sure the timing is purely coincidental.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:58 - Sep 2 with 1227 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:48 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Johnson’s got himself a cute new rescue dog, pictures of which are now splashed all over the news sites. I’m sure the timing is purely coincidental.

Welsh farmer abandoned it.

More reason to leave and fvck their subsidies.

But being more serious, the dog was announced a few weeks ago, from memory.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Sep 2 with 1224 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 2 by longlostjack

Yes suckers, great word.

From Cool Britannia to Fool Britannia.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:04 - Sep 2 with 1215 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:48 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:18 - Sep 2 with 1202 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:11 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

That we know about. Still plenty of time.

The point is still, NO OTHER ARRANGEMENT WOULD BE AGREED BY EU BECAUSE THEN WE GET STUCK IN BACKSTOP WITH NO WAY OF LEAVING.

How do you know that when it hasn't been tested?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 2 with 1196 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:18 - Sep 2 by Batterseajack

How do you know that when it hasn't been tested?

EU refused to time gate the backstop. What does that tell you?

Once into backstop, never leave. EU won't allow us. We cannot unilaterally leave, can only leave with EU's permission.

The backstop is so loaded in EU's favour it's ridiculous to think they'd let us leave it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:21 - Sep 2 with 1193 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:16 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Intellectual heavyweights there.

That's a bit like Cyril Smith calling Jan Molby a fat bastard.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:23 - Sep 2 with 1186 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Once into backstop, never leave. EU won't allow us. We cannot unilaterally leave, can only leave with EU's permission.

The backstop is so loaded in EU's favour it's ridiculous to think they'd let us leave it.

"EU refused to time gate the backstop. What does that tell you?"

It tells me that with a "time gate" it wouldn't be a fücking backstop...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Sep 2 with 1179 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

So what is the alternative to the backstop? We need a solution here, asking for a friend.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Sep 2 with 1173 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Sep 1 by Jango

I thought it was leave voters who were the Nazi scum.

That so called remainer who said leavers should be gassed looked a bit Gammony to me. I smell a rat...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:29 - Sep 2 with 1166 viewsBatterseajack

Jango spreading misinformation again...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:31 - Sep 2 with 1162 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:29 - Sep 2 by Batterseajack

Jango spreading misinformation again...

What a surprise.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:34 - Sep 2 with 1156 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:23 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

"EU refused to time gate the backstop. What does that tell you?"

It tells me that with a "time gate" it wouldn't be a fücking backstop...

So in the event talks break down terminally, no way of leaving...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:35 - Sep 2 with 1153 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Sep 2 by Batterseajack

So what is the alternative to the backstop? We need a solution here, asking for a friend.

There have been a few ideas floating around. Better minds than mine can work that out.

As I said, even the greatest idea ever would be rejected by EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:42 - Sep 2 with 1147 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:34 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

So in the event talks break down terminally, no way of leaving...

PM me your address and I'll send you a coconut.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024