Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301583 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Sep 2 with 1170 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

The other remarkable thing about it is that he can’t call one and no one’s challenging it.

I did.

He’ll get the numbers I think as long as it’s pre Brexit which is clearly what he’s going for. It’ll be very hard for labour to vote against it given they’ve been calling for it since the last one.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Sep 2 with 1137 viewsexiledclaseboy

Actually what’s really remarkable is the public pledge to break the law and not seek an extension even if the law demands he does. He’d rather dissolve Parliament before it gets royal assent and have an election. I wonder if the Tory rebels will hold their nerve tomorrow.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Sep 2 with 1130 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

I did.

He’ll get the numbers I think as long as it’s pre Brexit which is clearly what he’s going for. It’ll be very hard for labour to vote against it given they’ve been calling for it since the last one.

If I was advising Labour, I’d tell them to reject it. Stuff him. Make him be the one that deals with this stupid mess.

Mind you, if I was advising him, I’d tell him that his manifesto won’t allow him to be all things to all people, so either he’ll lose votes to the brexit party or to the libdems, which doesn’t show in polling at present as many conservative voters believe he’ll only leave with a deal.

Plus I’d tell him that a voter in Swansea East saying they’d vote conservative and actually doing so are two very different things.

Bring it on. A hung parliament with the LibDems / SNP / Plaid holding the power is great.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Sep 2 with 1123 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Actually what’s really remarkable is the public pledge to break the law and not seek an extension even if the law demands he does. He’d rather dissolve Parliament before it gets royal assent and have an election. I wonder if the Tory rebels will hold their nerve tomorrow.

Half of me hopes they don’t. Ok you dissembling fat streak of shit, get the deal on 17th, but if not, it’s all on you. At the moment Cummings is jerking everyone to his tune. It’s getting on my wick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Sep 2 with 1115 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Peston says 12-16 will. Don’t know how many Labour will vote with Johnson (obviously Hoey).

I suspect many of them are thinking sod it at this point.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:14 - Sep 2 with 1097 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Peston says 12-16 will. Don’t know how many Labour will vote with Johnson (obviously Hoey).

I suspect many of them are thinking sod it at this point.

I can’t imagine many Labour (Hoey aside) voting with the government.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Sep 2 with 1095 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Do you know any authors or artists that are actually alive and well?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Sep 2 with 1092 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

If I was advising Labour, I’d tell them to reject it. Stuff him. Make him be the one that deals with this stupid mess.

Mind you, if I was advising him, I’d tell him that his manifesto won’t allow him to be all things to all people, so either he’ll lose votes to the brexit party or to the libdems, which doesn’t show in polling at present as many conservative voters believe he’ll only leave with a deal.

Plus I’d tell him that a voter in Swansea East saying they’d vote conservative and actually doing so are two very different things.

Bring it on. A hung parliament with the LibDems / SNP / Plaid holding the power is great.

But in a hung parliament, Boris would still be Prime Minister right?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 2 with 1090 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

Depends which way it hangs.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Sep 2 with 1082 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

Why?

It’s not set in stone by the way that he’ll win Uxbridge.

Now that would be funny.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Sep 2 with 1077 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:14 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

I can’t imagine many Labour (Hoey aside) voting with the government.

Skinner probably would.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Sep 2 with 1070 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Why?

It’s not set in stone by the way that he’ll win Uxbridge.

Now that would be funny.

I don't know why, that's why I was asking haha. Haven't got a clue what's going on tbh

I just want these tory fuks out.

I thought it was a hung parliament last time no?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Sep 2 with 1066 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Depends which way it hangs.

They are being hugely complacent though.

A small swing to LibDem sees him lose 12 seat. Davidson going loses perhaps 9 or 10.

Where does he get that 22 seats from? It’s not that straightforward. And he doesn’t have a majority to start with. And the DUP seats are seemingly fragile as well according to NI reports.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Sep 2 with 1066 viewsrockinjk

Corbyn would be a fool to fall into the trap of agreeing to a GE

But this is Corbyn we’re talking about.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 2 with 1055 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

He’s playing a blinder. Eventually his plan will be revealed and he’ll rise to rule the galaxy like palpatine and we’ll all realise that everything that has happened has been his design.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 2 with 1055 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

He’d be stupid to do it before the law ruling out no deal is passed. Which is why Johnson will probably ask the commons to approve the election before that law is done.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Sep 2 with 1042 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 2 by Highjack

He’s playing a blinder. Eventually his plan will be revealed and he’ll rise to rule the galaxy like palpatine and we’ll all realise that everything that has happened has been his design.

True. One day I’m sure I will marvel at the genius of the absolute boy
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Sep 2 with 1038 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

He’d be stupid to do it before the law ruling out no deal is passed. Which is why Johnson will probably ask the commons to approve the election before that law is done.

You know this stuff what’s the point of the extension?

I’m obviously on their side but I don’t want a delay to this nonsense
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Sep 2 with 1038 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyway everyone is missing what’s really important in all this. We’ll be having an election on a MONDAY. ON. A. MONDAY. FFS. NOT A THURSDAY.

Am I I the only one who’s head this is twisting?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Sep 2 with 1034 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Plus if Labour vote for it they can’t stop the date being changed until after 31st.

Let him do it though. Sod it. Let the chaos ensue and see who’s laughing then. And who’s laughing when we go back to the EU in 6 months and sign the WA to get a trade deal. Morons. The whole lot of them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Sep 2 with 1033 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

You know this stuff what’s the point of the extension?

I’m obviously on their side but I don’t want a delay to this nonsense

To avoid leaving with no deal. I’d have thought that was obvious. You know this stuff as well as I do.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Sep 2 with 1031 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Anyway everyone is missing what’s really important in all this. We’ll be having an election on a MONDAY. ON. A. MONDAY. FFS. NOT A THURSDAY.

Am I I the only one who’s head this is twisting?

Beth Rigby is reporting Thursday 17th.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Sep 2 with 1031 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

To avoid leaving with no deal. I’d have thought that was obvious. You know this stuff as well as I do.

But surely that’s just delaying no deal

There must be an over riding objective surely
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Sep 2 with 1027 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Plus if Labour vote for it they can’t stop the date being changed until after 31st.

Let him do it though. Sod it. Let the chaos ensue and see who’s laughing then. And who’s laughing when we go back to the EU in 6 months and sign the WA to get a trade deal. Morons. The whole lot of them.

I’m gonna stick my neck out here and say that not even Johnson will change the election date after he’s persuaded two thirds of MPs to agree to it on the basis of it being another date.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Sep 2 with 1025 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

That’s very likely but they’ll want their pound of flesh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024