Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301210 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Sep 2 with 1325 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

The cross party bill, in Hilary Benn’s words (no idea how to embed a tweet):

2/8 The purpose of the Bill is to ensure that the UK does not leave the European Union on the 31 October without an agreement, unless Parliaments consents.

3/8 The Bill gives the Government time either to reach a new agreement with the European Union at the European Council meeting next month or to seek Parliament’s specific consent to leave the EU without a deal.

4/8 If neither of these two conditions have been met, however, by 19th October — ie the day after the European Council meeting concludes — then the Prime Minister must send a letter to the President of the European Council requesting an Article 50 extension until 31 January 2020.

5/8 The form of the letter is set out in a schedule to the Bill. If the European Council agrees to an extension to the 31 January 2020, then the Prime Minister must immediately accept that extension.

6/8 If the European Council proposes an extension to a different date then the Prime Minister must accept that extension within two days, unless the House of Commons rejects it.

So this bill is like a new law on the matter?

ANd Boris has just said that he will not ask for an extension, so will be going against the bill.
What happens to him if he does that?

Apologies for my ignorance, but I am trying to get my thick head around all this.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 2 with 1318 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Sep 2 by Highjack

Why would we want to be part of an organisation who “demand their pound of flesh” in the first place?

Because we’re negotiating from some strength at moment, we are still a member

Once out, there’s no incentive for them to be nice to us. It’s basic negotiation, we have a lot of favourable terms e.g. rebate

Why wouldn’t they look at this? We would in their position.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 2 with 1316 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

So this bill is like a new law on the matter?

ANd Boris has just said that he will not ask for an extension, so will be going against the bill.
What happens to him if he does that?

Apologies for my ignorance, but I am trying to get my thick head around all this.

It’s a proposed new law. If parliament passes it, then it’ll become law. Johnson can’t ignore it if it does become law which is why it looks like he’ll try to engineer an election before it gets a chance to.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 2 with 1316 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Well yes. They won’t give us a trade deal without the withdrawal agreement. They’ve said so any number of times.and neither should they. Attempting to renege on our commitments is a bloody disgrace.

And what commitment is that?

Parliament rejected the WA.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Sep 2 with 1307 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:01 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

And unsurprisingly the right wing press and Brexiteers are cutting off the last few words of that and screaming blue murders...

The lies just continue.

The lying really gets me down

It’s outrageous the levels they’ll go to at times
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Sep 2 with 1281 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

The lying really gets me down

It’s outrageous the levels they’ll go to at times

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Sep 2 with 1276 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Sep 2 by Flashberryjack

Yeah I get it mate, lying doesn’t matter to you as long as you get your way
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Sep 2 with 1268 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

Yeah I get it mate, lying doesn’t matter to you as long as you get your way

Do me favour mate...they're all f*cking liars.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Sep 2 with 1251 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Sep 2 by Flashberryjack

Do me favour mate...they're all f*cking liars.

The right wing press and leadership have a doctorate in the subject
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Sep 2 with 1237 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:28 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

The right wing press and leadership have a doctorate in the subject

Open the other eye mun.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Sep 2 with 1231 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Sep 2 by Flashberryjack

Open the other eye mun.

Mate I’ve voted Tory in the past, I’m not some looney left idiot I use to agree with much of what they said!!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Sep 2 with 1223 viewsbluey_the_blue

Don't see the Remoaners bill passing.

One of the clauses relates to the extension date - will be whatever date EU decides.

EU decide a date in 2050, this bill binds PM to it.

People can see what this bill is - Remain by any means necessary.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 2 with 1218 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

One of the clauses relates to the extension date - will be whatever date EU decides.

No it doesn’t. Read the fecking thing before pontificating.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Sep 2 with 1218 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Those combining their efforts to pass the law have different objectives in that respect. The prime directive is to avoid no deal. No one has a plan for what happens after that, least of all the government.

Rubbish. I’ve got my Ladybird Book of Wild Camping and Rick Stein’s 101 Badger Recipes. Plans are well under way here!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Sep 2 with 1218 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

And what commitment is that?

Parliament rejected the WA.

The commitment we made when we agreed to the sums of money in the first place as part of the budget and our share of it. The WA just gives an agreed settlement figure.

So for example, you have a player with a contract with 2 years left to run, £20k per week. He wants to leave, you want him to leave, you agree to a settlement - he can go elsewhere, but you only pay him £1m. If he then decided to reject that settlement, you still owe him £20k a week for the rest of the 2 years. The rejection of the settlement doesn’t absolve you from the amount owed.

Does it Bluey?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Sep 2 with 1216 viewsrockinjk

The obvious thing to do is revoke article 50 and ask the Brexiteers to go away and come back with a plan that actually BENEFITS the Country
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Sep 2 with 1208 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

A Brexit supporter reading the detail? Come on mate

Talk about an optimist
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:42 - Sep 2 with 1206 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

And there we go. As I pointed out the right wing and Brexiteers are already lying about it. Guess who believes them.

Ffs. This is a complete joke. It’s pathetic. Adults believing this sort of propaganda crap.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 2 with 1199 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:42 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

And there we go. As I pointed out the right wing and Brexiteers are already lying about it. Guess who believes them.

Ffs. This is a complete joke. It’s pathetic. Adults believing this sort of propaganda crap.

I’m about to read nineteen eighty-four for the third time

It feels relevant right now
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 20:43]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 2 with 1196 viewsWarwickHunt

Aye aye - John Redwood’s had a Vulcanade.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Sep 2 with 1191 viewsexiledclaseboy

And he’s also ignoring the fact that the bill was jointly drafted by the Labour and Tory “remoaners”.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Sep 2 with 1188 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

The commitment we made when we agreed to the sums of money in the first place as part of the budget and our share of it. The WA just gives an agreed settlement figure.

So for example, you have a player with a contract with 2 years left to run, £20k per week. He wants to leave, you want him to leave, you agree to a settlement - he can go elsewhere, but you only pay him £1m. If he then decided to reject that settlement, you still owe him £20k a week for the rest of the 2 years. The rejection of the settlement doesn’t absolve you from the amount owed.

Does it Bluey?

For the rest of the two years being the operative phrase, Lisa.

39bn was the figure listed - funnily enough, down from the vaunted 100bn. Since the date 39bn was given, we've been continuing to pay in. The figure is lower at this point in time given spending commitments were up to, I seem to recall 2021?

The WA gives a figure at a point in time. If that isn't adjusted downwards to reflect payments since, fvck EU.

The other issue nobody seems to really care about is that EU has assets. Assets paid for in part by UK contributions. UK entitled to their share of the assets, since it's a divorce.
Seems EU are very quiet on that point for some strange reason.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Sep 2 with 1176 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

Mate I’ve voted Tory in the past, I’m not some looney left idiot I use to agree with much of what they said!!

And I've never voted Tory in my life, but I know I will never vote Labour again, not whilst those f*cking idiots Corbyn, Abbott and Lammy have anything to do with them.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Sep 2 with 1171 viewsexiledclaseboy

And guess what guido is saying. It’s so predictable it’s funny.

https://order-order.com/

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Sep 2 with 1166 viewsjackrmee

If so many so called adults didn't believe the crap, maybe governments would be more honest and maybe we'd have a decent Prime Minister. People are mugs and believe anything that's written in the paper or they see on TV.
It's mad that politicians can actually get away with it though.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024