Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301834 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 2 with 1224 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

No it doesn’t. Read the fecking thing before pontificating.

Read section 3. Duties in connection with Article 50 extension, points 1 and 2.

1 - If extension to 31st Jan 2020, PM must immediately notify President of EU council that UK accepts.

2 - If extension to any other date, PM must inform President of EU council that UK accepts within either 2 days on EU decision or end of 30th Oct 2019, whichever is sooner.

So, yeah. EU offer extension to 2079, must accept...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Sep 2 with 1214 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Read section 3. Duties in connection with Article 50 extension, points 1 and 2.

1 - If extension to 31st Jan 2020, PM must immediately notify President of EU council that UK accepts.

2 - If extension to any other date, PM must inform President of EU council that UK accepts within either 2 days on EU decision or end of 30th Oct 2019, whichever is sooner.

So, yeah. EU offer extension to 2079, must accept...

I’ve read the whole thing mate. You clearly haven’t. Do you want to have a go and the try again?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Sep 2 with 1211 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve read the whole thing mate. You clearly haven’t. Do you want to have a go and the try again?

So your interpretation of those clauses is what precisely?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Sep 2 with 1208 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

For the rest of the two years being the operative phrase, Lisa.

39bn was the figure listed - funnily enough, down from the vaunted 100bn. Since the date 39bn was given, we've been continuing to pay in. The figure is lower at this point in time given spending commitments were up to, I seem to recall 2021?

The WA gives a figure at a point in time. If that isn't adjusted downwards to reflect payments since, fvck EU.

The other issue nobody seems to really care about is that EU has assets. Assets paid for in part by UK contributions. UK entitled to their share of the assets, since it's a divorce.
Seems EU are very quiet on that point for some strange reason.

Ffs.

Sterling has also tanked (and the amount is in Euros). And Farage wasn’t still supposed to be building up his pension pot.

£39bn was the estimate - the actual number is made up of a series of calculations adjusted to actual each year. It won’t be £39bn in practice. At present the calculation is £33bn if we leave 31 October because we’ve paid more in by staying longer *the total amount to the end 2020 is the same but we’ve paid some on account now).

The assets have been taken into consideration. There are separate calculations for that which are being reimbursed. The EU are quiet because that’s been agreed and, being non political, isn’t being spoken about by idiots. Why don’t you educate yourself before lying about all this.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Sep 2 with 1207 viewsrockinjk

It’s far more likely the EU will tell us where to stick it

I’m amazed how tolerant they are
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Sep 2 with 1199 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

So your interpretation of those clauses is what precisely?

Try reading the next clause. The one guido didn’t highlight.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Sep 2 with 1196 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Ffs.

Sterling has also tanked (and the amount is in Euros). And Farage wasn’t still supposed to be building up his pension pot.

£39bn was the estimate - the actual number is made up of a series of calculations adjusted to actual each year. It won’t be £39bn in practice. At present the calculation is £33bn if we leave 31 October because we’ve paid more in by staying longer *the total amount to the end 2020 is the same but we’ve paid some on account now).

The assets have been taken into consideration. There are separate calculations for that which are being reimbursed. The EU are quiet because that’s been agreed and, being non political, isn’t being spoken about by idiots. Why don’t you educate yourself before lying about all this.

Hypothetically can you imagine what would happen if we reneged on paying the 30bn

That would make us a pariah, the EU would demand that amount to even consider talking and we would have a reputation for not paying our debts

Ffs why does this basic stuff need to be said
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Sep 2 with 1195 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

And guess what guido is saying. It’s so predictable it’s funny.

https://order-order.com/

He doesn’t get all his news from guido. Do keep up.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Sep 2 with 1175 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Try reading the next clause. The one guido didn’t highlight.

Section 3 is pointless, ffs.

I mean, do you think those voting to get that bill through are magically going to vote down an extension approval motion? Seriously?

"Yeah, we're going to vote to force PM to seek extension for any date but we're going to vote against the extenson being implemented?"

Not really realistic, is it?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Sep 2 with 1170 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

Hypothetically can you imagine what would happen if we reneged on paying the 30bn

That would make us a pariah, the EU would demand that amount to even consider talking and we would have a reputation for not paying our debts

Ffs why does this basic stuff need to be said

Yes. Sterling would be hit. UK gilts would have to be issued with a higher interest rate increasing the deficit and therefore national debt substantially. No country would trust us in trade negotiations. We couldn’t trade with our largest trading partner without catastrophic tariffs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 2 with 1158 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

He doesn’t get all his news from guido. Do keep up.

As pointed out, section 3 is meaningless.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 2 with 1153 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

I mean, do you think those voting to get that bill through are magically going to vote down an extension approval motion? Seriously?

"Yeah, we're going to vote to force PM to seek extension for any date but we're going to vote against the extenson being implemented?"

How can a clause which mandates the sovereign parliament of the UK having to approve an extension to any other date than 31 January 2020 be pointless? It puts the decision in the hands of the House of Commons. What are you talking about? You hadn’t read it and clearly don’t understand it.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 21:02]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 2 with 1153 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Yes. Sterling would be hit. UK gilts would have to be issued with a higher interest rate increasing the deficit and therefore national debt substantially. No country would trust us in trade negotiations. We couldn’t trade with our largest trading partner without catastrophic tariffs.

So even if 39bn is an incorrect figure, pay it because we'd be fvcked in the arse otherwise.

Bravo.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 2 with 1150 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Oh for God’s sake.Bluey.

It says the date is controlled by parliament. We are in a parliamentary democracy. The EU can’t control the date. They can propose one. If we reject it, we negotiate about a date.

It’s there to stop Johnson turning down a date by himself like the little dictator he’s become. Because no one trusts him anymore.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:04 - Sep 2 with 1142 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

So even if 39bn is an incorrect figure, pay it because we'd be fvcked in the arse otherwise.

Bravo.

I’ve already explained how it’s calculated in my previous response to you a minute or so ago.

It’s our calculation. And it’s currently £33bn.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:04 - Sep 2 with 1139 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Correct and overnight to quote Johnson 30bn would be chicken feed
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Sep 2 with 1136 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

How can a clause which mandates the sovereign parliament of the UK having to approve an extension to any other date than 31 January 2020 be pointless? It puts the decision in the hands of the House of Commons. What are you talking about? You hadn’t read it and clearly don’t understand it.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 21:02]

Again, those people voting for that bill want us to Remain. It's a meaningless sop as well you know.

Playing your game, assuming HoC then vote against extension to 2079 - what then? What happens then? Leave with no deal?

It's a farcical bill.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Sep 2 with 1129 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Oh for God’s sake.Bluey.

It says the date is controlled by parliament. We are in a parliamentary democracy. The EU can’t control the date. They can propose one. If we reject it, we negotiate about a date.

It’s there to stop Johnson turning down a date by himself like the little dictator he’s become. Because no one trusts him anymore.

Negotiate about a date?

Yeah because negotiations have gone so fvckin well so far, eh?

What happens when those negotiations about an extension date fall flat?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Sep 2 with 1116 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Again, those people voting for that bill want us to Remain. It's a meaningless sop as well you know.

Playing your game, assuming HoC then vote against extension to 2079 - what then? What happens then? Leave with no deal?

It's a farcical bill.

Why on earth would I indulge your nonsense about 2079? The whole of the Commons will vote, Bluey. Not just the cross party remainers who have drafted this bill. There’s nothing farcical about it. It’s an entirely reasonable piece of legislation which rules out a PM leaving with no deal without recourse to the elected parliament and puts that elected parliament firmly in control of when to accept or not accept that extension if its different to 31 January next year. It’s the fact that it’s so reasonable that is clearly scaring you so much and also scaring Johnson enough to try and engineer an election to stop it becoming law.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Sep 2 with 1115 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Plus if Labour vote for it they can’t stop the date being changed until after 31st.

Let him do it though. Sod it. Let the chaos ensue and see who’s laughing then. And who’s laughing when we go back to the EU in 6 months and sign the WA to get a trade deal. Morons. The whole lot of them.

Part of me says the same. Let him deal with the consequences to put the Project Fear nonsense to bed once and for all. The other part of me says that a lot of people will suffer, he’ll blame EU intransigence for the chaos and the very worst of English nationalism will raise it’s ugly head.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 21:17]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Sep 2 with 1104 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Sep 2 by longlostjack

Part of me says the same. Let him deal with the consequences to put the Project Fear nonsense to bed once and for all. The other part of me says that a lot of people will suffer, he’ll blame EU intransigence for the chaos and the very worst of English nationalism will raise it’s ugly head.

The politicians and their mates won't suffer

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Sep 2 with 1103 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Why on earth would I indulge your nonsense about 2079? The whole of the Commons will vote, Bluey. Not just the cross party remainers who have drafted this bill. There’s nothing farcical about it. It’s an entirely reasonable piece of legislation which rules out a PM leaving with no deal without recourse to the elected parliament and puts that elected parliament firmly in control of when to accept or not accept that extension if its different to 31 January next year. It’s the fact that it’s so reasonable that is clearly scaring you so much and also scaring Johnson enough to try and engineer an election to stop it becoming law.

Again, HoC reject EU extension date ( unlikely scenario ).

Tell us what happens then.

Those voting for that bill with vote for any extension EU give.

It's stealth remain as well you know.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Sep 2 with 1096 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Sep 2 by longlostjack

I’m now convinced nothing will shake the Brexit supporters from their mindset

In a word we’re fcked
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Sep 2 with 1062 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

If a majority of parliament wanted to remain, (which they don’t, they just want to stop no deal), they’d revoke.

And there would be nothing you could do about it. Nothing.

Same as there’s nothing I can do about it if they just leave with no deal.

We live in a parliamentary democracy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Sep 2 with 1061 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Stop telling me what I know, Bluey ffs.

That bill becomes law, the PM asks for an extension until 31 January 2020. The EU says yes, job done. The EU offers a different date, the Commons has the final say on whether to accept that date. You know what else it does, it specifically provides for leaving without a deal if parliament approves it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024