Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301334 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:42 - Sep 3 with 1806 viewsGwyn737

Interesting soundbite from the more moderate conservative MPs.

“I voted for the WA 3 times and now I’m being accused of stopping Brexit”.

Maybe I’m being overly optimistic but I hope that they stand by their principles after looking at BJ, JRM and Cummings and thinking that that can’t be the right side!

Oh, and Pikey, you’re a mean individual .
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:47 - Sep 3 with 1701 viewsWingstandwood

General election in a few weeks? Just seen this, interesting.

Steven Swinford
‏
Verified account

@Steven_Swinford
Follow Follow @Steven_Swinford
More
Philip Hammond says Jeremy Corbyn made a private commitment not to vote for a general election until legislation to block no deal is locked down

‘I hope he will honour that pledge’

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:55 - Sep 3 with 1675 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:47 - Sep 3 by Wingstandwood

General election in a few weeks? Just seen this, interesting.

Steven Swinford
‏
Verified account

@Steven_Swinford
Follow Follow @Steven_Swinford
More
Philip Hammond says Jeremy Corbyn made a private commitment not to vote for a general election until legislation to block no deal is locked down

‘I hope he will honour that pledge’

Corbyn has being saying that for a few days now,

No deal ruled out first. Then election, not the other way round. Which makes complete sense given no one can trust Johnson as he is lying every time he opens his mouth.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Sep 3 with 1647 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Sep 3 by sherpajacob

People of Swansea East, has the brexit party manifesto persuaded you?

I’m not from Swansea east but given what’s gone on the last 2 years, do you really think people give a sh*t about what’s in the party manifesto’s at the moment?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 3 with 1647 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Sep 3 by sherpajacob

People of Swansea East, has the brexit party manifesto persuaded you?

I’m not from Swansea east but given what’s gone on the last 2 years, do you really think people give a sh*t about what’s in the party manifesto’s regarding Brexit, at the moment?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Sep 3 with 1628 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 3 by Jango

I’m not from Swansea east but given what’s gone on the last 2 years, do you really think people give a sh*t about what’s in the party manifesto’s regarding Brexit, at the moment?

Well they should, to do so otherwise shows complete and utter stupidity.

Never mind even more cuts to education, health and public services, losing your job and paying more for food etc... we have our precious Brexit innit that will save us.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:45 - Sep 3 with 1614 viewsKerouac

Shouldn't these 'Remainers' be spending less time on the internet moaning about democracy and more time on building their bunkers, stockpiling food and medicine.
W*ankers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Sep 3 with 1607 viewswaynekerr55

The comments on the main BBC website

"811. Posted by Clive Nicholas on
Just now
26. Posted by PicadillyCircus on
4 hours ago
I don’t understand why legal action is not being taken against the speaker John Bercow for failing to be imperial ...

---

...and those of us who wonder about the overall intelligence of the 'great British public' when discussing political issues such as these will, well, just continue to wonder, whilst guffawing hard and loudly as we do so."
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 13:48]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Sep 3 with 1596 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Sep 3 by waynekerr55

The comments on the main BBC website

"811. Posted by Clive Nicholas on
Just now
26. Posted by PicadillyCircus on
4 hours ago
I don’t understand why legal action is not being taken against the speaker John Bercow for failing to be imperial ...

---

...and those of us who wonder about the overall intelligence of the 'great British public' when discussing political issues such as these will, well, just continue to wonder, whilst guffawing hard and loudly as we do so."
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 13:48]

😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:54 - Sep 3 with 1589 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Sep 3 by WarwickHunt

😂😂😂

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:11 - Sep 3 with 1528 viewsWingstandwood

Parliament, Boris Johnson to appear at soon.

Schedule (All timings are approximate):
1430 Commons returns
1530 Boris Johnson to issue statement on the G7, Brexit and Education
1730 Gove updates Commons on his no-deal preparations
1830 Standing Order 24 for an emergency debate on no deal to be issued
2130 Vote expected

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Sep 3 with 1495 viewsNeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:55 - Sep 3 with 1471 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Sep 3 by NeathJack

Bloody heck. He's quit before over Brexit of course, but not actually crossed the floor. Who's next I wonder?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:25 - Sep 3 with 1433 viewssherpajacob

Johnson is unravelling before our eyes.

You can see why he wants to prorogue.

Members on both sides asking when he will produce his singing horse. He replies that good progress is being made with the horse.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Sep 3 with 1428 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:25 - Sep 3 by sherpajacob

Johnson is unravelling before our eyes.

You can see why he wants to prorogue.

Members on both sides asking when he will produce his singing horse. He replies that good progress is being made with the horse.

Watching him, it does appear that the bluster is faltering. He’s always been awful when the bluster doesn’t work (the Andrew Neil interview was an example) because there’s no real substance. He doesn’t actually believe that leaving is the best thing to do, let alone without a deal.

Interesting to see May sitting next to Clarke. God, it’d be funny if she voted against the government tonight, same as Johnson did to her. While showing her middle finger to Rees Mogg.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:42 - Sep 3 with 1370 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

Watching him, it does appear that the bluster is faltering. He’s always been awful when the bluster doesn’t work (the Andrew Neil interview was an example) because there’s no real substance. He doesn’t actually believe that leaving is the best thing to do, let alone without a deal.

Interesting to see May sitting next to Clarke. God, it’d be funny if she voted against the government tonight, same as Johnson did to her. While showing her middle finger to Rees Mogg.

I'd rather she ram a condom - wrapped dildo rammed into his eye by her, but that's unlikely.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:48 - Sep 3 with 1354 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

Agree, Gove is a far better orator. Better at thinking on his feet too.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Sep 3 with 1327 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Sep 3 by NeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Sep 3 with 1318 viewssherpajacob

Fair play to Corbyn, the most useless labour leader in memory and the worst leader of the opposition since Iain Duncan Smith.

Yet he's still seen off two tory PM's and the 3rd is on the way.

Does he get to keep the match ball?

Arf.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Sep 3 with 1284 viewsmonmouth

Am I reading this right? Labour now saying they won’t back a snap election and will stew in his own juice and his own mess. F*ck me this could get really good.

Johnson is already falling apart quicker than Leeds in April. He’s going to dissolve into a gibbering puddle of blubber shortly if this all goes as planned. Even if he was to win the vote now (looks impossible, but even if) he’s f*cked as his plan always was that he’d be stopped.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Sep 3 with 1283 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Quite enjoying the SNP pro Europe anti UK approach, sums it all up nicely.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Sep 3 with 1279 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Sep 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Quite enjoying the SNP pro Europe anti UK approach, sums it all up nicely.

"We want our FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM, don't want to be part of a union, well apart from that union..."

Forget Schrodinger, it's Sturgeon's cat.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Sep 3 with 1247 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Sep 3 by monmouth

Am I reading this right? Labour now saying they won’t back a snap election and will stew in his own juice and his own mess. F*ck me this could get really good.

Johnson is already falling apart quicker than Leeds in April. He’s going to dissolve into a gibbering puddle of blubber shortly if this all goes as planned. Even if he was to win the vote now (looks impossible, but even if) he’s f*cked as his plan always was that he’d be stopped.

They may try another route to an election because they won’t get the two thirds. They can (apparently) attempt to pass a one line bill effectively suspending the FTAP and mandating an election on XX date. That only needs a simple majority. I doubt they’d get that either mind seeing as the government now effectively has a major around minus 20 and is completely illegitimate.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 19:25]

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 3 with 1236 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

They may try another route to an election because they won’t get the two thirds. They can (apparently) attempt to pass a one line bill effectively suspending the FTAP and mandating an election on XX date. That only needs a simple majority. I doubt they’d get that either mind seeing as the government now effectively has a major around minus 20 and is completely illegitimate.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 19:25]

Ken Clarke on fire!

Skewered the haunted pencil on LBC

And Grieve
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 19:26]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 3 with 1231 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Sep 3 by Jango

Suck it up etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024