Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301797 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Sep 3 with 1393 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:30 - Sep 3 by sherpajacob

Fair play to Corbyn, the most useless labour leader in memory and the worst leader of the opposition since Iain Duncan Smith.

Yet he's still seen off two tory PM's and the 3rd is on the way.

Does he get to keep the match ball?

Arf.

You can't say "Arf" mun

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Sep 3 with 1393 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Sep 2 by Banosswan

Omg! I completely misread him.

As is always the case with the European question

It is not party political

Yet the Far right like to paint it as a lefty thing to be pro EU. That’s the trick

My politics are Ken Clarke, Rory Stewart but I can’t see myself voting Tory ever again
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Sep 3 with 1387 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 3 by waynekerr55

Ken Clarke on fire!

Skewered the haunted pencil on LBC

And Grieve
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 19:26]

To beat a bully you have to fight fire with fire

It seems like FINALLY remainers are starting to realise to beat these fascists you have to face them down
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Sep 3 with 1361 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 3 by waynekerr55

Ken Clarke on fire!

Skewered the haunted pencil on LBC

And Grieve
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 19:26]

Clarke made a brilliant speech in the HoC today.

Eviscerated Boris who appears to be drowning.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:35 - Sep 3 with 1352 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Sep 3 by rockinjk

To beat a bully you have to fight fire with fire

It seems like FINALLY remainers are starting to realise to beat these fascists you have to face them down

You do realise if this bill passes tomorrow we are just potentially back to where we were in March. We’re not really seeing anything new.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:35 - Sep 3 with 1357 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Sep 3 by WarwickHunt

I’d love to see this charlatan become shortest serving PM

The problem is we have Corbyn as opposition leader....
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Sep 3 with 1352 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:35 - Sep 3 by Jango

You do realise if this bill passes tomorrow we are just potentially back to where we were in March. We’re not really seeing anything new.

No I thought that, but it changes arithmetic and more likely that something will actually come of this extension
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Sep 3 with 1346 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Sep 3 by WarwickHunt

Ye brilliant. Repeated the exact same thing he’s been saying for months. A bit like you really.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Sep 3 with 1350 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:35 - Sep 3 by Jango

That’s the spirit, Jang. Keep your pecker up old son. Have a word with Bluey and Kerouac will you. They’re not coping well with this.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Sep 3 with 1345 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Sep 3 by rockinjk

No I thought that, but it changes arithmetic and more likely that something will actually come of this extension

What do you envisage coming from a further extension?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Sep 3 with 1336 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

They may try another route to an election because they won’t get the two thirds. They can (apparently) attempt to pass a one line bill effectively suspending the FTAP and mandating an election on XX date. That only needs a simple majority. I doubt they’d get that either mind seeing as the government now effectively has a major around minus 20 and is completely illegitimate.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 19:25]

Plus it’s amendable,,,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Sep 3 with 1316 viewsNeathJack

Rees-Mogg being about as subtle as a sledgehammer in trying to goad the opposition into a motion of no confidence.

No dice posh boy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Sep 3 with 1309 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Sep 3 by NeathJack

Rees-Mogg being about as subtle as a sledgehammer in trying to goad the opposition into a motion of no confidence.

No dice posh boy.

He’s well over promoted.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Sep 3 with 1301 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

He’s well over promoted.

And clearly thinks one must speak very, very, very slowly zoo that the plebs think that one must be speaking with the highest authority.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:56 - Sep 3 with 1291 viewsZaxx

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Sep 3 by NeathJack

No dice posh boy.

I suppose that at least he likes the sound of his own voice, I'm not entirely sure that anyone else is particularly enamoured with his plummy tones...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 3 with 1284 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:56 - Sep 3 by Zaxx

I suppose that at least he likes the sound of his own voice, I'm not entirely sure that anyone else is particularly enamoured with his plummy tones...

He’s even pissing off the Tories apparently.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Sep 3 with 1245 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Sep 3 by bluey_the_blue

What do you envisage coming from a further extension?

An election but not at Johnson’s choosing
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 3 with 1241 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Sep 3 by waynekerr55

And clearly thinks one must speak very, very, very slowly zoo that the plebs think that one must be speaking with the highest authority.

It works with some working class people though, especially older brexit voters

“Oh isn’t he intelligent”
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 3 with 1240 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

He’s even pissing off the Tories apparently.

End of Tory party by end of week I think
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Sep 3 with 1236 viewsrockinjk

What a good idea:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyClarkson/status/1168900817371455489
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:15 - Sep 3 with 1221 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

They may try another route to an election because they won’t get the two thirds. They can (apparently) attempt to pass a one line bill effectively suspending the FTAP and mandating an election on XX date. That only needs a simple majority. I doubt they’d get that either mind seeing as the government now effectively has a major around minus 20 and is completely illegitimate.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 19:25]

If the Govt does not have a working majority, and abandon allegiances such as with the DUP, then how can they govern? If they are defeated, or, have the potential to be defeated on every bill put forward, then isn't a General Election the only way forward?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Sep 3 with 1220 viewsrockinjk

Ken Clarke speaking now

Legend
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Sep 3 with 1216 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:15 - Sep 3 by Luther27

If the Govt does not have a working majority, and abandon allegiances such as with the DUP, then how can they govern? If they are defeated, or, have the potential to be defeated on every bill put forward, then isn't a General Election the only way forward?

Yes it’s inevitable. All about the timing.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Sep 3 with 1210 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Yes it’s inevitable. All about the timing.

Interesting few days ahead. Can't believe I said that!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:29 - Sep 3 with 1175 viewsGwyn737

Ken Clarke 👏
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 20:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024