Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301123 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Sep 3 with 1291 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Sep 3 by Jango

Ye brilliant. Repeated the exact same thing he’s been saying for months. A bit like you really.

Still think no deal in October is a certainty, fûckwit?

Christ, you’re dim.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Sep 3 with 1267 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking terrorist
antisemite
Czech spy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Sep 3 with 1252 viewsexiledclaseboy

“Government chief whip Mark Spencer has started to call in declared Tory rebels to say: I’m afraid I am going to have to remove the whip from you tonight”

I wonder who’d be PM now if Theresa May had done that.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Sep 3 with 1237 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

“Government chief whip Mark Spencer has started to call in declared Tory rebels to say: I’m afraid I am going to have to remove the whip from you tonight”

Jeremy Corbyn ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 3 with 1233 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Sep 3 by Flashberryjack

Jeremy Corbyn ?

Nah. Hasn’t been an election see.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 3 with 1230 viewsNeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Sep 3 with 1217 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Nah. Hasn’t been an election see.

I Know mun.

Like a w*nk fest on here tonight innit.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Sep 3 with 1209 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Theresa May.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Sep 3 with 1200 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 3 by NeathJack

Can I just quote Bluey here and say “arf”.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 21:17]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Sep 3 with 1189 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Sep 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking terrorist
antisemite
Czech spy

If you think he’s some machiavellian genius Tom then you really are having a giraffe

He has come kicking and screaming to this position he should have been leading 18 friggin months ago

He’s sooo late to the party and he’s still hopeless no one listens to him. He’s important purely because of his block of MPs
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Sep 3 with 1176 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Makes sense doesn’t it, a deal that Brexit supporters hate and a deal remain supporters hate

If Brexit happens I want these gammons to be happy

It would be beyond soul destroying if we Brexit and they’re still unhappy!!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Sep 3 with 1172 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

"Cam"?

I stole "Arf!" off someone else, so go for it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Sep 3 with 1168 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 3 by NeathJack

Can’t put the same legislation in front of parliament in the same session unless the speaker agrees to it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Sep 3 with 1166 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Sep 3 by rockinjk

Makes sense doesn’t it, a deal that Brexit supporters hate and a deal remain supporters hate

It's so surprising Kinnock is backing May's deal.

/sarcasm
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Sep 3 with 1157 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

Can’t put the same legislation in front of parliament in the same session unless the speaker agrees to it.

He’d have to agree to accept the amendment and he won’t for the exact reason you’ve outlined. What larks.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Sep 3 with 1150 viewslondonlisa2001

I wish someone would tell Rees Mogg to bloody sit up. The lolling tw*t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Sep 3 with 1148 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

It's as if it would need proroging to start a new session, eh?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Sep 3 with 1144 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Sep 3 by bluey_the_blue

It's so surprising Kinnock is backing May's deal.

/sarcasm

I get his argument, but this deal is dead!

I’ve no issue with a compromise but a compromise would be staying in single market and leaving the politics
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Sep 3 with 1139 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

He’d have to agree to accept the amendment and he won’t for the exact reason you’ve outlined. What larks.

It’s just optics anyway. Labour MPs in leave constituencies showing how ‘brexity’ they are.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:22 - Sep 3 with 1133 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Sep 3 by rockinjk

"If Brexit happens I want these gammons to be happy"

What's a gammon ?

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Sep 3 with 1127 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Sep 3 by bluey_the_blue

It's as if it would need proroging to start a new session, eh?

A new session doesn’t start tomorrow does it.

I’ve said previously that Farage is convinced the reason they are having a new session is to vote for May’s deal. Convinced. He was apoplectic again on LBC this evening.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Sep 3 with 1114 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

I’ve said previously that Farage is convinced the reason they are having a new session is to vote for May’s deal. Convinced. He was apoplectic again on LBC this evening.

To be fair, he’s always apoplectic. He may well be right this time mind. I’m not sure Johnson has a clue what he wants. But if he tries to bring that deal again he’ll be eviscerated.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Sep 3 with 1114 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

I wish someone would tell Rees Mogg to bloody sit up. The lolling tw*t.

From Guardian...

"MPs sometimes lean back like that in the chamber because there are speakers embedded in those benches at the top, and if they are having difficulty hearing the debate, having your ear to the cushion can help."
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Sep 3 with 1111 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Sep 3 by bluey_the_blue

From Guardian...

"MPs sometimes lean back like that in the chamber because there are speakers embedded in those benches at the top, and if they are having difficulty hearing the debate, having your ear to the cushion can help."

The place is half empty and there’s little background noise. He’s just an arrogant prick.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Sep 3 with 1108 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

Indeed it doesn't.

Be amazed if HoC finally approved May's deal under any circumstances tbh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024