Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2302015 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 3 with 1456 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

There aren’t hundreds of Labour cities who voted to leave.

There are many Labour constituencies that voted to leave, but not because of Labour voters who voted, by a significant margin, to remain. Even in the so called northern leave places.

He’s finally been put on a leash. And thank God for that.

You’ll be voting for this dog on a leash come the election then ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 3 with 1456 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:40 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

21. And apparently they are having the whip withdrawn. Apparently Andrea Leadsom doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Who knew?

It’s a clown show.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Sep 3 with 1440 viewsJango

21. And apparently they are having the whip withdrawn. Apparently Andrea Leadsom doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Who knew?

So.. same time January is it?

Didn’t mean to quote you then sorry.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 22:44]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Sep 3 with 1424 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:29 - Sep 3 by bluey_the_blue

What happened between Gove and Bercow? Didn't see it - Family Guy is on - someone said Bercow involved Gove's kids?

I watched it and didn’t hear him say anything about Gove’s kids.

Gove was screaming across the chamber and Bercow said shut up, there’s a good boy. Also some bollox about a schoolmaster as far as I could make out.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:46 - Sep 3 with 1416 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

You’ll be voting for this dog on a leash come the election then ?

LibDem.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 3 with 1407 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Sep 3 by Jango

I'm not sure if that's an attempt to lighten the mood or a reference to what you posted earlier as us being in the exact same position come January (or whenever date leave might be postponed to).

I took it as light-hearted though and it made me smile. So thanks for that Jango, even though we're on opposite sides in this debate.

More importantly, when this thread ticks over 900k views, can we all move to a new one please? I want to see Pikey's meltdown.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 3 with 1402 viewsEbo

At least the haunted pencil will have a bit more leg-room to rest his weary legs on the benches now.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Sep 3 with 1400 viewslondonlisa2001

22 on the list published by Peston. Maybe Lee was on it? Who isn’t strictly a Tory rebel now of course...
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Sep 3 with 1389 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Sep 3 with 1388 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:37 - Sep 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hard left

F&ck me

You were calling me a Comrade last week ?

Typical Tory

That was a joke talking about the fact at this moment we’re on same page on this one specific issue

Not Brexit overall, strategy or any other politics

I would never have Corbyn to be PM - the man is dangerous
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 22:51]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:50 - Sep 3 with 1384 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Sep 3 by Jango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:52 - Sep 3 with 1366 viewsLohengrin

Was anybody else amused to see the anti-Brexit protestors rally around the statue of Nye Bevan in Cardiff today as though he was some sort of Lodestar for them? Are they that politically illiterate that they don’t realise that the man in life was rabidly opposed to European unity and the prospect of a common market?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:53 - Sep 3 with 1347 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Sep 3 by rockinjk

That was a joke talking about the fact at this moment we’re on same page on this one specific issue

Not Brexit overall, strategy or any other politics

I would never have Corbyn to be PM - the man is dangerous
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 22:51]

I would pick you up on that last statement but obviously it’s a typo 😀

You voted for these lovely people in the past .
Make sure you never do it again , I’m fed up of telling you

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Sep 3 with 1329 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 3 by Jango

Remind me where I said that, dimwit?

Short term memory loss as well as being a fûcking imbecile.

Lethal combo, Jang.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Sep 3 with 1314 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:52 - Sep 3 by Lohengrin

Was anybody else amused to see the anti-Brexit protestors rally around the statue of Nye Bevan in Cardiff today as though he was some sort of Lodestar for them? Are they that politically illiterate that they don’t realise that the man in life was rabidly opposed to European unity and the prospect of a common market?

They’re not anti brexit protestors though. They were protesting the attempt by the executive to remove power from parliament. That doesn’t mean many of them, most, are anti brexit, but that’s not the issue.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Sep 3 with 1308 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Sep 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ha, made me think of this (which I have been watching way too much of on Netflix lately):

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:00 - Sep 3 with 1303 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

They’re not anti brexit protestors though. They were protesting the attempt by the executive to remove power from parliament. That doesn’t mean many of them, most, are anti brexit, but that’s not the issue.

And if you believe that, you’ll believe anything.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Sep 3 with 1296 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Sep 3 by WarwickHunt

Short term memory loss as well as being a fûcking imbecile.

Lethal combo, Jang.

No Warwick, I think you’re losing your marbles with age. I reminded you of when you ridiculed those suggesting no deal was still very much on the table 6 months ago and here we are. I’ve always been of the opinion that we’ll get a deal through at the last moment and I still hope we do. Turn the wireless off, blow out the candle and get some sleep.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Sep 3 with 1261 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

No, love. It’s a lot of the same faces you’d have seen at the protests in Castle Square this last couple of years. Ardent remainers with curious dress-sense and an irresistible urge to dance badly for no apparent reason. They’ve just taken the show on the road.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 23:07]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:06 - Sep 3 with 1254 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:52 - Sep 3 by Lohengrin

C’mon Loh, you know barely anyone has a clue!

European Union debate was never about left and right. It was always about sovereignty and democracy.
The logic these days unfortunately goes like this;
- that person/group is standing in the way of my getting what I want.
- therefore they are nasty baddies
- which makes them far right.

The people getting so passionate about this subject that they will sell out their own countrymen’and who put themselves above the White van men etc. who voted for Brexit don’t know the first thing about the subject, don’t know their own country’s history and stand for nothing.
No principles, nada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:07 - Sep 3 with 1251 viewsNeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Sep 3 by Lohengrin

No, love. It’s a lot of the same faces you’d have seen at the protests in Castle Square this last couple of years. Ardent remainers with curious dress-sense and an irresistible urge to dance badly for no apparent reason. They’ve just taken the show on the road.

Labour election campaign billboard sorted.

Edit: didn't mean to quote then.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 23:11]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Sep 3 with 1246 viewsrockinjk

Rory Stewart not standing again

Ken Clarke

Sir Nicholas Soames

Etc

Kicked out

Worrying
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Sep 3 with 1243 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:00 - Sep 3 by Highjack

And if you believe that, you’ll believe anything.

Quite a few have been interviewed who voted to leave. I was listening to a couple this afternoon. They said they still want to leave. They just think the prorogation is wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:11 - Sep 3 with 1235 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Sep 3 by Lohengrin

It may be the same faces, but today’s event in Cardiff was against prorogation and the undermining of parliament.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:12 - Sep 3 with 1224 viewsmonmouth

Ouch

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/03/clown-prince-johnson-cowers-in-

Crace eviscerates yet another failed and hopeless Prime Minister. ‘Game Theory for Dommies’ ;just genius.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024