Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301582 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:04 - Sep 4 with 1711 viewsKilkennyjack

Kinnock is a muppet.

Feck off daddy’s boy.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:06 - Sep 4 with 1699 viewswaynekerr55

Fùcking crying here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 21:07]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Sep 4 with 1609 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well hasn’t Johnson had a good day.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 4 with 1602 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

So what happens next?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Sep 4 with 1599 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 4 by waynekerr55

So what happens next?

In what respect?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Sep 4 with 1592 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

In what respect?

The Lords and then EU negotiations

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Sep 4 with 1585 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

Keep telling you that national unity thing isn’t going to happen.

I don’t think it will either.

But I don’t share your absolute certainty.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 4 with 1576 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:04 - Sep 4 by Kilkennyjack

Kinnock is a muppet.

Feck off daddy’s boy.

His view is the May deal with customs union and a second referendum attached. He’s just been interviewed. That’s not a bad way forward.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 4 with 1574 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Sep 4 by waynekerr55

the Lords filibuster will fail eventually and bill will become law. Then the government will be legally obliged to seek an extension if there’s no deal by 19 October.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 4 with 1552 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Sep 4 by waynekerr55

The Lords will bluster and talk for a few day’s and it will pass.

Both Corbyn and the SNP tonight called for Johnson to go to Brussels and get the extension before an election.

In the vote we’ve just had Johnson didn’t even get the number needed for a simple majority let alone 2/3rds. None of them trust him, including the ones he’s just sacked.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 4 with 1542 viewssherpajacob

He's never wanted the UK to leave the EU.

He's playing a blinder.

Even convinced brexiteers it's not his fault we won't leave.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 4 with 1543 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

His view is the May deal with customs union and a second referendum attached. He’s just been interviewed. That’s not a bad way forward.

That could work

But the problem is the brexiteers have been whipped up into thinking anything other than no deal is a betrayal

Walked past the express paper earlier “Parliament surrenders to EU”

This is what we’re dealing with
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Sep 4 with 1530 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

Apparently the Kinnock amendment makes little practical difference to the purpose of the Bill.

How on earth could it have passed by default because there were no tellers in the Aye lobby?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Sep 4 with 1522 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Sep 4 by longlostjack

How on earth could it have passed by default because there were no tellers in the Aye lobby?

Because parliamentary procedure is both wonderfully quaint and completely stupid all at the same time.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:54 - Sep 4 with 1510 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

The Lords will bluster and talk for a few day’s and it will pass.

Both Corbyn and the SNP tonight called for Johnson to go to Brussels and get the extension before an election.

In the vote we’ve just had Johnson didn’t even get the number needed for a simple majority let alone 2/3rds. None of them trust him, including the ones he’s just sacked.

Instead of asking for an extension, why doesn't he put forward his proposals and details of the alternative arrangements for his deal. The ones he promised Merkel he would have by the end of the month?

I think most of us know why.

Bluey still believes they exist though.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 4 with 1507 viewsWarwickHunt

It’s just the start...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:56 - Sep 4 with 1499 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 4 by WarwickHunt

It’s just the start...

Four commons votes as PM and four defeats. His Queen’s speech will go down a storm.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Sep 4 with 1486 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 4 by rockinjk

That could work

But the problem is the brexiteers have been whipped up into thinking anything other than no deal is a betrayal

I think if that’s what happens it’s sensible.

But according to legal experts, he drafted the amendment badly anyway so it has almost no effect. Also according to political experts the government thought it would cause Labour to vote against the bill, but it didn’t as Labour realised it was badly drafted and the government didn’t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 4 with 1475 viewsFieryJack

Who is the teller with the south Walian accent?

Does anyone know?

Presumably he's an MP.

Seems a bit smarmy/self conscious to me.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:01 - Sep 4 with 1461 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

Who is the teller with the south Walian accent?

Does anyone know?

Presumably he's an MP.

Seems a bit smarmy/self conscious to me.

Nigel Evans from Townhill
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 4 with 1421 viewsFieryJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:01 - Sep 4 by rockinjk

Nigel Evans from Townhill

Really?

I used to live in Townhill and used to buy my Sunday paper from his newsagents on Graiglwydd Square - quite often from him in person.

Can't say I recognized him as one of the tellers, though.

Perhaps he's aged a lot.

Always pleasant enough to me (for a Tory), but God knows how he's hung on in parliament after all the shenanigans he's been involved in
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:11 - Sep 4 with 1419 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 4 by FieryJack

Really?

I used to live in Townhill and used to buy my Sunday paper from his newsagents on Graiglwydd Square - quite often from him in person.

Can't say I recognized him as one of the tellers, though.

Perhaps he's aged a lot.

Always pleasant enough to me (for a Tory), but God knows how he's hung on in parliament after all the shenanigans he's been involved in

He’s not one of the tellers. No idea who the welsh one is but it isn’t Evans.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:15 - Sep 4 with 1401 viewsFieryJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:11 - Sep 4 by exiledclaseboy

He’s not one of the tellers. No idea who the welsh one is but it isn’t Evans.

Thought not.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Sep 4 with 1394 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 4 by rockinjk

That could work

It’s a mental headline, but that paper has been publishing stories like that for ages and it’s clearly having an impact because there are people out there who actually get taken in by it and the drivel in some of the other papers.

Nicholas Soames, Ken Clarke who are both bastions of the Conservative Party and pillars of the establishment have been pilloried by these papers, they are as blue as they come, Soames is Winston Churchill’s grandson Ffs and they are getting trashed by Muldoons who aren’t fit to lace their boots.

I saw Gauke on CH 4 news earlier, he spoke well and was still loyal to the Tory Party despite being booted out, he was scathing of Boris and Cummings though.

Some of the people at the heart of our government are a disgrace and should be booted out of office.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:30 - Sep 4 with 1361 viewsPegojack

Carrie Symonds better keep her head down when Wifebeater Boris gets back to No. 10 tonight.

As for the poor feckin' dog......
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 22:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024