Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301308 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 5 with 1352 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Despite the bluster, he can’t and won’t do that.

Do you know that they’ve had legal advice to see whether they can block this?

It’s unprecedented
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 5 with 1347 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Sep 5 by rockinjk

Do you know that they’ve had legal advice to see whether they can block this?

It’s unprecedented

Nothing surprises me any more.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 5 with 1346 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Labour should refuse to allow an election until after 31 October. Johnson then has to get a deal (in which case he’s finished), ask for an extension (ditto) or resign.

Any which way, the pressure is clearly getting to him. It wasn’t supposed to be like this.

What if he tries to get an acceptable deal and fails, he can then call a GE, and if he won with a working majority (he'll need the Brexit party on board).

He could then repeal the "no deal bill" a lot of ifs I know, you know far more about this stuff than I, so could it happen ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 5 with 1345 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Despite the bluster, he can’t and won’t do that.

Anything in this possible split manifesting itself and Corbyn pulling rank over Starmer and agreeing an October election?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Sep 5 with 1332 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

What if he tries to get an acceptable deal and fails, he can then call a GE, and if he won with a working majority (he'll need the Brexit party on board).

He could then repeal the "no deal bill" a lot of ifs I know, you know far more about this stuff than I, so could it happen ?

All of that is possible. Unlikely, but possible.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Sep 5 with 1314 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

😂 I love it when you make political predictions.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Sep 5 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 5 by costalotta

Anything in this possible split manifesting itself and Corbyn pulling rank over Starmer and agreeing an October election?

No idea. But I wouldn’t be surprised. To be fair, it’s a tricky balance for labour. The sensible thing to do for the country is to ensure there’s an extension and trigger the election after that, so sometime after 19 October. But they’ve been calling for an election for two years and I don’t know if you’ve seen the right wing (most of them) press today but they’re pushing Johnson’s “chicken Corbyn” line all the way. Another five weeks of that will do some serious damage.

There’s another vote to trigger an election on Monday. I wouldn’t be surprised if it passes.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Sep 5 with 1302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Sep 5 by jacks777

😂 I love it when you make political predictions.

It wasn’t a prediction.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Sep 5 with 1302 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Which part do you think unlikely ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Sep 5 with 1298 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

The first part. I don’t think he’ll get a deal that will pass the current Parliament.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Sep 5 with 1291 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

Fair play...nothing quite like meeting someone in real life before forming an opinion.

I met Boris once, hell of a nice guy.

I’ve met him too...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Sep 5 with 1291 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

The tories could basically become the Brexit party the would mean they lose a large bulk of their vote. They could win one off, but apart from being awful for the Country it would mean they’d never win another election ever again

They have a choice
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Sep 5 with 1275 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

No idea. But I wouldn’t be surprised. To be fair, it’s a tricky balance for labour. The sensible thing to do for the country is to ensure there’s an extension and trigger the election after that, so sometime after 19 October. But they’ve been calling for an election for two years and I don’t know if you’ve seen the right wing (most of them) press today but they’re pushing Johnson’s “chicken Corbyn” line all the way. Another five weeks of that will do some serious damage.

There’s another vote to trigger an election on Monday. I wouldn’t be surprised if it passes.

It’s another vote under FTPA. They won’t get two thirds I wouldn’t think.

If he waits a short time he holds every card.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Sep 5 with 1273 viewsrockinjk

Laughing stock:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1169664781604806656
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Sep 5 with 1273 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

It’s another vote under FTPA. They won’t get two thirds I wouldn’t think.

If he waits a short time he holds every card.

Depends if Corbyn blinks.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Sep 5 with 1270 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Hopefully the sun will have helped him engage his limited no of brain cells
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Sep 5 with 1268 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Sep 5 by rockinjk

Laughing stock:

John Oliver did a brilliant piece on Johnson the week he took over. I hope he does a follow up.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Sep 5 with 1256 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Sep 5 by rockinjk

Laughing stock:

A black South African taking the piss out of the UK.

DGT's not going to be happy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:34 - Sep 5 with 1251 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Sep 5 by Humpty

A black South African taking the piss out of the UK.

DGT's not going to be happy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olaf40044565/status/1158084464729350144/photo/1
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Sep 5 with 1217 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

And also if Bercow allows them to bring back same bill twice in a week...

Corbyn and Blackford have been in talks it seems...

If they vote against on Monday, they call VONC Tuesday and it takes Johnson beyond 31 October I think.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Sep 5 with 1204 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

And also if Bercow allows them to bring back same bill twice in a week...

Corbyn and Blackford have been in talks it seems...

If they vote against on Monday, they call VONC Tuesday and it takes Johnson beyond 31 October I think.

The no deal law will be the material change that will allow another vote.

I remain unconvinced a no confidence motion will succeed. It won’t take them past 31 October but it will take it past the point at which the PM will be legally obliged to seek an extension until January. So same effect.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 5 with 1188 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

Not much more ridiculous than Corbyn or indeed most MPs pretending to be "for the people".

You, I, others may find it ridiculous. You, I, others aren't the target audience. It'll be the vast majority of people who don't really care about going into the lowest possible detail, nuance - those voting to leave and seeing MPs blocking a potential way of leaving.

Corbyn may be a bit useless, but he is definitely for the people.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Sep 5 with 1176 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 5 by jackrmee

Corbyn may be a bit useless, but he is definitely for the people.

Well, I'm sure a multi-millionaire who grew up in a 7 bedroom house would be "definitely for the people" if he were a Tor.y...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Sep 5 with 1176 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

The no deal law will be the material change that will allow another vote.

I remain unconvinced a no confidence motion will succeed. It won’t take them past 31 October but it will take it past the point at which the PM will be legally obliged to seek an extension until January. So same effect.

It's quite amusing. Logically, Johnson would have to whip his MPs to vote that they had no confidence in him, at pain of being expelled, or surely he'd be'frit' and 'a big girl's blouse' the massive schoolboy prick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Sep 5 with 1143 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

SO where was the shafting in this case?

The Millibands was vastly different. David was the preferred one all the way along - union votes coalesced behind Ed.

In this case, the Johnsons ( oo-er misses ) disagree, the one in a junior post resigned...

He announced his resignation in the middle of his spokespersons lobby briefing this morning. Boris had no idea it was coming. Your deluded interpretation of this scenario lays your bald faced .political speciousness. Hypocrisy runs through your core like a stick of Blackpool rock. You and the Tory party deserve each other. I hope you’re not this much of runt in real life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024